Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 5 man team that can beat madara

Since only tajutsu appears to work, I would pick

Shikamaru for strategy and understanding of Madaras abilities.

Naruto to counter huge mokuton attacks, or huge attacks from perf. susano. Also his SM clone will fight Madara with tajutsu.

Gai for tajutsu, since ninjutsu wont work, and of course 9 gates.

Choji he works perfectly with shikamarus plans. Also he will eat his pills and grow huge wings etc., literally becoming a monster with no brain, but shikamaru will make sure he wont screw up

Minato well I realized it's impossible to use only living shinobi when I can't even use the kages.. So Minato is needed for speed, sealing, and close combat, as well as brain. And he will have faith in Naruto as well boosting him 10 %

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    No i am not ..

He beat the 5 kage easily ..

What his team can do if madara used 5 clones and
    Instead they will have to fight 1 madara
    , they will fight 25 madara with 25 susanoo :flaw:

Dude .. Did u read manga when every kage fought
    5 clone of madara ..

Madara is OP
    Beat five kages arent the same as beat obito nagato minato naruto and itachi you know.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let me think...

Itachi is a must, for knowledge about susanoo, master strategist, and besides Madara and Obito, probably the most capable ninja out there.
    Obito, Since he's just that powerfull, though I'd expect Madara to extract the ''Zetsu'' body from him if he turned.
    Oonoki, simply because he has a huge attack range and power.
    Minato, since he's fast, doubt it'll matter to Madara much though.
    Kakashi, kamui can be quite a life saver ( and they'll be in need of that a lot ), and can strategize together with Itachi.

This team would perhaps give Madara some trouble, but then again, 5 men are just not enough to win.

Madara swatted the 5 kages like flies.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure, but I think we are about to see what a tired kakashi, an ever optimistic guy, naruto and bee can do, maybe obito joins the team but that is highly unlikely

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

you dont need 5 people... you dont need 4... or even 3
    only need 2 for edo madara:
    hashirama and another mangekyo user (itachi , sasuke,shisui)
    itachi+nagato
    itachi+naruto
    naruto+sasuke
    obito+ anyone stronger than the current 5 kage...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why do peolple keep on saying 5 kages got raped .. yes they did bt ppl are forgetting MAdara has been regenerating all the damn time soo. WTF is up

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    drink,drank,drunk - WASTED!

1. naruto - need his masive kage bunshin
    2. Itachi - basicaly all of his powers are OP but his strategies are what counts here
    3. Minato - minato working with itachi? hell yea... his speed and finding weaknes
    4. 3rd Raikage - for his Hell stab spear to damage madara
    5. Kushina - sealing techs!

edo madara has no chance of going against these 5 ninjas ..

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Minato
    2. Edo Itachi
    3. Might Gai
    4. Hiruzen
    5. Danzo or lady chiyo

Reason for my Choices. Might Guys tech Hiruduro and im gona assume if he had to 8th gate tech ?Evening Dragon? .

Minato for FTG and seals.
    Itachi for totsuka sword
    Hiruzen for RDS
    Danzo for sealing & Izanagi

Lady chiyo to revive Might Gai if he died using 8th gate tech

mainly coz it seems only Taijutsu works on Edo Madara and im gona Assume if Gai used 8th gate tech which im gona call evening dragon, if the first try failed then if the group needed another chance lady chiyo's life transfer with Minato teleporting em to safety is a 2nd chance.

setting aside Minato's power. if the group was losing to Edo Madara. I could see Minato playing the support role of hit n run as well as rescuing the other 4.

ntm Minato's insight was like a sharingan . Hiruzen, Danzo and Itachi are geniuses.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    if you were to swap the 5 kage with any other ninja (dead or alive) who would it be? who would be in your team to beat edo madara

Hashirama is not allowed (he will make it boring lol since he already beat madara ) and also no sage of the six paths

My Team

Nagato - could prob match madara neck for neck
    Obito - untouchable
    Minato - speed and seal master could distract madara
    Naruto - his and kurama's power is amazing, will be able to match madara's clones
    Itachi (or Sasuke, either 1 but itachi's brain will be more useful as well as totsuka) - mainly coz of susanoo and amaterasu. and totsuka.

the combined genius of minato and itachi would prob be unstoppable, now throw in nagato's and naruto's/kurama's power then O.O:whoa::kagutsuchi::ghehe: then u have obito with kamui, rinnegan and 6 bijuu, come on thats gotta be the perfect team wease::scorps:
    I like your team

Naruto: His raw power is unbeatable, and his ability to create clones and weave deceptions is unparalleled. If Madara can create large numbers of wood clones, Naruto's BM clones are necessary to match the numbers. Naruto's primary job is going to be keeping Madara's clones busy, and using his TBB to hit Madara with ranged attacks.

Sasuke: He's pretty observant too, although he's not quite as smart as Itachi. Sasuke is healthy and his EMS is more powerful and less constrained than Itachi's MS. If Sasuke can unlock Rinnegan, or if he can learn to stabilize his
    Susanoo, he'd be a huge asset. Sasuke is going to act as the front-line tank, using his Susanoo to stand up to Madara's face and keep him distracted.

Minato: He's going to be the brains. He doesn't have a huge amount of raw power, but his speed is unmatched and he knows some of the great seals necessary to combat an edo zombie. Minato and Obito are going to form an ambush team, using their combined talents to attack Madara from his blindspot while Sasuke keeps him distracted at the front.

Obito: His Kamui makes him effectively invincible in most combat. He, along with Minato, is going to be able to get closer to Madara when his back is turned. If Obito can sneak in through Madara's Susanoo and attach Minato's FTG seal to Madara's back, the fight will be ended quick.

Nagato: His legs are busted so he won't be a front-line fighter. Instead, he'll be acting as the medical ninja using rinne tensei to bring people back to life if they die. His 6-paths technique will also add some necessary extra bodies to the attack team. His summons will help keep Madara distracted and his various ninjutsu techniques (chakra absorbtion, shinra tensei) will be great for defense.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12