Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

Theory on the Kages

I have a small theory on the Kages survival. I think its the end of Oonoki because he had alot of flashbacks.And usually flashbacks lead to death. I think Tsunade will Revive 3 of the kages and will only have enough chakra to heal one more person and i think that Oonoki will tell her to heal herself because he is beyond survival or something of the sort, i think you catch my drift.
    I highly doubt Gaara will die because he was dead already and it would be anticlimactic to kill him again.I think the same thing about Tsunade because she was so close to death multiple times, i even thought she was gonna die, but when Dan told her not to join him for a while, that knocked that thought out of my head, not sure About the raikage, because he had flashbacks, but Mei is kinda safe because she wanted to marry before she dies, lol. another anticlimactic thing too.
    I think the kages will reach up Naruto, Bee and the rest of them and help fight against Madara and Obito.

BUT NOTE KISHI LOVES TO TROLL SO DON'T TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY :mad:

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Re: Theory on the Kages

I hope Oonoki and Tsunade die but probably only Oonoki will

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

HashiramaDescendant is skeptical of your theory.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Nice. I didn't think about Oonoiki giving Tsunade the chance to heal herself....I figured she would heal them while they were unconscious so when they wake up they find her dead. But like you said there might be the chance she lives cause of what Dan said. I would agree and say only Oonoiki and Tsunade have a risk of dying!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope Tsunda dies as well as Oonoki so they can select new Kages for a new era.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally i hope its just Tsunade but you may be right.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mine is ... the kages that survive or die is going to be that someone who can helps or effects the battle tide...

kages that will be saved by tsunade is those who can turn the battle into their side.. which means those kages who is able to fight and has a marvelous skills...so kages that live as below

1) Mei - even though her strength is weak compare to others kages but she seems among to be the best kages with ninjutsu... and she still young and beautiful..

2) Gaara - he is naruto friend , young , and also one of the best fighter.. his balance in strength and ninjutsu.. he can be helpful in the battle..

these are my predictions of death kages.. because to take count that tsunade is not in best conditions to safe them all...

1) tsunade - she surely dead because she will use all her chakra to save kages.. her death will be giving huge impact on naruto feeling and maybe made naruto fight more fierce ...

these 2 kages is in the middle.. because these to if live they can still giving some advantages to the ninja team.. but i guess they both will die..

1) raikage - he is very useful in term of giving powerfull blow but not much in battle strategy.. and if he died he also will make Bee going on crazy and rampage.. this may turn the war into their side...

2) Onoki.. he is value able because of his secret technique.. dust element.. its a waste if he died without having any student to learn that technique.. its best if naruto heritade it... and his lose is nothing, he will not give much effect to the joint shinobi...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think everyone agrees with the fact that this is the last we will see of Oonoki.
    I believe the Raikage has also served his purpose (Darui and Killer Bee are more than capable of taking over).
    Gaara will definitely be revived.

I'm not sure about Mei, but I hope she doesn't die - Her KKG are really cool :D
    As for Tsunade, I thought this would be the end for her, but after what Dan said, she may have another role to play. But if she dies, it would be for the best because Naruto can't become Hokage whilst she is still there. She isn't going to retire like the Third did, because if she is planning on doing that, she would have done so after Pain's invasion.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    I have a small theory on the Kages survival. I think its the end of Oonoki because he had alot of flashbacks.And usually flashbacks lead to death. I think Tsunade will Revive 3 of the kages and will only have enough chakra to heal one more person and i think that Oonoki will tell her to heal herself because he is beyond survival or something of the sort, i think you catch my drift.
    I highly doubt Gaara will die because he was dead already and it would be anticlimactic to kill him again.I think the same thing about Tsunade because she was so close to death multiple times, i even thought she was gonna die, but when Dan told her not to join him for a while, that knocked that thought out of my head, not sure About the raikage, because he had flashbacks, but Mei is kinda safe because she wanted to marry before she dies, lol. another anticlimactic thing too.
    I think the kages will reach up Naruto, Bee and the rest of them and help fight against Madara and Obito.

BUT NOTE KISHI LOVES TO TROLL SO DON'T TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY :mad:
    i thought the same thing about Tsunade dan just healed her or whatever then tells her not to die anytime soon but the next time we see her she's in two pieces so it would be strange to have her die right after that but hey its not my manga

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont see any of the Kage dying until end of Manga. I can see oonoki dying at 2nd or 3rd to last chap of series.

kinda a disapoinment in the kage vs Edo Madara fight.

It would be gr8 if the Kages got a power up from being at near death.

Mei not sure her power up, Maybe send acid inside an enemies body

Gara - ability to control sand w/o having the sand be chakra infused. ( more less controlling Sadn and gold dust with telekinesis. thus preventing Rinnegan from absorbing the chakra in it)

Raikage - LVL 3 Raiton armor/ surpasses his old man.

Tsunade - not sure maybe something to do with opening at least 5 of the gates ( i would say more but then that makes Gai kinda not so unique character )

Oonoki - not sure something to do with the ultra light and heavy rock technique getting stronger.

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Quote Originally Posted by nite View Post
    I dont see any of the Kage dying until end of Manga. I can see oonoki dying at 2nd or 3rd to last chap of series.

kinda a disapoinment in the kage vs Edo Madara fight.

It would be gr8 if the Kages got a power up from being at near death.

Mei not sure her power up, Maybe send acid inside an enemies body

Gara - ability to control sand w/o having the sand be chakra infused. ( more less controlling Sadn and gold dust with telekinesis. thus preventing Rinnegan from absorbing the chakra in it)

Raikage - LVL 3 Raiton armor/ surpasses his old man.

Tsunade - not sure maybe something to do with opening at least 5 of the gates ( i would say more but then that makes Gai kinda not so unique character )

Oonoki - not sure something to do with the ultra light and heavy rock technique getting stronger.

This is some weird DBZ type of thing ~_~.

I hope that among the kages, there are losses suffered.

I think it's anti climactic that no "main" chars died during all the Kabuto edos.

I can understand "main" chars not dying to zetsu clones, cuz the zetsus were only to lure out Naruto....

So I hope that at least 2 kages are not able to be healed. Perhaps Tsunade and Oinky. (yeah, my nickname for him)

I just think it's anti climactic to have a war of this scale and not really l

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liek mudkipz

I think tsunade will sacrifice herself for the other kages.
    so she's down. she already went through a coma sort of thing during pain's invasion and we were so close to have kakashi as kage (that wouldve changed the whole story radically).
    the Raikage A, well, his purpose as the allied shinobi force leader has almost come to an end. seeing darui as kage may become true, he can manage. but his death is rather debatable, as with it, the outcome of naruto and bee's battle against obito and madara will change drastically.
    well Mei wont die, but I dont think she serves more than fan service :P
    she wants to get married, fine, fair enough but her role in the battle is nothing more than technique wise. her death or recovery wont make such a significant difference unless kishi decides to add something last minute to her arsenal.
    gaara gaara gaara, he already died once, no need for him to die again, that would be very anticlimatic.
    OONOKI MUST DIE! he either breaks his hips or back as usual or he just runs out of chakra. kapoof dead...

but oonoki and tsunade are the most likely to die.
    killing the others will make it kind of unnecessary and anticlimatic.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like your theory of Oonoki dying and Tsunade saving the other Kages. But it's a shame that the 5 Kage can't stand up to Madara, Hashirama would be disappointed in Tsunade if he was alive. It completely disproves that the newer generation surpasses the old generation and the will of fire, because Madara crushed Tsunade in two.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oonoki wont die yet, his flashbacks were for the purpose of gaining more power and will to fight Madara and to bring peace into the world. We also need somebody from the old generation to stand side by side with naruto and praise him. Onoki is the most respected living shinobi in the world. His importance is too great IMO.

Tsunade might die, but...

¤%&/%¤¤%&/(#("%( jesus &)&()&) christ 6&......

DONT U DIE ON ME!!!

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oonoki is the likely canadite. He was the one pushing the kages. His death will be motivation for Naruto and the kages to get stronger.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi... you're my best
    friend and the only one I can
    count on… Protect the
    village… and the Uchiha name

I think that Oonoki will survive... it will be same as killing Master Roshi from DragonBall, we'll never see that... but one thing is for sure,
    Tsunade is going to heal the other kages and as she dies, Shikaku Nara will be the Hokage... mark my words

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugox28 View Post
    I think that Oonoki will survive... it will be same as killing Master Roshi from DragonBall, we'll never see that... but one thing is for sure,
    Tsunade is going to heal the other kages and as she dies, Shikaku Nara will be the Hokage... mark my words
    Depends if Kakashi survives :P But if there is only 50 chapters left as some say, it will probably be naruto

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

/Closed .