Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Taijutsu with Akihiko

.......I am not sure what you're implying....
    ->
    (Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

This is the jutsu after the previous one.[/SPOILER]
    Now, proceed to strike my clone with an upwards thrust, sending him into the air. How might you take advantage of his vulnerable state?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    .......I am not sure what you're implying....
    ->
    (Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

This is the jutsu after the previous one.[/SPOILER]
    Now, proceed to strike my clone with an upwards thrust, sending him into the air. How might you take advantage of his vulnerable state?
    I'll just shut up>.< Even I don't know what I am talking about anymore...

I start running towards your clone, while clenching my right fist. As I am with in a meter away from your clone I take my last step forward with my left foot, while twisting my body to give me extra momentum and burying my fist in your clone's stomach, lifting him up and sending him flying into the air.

While you are in the air, you are vunrebale to attacks, it will be difficult to defend yourself against them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

No, no, don't, xD. I like people who think out of the box and question stuff. Makes things more amazing and interesting.
    Good response. It would be hard to control the direction of your flight and with so many forces working on you at once, it'd definitely be difficult to pull off a certain move.
    (Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

Next, proceed to run at my clone and deliver a palm thrust to his chest.
    What do you think the difference between punching your opponent with a fist in comparison to a palm?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fine fine, I'll just keep on rambling then>.<

I start by running towards your clone, and as I am within punching distance, I step in with my left foot and while moving my upper body towards my left side, I place my palm forcefully onto your clone's abdomen, lifting him up in the air, and thrusting him backwards.

The only thing I can think about that the impact will be different, with a fist, all of the energy is compressed onto a small spot, while the impact area of a palm is bigger.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Raammbllee all daaayyy!

Hm, yes, the palm is almost like inflicting the force. It would push your opponent backwards rather than an impact all at once and it would definitely allow a bigger impact on the chest in comparison to a fist, which is more focused.
    (Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Now, proceed to run up and strike my clone with your shoulder. o_o

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, the force^^ but I only talk about useless stuff, which is to no interest to the rest of the world>.<

I start by running towards your clone, and as I come into short range of him, I put a bit more power behind my feet to speed up a bit more, while at the same time I twist my upper body a bit to the left, causing my right shoulder to be the closest to your clone, and hit him with the point of my shoulder in his sternum.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job. So what are some advantages and disadvantages of using your entire body to strike an opponent?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Advantage is that you can put more mass and thus power behind an attack, so the attack will be more powerful. But the disadvantage of full body attacks are that, if the opponent dodges it, you haven't got your balance and thus you are vulnerable to (counter) attacks. Also, once you start the attack, it is difficult to stop or do a different movement if your opponent reacts on it somehow...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. You put your whole body weight into it, so it'd be hard for you to recover in time too.
    (Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

Next, proceed to run up to my opponent and strike them with your knee.
    Describe the impact.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start with running towards your clone, as I am within arm length of him, I plant my left foot powerfully in the ground, while at the same time raising my left knee, aiming for your clone's crotch, since that is it's most vunrebale place. As he winches on the first impact, I continue my movement causing your clone to be lifted into the air.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL? Excellent job, was thinking more on the lines of grabbing head->knee. xD
    (Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Anyways, proceed to toss my clone up in any way possible, then follow him up into the air, grabbing his ankles while wrapping your legs around his waist.
    By taking advantage of the gravity and the fall, drive him down into the ground, head first.
    Describe the impact it has on him and the ground.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOO, my way is way more effective on guys

I start by running towards your clone, and as I within kicking range, I bent slightly trough me left knee and kick your clone up into the air. The moment your clone is kicked into the air, I jump up next to him, grabbing him with my legs, wrapping them around hi waist. As gravity pulls us down, I turn us in the air, now falling down head first towards the ground. Last minute I release him, and he smashes into the ground with a high speed, leaving a small crater around his head from the impact. If he isn't dead, he will probably have a splitting headache^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

>.> Dam.
    And well done. xD
    (Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Now, proceed to start flipping towards my clone and when you get near him, deal exactly 7 strikes in the form of either kicks or punches.
    Why might be flipping be a good way to engage a battle?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

<_<

I start running towards your clone, and as I approach him I start making several forward flips while closing the gap between him and me. Then as I finish the last flip, I stand in front of him and immediately start punching him with my left and right hand, both 3 times, before turning my body and sending him flying sidewards with a kick

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

*cough* The question.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whoops>.<

Flipping towards your opponent has a kind of an unpredictability level, you opponent can't be sure where exactly the attack will be coming from, and thus can't defend 100%

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. xD
    (Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

So, I think I read somewhere you know Shadow Clone.
    Proceed to make three Shadow Clones and have them follow you as you run towards my clone. Once you get near, somersault into the air and strike my clone on the shoulder with your heel.
    Your three Shadow Clones will follow this action, empowering the move.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You might me right

I start by creating 3 shadow clones (C1, C2, C3) which are standing next to me, then I start running forwards towards your clone, and as I come into close range, I jump into the air, followed by my clones, and slam down my heel onto your clone's shoulder, while my clones do the exact same movement, but then a split second later then me so your clone is hit four times on his shoulders with in 2 seconds.

No question this time

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

"You might me right?" *tries to comprehend*
    Well, I can't really offer anything on this jutsu. I think it's kind of...well, weird. It was Naruto's jutsu, by the way. All I can think of is that the enemy you strike would have a very, very painful shoulder. xD
    (Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi) - Clone Spinning Hell drop
    Description: A taijutsu attack done after 3 shadow clone are made.The user somersaults into the air spinning and landing a blow to the shoulder of there enemy with there heels.

Proceed to toss my clone into the air, any way you wish. Once you do so, match his movements in the air, while you can control his, he can't control his.
    Mirror his movements in the air so that you're directly under his shadow.
    Describe what such a move could be used for.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn those typo's, did you brain comprehend

I start running towards your clone, and as I come within hitting distance, I drop trough one knee while kicking your clone into the air with my other leg while leaning backwards. The moment your clone is send flying trough the air, I jump next to him taking the exact same pose as him in the air. Then I proceed to move my body in such a way that I flip over backwards at the highest point of the 'flight', by arching my back and moving my body weight. Causing your clone to do the same thing and causing us both to fall backwards to the ground, heads first. Then at the last moment I turn in the air in such a way that I land on the ground on one foot , one knee bend (like Iron Man) while your clone crashes into the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent job.
    (Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Okay, now proceed to dash at my clone, first executing a low kick that links easily into a middle kick (while taking this into the air to build velocity) and then a high kick that ends with a heel drop that sends him back to the ground, successfully finishing him off.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hai Sir!

I start by running towards your clone, and as I enter short range of him I stop in front of him, while at the same time I rotate my body in such a way that I can kick him on his thigh, followed my a kick at his ribs. Then, as your clone bends sidewards in pain, I jump into the air, and while I move downwards again I bring out my right foot and smash my heel onto his should, sending him crashing towards the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent job.
    (Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Now, proceed by dashing up to my clone, smashing him with your shoulder while following up with a great punch! Describe how body weight is used in this move.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start by running towards your clone, and while I enter short range I speed up and smash my left shoulder into his left shoulder, causing him to stumble backwards. A split second later I stop in my tracks while spinning around and hitting him in his kidneys while he is still stumbling backwards, creating a bigger impact

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good.
    So what are the advantages and disadvantages of using your full body weight in an attack?