Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Taijutsu with Akihiko

I think you asked me this before>.< or at least something similar

Advantages are that your attacks will be more powerful, since there is more mass behind the attack, down side is that it is difficult to change your movements as soon as you started your attack since you are using al your body weight and you are moving in a single direction.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    09-14-2014, 08:01 PM

It's always good to review.
    (Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.

Now, proceed to create four clones, and order them to begin by running up to my clones, launching him into the sky with your attacks. Then you follow my clone into the sky, striking him back into the ground.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You think I'm stupid JK

I create four shadow clones in front of me, who immediately start running towards your clone, while I follow a bit behind them. As they reach your clone, they spread out a bit around him so your clone can't escape from the sides any more, and start punching him in his sides. Then as soon as your clone bends forwards in pain, the clone that stands in front of him leans back and kicks him in his stomach to lift him up in the air, sending him flying. At that same moment, I jump into the air so that I am above your clone, make a forwards flip in the sky and bury my heel into his shoulder, sending him down to the ground again.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Noooooo.
    And well done.
    (Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.

Now, for this next move, start off by using Shadow of the Dancing Leaf, the technique you used earlier. However, once in the air, take advantage of the velocity and deliver a barrage of attacks that only increase in power as you go higher in the air.
    End it with a punch on the chest, sending him back down towards the ground.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, sure

As I start running towards your clone, I kick him into the air and jump next to him in the air and start punching your clone in his chest, sending him higher upwards. As your clone tries to defend himself from my attacks, I punch him once in his chest and send him flying back to the ground.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, getting a bit undetailed here.
    1. Which leg did you kick him with?
    2. How and where did you punch him?
    3. What's the impact of my clone after you're done with him?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't really get the technique, so I tried...

1. with my dominant leg, which is the right one.
    2. I punch your clone on his chest, which causes him to 'fly' higher into the air.
    3. Because of the last punch, you're clone is send flying towards the ground, where he smashes into the earth, leaving a crater around him due to the impact.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...
    Watch this:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aaah... that makes it a lot more clear, why didn't I get then :sy:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

xD All good. I learn better through visuals myself.
    (Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

So what do you know of the Drunken Fist style?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually not a lot, the name reminds me of Rock Lee, when he was fighting Kamahiro(?) when the rookie 9 went after Sasuke at the end of the normal Naruto.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm...I see. And it was Kimimaro.
    So, a pretty terrible example, but the only one I can think of the spot. o_O But say for drink drivers, when they are involved in accidents, they are usually not as hurt as the person they hit mainly because their muscles are completely relaxed. The same goes for people in Drunken Fist mode. You'll have to adapt a carefree attitude and strike someone without much thought...it's good if your opponent gets into close range with something dangerous and you have trouble coming up with an idea to counterattack them.

So how do you think how would you utilize this in battle?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would say that it can be used in battle since it is difficult for your opponent to predict what exactly is comeing next. Usually when you punch or kick you move certain muscle's in preparation to do it, which can give you away, since that us the only part of your body you move. With the Drunken Style, however, the opponent can't really see what's coming next because yor body is moving in all different kind of directions anyway, so there is no real solid direction where a punch can come from.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. We like to know what's going on in our battles and this move completely prevents it.
    (Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Now, how does spinning in the air beforehand affect your moves afterwards?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would say it gives you a sidewards momentum, thus if you kick someone from the side, your kick will have extra power (acceleration) and thus is stronger then when you wouldn't spin around.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Think of a drill. You can also focus on one spot more, much like Rasengan.

So, proceed to jump into the air while spinning towards my clone, delivering a punch with the momentum you gather.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start by running towards your clone and as I come into short range I bent my legs while still running and jump into the air while twisting my body to my left, causing me to turn in a left spin. At the same time, I hold my right fist a bit backwards, and as I turn into the air, while closing the gap between your clone and me[ I bring my fist forwards and hit your clone on his left jaw. Due to the extra sidewards momentum, your clone is punched towards his right side and lands on the ground in a heap, his jaw broken

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, depending on the angle you struck him, he would have been left flying into the air from the momentum alone...
    (Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

Now, much like the concept of spinning earlier, proceed to deliver a spinning kick to my clone, but build up enough momentum so that you continue into the air with that one kick, then proceed to finish him off.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Forgot to say that he flies before falling>.<

*I start running towards your clone, and as I get into short range of him, I once again bent slightly trough my knees before jumping in the air. The moment before I jump, I use my left foot to change my direction slightly, while at the same time spinning my body to the left side, causing me to spin rapidly. As soon as I am in the air, I stretch my right leg a bit to my side, and hit your clone in his head, causing him tob buckle over in pain. Because of the extra moment I have build up, I continue to spin around my axis, and hit your clone a second time with my right leg, in his ribs, causing him to be sent flying to his right side.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect. xD
    (Konoha Arashi) - Leaf Tempest
    Damage points: 25
    Description: The user will deliver a spinning kick to knock the enemy into the air and continue with spinning around in mid air rising upwards and bombarding the target multiple times before they fall to the ground again.

Okay, now, proceed to create a Shadow clone and have that Shadow clone grab you and throw you towards my clone.
    When you get near my clone, punch him.
    What might be the purpose of the throw?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I start by creating a shadow clone next to me, and as soon as he's formed he grabs my shirt on my shoulder, and my belt before starting to swing around in a circle to build up speed. After one full circle he throws me towards your clone in a high speed, and while the real me flies forwards I clench my fist and bring it a bit behind my shoulder. Then as I come into close range, I punch my fist forwards so that my arm is nearly stretched as I hit your clone's face, break its nose and send him flying backwards*

Again, newton's second law F=mxa So more speed (acceleration) means more power behind the punch and thus a bigger impact

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect.
    (Kagebunshin: Appā) - Shadow Clone: Upper
    Description: The user will creates a shadow clone to throw him towards his opponent, delivering an upper punch.
    Note: Must create one shadow clone before use.

This next one made me laugh out loud when I read the description.
    Proceed to kick my clone into the air and then jump on his shoulder, basically spinning him back to the ground while riding him.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that even sounds wrong...

*I start running towards your clone, and as I am two meters away from him I bent my knees while leaning backwards. As I place my left hand on the ground for support, I lift my right foot in the air, and kick your clone in his chest, sending him flying. As soon as I kick your clone, and he's in the air, I jump in the air myself, a bit higher then your clone, jumping on his shoulders. Because of the sudden weight on your clones shoulders, he slows down, and at the moment that he is in total balance, I kick of, sending him flying towards the ground in a high speed, creating a crater on the ground where he fell.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, it's like you're sitting on a drill...also, keep in mind the heavier you are, the bigger the impact. LOL.
    (Kagebunshin: Appā) - Shadow Clone: Upper
    Description: The user will creates a shadow clone to throw him towards his opponent, delivering an upper punch.
    Note: Must create one shadow clone before use.

Now, proceed to deliver a spinning kick to my clone, knocking him into the air as you follow, still spinning, and then striking him a few more times before sending him back to the ground for a great impact.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I start running towards your clone and as I am within kicking distance, I spin my body around while bending trough my legs and hit your clone with my right leg in an angle on his ribs, sending him flying into the air. Immediately after he is kicked into the air, I jump up next to him, still spinning around, and hit him two more times on his side because of my sidewards motion before I clench my fist and hit him in his stomach, causing him to fall back to the earth on high speed.*