Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killer Bee Awesome!!!

Kishi didn't show much about all the jinchuuriki except Killer Bee and Naruto... Between these two, i prefer to choose Killer Bee than Naruto.. Its because, Killer Bee used to be very powerful . His awesomeness has reduced when the battle with Tobi ( sharingan + Rinnegan) started.. kishi makes him useless.. so lets me show u the proof..

1) Killer Bee takes down Taka teams( Sasuke + Seigetsu + Konan + Juugo) easily... in the fist set of battles , even Sasuke sharingan cannot keeps up with Killer Bee movements..

2) Killer Bee manage to slashed sasuke even sasuke uses sharingan...

3) Killer Bee managed to closely killed sasuke twice in the battle.. 1) using his blade 2) Lariat when he already awaken the 8 tails cloaks..

# sasuke is considerly powerful at that time because already killed Orochimaru , Deidara and Itachi.
    # managing to defeat Taka Teams especially Sasuke by himself is very impresive..

4) Killer Bee defeated Kisame even though Kisame finally tricks him..

5) Killer Bee managed to escape from sasuke genjutsu with 8 tails help..

5) He was very skillful and more strength than Naruto.. His fighting skills is fast , he also can use seals ...

hem.. if u disagree.. then proof me wrong

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Killer Bee Awesome!!!

Who said Killer Bee isn't awesome?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killer bee is one of the most important characters in naruto. In the battle with minato he countered his attack and without his help naruto wouldnt have taken kurama's chakra.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

I disagree and he become useless ..

And This is the my answer :scorps:

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=234418

Last edited by Katkot; 10-23-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

I just love his rhymes

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

killer bee may just be support in the fight but i think kishi just wants to highlight narutos progression

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

killer bee is a badass

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killer bee best rapper alive.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

Quote Originally Posted by BudakPurba View Post
    Kishi didn't show much about all the jinchuuriki except Killer Bee and Naruto... Between these two, i prefer to choose Killer Bee than Naruto.. Its because, Killer Bee used to be very powerful . His awesomeness has reduced when the battle with Tobi ( sharingan + Rinnegan) started.. kishi makes him useless.. so lets me show u the proof..

1) Killer Bee takes down Taka teams( Sasuke + Seigetsu + Konan + Juugo) easily... in the fist set of battles , even Sasuke sharingan cannot keeps up with Killer Bee movements..

2) Killer Bee manage to slashed sasuke even sasuke uses sharingan...

3) Killer Bee managed to closely killed sasuke twice in the battle.. 1) using his blade 2) Lariat when he already awaken the 8 tails cloaks..

# sasuke is considerly powerful at that time because already killed Orochimaru , Deidara and Itachi.
    # managing to defeat Taka Teams especially Sasuke by himself is very impresive..

4) Killer Bee defeated Kisame even though Kisame finally tricks him..

5) Killer Bee managed to escape from sasuke genjutsu with 8 tails help..

5) He was very skillful and more strength than Naruto.. His fighting skills is fast , he also can use seals ...

hem.. if u disagree.. then proof me wrong
    First of all...Killer bee didn't beat TAKA ..he fled using Substitution jutsu.....and he certainly didn't kill ITACHI...........

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post

hehe.. ur points is weak...

1) Sasuke defeat him like he was nothing... are u serious.. sasuke was in the verge of death that time.. all the Taka teams were worn off.. and Sasuke amaterasu didn't wins againts Killer Bee.. its more like Kisame doing it to Killer Bee.. its a diversions.. Killer bee from the start wants to leave the fight.. so he used that opportunity to leave the battles.. if u read the chapter back.. u can see Killer Bee already planned his escape way.. the last tentacles which he hiding were used to attacks karin.. its a decoy.. he know that sasuke will use his chidori to cut off the tentacles... if says that sasuke reallt defeat him, and its wrong that sasuke defeat him using Amaterasu like Killer Bee was Nothing... sasuke almost killed twice.. it was not an easy battle to sasuke.. and if seigetsu not around to sheild the 8 tails bomb.. sasuke definitely dead meat...

2) kisame also have taken Killer bee seriously. he had to transform into his ultimate form which is combining with samehada.. kisame never do it before.. he only use it because he didnt have the chance to stand against killer bee.. and u say killer be is nothing...

3) he can fight against akatsuki.. deidara defeated by Sasuke .. sasuke is twice nearly killed by killer bee.. if Konan not around , sasuke would already dead... deidara using earth elements.. killer bee Lightning ...

and also.. sorry i forgot what else did u write...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Have to disagree with you Kishi isnt making Killer Bee useless in this battle hes like the foundation for Kakashi, Gai and Naruto hes the one that will stop the big attacks especially from the gedo mazou and because of his size and speed in TB mode its better to be a support character in this battle.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post

haaaaa...continue...

4) naruto bijuu mode its cooler not only to 8 tails but to others too.. naruto bijuu mode is diiferent.. maybe because of this.. if im not mistaken.. 4th Hokage seals half in side him which is the physical of 9 tails and seals the 9 tails chakra only in naruto.. thats why naruto bijuu mode is different and more cooler.. thats im agree.. but naruto cannot make any tails come out likes his own body without transfered into any bijuu mode or cloaks.. Killer bee can make a few tentacles come out from his body without changing his apperance...

5) killer bee is sitting like doing nothing while kakashi, naruto fighting vs tobi.. thats is kishi doing.. hehehe... i also think that killer bee are not suitable in 8 tails form.. kishi should change him back to normal or at lease in 8 tails cloaks.. with the 8 tails forms.. killer bee will sit still because he can do much.. he is too big to attacks using physical and dangerous to his teamates to use 8tails bombs..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    First of all...Killer bee didn't beat TAKA ..he fled using Substitution jutsu.....and he certainly didn't kill ITACHI...........
    yes, killer bee didnt killed Itachi.. i didnt say that.. i say sasuke killed itachi.. and its not really rights.. but sasuke wins and made itachi deads.. hehe.. so sasuke its powerful enough because can stay alive vs itachi.. but Killer bee is more awesome.. because nearly killed sasuke twice..hehe

Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander

'He can love women like he can, and rap like a man, what's there not to love about killer bee, man' YEAH!