Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets flip the coin here, what would Sakura & Sasuke do if Naruto was the one who left

If Nauruto was the one who defected from Konoha, what would Sakura and Sasuke do about it?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets flip the coin here, what would Sakura & Sasuke do if Naruto was the one who

hard question. i think with sakura it would probably the same.
    sasuke is another type of human than naruto, so it would depend on sasuke's further development and what naruto leaves konoha for.
    naruto follows sasuke to protect him from the evil and sasuke doesnt really differ between good and evil, nor does he care for konoha.

but i think if naruto got the curse mark and sasuke hadnt met itachi, he would have probably tried to stop him becoming oros vessel. he defended team 7 in the forest of death and naruto against haku at the begining, so if his development went on as in the beginning, he would have tried to stop naruto.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets flip the coin here, what would Sakura & Sasuke do if Naruto was the one who

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    hard question. i think with sakura it would probably the same.
    sasuke is another type of human than naruto, so it would depend on sasuke's further development and what naruto leaves konoha for.
    naruto follows sasuke to protect him from the evil and sasuke doesnt really differ between good and evil, nor does he care for konoha.

but i think if naruto got the curse mark and sasuke hadnt met itachi, he would have probably tried to stop him becoming oros vessel. he defended team 7 in the forest of death and naruto against haku at the begining, so if his development went on as in the beginning, he would have tried to stop naruto.
    yeah guess he would until the part where he gos after naruto and jiraya because of what itachi did to kakashi if that didnt happen he would defently try and get naruto back but he would fail since naruto never gave his max in that fight at the valley. and then it would be shippuden all over again but here sasuke woudnt have the curse mark or MS

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sakura would cry about it and she would try to find him , somehow .

As for Sasuke...m... if Naruto became stronger than him , he would cry about it ( not directly ) , then he would try to hunt Naruto down

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Back then you mean?

Sasuke wouldn't do shit really, and Sakura would simply follow Sasuke. It wouldn't make for much of a manga. Jiraya and Tsunade would be more likely to go after him...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If Nauruto was the one who defected from Konoha, what would Sakura and Sasuke do about it?
    sasuke would do things by the book and try to kill naruto no questions asked...

i think the question you're trying to point out is would sasuke be as forgiving to naruto and want to protect him mainly...

also the village probably would be a little split about the decision to kill him as he did stop gaara and shukaku...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Back then you mean?

Sasuke wouldn't do shit really, and Sakura would simply follow Sasuke. It wouldn't make for much of a manga. Jiraya and Tsunade would be more likely to go after him...
    *reps*

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, here's a question.

If Naruto had been the one given the "Heaven" cursed seal, instead of Sasuke, would he have been able to concentrate on keeping both the Kyuubi and Cursed Seal under control?

Perhaps he would have been under too much pressure, mentally, and have allowed the Kyuubi to be released, to all nine tails; in the battle with Gaara-Shukaku.

Then the tailed beasts may have gone on to destroy Konoha together.

Honestly, I don't think Sasuke would have been bothered, he'd be more concerned with finding Itachi and exacting his revenge.

I can't even think of what Sakura would do. I have a feeling Sasuke wouldn't want her weighing him down.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Sasuke would just be like "Wutevs" and go jerk off to the image of his sharingan in a mirror.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess they will just leave him alone
    cause at the very beginning of the series , no 1 liked naruto and no 1 bonded with him
    remember how sakura used 2 treat naruto (she never cared less about him or about his feelings) and talking about sasuke... mm ,, he wont do anything
    just keep practicing

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sex

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this would never happen

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sauske wouldnt care he would eventually get captured by Orochimaru and he would lose his body to him since no one would be able rescue him since Naruto is gone.

Sakura would cry at first then she would forget about him and try to get in Sauskes pants which pisses him off since he is gay. Then when Sauske gets captured she gets all emo and kills her self.

Naruto comes back sometime later he finds out about Sakura killing herself and Sauske losing his body he gets mad loses control and his seal breaks and the ninetails is realsed and the villiage is destroyed and all people die.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Sex
    It will be hentai episode and not shounen anymore.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nothing.
    Sasuke wouldnt' really care...he probobly would kill him if he was ordered to.
    And Sakura just follows Sasuke so she wouldn't do anything.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if naruto would to leave, eh?

well, we all kno sakura's feelings for naruto and sasuke are different.
    however, i'm pretty sure she would freak out and try to stop naruto from leaving also.
    but she wont go THAT far from him, like she did with sasuke "i..i will help u even! with ur plan i can try to help. i will do what u say.." not exact, but close enough.

BUT, u see. this was sakura back wen she was pretty much useless and closed minded.
    now in shipuuden, she grew better feelings for naruto, so if naruto were to leave now...things mite have been different....

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the thing is, if naruto was to leave and sasuke was to stay then their personalities wuld be completely different from what they really are and for that reason the answer to the question is indeterminable(at least to me haha)

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Back then you mean?

I would put all my money on this... I don't see them doing as much as Naruto has...

Miku Mischeif X3 Xxmiku_loves_gaaraxX's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke: narutos gone... oh well *goes back to brooding*

sakura: *drools and watches sasuke* ... inner sakura: finally, i have sasuke all to myself and naruto isn't here to mess it up *rubs hands together*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    I would put all my money on this... I don't see them doing as much as Naruto has...
    you beat me to it

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am sure Sakura would become angry because she wouldnt have anyone to threaten as shit and slap anymore ;/ So she would probably find Naruto and hit him again.

As for Sasuke I think that he would try to do something like in Part1 one, but I'm sure he wouldn't forget his main goal, so he wont just go after Naruto. Oro could become his "man to kill" Nr 2.

But to be honest, I think that manga wouldnt make much sense then... Naruto would become almost an antagonist ;/

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke would bring back naruto ...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the coin was flipped there would be changes in the characters too.
    I don't see any possible reason as to why Naruto would leave like Sasuke did, so that should mean a change in storyline and all.

Sakura would probably stay the same. But hang on, would she have had a crush on Naruto? And would Sasuke be the same? I can't get a clear picture because a tonne of stuff would change for it to make sense... Though it could just mean the roles being swapped and having the same story.
    But...kept simply with the characters with having the same personalities...
    I don't think Sasuke would go as far as Naruto and Sakura wouldn't give a **** because of her infatuation with Sasuke.