Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets flip the coin here, what would Sakura & Sasuke do if Naruto was the one who

I am sure Sakura would become angry because she wouldnt have anyone to threaten as shit and slap anymore ;/ So she would probably find Naruto and hit him again.

As for Sasuke I think that he would try to do something like in Part1 one, but I'm sure he wouldn't forget his main goal, so he wont just go after Naruto. Oro could become his "man to kill" Nr 2.

But to be honest, I think that manga wouldnt make much sense then... Naruto would become almost an antagonist ;/

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Lets flip the coin here, what would Sakura & Sasuke do if Naruto was the one who

sasuke would bring back naruto ...

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

If the coin was flipped there would be changes in the characters too.
    I don't see any possible reason as to why Naruto would leave like Sasuke did, so that should mean a change in storyline and all.

Sakura would probably stay the same. But hang on, would she have had a crush on Naruto? And would Sasuke be the same? I can't get a clear picture because a tonne of stuff would change for it to make sense... Though it could just mean the roles being swapped and having the same story.
    But...kept simply with the characters with having the same personalities...
    I don't think Sasuke would go as far as Naruto and Sakura wouldn't give a **** because of her infatuation with Sasuke.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12