Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

So Obito agreed to Tsuki no Me for what reason?

Rin died, he joined Madara and his Tsuki no Me plan to life happily with Rin and Kakashi in a dream world.
    He waited a decade for a plan that hasnt even a 100% guarantee to succeed.

Why didnt he just put himself into a genjutsu? He could create anything he wants like Madara showed him. He could have lived with Rin and his friends and could have ruled his own little dream world. Him wanting to cast a genjutsu on the whole world seems like a plot hole to me because he has no reason for that. He said himself that hes not accepting this reality (he never said that he wants peace), so why not cast the genjutsu on himself and create his own reality?

Madara however seems to say the truth, he really wants to create peace. If he wanted to enslave the world he could also just cast a genjutsu upon himself and rule that dreamworld. Would be alot faster, safer and it wouldnt make a difference for him.
    The fact that he´s still trying to cast the genjutsu on the whole world is a 100% proof to me that he really wants to create (the closest thing possible to) peace.

So Madara has a reason but Obito hasnt?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So Obito agreed to Tsuki no Me for what reason?

That's the same as Obito getting high if he puts himself into genjutsu to believe that rin is back.
    He wants this effect to last forever mate, no war or killing in a perfect world.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Rin died, he joined Madara and his Tsuki no Me plan to life happily with Rin and Kakashi in a dream world.

Why didnt he just put himself into a genjutsu? He could create anything he wants like Madara showed him. He could have lived with Rin and his friends and could have ruled his own little dream world. Him wanting to cast a genjutsu on the whole world seems like a plot hole to me because he has no reason for that. He said himself that hes not accepting this reality (he never said that he wants peace), so why not cast the genjutsu on himself and create his own reality?

Madara however seems to say the truth, he really wants to create peace. If he wanted to enslave the world he could also just cast a genjutsu upon himself and rule that dreamworld. Would be alot faster, safer and it wouldnt make a difference for him.
    The fact that he´s still trying to cast the genjutsu on the whole world is a 100% proof to me that he really wants to create (the closest thing possible to) peace.

I think Obito just didnt want anyone else in the world to experience the pain he did. He felt like nobody deserved to go through with what he did, so in his mind he is being a hero to the entire world.

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Because Madara wouldn't teach him how.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

He wanted to change a corrupt world for everyone, not just himself. Even though his original reasons are selfish, the good in him is still a little present in his desires to change the world for the better for everyone.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

He does have a reason it was stated in the manga and even yourself repeated it in your opening post.The only problem here is you clearly do not like his reasoning and that does not automatically make his reasoning invalid.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes

Acualy, obito dosn't know any genjustu as far as im consered. I wonder though, madara wants a world of "peace" but perhaps thats not his real goal with the 10 tails? It can always be a twist like that in the story..... anyways, ya obito has the reason becuase rin died, thats it, most retarted reason in the world even for a 13 year old.... We will see when the manga continues.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth

why do villains do anything.
    Reason: cos they're crazy

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that's the ending of naruto madara wins gets his moon eye plan complete and then you find out he is in a genjustu lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Quote Originally Posted by saints00025 View Post
    I think Obito just didnt want anyone else in the world to experience the pain he did. He felt like nobody deserved to go through with what he did, so in his mind he is being a hero to the entire world.
    I thought the same way but it was never implied in the Manga (or did I miss something?) so I rejected that idea again.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    He does have a reason it was stated in the manga and even yourself repeated it in your opening post.The only problem here is you clearly do not like his reasoning and that does not automatically make his reasoning invalid.
    Would you please explain why? I said that he wants to live with Rin and (probably) Kakashi in a dreamworld, so why wait a decade for it if he just could have casted a genjutsu on himself?
    Obito is one of my favorite characters and I can understand him not accepting his reality and wanting to create his own, I just cant understand why he wants to cast the genjutsu on the whole world. It would be enough to cast it on himself. It wouldnt make a difference to him, he would always know that this reality is fake.

The only thing which comes in my mind is what Saints said but Obito never said something like that in the manga, he only said that hes not accepting this (his own) reality. Never was it even hinted that he wants to prevent other people from experiencing the same pain he did.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they are uchihas. they b*tch and have periods every hour of the day. this is the reason why have no respect for these guys. they have one bad day and they wanna take everyone down with them like wtf. they always want to blame others for their mistakes but never want to blame themselves.

the only main uchiha who have not once b*tched was itachi and this guy went through alot. from annihilating his entire clan to leaving his village that he loved so much. you dont see him getting revenge or starting a ninja war for some b*tch who he crushed on (obito -___-). at the end of the day, itachi did something that i havent seen not one uchiha did yet and that was admitting that he failed and that he accepts the consequences. i know it seems that im hating or whatever but thats just how i feel about these damn uchihas. Man i hope kishi kills all of them off including sasuke.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Senju DNA.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

I thought the same way but it was never implied in the Manga (or did I miss something?) so I rejected that idea again.

Would you please explain why? I said that he wants to live with Rin and (probably) Kakashi in a dreamworld, so why wait a decade for it if he just could have casted a genjutsu on himself?
    Obito is one of my favorite characters and I can understand him not accepting his reality and wanting to create his own, I just cant understand why he wants to cast the genjutsu on the whole world. It would be enough to cast it on himself. It wouldnt make a difference to him, he would always know that this reality is fake.

The only thing which comes in my mind is what Saints said but Obito never said something like that in the manga, he only said that hes not accepting this (his own) reality. Never was it even hinted that he wants to prevent other people from experiencing the same pain he did.
    Nevertheless obito was swayed by madara and the reason he begins this pact is because of what happened to him.He understands madara's point of view.You may want to put yourself in a genjustu but that does not mean obito had to of come to the same conclusion as you.He negates the whole reality not just his own.I agree with you what you said is plausible for him to do.but that is not what he decided on and just because it was a plausible thing he could of done (which you came up with after having knowledge of the manga with a third person view>>A.K.A Hindsight)does not mean his reasoning for joining up with madara is invalid.We only cycled back to my first post.The only problem here is you clearly do not like his reasoning and that does not automatically make his reasoning invalid.

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-23-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because kishi decided so; and frankly because kishi is been retconing the story and plot of Naruto ever since he started showing Obito's past, as a result a lot of things match only in the minds of people who have to see the story coming together.... for everyone else is a big: wait! what was that again?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    He wanted to change a corrupt world for everyone, not just himself. Even though his original reasons are selfish, the good in him is still a little present in his desires to change the world for the better for everyone.
    ^That