Status
    Oct 2012
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending

Eternal Tsukuyomi = Shinobi alliance.

I'm talking about what Obito and Madara are trying to do, unifiy the entire shinobi world, however it seems they will see this dream became reality when the reinforcements arrives! Can you imagine the rest of the shinobi world fighting Obito and Madara , united and with Naruto's feelings...maybe they'll know peace can be a reality and not necessary a genjutsu, what do you guys think about? :D

Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Eternal Tsukuyomi = Shinobi alliance.

well, Obito wants RIN, Madara probably wants his bro, this isnt probable

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Madara will dissolve after seeing true peace, you know how edo-tensei dissapear when you make them emotional lols.
    Either that or after he beat the shit outta Hashirama.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by marbora View Post
    I'm talking about what Obito and Madara are trying to do, unifiy the entire shinobi world, however it seems they will see this dream became reality when the reinforcements arrives! Can you imagine the rest of the shinobi world fighting Obito and Madara , united and with Naruto's feelings...maybe they'll know peace can be a reality and not necessary a genjutsu, what do you guys think about? :D
    Do you suggest that Madara and Obito would refrain from completing the plan if they see how the world united against them ? Um, no. Atleast Madara understands very well that peace and unity like that is just a momentary thing. Both Obito and Madara regard the Shinobi Alliance as nothing more then forced unity in order to survive. Plus, they are far too deep in theyre delusion to see any better.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

A world without options is a world filled with robots. Independent thought coupled with their choice is the only way true peace can be uncovered. Madara and Obito will fail. Think about it..... All their allies are dead or incapacitated. The army they used were slaves (dead shinobi zombies). The power they grew was an enslavement (the tailed beasts) How much peace or how long would it last would be the question that needs to be asked.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Itachi... you're my best
    friend and the only one I can
    count on… Protect the
    village… and the Uchiha name

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke.. View Post
    I think Madara will dissolve after seeing true peace, you know how edo-tensei dissapear when you make them emotional lols.
    Madara doesnt want peace... he just want to rule the f**** world... he doesnt care about the unification of nations, he is a greedy bstrd... the MOST BADASS GREEDY BSTARD...!!