Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage Monkeys in the Naruto Manga !?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    You can agree to to disagree but the third sage mode dwells in the humid bone forest and none of the proposed animals you are all talking about have no such relation to the area nor do they thrive in such locations.I have my opinions and you have yours but this thread pertaining to a sage mode holds more evidence for then any other animal on this thread esp where it cites the relation to crows about the humid bone forest.
    Ok then we agree to disagree !

PS. Many animals can live in Shikkotsu Forest, Shikkotsu Forest = Damp Bone Forest , Fancy Wood Hill even the Monkeys can live in a Fancy Wood Hill

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I liked this, seems very predictable

I doubt the apes have any sage mode though, since it wouldn't make since that their king would be a tailed beast... No sense at all he is just like king kong for other apes.
    Exactly why i said it was just a tittle passed down from the sage and nothing more i am not saying i am right 100 percent but at least my theory i am proposing is supported by actual evidence and mytos of the creature.The animal they are talking about do not live in or thrive in the conditions of a forest described as the humid bone forest while crows do live in and thrive in such locations.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen One View Post
    Ok then we agree to disagree !

PS. Many animals can live in Shikkotsu Forest, Shikkotsu Forest = Damp Bone Forest , Fancy Wood Hill even the Monkeys can live in a Fancy Wood Hill
    Are you going to at least provide any explanation as to why you believe what you do by providing any facts about the creature in question in relation to the area known as damp bone forest ?I brought up the nature of crows and where they thrive and it matches.I even brought up the mythos of the crow and the correlation it has with the series.Can you do the same for whatever animal you believe to be the final sage ? I am not asking for a detailed report covering everything like my thread does,but you could at least provide some evidence or what might be considered signs if you are going to disagree with me and a very detailed thread that puts the sage mode in the crows favor /:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Hmm nice about everything but I don't think it might happen That monkey king had already its usage. He is one of the bijuus so I don't think Kishi might add another "speciality" of his.

Oh, this format of thread seems soo similar to another person we've had previously..
    He's still around.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

You can agree to to disagree but the third sage mode dwells in the humid bone forest and none of the proposed animals you are all talking about have no such relation to the area nor do they thrive in such locations.I have my opinions and you have yours but this thread pertaining to a sage mode cites more supported evidence in favor of a crow mode then any other animal on this thread esp where it cites the relation of crows to the humid bone forest where we know the third sage mode to be.
    This is false, turles live many places including humid forest and monkey live in forest as well. Have you heard of the Rainforest? I don't think it's crows because all the uchiha tech are related and crows have a relevancy to them. We all are probably wrong and it ends up being a slug. If it turns out to be a crow that would be a huge rip off.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Are you going to at least provide any explanation as to why you believe what you do by providing any facts about the creature in question in relation to the area known as damp bone forest ?I brought up the nature of crows and where they thrive and it matches.I even brought up the mythos of the crow and the correlation it has with the series.Can you do the same for whatever animal you believe to be the final sage ? I am not asking for a detailed report covering everything like my thread does,but you could at least provide some evidence or what might be considered signs if you are going to disagree with me and a very detailed thread that puts the sage mode in the crows favor /:
    This guys has some proof

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoIndra View Post
    Yes that would explain his immense strenght that allowed him to pick up and toss the hachibi.
    In the manga the four tails tha he is the King of the Sage Monkeys !

And the The Monkeys and many other animals can live in a Fancy Wood Hill

I already told you that Shikkotsu Fores could mean either Damp Bone Forest or Fancy Wood Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hmm nice about everything but I don't think it might happen That monkey king had already its usage. He is one of the bijuus so I don't think Kishi might add another "speciality" of his.

Oh, this format of thread seems soo similar to another person we've had previously..
    He's still around.
    Well this will not give the monkey king a new usage it only shows that there are Sage Monkeys !

The Monkeys have another king also the Monkey King: Enma

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    This is false, turles live many places including humid forest and monkey live in forest as well. Have you heard of the Rainforest? I don't think it's crows because all the uchiha tech are related and crows have a relevancy to them. We all are probably wrong and it ends up being a slug. If it turns out to be a crow that would be a huge rip off.
    I agree with you !

Last edited by The Fallen One; 10-23-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

You misunderstand me i said there is more evidence or tell tale signs favoring the crows (since i am the only one who bothered to back up my claim with any type of support other then saying "i think its this animal")Then there is pertaining to turtles.I never said they do not live in forest i said that the proposed animals you are all talking about have no such relation to the area nor do they thrive in such locations known as the humid bone forest.I never said anything about actual forest or rain forest.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

This guys has some proof

In the manga the four tails tha he is the King of the Sage Monkeys !

And the The Monkeys and many other animals can live in a Fancy Wood Hill

I already told you that Shikkotsu Fores could mean either Damp Bone Forest or Fancy Wood Hill

Well this will not give That monkey king a new usage it only shows that there are Sage Monkeys !

I agree with you !
    You did not provide any thing to support your claim which is what i asked for.The only thing you managed to scramble up is the fact the tailed beast said he was the sage king.Son Goku was a tailed beast he was not born of a ape.The tittle was probably handed to him by the sage as to assert his dominance and nothing more.Can you at least provide a theory on what the sage apes might be able to do at least ? I am not trying to be a bother i am just curious as to why you think they are the other sage mode.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Well this will not give the monkey king a new usage it only shows that there are Sage Monkeys !

I know Enma too but I hardly think it's a sage mode for monkeys.
    Why? Just because the fact that Hiruzen had his fight of a life-time battle and could've used that Sage mode, instead we know what happened.

Personally, I think that it's Slug Sage Mode since Kishi followed these patterns and we have never seen him breaking them, just maybe, re-touch somehow.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I know Enma too but I hardly think it's a sage mode for monkeys.
    Why? Just because the fact that Hiruzen had his fight of a life-time battle and could've used that Sage mode, instead we know what happened.

Personally, I think that it's Slug Sage Mode since Kishi followed these patterns and we have never seen him breaking them, just maybe, re-touch somehow.
    Its possible but who will use Slug Sage Mode ? Tsunade its in a death situation and if gets out alive who is she going to battle and show her slug sage mode ?

Status
    Jun 2012

You misunderstand me i said there is more evidence or tell tale signs favoring the crows (since i am the only one who bothered to back up my claim with any type of support other then saying "i think its this animal")Then there is pertaining to turtles.I never said they do not live in forest i said that the proposed animals you are all talking about have no such relation to the area nor do they thrive in such locations known as the humid bone forest.I never said anything about actual forest or rain forest.
    I backed up my claim. We all know Kishi take every little technique and scenerio from mythology. I agree there is signs that it could be a crow but I think it is just a a-hole move if Kishi does this. Why give Sasuke a crow mode? And it came out of no where ya know? It won't be fair simple as that..... Well anything other than a slug would be unfair but a crow is biased and comes from no where.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Its possible but who will use Slug Sage Mode ? Tsunade its in a death situation and if gets out alive who is she going to battle and show her slug sage mode ?
    If she's in the death situation doesn't mean she'll die. Who is she going to battle? Are we wondering that since we have 2 of the main villains overpowered out there?

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    I backed up my claim. We all know Kishi take every little technique and scenerio from mythology. I agree there is signs that it could be a crow but I think it is just a a-hole move if Kishi does this. Why give Sasuke a crow mode? And it came out of no where ya know? It won't be fair simple as that..... Well anything other than a slug would be unfair but a crow is biased and comes from no where.
    How is it biased ? Sasuke does not even crack my top 10 characters and it does not come from nowhere.The thread pulls from the nature of crows and the correlation of crows habits and living situations,mythos of crows,and lastly the tell tale signs and relevancy of crows in the series.That is how the thread came to be.If anyone is being biased it might be you since your giving off the vibe of someone who does not like sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

You did not provide any thing to support your claim which is what i asked for.The only thing you managed to scramble up is the fact the tailed beast said he was the sage king.Son Goku was a tailed beast he was not born of a ape.The tittle was probably handed to him by the sage as to assert his dominance and nothing more.Can you at least provide a theory on what the sage apes might be able to do at least ? I am not trying to be a bother i am just curious as to why you think they are the other sage mode.
    I think they would be a rip off of DBZ.... I think they would have strenght and somehow you could use a special ninjutsu !

Also i think the next Sage Mode will have some ninjutsu because Kabuto used a type of sage technique that is a genjutsu.... and Naruto used only Taijutsu !

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

If she's in the death situation doesn't mean she'll die. Who is she going to battle? Are we wondering that since we have 2 of the main villains overpowered out there?
    The main power of the slug is already symbolized through her strength of a hundred men i told you this countless times.Tsunade almost died twice and the last time she was saved by dan if anything she would of pulled out here sage mode any one of those two times she almost died but she did not.Now she finds herself in a third situation where she is facing death and still has not pulled this sage mode out.If she was going to use sage mode to fight madara she should of used it before he casually strolled away from the battlefield /:

Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 10-23-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

I think they would be a rip off of DBZ.... I think they would have strenght and somehow you could use a special ninjutsu !

Also i think the next Sage Mode will have some ninjutsu because Kabuto used a type of sage technique that is a genjutsu.... and Naruto used only Taijutsu !

nice eye did not think of it like that breaking down the main arts of ninjustu through sage modes would be pretty clever and would do wonders for representing the aspects each one represents. + rep >>>>>>>>.I can't rep you for some reason i must of repped you enough this morning

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

Katsyu looks like she's derived from the 6 tails, and we know that there are indeed Monkey summons as the 3rd hokage used one. The SO6P was apparently the creator of all things so it's a possibility but I doubt it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

The main power of the slug is already symbolized through her strength of a hundred men i told you this countless times.Tsunade almost died twice and the last time she was saved by dan if anything she would of pulled out here sage mode any one of those two times she almost died but she did not.Now she finds herself in a third situation where she is facing death and still has not pulled this sage mode out.If she was going to use sage mode to fight madara she should of used it before he casually strolled away from the battlefield
    You blabbered about this to me once more and I already answered you.
    What is most important now? To first heal the other kages whose bodies are not that resistant as her or to risk bringing on Sage mode and that period of time she'll risk the kages to loose their lives?

And who told you that is symbolised through Byakugou? Don't you think that Dan replenishing her chakra has a role?
    Why pull then Sage Mode when Madara was supposed to be ended by Edo Tensei and run out later on from that Sage Mode because of Madara still being able to be alive via Edo Tensei breaking seal when she can use it now when Madara's still out there?

If you personally want a Crow Sage Mode or stuff like that it's you personal pleasure but the fact that patterns exist and slugs more than any other creatures are known for living in damp areas is other thing.

Status
    Jun 2012

How is it biased ? Sasuke does not even crack my top 10 characters and it does not come from nowhere.The thread pulls from the nature of crows and the correlation of crows habits and living situations,mythos of crows,and lastly the tell tale signs and relevancy of crows in the series.That is how the thread came to be.If anyone is being biased it might be you since your giving off the vibe of someone who does not like sasuke.
    sorry I was thinking myself I was comming off as if I hate Sasuke, this is not the case believe me. Naruto's sensei had frog summons and turned out to have sage mode he himself learned to summon them then learn frog sage mode..fair and started from the begining. Orochimaru snake sannin from day 1 had a imperfect sage mode his student Kabuto learned to perfect it and was by his side from day 1. Sasuke out of no where summons a hawk surpising his own teammate wth did that come from. Next thing you know he has a crow/bird sage mode??? no no no no.....no. It came out of no where when did he have the time to learn even summon a hawk and learn a crow sage mode? It comes out of no where unlike the other sage modes and predicted 3rd sage mode.

I think it's possible but it should not happen logicly that's all I'm saying. Kishi is making me nervous because there was a few time at the end of the manga that showed a sage naruto with frog symbols and a Sasuke with Hawk wings and hawk symbols... could that be a sign? I have nothing against Sasuke. It just wouldn't be right if he has a sage mode.

Last edited by slaton02; 10-23-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12