Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Re: Akihiko's come back, training neilson(suiton)

Very well done. You can learn about how to use swords when you receive training in Kenjutsu.
    (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Okay, proceed to step over to this lake.
    Place your hand upon the water and send your chakra into it, forming a shark.
    Have that very shark jump into the air towards my clone, attacking him.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei
    *kefa walks towards the lake, focusing his water chakra on his right palm he places the hand on the water surface, releasing the chakra into the water and using shape manipulation on the water chakra it forms into a big shark, kefa then applies pressure making the shark to leap out of the water heading towards Akihiko's sensei clone with its mouth wide open, the shark clenches on the clone*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

So what happens to my clone? o_o What do you make the hungry shark do?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*the water made shark atacks your clone with its mouth wide, taking a huge bite out of you on impact, making your clone go poof and the shark disperse into water*
    sorry i was in a hurry 2 do something outside the nb walls

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*the water made shark atacks your clone with its mouth wide, taking a huge bite out of you on impact, making your clone go poof and the shark disperse into water*
    sorry i was in a hurry 2 do something outside the nb walls

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

All good. xD
    (Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Now, for this next jutsu, form three handseals (Rat -> Dog -> Ox), then focus your water chakra into your hands to create a long whip made of water.
    Proceed to attack my clone with that very whip, but be creative with what you do with it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei!

*kefa focuses his water chakra on his hand using shape manipulation he makes the water extend forming like a stick as it become long, thinking of making the water like a whip, kefa uses more of the shape manipulation on the long water to make it bend freely, kefa agrees to havnow made water whip, raising his hand making the whip to go up now aiming at the clone of Akihiko he then brings his hand down with force makes the whip's tip strike/flog Akihiko's clone, making the clone screefore it goes poof, kefa still hhold the water whip as he looks at Akihiko sensei with a perverted look*

Kefa: you interested?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Okay, let's be a bit more specific.
    How exactly do you make my clone poof? What can do you do with a whip in general?
    Where do you strike him?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I striked your clone witht the whip, striking him on his chest this attack makes it go poof. A whip can be used as a can, you know to flog! It can be used as a strangler being so long and flexible its can wrap around ones neck more than once and hence making its grip tighter. Used to pull thing or pull oneself towards things.

And sensei you didn't answer my questiong!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Um, no, I'm not interested...I think... >.>
    You can also use a whip, thrown at a high speed, in order to wrap your opponent and immobilize them.
    (Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Okay, for this next jutsu...
    I would like you to focus your chakra internally. This is rather rare for the Suiton element, so grasp the concept first. Then when you push your Suiton chakra into your mouth, add to it another wave of Chakra to make it sticky. Once you build up enough pressure in your mouth, release upon the ground before us to create a sticky lake.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: Okay sensei lets give it a go

*kefa starts by building his water chakra from his gut to his mouth making, now in his mouth and in water form, kefa mixes his chakra with the water in his mouth, as the water and kefa's chakra mix kefa uses nature manipulation on the mixture of the water and his raw chakra, thinking about making the liquid water into a sticky liquid like liquid gum, kefa breathes in making his chest swell, releasing all the air trapped in his chest at once through his mouth adds pressure, kefa opens his mouth vomitting out a sticky liquid on the ground which spreads as more comes out from his mouth, covering a large area kefa stop vomitting the liquid and after some time the liquid hardens*

kefa: lemme guess this jutsu can be used to immobilize an opponent, due to it being sticky one can move on on it once on the sticky liquid.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Yes, and you must remember this.
    It is long range, thus, you are able to cover the entire battlefield with this jutsu. What does this prevent the enemy from doing?
    Also, how would you prevent yourself from being caught up in your own technique?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Like I said, it prevents the opponent from moving hence limiting their view of the battle field.
    How do I prevent myself? I don't know :o

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

You would charge chakra into your own feet beforehand. Make sure you state this whenever using this jutsu so that it doesn't affect you.
    And yes, it slows down their techniques, but also prevents them from using Earth jutsu that requires slamming the ground.
    (Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Do you know Shadow Clone jutsu yet?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: yes sensei your right. The user cant use earth jutsu cause they'll only stick 2 it.
    Shadow clones? Yes as an e-rank ninjutsu the clones cant use any of my technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Haha, no problem.
    Begin by concentrating on a clear image of yourself and forming the Tiger handseal.
    Then try and make it physical by applying water chakra and molding it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei

*kefa walk to close to the water surface'the area where he learnt shark breakthrough'. kefa pictures an himself in his head, then he put his hand together making the tiger seal followed by focusing his water chakra now thinking of the clone appearing next to him, he uses shape manipulation to shape the water to be him, releasing his chakra a new kefa emerges from the water and walks next to kefa*

kefa: good right sensei?
    Clone kefa: hello ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Very good, haha. xD
    Now, what uses are there for a clone? State everything you can think of.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1 for distraction: sending in your clones while you think up a move or go in for the kill where you are unexpected
    2 for confusion: the opponent will attack the clone thinking its you
    3 to help: each clone can use a technique so if the user instructs all clones to use a technique against the opponent they help the user defeat the clone
    4 to take a hit: when in battle the user will make a clone and when he gets hit all he says is you hit my clone not me .

Thats all i can think of

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Well done, I will now give you my eight formulas for it.
    First: Clones can perform various attacks all at the same time. Indeed, imagine if you had four clones in front of you all release different jutsus at you at the exact moment. Dangerous, no? You stated this.
    Second: It is hard to tell the difference between the real you and clones. Only the Sharingan is able to tell such differences, or normally, people just godmode this in battle. You also stated this.
    Third: Being able to combo greatly with split-second jutsus - imagine seeing several attacks coming at you at all directions.
    Fourth: Distraction in general - for example, a clone used Thunder Up, and caused an explosion, the enemy will be drawn to the noise and you could then take advantage of this. You stated this.
    Fifth: Release of Genjutsu.
    Sixth: Sacrifice for information.
    Seventh: Increase of field of vision. Blind spots.
    Eight: Human Shield. You stated this.

Keep these in mind. ^_^ Also, that your Water clones can not use anything but up to C-Rank water techniques.
    Also, this move requires a water source, which you will easily be able to create with moves we learn later.
    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Alright, go ahead and step over to this lake as this next technique also requires a water source.
    Begin by placing your hand upon the water and then spinning it rapidly so that a huge wave of pressurized, dangerous water is aimed at my clone. Sort of like this:
    Attachment 62365

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa watches as Akihiko sensei does the technique*

kefa awesome! Sensei lemme try

*kefa turns to face the lake, his clone disperse back into water, focusing his chakra towards his right hand then he places his hand on the water surface release the chakra into the lake (now the are of lake where he placed his hand is fused with his chakra) after tis he uses the chakra to make the water act like a wave then he focuses his water chakra and uses it to rotates that area at high speed as it spins, kefa raises his hand up the rotating water then rises up, kefa use shape manipulation to make the water have a pointing head(just like in the picture) and still rotating hence spinning, kefa looks at Akihiko sensei's clone and sends the spinning pressured water towards the clone, the clone is hit in the gut and pierced(the clone is pierced due to its pointed head and the spinnings makes it like a drill so it'll pass through) by this water technique coming out from the back of this clone, the clone turns into a cloud of smoke and kefa drops the water*

kefa: yes i did it!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

Very good. So since you are able to create more than one of these, how might you utilize three of them at once?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1 if i'm ganged up by clones lets say 3 clones i'll use this tech, 1 spinning pressurized water 4 each clone

2 As a distraction having my clone use this technique while i sneak up behind to land a powerful attack

3 as a defense each of the spinning pressured water to defend.

4 as a combination: i think you can mix all 3 of them to have a bigger spining pressured water or to defend

thats all i can come up with

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1 if i'm ganged up by clones lets say 3 clones i'll use this tech, 1 spinning pressurized water 4 each clone

2 As a distraction having my clone use this technique while i sneak up behind to land a powerful attack

3 as a defense each of the spinning pressured water to defend.

4 as a combination: i think you can mix all 3 of them to have a bigger spining pressured water or to defend

thats all i can come up with

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumbass.

No, that's great! Well done, keep in mind what techniques you came up with.
    (Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Now, for this jutsu, I want you once again begin using the Hidden Mist jutsu. Once you do that, manipulate the chakra within the mist to reflect the light around us to blind me.
    Describe how this can be useful in fights.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»