Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Re: Akihiko's come back, training neilson(suiton)

Kefa: okay sensei i should first release the hidding in the mist technique followed by nature manipulation to reflect light.

*kefa walks closer to Akihiko sensei making them be at close range from each other kefa builds up his water chakra infused with his raw chakra and spits it out as mist that cover and spreads around the area(i have mastered this technique so i dont need to explain the whole process, right?), then Kefa focuses on his infused raw chakra then he uses nature manipulation thinking of making the mist look shiny like diamond dust particles having them reflect any form of light. Akihiko opens his eyes while in the mist he gets blinded by the bright light and screams in pain then he start scratching his eyes*

kefa: are you okay?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

'...self-explanatory...
    Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

Let us move on to the next jutsu. Now begin by pooling your Water Chakra into your hand. As you do so, gradually begin to spin it and release it to create a vortex around your body. Once you have done this, I will then start spewing fireballs at you to test its power.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

kefa: okay sensei and please WTH fire balls! sensei please take it easy!

*kefa focuses his water chakra to his hands, thinking about what sensei said he pools water from the lake, then he starts to make it rotate/spin at high speeds just like the water fang bullet, he manipulates the water to surround him while still spinning then he releases and outburst of his water chakra making the water spin rapidly and also act like a tidal wave and drawing more water from the lake and covering kefa getting higher in height, kefa is left at the middle of this water vortex waiting for sensei's fire balls*

kefa: please be strong enough

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

*focuses fire chakra within me and exhales it at the water vortex, and they sizzle away as they touch the water*
    Well done!
    Now, in what ways could this move be used both offensively and defensively?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1. the user of this technique can make this vortex happen close to or where the opponent is, thereby making the opponent sucked in by the powerful vortex and become damaged

2. the user can surround himself with this technique, like the way i did to defend himself, or make this technique happen in front of the user to be sure the attack doesnt pass through to hit the user

kefa: thats all i can come up with

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Very good, you gave it some great thought. xD
    (Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Now, proceed to charge Water chakra into your hands and then put them together, slowly drawing them apart afterwards in order to create a spinning vortex of Water. Build enough pressure so that the Vortex is extremely high, eventually becoming a wave where you direct at my clone.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: thanks sensei, okay lemme give this one a try.

*kefa stands still facing Akihiko sensei's clone, then kefa focuses his water chakra to his hands, then slams his hands together, releasing a burst of chakra, A tidal wave is formed which starts to spin creating a powerful pressured vortex of water, kefa pulls his hand apart but maintains the powerful vortex, kefa then pushes his hand forward using four finger to point at Akihiko's clone, as kefa does this the water vortex immediately moves heading for Akihiko's clone. The tidal wave is so powerful that it hit Akihiko's clone from the neck to the lower abdomen, carrying the clone while damaging it till the clone goes poof, kefa drops his hand and seizes his release of chakra and the water vortex settles*

kefa: good enough senei?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Very good.
    Let's pause a moment and examine this jutsu further.
    It's a huge wave that can easily hide you behind it, given that you state how large it is.
    So short range is 0-5 meters, mid is 5-15 meters, and long range is 15-25+.
    Give an approximate size to this wave and tell me why kinds of things this can defend against and how you can take advantage of the height of this jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ave Atque Vale Nagato

steps in and asks akhiko if i can join in with training as we are up to where i am at water ? seeing as you gonna train me in water why not nock out 2 birds wit 1 stone?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Actually that would be unfair, because people reply at two different paces, so make your own thread please. ^_^ Also, I can't respond to everyone in the same way because everyone gets different types of training.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei

sixe will be 3meters in width and 25meters in length also the same 25meters when standing erect and pointing upwards.

1 this jutsu in general can defend again any fire jutsu up 2 c if not b rank

2 this jutsu can be used as a decoy for a lightning attack, water being a conductor if lightning is shot at the user of this water jutsu all the user has to do is direct the wave in front of himself.

The height of this jutsu
    it can be used as a diversion or a confusion. The user can make this jutsu and then do another jutsu while he/she is behind this one

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well done. ^_^
    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Now, please proceed to form the handseals of Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake, and then send your chakra into the skies, manipulating so that raindrops fall infused with your own chakra. Wherever it falls, you should be able to sense your surroundings.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: i should make it rain? That sounds interesting! I'll give it a go!

*kefa breathes in through his mouth and exhales through his nose to calm himself thinking about making it rain, how rain clouds are formed, mixing his chakra in the rain as it pours so he'll feel anything that disturbs his chakra and pin point it out after this, then kefa focuses his chakra is his hands as he start to perform the said hand seals Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake, kefa's chakra remains in his hands as he performs the last hand seal facing his right hand palm towards the sky and releasing the chakra rain clouds are formed which shadow the ground, seconds later drops of water wet the surface of the earth soon after a down pour started with kefa and Akihiko getting soaked by it, kefa closes his eyes and feels Akihiko sensei and release Akihiko has moved behind him*

kefa: sensei this jutsu is awesome!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent. So in what ways can you use this in a battle? This is also one of my favorite jutsus.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

1. This jutsu can be used to sense the presence of someone due to the disturbance in the users flow of chkra infused with the rain by a new chakra

2. This jutsu can also sense the coming of an attack due to the attack carries chakra the user of the rain jutsu will know where its coming from.

3. Although this jutsu isn't meant for it but it can put out a fire jutsu of c-rank.

4 this jutsu can pin point/know the exact area where wither an opponent or an attack is

Kefa: honestly this jutsu makes the user feel like a God

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

LOL, like a God.
    Excellent. So what would you do if your opponent used such a jutsu? How would you erase it from the battlefield?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I'm sorry sensei but now you have to tell me but off the top of my head! Using genjutsu on the rain user?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Well, if it was raining, what would you do to make it all go away?
    Think of how you sent your chakra into the clouds in the first place.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Well normally when it rains and i want it to stop, i sing the song "rain rain go away come again another day little children want to play" should i do that???....:ghehe:

okay serious time, well if i can use wind i'll use the wind to blow out the rain clouds.

Well if my opponenet uses this jutsu i could also use this jutsu, sending my chakra to the sky/clouds disrupting my opponents own chakra hence cancelling this jutsu

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Well normally when it rains and i want it to stop, i sing the song "rain rain go away come again another day little children want to play" should i do that???....:ghehe:

okay serious time, well if i can use wind i'll use the wind to blow out the rain clouds.

Well if my opponenet uses this jutsu i could also use this jutsu, sending my chakra to the sky/clouds disrupting my opponents own chakra hence cancelling this jutsu

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Yes, exactly.
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Now, do you remember what Zabusa did to Kakashi, trapping him in a water jail?
    Proceed to form Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, and then manipulate the water so that it traps my clone in it.
    Describe the purpose of this.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Okay sensei

*kefa walks towards Akihiko's sensei's clone who's standing on water, standing next to the clone Kefa focuses on his water chakra thinking about making a sphere filled with water to trp the clone,he then perform the hand seals Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, and pushes his hand foward facing Akihiko's clone, the area of water where Akihiko's clone stands on begin to rise and form a sphere around Akihiko's clone, kefa focuses more of his water chakra and the sphere is filled with water chocking Akihko's clone till its chokes then drowns and go poof*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Okay, so say that you performed this jutsu on yourself. How might this be used defensively then?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Hmmm, for me to trap myself in the water prison means I can't doge so I will use this jutsu on myself to block a d_ranked fire attack, a large number of thrown shuriken. I can't use this against a lightning attack cause I'll get shocked, an earth attack is strong enough to enter the prison an hit me, a wind attack will blow both me and the water prison away, a water attack will have not effect, unless its Higher tha a c-rank.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response.
    (Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Now focus your Suiton Chakra throughout your whole body. Start molding your cells to take on the affinity of water and allow your whole body to "melt" and become a liquid.
    What might this be used for?