Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Re: Akihiko's come back, training neilson(suiton)

Kefa: okay sensei

sixe will be 3meters in width and 25meters in length also the same 25meters when standing erect and pointing upwards.

1 this jutsu in general can defend again any fire jutsu up 2 c if not b rank

2 this jutsu can be used as a decoy for a lightning attack, water being a conductor if lightning is shot at the user of this water jutsu all the user has to do is direct the wave in front of himself.

The height of this jutsu
    it can be used as a diversion or a confusion. The user can make this jutsu and then do another jutsu while he/she is behind this one

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Well done. ^_^
    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Now, please proceed to form the handseals of Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake, and then send your chakra into the skies, manipulating so that raindrops fall infused with your own chakra. Wherever it falls, you should be able to sense your surroundings.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Kefa: i should make it rain? That sounds interesting! I'll give it a go!

*kefa breathes in through his mouth and exhales through his nose to calm himself thinking about making it rain, how rain clouds are formed, mixing his chakra in the rain as it pours so he'll feel anything that disturbs his chakra and pin point it out after this, then kefa focuses his chakra is his hands as he start to perform the said hand seals Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake, kefa's chakra remains in his hands as he performs the last hand seal facing his right hand palm towards the sky and releasing the chakra rain clouds are formed which shadow the ground, seconds later drops of water wet the surface of the earth soon after a down pour started with kefa and Akihiko getting soaked by it, kefa closes his eyes and feels Akihiko sensei and release Akihiko has moved behind him*

kefa: sensei this jutsu is awesome!

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent. So in what ways can you use this in a battle? This is also one of my favorite jutsus.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

1. This jutsu can be used to sense the presence of someone due to the disturbance in the users flow of chkra infused with the rain by a new chakra

2. This jutsu can also sense the coming of an attack due to the attack carries chakra the user of the rain jutsu will know where its coming from.

3. Although this jutsu isn't meant for it but it can put out a fire jutsu of c-rank.

4 this jutsu can pin point/know the exact area where wither an opponent or an attack is

Kefa: honestly this jutsu makes the user feel like a God

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

LOL, like a God.
    Excellent. So what would you do if your opponent used such a jutsu? How would you erase it from the battlefield?

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

I'm sorry sensei but now you have to tell me but off the top of my head! Using genjutsu on the rain user?

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Well, if it was raining, what would you do to make it all go away?
    Think of how you sent your chakra into the clouds in the first place.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Well normally when it rains and i want it to stop, i sing the song "rain rain go away come again another day little children want to play" should i do that???....:ghehe:

okay serious time, well if i can use wind i'll use the wind to blow out the rain clouds.

Well if my opponenet uses this jutsu i could also use this jutsu, sending my chakra to the sky/clouds disrupting my opponents own chakra hence cancelling this jutsu

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Well normally when it rains and i want it to stop, i sing the song "rain rain go away come again another day little children want to play" should i do that???....:ghehe:

okay serious time, well if i can use wind i'll use the wind to blow out the rain clouds.

Well if my opponenet uses this jutsu i could also use this jutsu, sending my chakra to the sky/clouds disrupting my opponents own chakra hence cancelling this jutsu

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Yes, exactly.
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Now, do you remember what Zabusa did to Kakashi, trapping him in a water jail?
    Proceed to form Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, and then manipulate the water so that it traps my clone in it.
    Describe the purpose of this.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Okay sensei

*kefa walks towards Akihiko's sensei's clone who's standing on water, standing next to the clone Kefa focuses on his water chakra thinking about making a sphere filled with water to trp the clone,he then perform the hand seals Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare, and pushes his hand foward facing Akihiko's clone, the area of water where Akihiko's clone stands on begin to rise and form a sphere around Akihiko's clone, kefa focuses more of his water chakra and the sphere is filled with water chocking Akihko's clone till its chokes then drowns and go poof*

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Okay, so say that you performed this jutsu on yourself. How might this be used defensively then?

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Hmmm, for me to trap myself in the water prison means I can't doge so I will use this jutsu on myself to block a d_ranked fire attack, a large number of thrown shuriken. I can't use this against a lightning attack cause I'll get shocked, an earth attack is strong enough to enter the prison an hit me, a wind attack will blow both me and the water prison away, a water attack will have not effect, unless its Higher tha a c-rank.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent response.
    (Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Now focus your Suiton Chakra throughout your whole body. Start molding your cells to take on the affinity of water and allow your whole body to "melt" and become a liquid.
    What might this be used for?

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Kefa: sensei, you want me 2 turn into water??O.O........i'll try.....wease: turn me back 2 normal

*kefa stands straight closing his eyes and putting his hands together, kefa focuses on his water chakra thinking of how 2 make his body liquid, kefa releases his chakra to surround his whole body in the inside then he makes the water chakra flow through his body reaching every part easily, then kefa fuses the water chakra with his body(now everypart of his whole body is fused with water chakra). Kefa then uses nature manipulation to make his water chakra into water, since his body is fused with his water chakra his body starts turning into water, kefa starts to melt, turning into water; he melts from his feet up to his head, Kefa is now in water form on the ground*

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent. So what are some advantages and disadvantages of such a jutsu?
    What kind of attacks does this allow you to avoid but also make you more susceptible to others?

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Advantages: the user of this technique can mix freely with normal water making a non chakra senser to not notice the user
    the user of this technique can avoid attack by turning that area of the body that is hit into liquid
    the user can dodge an attack by turning his whole body into water(example dodging shuriken)

disadvantages: a lightning attack will make the user of this technique wish he was solid.
    the user can attack while in this form which means he vulnerable.

What attacks this jutsu can avoid: solid hits; like a punch or kick(taijutsu) or kunai/shuriken, some earth techniques since its solid.

What attacks this jutsu is susceptible to: a fire attack will make the user of this technique eaither evaporate or seiously burnt, a wind attack will disperse the user of this technique, as said earlier a liqhning attack shock the hell out of the user. A ninjutsu that affects chakra and not the body will also hit the user of this technique

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Wow. Well put.
    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Range: Short
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Okay, proceed to form the handseals of Dragon into Tiger and then release water in the form of a huge dragon with a gaping mouth.
    Aim this at my clone.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei!!....good luck clone

*kefa goes to where the lake is, looking at Akihiko's clone kefa focuses on his water chakra then he makes the Dragon-tiger hand seal releasing his chakra and making it mix with the water, having a fused water he shape manipulates the water into a Dragon which gushes out of the lake to form, after Forming the Dragon opens its mouth wide(showing the inside which is also made of water even teeth), kefa then focuses on Akihiko's clone this makes the water Dragon attack Akihiko's clone from above, on impact the dragon pushes the clone to the ground with alot of pressure this causes the clone to turn into a cloud of smoke(poof)*