Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Re: Akihiko's come back, training neilson(suiton)

Ah, okay, can't do this one yet then.
    Then do you know Earth?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Noo! I cant learn earth until i'm an s-class nin(i'm currently able to learn four elements now, and its filled, fire-n/a, water-c rank, lightning-c rank, wind(just started)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Alright. I see.
    So, now proceed to create a Water Clone and then dissolve it back into water to create four projectiles that are sharp enough to pierce an opponent.
    Direct them at my clone. Be specific on where you aim them and the impact.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: Okay sensei

*kefa still standing at the lake does the tiger hand seal and a clone emerges from the water which stands next to Kefa, kefa builds up his water chakra and focus it towards his clone, kefa releases his chakra while thinking of the clone dispersing back to liquid, the clone disperse into liquid(water) and kefa then shape manipulates the liquid into four projectiles making them pointed and extra sharp, kefa then takes aim at Kiritsugu's clone, kefa sends the projectiles, one for the clones right hand, one for the clones left leg, one for the clones head, and one for the Gut, kefa sends the projectiles and when each of them hit and pierce the clone, they disperse back into liquid*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent job.
    (Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.

Now, proceed to run up to my clone and punch and kick him, sending him into the air. And then send water chakra into your dominant hand, swinging it into an arc so that a blade of water strikes my clone in the air.
    Describe the impact.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Okay sensei

*kefa starts running towards kiritsugu's clone which is standing next to him, kefa closing on the clone gives the clone a spin back kick with his(kefa) left leg hitting the clones face, immdeiately followed a down punch with his left hand hitting the clones head and making it's head move downwards, kefa uses his right knee to jab the clones head as it moves downwards from the punch, the knee jab hits the clones face make it go back to normal(making the clone stand straight), kefa finally give the clone and upper cut, making the clone to be swept of the and into the air, kefa the jumbs and uses his right leg to kick the clone higher into the air, kefa kicks the clone on his jaw making it go higher, then kefa who's standing on the Ground(after landing back) quickly quickly takes aim for the clones gut and focuses his water chakra to his right hand and swings his right arm in the form of an arc while releasing the water chakra, a water based blade in thr form of an arc is released which hit the clone who's in the air and rips the clone into two seperating the clone lower abdomen and legs from its head to its upper abdomen which makes the clone go poof*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent detail. I hope you remember what I said about vulnerability of striking someone into the air.
    (Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

Now, proceed to send Water chakra throughout the earth and beneath my clone. This will result in a water pillar that shoots up, sending him into the air. Tell me the use of such a jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei.

*kefa stands infront of the clone, building up his water chakra while channeling to his feet, kefa starts focusing at the ground area where the clone is standing, kefa then releases his water chakra to the point where the clone stands, as the water gets there kefa makes it to rise up, the water knocks the clone of balance and push him into the air*

the jutsu i learn earlie can be used in conjuction with this one. Using this jutsu to push the opponent into the air, and then use the water blade while the opponent is in the air. In otherwords this jutsu is used as a primary attack(which is prior for a second attack, or as a diversion)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent job.
    ( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Now, proceed to charge Water chakra into your right arm and then pull it back.
    Then, much like you are delivering a punch, thrust it forward as you release a water bullet straight at my clone.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei

*kefa gets closer to the newly formed clone and builds his water chakra and focuses it to his right arm, releasing it, water is formed which coats kefa's arm, kefa pulls his right hand closer his chest then immediately pushes it foward to face the clone as he does this he uses his chakra to also push the water around his arm off the arm in the form of a bullet which goes on to hit the clone pushing the clone backwards and the clone goes poof*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

So where exactly does it strike the clone and what is the impact?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Sorry i forgot about that!

*as kefa releases the water which coats his arm towards the clone, the clone is hit on its chest and pushed back a few meters*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Sorry i forgot about that!

*as kefa releases the water which coats his arm towards the clone, the clone is hit on its chest and pushed back a few meters*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response.
    ( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Range: Short
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.

Alright, proceed to send a wave of water towards my clone, sweeping him up upon it as you ride up to him and start slashing him with a sword however you please.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei, although slashing your clone to many times is just me being babric.. lol..lemme give it a try

*kefa builds up a lot of his water chakra and focuses it to his feet, he releases the chakra and water gushes out of the ground, as they come out from the Ground the water forms waves which carries kefa up(while he still stands on it) and start moving towards the clone, kefa forms a water sword as he get closer to the clone, the clone is carried in by the wave, to knock off the clones balance and bring the clone to kefa's level, kefa starts swinging his sword as he and the clone are next to each other on the wave, kefa cuts of the clone's right hand, then leg, the left hand, then leg and ends it with cutting off the clones head(he does this very fast),kefa disperses the water sword and the chopped off clone goes poof*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

...DUDE YOU AMPUTATED HIM!
    ( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

Now, I want you to concentrate your Suiton Chakra into the middle of your hand. Once you have built enough pressure within your hand, then release it towards my clone here. Remember to begin spinning the chakra in your hand and accelerating it before it becomes a full force jutsu. How is this used both offensively and defensively?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: yes I amputated him ! .. Okay sensei lemme try the new technique

*kefa starts to build his water chakra while channelling it towards his right hand, he then focuses oh the middle of his right hand and releases the chakra he built up, kefa starts spinning the water making it move really fast, as the water spins it builds pressure and can be classified as a water vortex/tornado. Kefa takes aim at the clones gut and releases the powerfuted in his hand, the clone is pushed back by the vots sucked in the vortex which now damages the clone and makes the clone go poof*

How can this jutsu be used as a defence: its good again all fire techs(so far the fire isn't a higher rank) having the user blast this jutsu towards any incoming jutsu is good for a defence apart from lightning though

How can this jutsu be used as an attack: as stated by kefa when he attacked your clone

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent. And do you remember what how Yamato and Naruto combined this jutsu in the manga and what it resulted in?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Yeah I remember the result, it was typhoon water vortex! Missing naruto's wind shuriken rasengan with yamato's water tearing torrent!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Good. So what kind of jutsus do you think this can block against?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Well since naruto and yamato used it again a fire tech which was mixed with wind(making it a stronger fire tech), i'd say i'll use this tech to defend against, strong fire techs especially those in conjuction with wind, some water techs, example water tornado, having the two water techs clash and having the water tearing torrent over power the water tornado because of the difference in rank, cant defend againt lightning because the users hand is with the water so the user will get shocked.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

If you combine it with Wind, then you could potentially block it against Lightning techs, but well put. ^_^
    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Now, proceed to step over to the lake here. Perform these handseals: Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird.
    Afterwards, take control of the water and form it into a HUGE dragon. Strike this at my clone in any you wish.
    Take into account several details now.
    1. How large is the dragon and how might you utilize its size?
    2. How does such a long series of handseals affect this move in battle?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: :ghehe: those are one long series of hand seals! Lemme give it a try sensei

*kefa walks closer to the lake and stands next to it, kefa then starts to build his water chakra followed by making the hand seal(with each hand seal made kefa focuses more chakra to a large area on the lake), Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird→ Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird. After kefa makes the final hand seal he releases his chakra to take control of the large area of water he was focusing his chakra to, kefa then makes a large portion of water to rise up(the water being as wide as 10metres and as long as 25meters), kefa focuses more chakra to shape manipulate the water, making it take form of a giant dragon which ofcourse looks powerful, kefa looks at the clone taking aim at the clone's whole body he send the Dragon towards the clone, the dragon moves very fast towards the clone and on impact with the clone the dragon carries the clone in it its direction(the dragon mouth isnt open but it is very much too big to take only a portion, so it carries everypart of the clone) the clone goes poof because of the damage caused by the huge dragon hitting it and also pushing the clone*

how large is the dragon and how might you utilize its size: As stated the dragon is 10 meters wide and stands tall at 25meters. How may i utilize the size; well because its so big and long i think i can strike more than one opponent by just controlling the Dragon towards the other opponents, also because of its size i can use it to fight a summon,(lets say my opponent summoned one of the summoning animals and its a Big one, i can use this tech cause its also big to fight or remove the summon from the battle field).

How does such a long series of hand seals affect a battle: truth is i dont think it has a strong effect on the battle its just that it will take sometime before this jutsu will happen and an opponent will take advantage of this by attacking this can be prevented by making clones which will battle the opponent while the main person can use this tech, hidding yourself ina mist and start doing the hand seals the opponent wont see you and wont know what your doing.

Kefa: good enough?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

...perfect. And well, the handseals will delay your jutsu immensely in comparison to if your opponent has a jutsu that only required one handseal.
    You can also use the size of the dragon to hide you...
    Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Step towards the lake again and channel your chakra into it to create an orb. Then, guide your chakra into the middle of that orb and bring out several whips of water. Then, using those whips of water, attempt to put out these fireballs I aim at you.
    Also, keep in mind the two functions this jutsu serves.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: sensei i'm already close to the lake . If the orb creates whips? Does that make it take shape like an octupus?

*kefa is already standing next to the lake, kefa buils his water chakra and focus it towards a part of the water(if it has to be sized, i'll say medium), kefa releases his chakra and make water rise from the lake, kefa then shapens the water into an orb(an orb is either spherical or circular, so the water kefa shapens is circular or spherical) kefa positions the orb infront of him, kefa then focuses more chakra and manipulates the shape of the orb, pulling out 4 whips, 2 from each side of the orb, kefa then waits for his sensei's fire balls, kiritsugu sensei fires the first fire ball and kefa controls a whip, casting it towards the fireball(like playing table tennis) as the whip hits the fire ball; it gets putted out(the fire), kefa does this for all fireballs thrown at him by his sensei*

kefa: that was fun, lets not do it again before i get burnt.

the two functions will have to be that this jutsu acts as both a defense and an attack. The whip can be used to attack(flogging your target, pulling your target closer, in conjunction with a lightning jutsu) as a defense(putting all the whips very close together to form a wall or a barrier, defending against multiple attacks)