Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Re: Akihiko's come back, training neilson(suiton)

Actually, think of the whips as a simple rope. There are a lot of things you can do with a rope by itself...
    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Now, proceed to form the handseals of Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon and then by manipulating your water chakra, create a column of water shaped as a snake, with a wide and gaping mouth.
    Direct it at my clone, and once it swallows him, turn it into a river that can...carry him away.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei! Lemme give it a try.

*kefa starts to build up his water chakra and he releases it, which forms water, kefa then shapens the water into a snake focusing on it to makes the snakes mouth open, kefa does this by the use of shape mainupulation, the snake is formed next to kefa, kefa looks at his sensei's clone and controls the snake towards him, the snake manuvers(moving right and left like the way a snake moves) getting closer to the clone the snake takes a deep bite on the right side of the clone, as kefa see's this he focuses more chakra which turns the snake back into water, the water is like a river but having more pressure which carries the clone*

kefa: sensei you will agree with me that this jutsu is good with combinations right?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

It is definitely good with combinations, and there is actually two parts to this jutsu.
    First would be the snake itself, then the second is the wave.

How would you use both parts separately?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa:...urm...well the first stage which is the snake, since its directed it can be used for multiple targets, but the answer here is since the snake swallows people it means that they'll be inside the snake and the snake is made of water which means that the user of this tech can keep the snake in that form as it swallows it victims(the user should keep moving the snake so the victim has no chance of escaping).

Then for the 2nd stage which is the river that carries the victim(s), the user can control river/wave making it move violently causing damage to the victim, or the user can use the wave in conjunction with an electric attack causing more damage

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Good, and don't forget you can literally carry your victim away with the wave too.
    (Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Now, proceed to walk back onto the lake, lay your hand upon it, and summon three huge sharks that strike my clone any way you wish.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: This sounds like fun!

*kefa walks towards the lake and stand still while infront of it, kefa builds up his water chakra, he then places his hand on the surface of the lake and release the chakra he built up, as kefa releases his chakra into the lake, kefa fuses his chakra with the water in the lake allowing him free use of the water fused with his chakra, kefa goes on to shapen the water that is fused with his chakra, making the water take shape of sharks, 3 normal sized sharks by using shape manipulation. Once the 3 sharks were made, kefa kept his eyes on the clone while sending the sharks towards the clone, the 3 sharks swam towards the clone's direction leaping into the air(out of the water cause the clone isn't in the water or standing on the water, I assume the clone is standing next to the lake too like 5 meters away from me). Sharks came out of the water one by one, haveing the first shark taking a bite out of the clones leg(making the clone loose balance, the second one goes for the gut of the clone in a way which makes the remaining part of the clone to go upwards, finally. The third shark goes for the clones shoulder to head(the remaining part) and bites it all, having nothing left of the clone*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent detail. Wow. Just add some proper English, and you'll be great at RPing soon.
    (Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

Okay, proceed to release a wave of water at my clone and then shape it into a prison, much like the one you created earlier. However, there is no need to keep a hand within it.
    How might this be used?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: sensei, i've always been bad at english, i'm not the worst but i'm not the best, i dont know strong words or big words, but the little i know i try to put it together to make sense, as for spelling i'm good at spelling but when i'm typing fast, i sometimes spell rubbish . Forgive me? wease:.... Okay lemme try the jutsu, but to be sure i get this straight, i release a wave of water(like the hand of waves tech) towards your clone, then when the water hits him, i focus more chakra to shape the water into a sphere or circle which closes/traps your clone in it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Your English is great, but if you capitalize and punctuate, it'll be even better. xD
    Okay, so how would you follow up to finish an opponent in this jutsu?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: well i'll follow up with a lightning blast, giving my opponent a shock of his life, i can also throw a shuriken, kunai, or even my sword to stab him but the most effective would be an earth staff with a pointed head since it has elemental advantage over water, being that the opponent is immoble while in the water prison, i could also use a fire jutsu but i will have the drop the water prison just before the fire jutsu hits the water prison;so that it'll hit my opponent. I could also use a water jutsu; like the water slicer which will slash my opponent. I'm not sure about wind

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Haha, well, Lightning is instantaneous, so that may be your best shot.
    I don't recommend Wind...and, also, what happens if he's trapped in this jutsu too long?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

If he's trapped in the jutsu for a long time then he'll drown. Because he cant hold his breath for a very long time(we are humans) unless stated in his bio that he has a special ability which allows him breath under water or stay under water for a long time

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Perfect.
    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Okay, start with the handseals of Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit, and then release a big jet of water from your mouth at my clone.
    This is supposed to be combined with lava techniques, but oh well.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: i dont know any lava techs!!!

*kefa starts to build up alot of water chakra which he focuses to his Gut, kefa then builds pressure by breathing in, while channeling the focuses chakra from his Gut to his mouth, kefa cheeks swell as he prepares to release the water, kefa looks at Kiritsugu sensei and open his mouth the release the water in his mouth, kefa spits out a strong long wave from his mouth which goes for Kiritsugu sensei and it hits kiritsugu senser, but then sensei goes poof and kefa see's a chopped wood*

kefa:substitution? Your lucky sensei

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

@_@
    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Proceed to charge Water chakra in your hands and then slam the ground, causing a wave of water to fall from the sky onto my clone 10 meters above him. Describe it effects it has.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: thats going to be diffcult

*kefa starts by building up his chakra followed by channeling it towards his hands, kefa then slams his hands on the ground while releasing the chakra he built, the chakra kefa released into the Ground causes the ground to perspirate, making the sky taking in all the moisture from the Ground and then form clouds which are mid range from the Ground where Kiritsugu's clone stand, after the clouds were formed; it starts to condense(heavily, releasing all the moisture the cloud soaked from the Ground, not like rain drops but like a water fall; that is the way the water falls of the water fall .). The condensation causes the clone to pushed to the Ground, lying flat as the water pours on him*

EFFECTS
    - it immobilizes the victim, since its a massive amount of water and we know that a large amount of water has pressure with it, so when the water falls down, it falls with pressure making it difficult for the victim to move.

- creates an opening for an immediate second attack.

-it also creates a water source for other water jutsu's

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent. Well, actually, I think it doesn't immobilize him, but would most likely kill him instead.
    Think of the height it fell down from.
    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Now, proceed to jump into the lake, but then utilize your water chakra throughout your body in such a way so that you can't be detected.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: Is it like the water replacement tech?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

No, it's not.
    You're in the water itself this time.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay, lemme see how i'll do

*kefa starts build up his water chakra, and then kefa starts running towards the lake and when close to it, kefa leaps into the air and lands entering the water(like 2 meters away from the surface of the lake's water), kefa releases the chakra he built up while thinking of being one with the water, making the chakra flow to all parts of his body while releasing it, kefa slowly melts into the water lake making him invisible to the normal eye, after a few minutes(3 mins), kefa pops his head out of the water*

kefa: sensei tell me what you think?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

He's gone!

Excellent, so how might you use this amazing technique in battle?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: thanks.

How could i use this tech in battle?
    - the period when i'm running to dive into the water, it can be used to dodge some attacks(stating that i start running towards the water, as i run i dodge the fire balls my opponent spat at me and once close to the water i jump in, not so sure you tell me if i'm right)

-once into the water and blend with it, the opponent will not know where you(the user) will pop out from

-lets not forget the opponent not being able to see you

- since you(the user) is already in the water, you can use other tech(water techs)

kefa: i guess thats all i can come up with

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Perfect! ^_^ Keep in mind you can always create a water source and escape into it with this jutsu.
    (Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Okay, for this next one, perform the Snake handseal and then build up Water chakra in your chest.
    Release all of it at once towards the ground and tell me what happens.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: i've missed you sensei, yay! New tech, lemme try it.

*kefa stands still and starts to build his water chakra, building and channelling it towards his Gut, kefa puts his hands together and then forms the snake hand seal, kefa faces the ground while sending the water from his Gut to his cheeks, kefa breathes in to build pressure, open his mouth and vomitting the water all at once towards the ground, kefa gets pushed into the air as the water hits ground*

kefa: well as stated, since i'm aiming the water towards the Ground, i'm likely to be pushed up

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent! Good stating that you'll be pushed up.
    However, there's a reason behind that. How might you use the fact that you're pushed up and away to your advantage?