275 63.81%
Page 15 of 17 « First ... 511121314151617 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 607 Discussion and 608 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Espen View Post
    Something that was never explained is why Tobi was black around his left eye during his fight with Konan... Can someone tell me if they have any thoughts about this???? :S
    Ever heard of a thing called shadow? if the shadow wasn't there you would've seen he's wrinkled on one side, but not on the other.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GOODY View Post
    Yo guys there is one thing that you people are forgetting Obito and Kakashi have the same eyes THAT VERTUALY MEANS THAT THE BOTH HAVE THE SAME SPECS . THE ARE ALL AT THE SAME LEVEL what makes me believe in this is the fact that when Rin died kakashi and obito;s sharingan all activated at the sometime but kakashi blacked out since he wasn't and Uchiha and wasn't accustomed with the sharingan YET !!!!!!!!!! so that means the can do the same virtually the same jutsus. which will only make their battle stronger and better ?http://www.narutobase.net/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif
    They don't have the same eyes..
    Tobi has the inward M-sharingan sucking things in his eye
    Kakashi has the outward M-sharingan aiming at a distance..

like you have Tsukuyomi as the inward MS from itachi and amaterasu as the outward MS

If the stuff that allows tobi to slip through things is a feature of his inward MS i don't know, it might be his variant of susanoo, his 3rd technique.. though for susanoo you would need both sharingan, but considering kakashi and obito awakened their MS at the same time probably for the same cause and that obito received vision from kakashi's eye at the moment the thing happened that caused the MS to awaken it might be that he has it anyway..
    Didn't they actually say you need to have awakened MS in both eyes in order to get susanoo.. well he awakened it in both eyes.. it's not like his other eye is destroyed or blind by using izanagi or izanami or whatever.

Susanoo is itachi's ultimate defense, that stuff of obito is his ultimate defense.

Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 10-26-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Obito is FAR less menacing than he was as Tobi, just saying. It's hard to believe this same guy snapped Danzo's man's neck without blinking an eye, and stuck a buncha bombs on a baby
    he is on a stay of mind when one doesn't think or give a shit about anything , and just Do .
    in his case everything and everyone are a tool for him to reach his goal , his love .
    to fill the void in his chest .

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Something strange..

Uchiha
    Uzumaki

Both start with U.
    any hint if being So6P bloodline................
    you must be a ****ing genius

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mabanae View Post
    check the chapter 606
    first page , top left pic
    the moktun that killed mist shinobis are comming out of obito's back and he broke it to move .
    ???????

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope, that after tsunade saved the kages, she would recover too!!!:$

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im curious if Naruto will be showing some hidden abilities he didnt know he had from the other tail beast. Especially when they entrusted him with there souls.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sukyyb View Post
    That's probably because it would be hard for him to get another chance like that.. The only reason why he got the kyubi out of Kushina is because the seal was weak because she had just given birth.. He knew he wouldn't get another chance like that in the near future.
    maybe he just wanted to have revenge on the villige and Minato...and didnt mind the plan...?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    ???????
    ??????? back to you sir !

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ass pull no jutsu...again. Wood Dragon? That's just lazy. And Wood Dragon is what restrained Kurama? Wouldn't some kind of binding jutsu like the ones Yamato (May he rest in peace xD) uses be more efficient, and logical? This reminds of Izanami which was an EXTREMELY convenient way to end Edo Tensai. Also reminds me of how convenient Reika no Jutsu was. Idk man. I wish Kishi would stop making up these stupid, overly-flashy jutsu and back away from DBZ power levels before its too late. I'm pretty sure Naruto is already over 9000.

Ignoring the rant, the chapter was decent. It's clear that Obito is no longer fused with Zetsu, so that means he grew so strong in such a small period of time, that he was able to tame/control Kyuubi (Which only a couple of the best ninja in history have done...) and -even though he got owned- He was strong enough to fight Minato? Seems hard to believe from someone as untalented as Obito.

I actually have a lot of questions but they escape me at the moment. Oh well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

I think Obito learned alot during his time in Madara's Tsukyomi kinda like in that movie Demolition man where they trained him in his mind while he was in a deep sleep. That explains how he got so skilled so quickly.

I had another crazy thought. What if...
    Kakashi's other eye gets injured. Obito pulls a Nagato after learning Madara had something to do with Rin's death. Gets F'd up to the point of death by Madara. Gives Kakashi the other sharingan completing the set and allowing Kakashi to use Susano'o.

Yeah, just a stupid passing thought but figured it was worth sharing

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey Guys,
    I think Obito is perfect villain. Think about it, the entire manga ideology is based on what Obito said "The ones who do not follow the rules are scum, but those who betray their friends are worse scum than that". We have been presented with this statement from the very beginning of the manga, If I am not mistaken in first or second chapters of naruto story. Ever since that Naruto (who is main character) made that statement one of his famous Ninja Ways. Now, who is better villain than the man who guided main character to become a good person ( not directly though, but through Kakashi).
    Anyway, I don't post much but I have been so tired of reading people complaining about how Obito is a horrible villain and how bad Kishi is bad writers. Common people stop reading or stop complaining, the story is great and Kishi is a fantastic writer.
    As for prediction, Obito only has two ways left for him
    1). He dies, but before he will realize how we was wrong and does something major that will help Naruto beat Madara.
    2). He turns on the good side and helps Naruto beat Madara.
    I do not see him staying bad because after all deep down he is good and Kishi will definately change him.
    Thanks guys and have a great week

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

lol , now we got some answers but to many things un answered, i really think kishi has given up on this manga and i don't blame him, he should stuck with the ninja stuff and giving each char delvoment. only reason its still popular is because of part 1

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbi View Post
    I didn't say he needs it. I just think it would be awesome if Minato would be there, fighting with his son and besides giving him some power-up so that Kurama can extend to his full power he once had. I also said somewhere that I think that it would be awesome if Kushina would show up through some whatever. It's not that I say it happens this way, because some things are just unlikely to happen, I'm just pointing out what I would like to see even if it's totally made up from my side. It's like saying the ramen guy will be the new Sage.
    And yeah, I also read every new chapter at least twice + I'm re-reading the whole manga again and watched all anime episodes, including fillers. I guess I know what Naruto is about.. xP

Oop......
    I maybe had not read properly on your post.
    its good that you do read & watch Naruto closely.

your suggestion was interesting...............

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user doesn't know how to
    Status. #Skormforking

It's not my prediction but i like it

Chapter 608: Neo Kurama

*As Naruto struggles with the wooden dragon, he quickly reverts back to his original form escaping the dragons clutches*

Madara: Impressive. Controlling the Kyuubi does have its advantages. However, that's still no where near enough.

*Madara waves a few handsigns and Susanno appears. Susanno mirrors the handsigns. A Kamui type vortex appears throwing out Amatersusu covered rocks towards Naruto at enormous speed. Naruto manages to dodge most of them however his chakra finally runs out and is hit by one on his chest. He's sent flying backwards and Amaterusu begins to catch on and engulf his body*

Kurama: Naruto quick, use my Chakra to disperse these flames.

Naruto: How ...

Kurama: Surround your self with the chakra creating a shield and push out ...

*Naruto manages to use Kurama's chakra and free's himself from Amaterusu*

Madara: Heh ... this is pretty good. You're more fun then the Kages.

Naruto: Kurama, we need to get that mode out again.

Kurama: Its no use, he's too good. You need something more friend.

Naruto: ?!? You have a plan up your sleeve.

Kurama: Yes. However ...

Naruto: ...?

Kurama: I will have to sacrifice myself. I'm not sure what will happen, however, I know that you will become more powerful. You might just become strong enough to defeat this Madara.

Naruto: I won't let you ... you're my comr...

Kurama: Naruto, I know. And you are mine. I haven't had a friend in years Naruto and I won't watch you die. This time, I will protect you with everything I have. I understand now, this is true power that the old man was talking about.

Naruto (with tears in his eyes): What are you planning.

Kurama: Remember our fight for my chakra in front of the waterfall. The Hachibi interfered. There are parts of its chakra left hidden inside you.

*Naruto remembers*

Kurama: You also met with the remaining beasts. Your body stored up their chakra's as well. I can sense it.

Kurama: Naruto, I'm going to absorb all of that chakra and combine it with my own creating a new chakra. It won't create the Juubi and it won't increase your chakra levels however, it will make my chakra far more toxic and powerful. It might even give you an additional ability. You will have to discuss that with the mind that is produced after our fusion.

Naruto: Is that possibl......

*Kurama begins to transform and becomes darker in colour and larger, the transformation finishes*

Madara: ? I sense something different about him (Naruto).

Neo Kurama: This worked better than I expected. I still possess my mind however, the memories and affinities of the other biijuus have merged with mine. This is incredible. Naruto, get ready!

*Naruto transforms into a Neo Kurama mode appearing taller and parts of the cloak turning black*

Neo Kurama: Naruto, there's one more thing. The sage entrusted me with his staff, take it. It is the most powerful weapon created. Neo Kurama spits out the staff and it lands in Naruto's hand.

Naruto: Madara, lets end this ...

Madara thinks: He's changed. And he has the sage's staff! This is going to be difficult.

Madara excited: FINALLY! I'VE WAITED FOR THIS. I AM FINALLY PRESENTED WITH THE GREAT SHINOBI OF THIS ERA!

~END

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXPATHSSENNIN View Post
    It's not my prediction but i like it

Chapter 608: Neo Kurama

*As Naruto struggles with the wooden dragon, he quickly reverts back to his original form escaping the dragons clutches*

Madara: Impressive. Controlling the Kyuubi does have its advantages. However, that's still no where near enough.

*Madara waves a few handsigns and Susanno appears. Susanno mirrors the handsigns. A Kamui type vortex appears throwing out Amatersusu covered rocks towards Naruto at enormous speed. Naruto manages to dodge most of them however his chakra finally runs out and is hit by one on his chest. He's sent flying backwards and Amaterusu begins to catch on and engulf his body*

Kurama: Naruto quick, use my Chakra to disperse these flames.

Naruto: How ...

Kurama: Surround your self with the chakra creating a shield and push out ...

*Naruto manages to use Kurama's chakra and free's himself from Amaterusu*

Madara: Heh ... this is pretty good. You're more fun then the Kages.

Naruto: Kurama, we need to get that mode out again.

Kurama: Its no use, he's too good. You need something more friend.

Naruto: ?!? You have a plan up your sleeve.

Kurama: Yes. However ...

Naruto: ...?

Kurama: I will have to sacrifice myself. I'm not sure what will happen, however, I know that you will become more powerful. You might just become strong enough to defeat this Madara.

Naruto: I won't let you ... you're my comr...

Kurama: Naruto, I know. And you are mine. I haven't had a friend in years Naruto and I won't watch you die. This time, I will protect you with everything I have. I understand now, this is true power that the old man was talking about.

Naruto (with tears in his eyes): What are you planning.

Kurama: Remember our fight for my chakra in front of the waterfall. The Hachibi interfered. There are parts of its chakra left hidden inside you.

*Naruto remembers*

Kurama: You also met with the remaining beasts. Your body stored up their chakra's as well. I can sense it.

Kurama: Naruto, I'm going to absorb all of that chakra and combine it with my own creating a new chakra. It won't create the Juubi and it won't increase your chakra levels however, it will make my chakra far more toxic and powerful. It might even give you an additional ability. You will have to discuss that with the mind that is produced after our fusion.

Naruto: Is that possibl......

*Kurama begins to transform and becomes darker in colour and larger, the transformation finishes*

Madara: ? I sense something different about him (Naruto).

Neo Kurama: This worked better than I expected. I still possess my mind however, the memories and affinities of the other biijuus have merged with mine. This is incredible. Naruto, get ready!

*Naruto transforms into a Neo Kurama mode appearing taller and parts of the cloak turning black*

Neo Kurama: Naruto, there's one more thing. The sage entrusted me with his staff, take it. It is the most powerful weapon created. Neo Kurama spits out the staff and it lands in Naruto's hand.

Naruto: Madara, lets end this ...

Madara thinks: He's changed. And he has the sage's staff! This is going to be difficult.

Madara excited: FINALLY! I'VE WAITED FOR THIS. I AM FINALLY PRESENTED WITH THE GREAT SHINOBI OF THIS ERA!

~END
    nice prediction this so interesting if this is true

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status. #Skormforking

Quote Originally Posted by chardy View Post
    nice prediction this so interesting if this is true
    thanks

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The truth about Madara-Obito-Tobi is now almost clear. We get the War again now...Madara vs Nauto and Kakashi vs Obito. Guy and Bee seem out of it for now.

Things to think about:
    1- Kakashi is in no condition to fight, needs help.
    2- Help comes from the army reinforcements of from the return of the Kages
    3- When the Kages come back to the fray...will Tsunade be with them or will she be dead?
    4- Guy is too weak to open gates at the moment it seems and Bee is also injured..are they out or will they be healed?
    5- How will Naruto deal with Madara and will this Uchiha demon have another ace hidden in his sleeve?
    6- Where are Sasuke and Orochimaru and how will they enter in all of this? This is the most intriguing part.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status. #Skormforking

Here there are some other predictions thy are not mine to but i like them and i think that they are pretty good to

Naruto 608 Prediction
    Speaking to the ones who know everything.

The battle reaches it's climax! What of Sasuke and Orochimaru?

Sasuke: So, the scroll was right all along...
    Opening panel shows the 4 coffins of the dead Hokages and Orochimaru standing behind them.
    Orochimaru: They cannot be opened, or could never be opened due to each and everyone of them being sealed in the Death god's belly however, I've figured managed to bypass that rule in the ninja arts. I have fooled the death god!
    Suigetsu: Wait..how isn't that a bad thing?
    Orochimaru: No Suigetsu, without a vessel, the shinigami has no means of reaching this world. And since all 3 users are dead, there is nothing to fear...well, I guess one of them is still "alive."
    Sasuke: Enough talk, I want to get this over with.
    Orochimaru: Very well, I'll summon them for you--
    Sasuke immediately stops Orochimaru's hand signs.
    Orochimaru: !?
    Sasuke: I don't think so, I'll summon them myself.
    Orochimaru: You still don't trust me, very well.
    Juugo: You can use the edo tensei jutsu?
    Sasuke: When Itachi forced Kabuto to create the signs, I copied them with my sharingan. I've also already made a contract with this shinigami back when I was with Orochimaru.
    Orochimaru walks behind a coffin.
    Sasuke created the hand seals.
    Hashirama,Tobirama,Hiruzen and Minato appear.
    Hashirama: Brought back with your jutsu yet again brother...
    Tobirama: Didn't Sarutobi seal us? How is this possible...
    Hiruzen: Orochimaru...and...
    Minato: You must be...
    Sasuke: My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I'm here only to talk.
    Hiruzen: Seeing you must mean time has surely gone by, Sasuke why are you with Orochimaru?
    Minato: He betrayed the leaf to gain revenge for his clan, he killed Uchiha Itachi and joined the Akatsuki.
    Sasuke: !?
    Tobirama: !?
    Sasuke: how do you know all of that?
    Minato: I was able to see everything through my sons eyes, up until recently.
    Sasuke: *So..that's Naruto's dad*
    Hiruzen: I see..I guess I failed to keep that from happening back there....
    Tobirama: Uchiha massacre?
    Hiruzen: Danzo took action and believed the Uchiha were going to start another war.
    Sasuke: Second Hokage, why did you create the police force, why did it only consist of Uchiha's?
    Tobirama: Being an Uchiha you should come to this realization. Uchiha's are emotional. That emotion is what powers their sharingan. Just the smallest incident can change an uchiha. By creating the police force, I was able to calm that emotion, and use their skills for the good.
    Sasuke: Then explain Madara! Explain the Tobi, the masked man!
    Minato: Masked man...
    Orochimaru: I believe he's speaking about Obito.
    Minato: !??
    Sasuke: Obito?
    Minato: That night? Obito?
    Sasuke: What about Madara though!
    Hashirama: You mean the man who created all this war and suffering? What would you like to know son.
    Sasuke: First hokage, you fought him at the valley of the end, why?
    Hashirama: If your wife had an affair with your best friend and hid their kid in another village, what would you do?
    Orochimaru: *I see..Nagato.*
    Sasuke: You mean...Madara....
    Hashirama: His brother took the child and hid him somewhere, my men killed him after he returned oto the village. Madara of course, was furious.
    Tobirama: That incident caused the Uchiha to believe Hashirama had killed their leader, causing them to always be on guard, and slowly our old enemy's had returned.
    Sasuke: .....
    Orochimaru: Have you heard what you needed to hear?
    Sasuke: yea..
    Orochimaru: So what is your answer...
    Sasuke: I need to speak to Madara.
    Sasuke: Suigetsu, Juugo, we're going.
    Sasuke releases the jutsu
    Sasuke: ... *sasuke looks back*
    The coffins are still there.
    Sasuke: Why aren't they dissapearing?
    Orochimaru smiles
    Orochimaru: These are my summonings!
    Sasuke: !? How? * when he walked behind the coffin...he must have created the signs there*
    Juugo: Uh oh.
    Suigetsu: Uhm Sasuke...what now?
    Sasuke: Suigetsu, Juugo, take Kabuto and Anko and get out of here.
    Hiruzen: You should have known better Sasuke, to trust someone like Orochimaru.
    Hashirama: It seems wherever we go, there is always war.
    Orochimaru: This is it! Here and now I will take your body Sasuke!
    Sasuke: Come and get it!
    End panel shows Sasuke holding his sword with EMS activated.
    Chapter End

Naruto 609 Prediction
    The power of the 4 Hokages.

Orochimaru: * No holding back this time, they're on full killer mode*
    Tobirama creates a hand signs
    Tobirama: Water style: Extreme water bullet jutsu!
    Sasuke dodges it, Tobirama follows him with the bullet
    Sasuke: *It's guided!?*
    Sasuke activates Susano and takes the hit
    As Sasuke does, Hashirama comes from the side and punches Susano
    Susano shatteres
    Sasuke: *He's strong!*
    Sasuek's feets are held down by Mokuton
    Hashirama branches out trees from the fist he used to smash Susano, similar to Obito
    Sasuke uses sharingan prediction to dodge most, but is cut by most.
    Sasuke: Chidori Nagashi!
    Hashirama is sent back and his mokuton is destroyed.
    Sasuke reforms Susano and created an arrow aiming at Hashirama
    Sasuke: !??
    His Susano starts to be filled up with water.
    Tobirama: Water style: Water prison jutsu!
    Sasuke: *What? How can he create the water prison without actually holding it!?*
    Orochimaru: I see, using the water in the air inside Susano, he's going to drown Sasuke inside it kuku.
    Sasuke *Urrh..I can't move....or breathe...*
    Orochimaru: Come now Sasuke...even old man Sarutobi was able to best these two...
    Sasuke: Enton!
    Orochimaru: !
    The water around Sasuke starts to burn up with Amaterasu
    Orochimaru: *He's using Amaterasu to burn away the water...not bad..he's certainly better than I thought*
    Sasuke breathing and trying to get air.
    Sasuke: !
    Sasuke side steps the Enma staff which shatters his Susano again.
    Enma's arm come out and grabs Sasuke by the throat.
    Sasuke: Chi-dori!
    Sasuke tries to cut his arm off with his Sword enhanced with raiton, doesn't work.
    Orochimaru: You cannot cut or break the monkey king Sasuke...
    Sasuke looks at Hiruzen.
    Hiruzen is supporting the staff with one arm, his other hand starts to create hand signs.
    Sasuke: *What? one handed hand signs? Just like Haku!*
    Hiruzen: Swamp of the underworld!
    Sasuke starts sinking in
    Orochimaru: I guess this is where he dies...
    Sasuke fully inside the swamp
    Orochimaru: now..for his body--
    Sasuke jumps out of the swamp, covered in electricity.
    Orochimaru; Your raiton element sure is coming in handy here...
    A kunai appears right near Sasuke's head but he dodged it
    Sasuke see's that it was Minato who launched it.
    Sasuke: I'll take you out first then! Amatera--
    Minato appears behind Sasuke with a giant Rasengan
    Sasuke: Did he, teleport!?
    Orochimaru: There it is, Hiraishin lv2.
    End panel has Sasuke being struck by Minato's Rasengan.
    Overwhelmed.
    Chapter end.

What do you think?????

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    Gaara was revived by chiyo and naruto is an uzumaki, his mother kushina survived the extraction of kyuubi too.
    And tobi was using the 6 paths, so you can't use 7 bijuu

But if it happens it may easily be so that they would cheaply put the kyuubi and hachibi into the statue while with the other bijuu they needed to meditate for a few days with a bunch of people probably madara pulls out some idiotic stuff that makes him able to or something.
    But i don't think at this point that kyuubi will get extracted.

what i was trying to say is that
    when Naruto was in the bijuu world, he only meet 5 tailed-beast including Jinchuuriki, ie 2,3,5,6,7.
    While he was inside the 4-tailed-beast+ Jinchuuriki, Obito quickly pulled the 4-tailed-beast back into the statue.
    So the 1-tailed-beast was not among the 5-tailed-beast, bec Gaara was rescued (no Jinchuuriki).
    I was puzzled where was the 1-tailed-beast.
    Bec when Obito moving toward Naruto, it showed only 6 Jinchuuriki following Obito.
    When the attack started, then the tailed-beasts appeared.
    Then when Naruto turned into bijuu mode, Kurama appeared.
    My conclusion is that during 3 days, they only draw out the bijuu's chakra in full, leaving the tail-beast inside Jinchuuriki.
    Mmmmmmmmmmm.............................

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.

Kakashi's real reaction to seeing Obito.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXPATHSSENNIN View Post
    Here there are some other predictions thy are not mine to but i like them and i think that they are pretty good to

Naruto 608 Prediction
    Speaking to the ones who know everything.

The battle reaches it's climax! What of Sasuke and Orochimaru?

Sasuke: So, the scroll was right all along...
    Opening panel shows the 4 coffins of the dead Hokages and Orochimaru standing behind them.
    Orochimaru: They cannot be opened, or could never be opened due to each and everyone of them being sealed in the Death god's belly however, I've figured managed to bypass that rule in the ninja arts. I have fooled the death god!
    Suigetsu: Wait..how isn't that a bad thing?
    Orochimaru: No Suigetsu, without a vessel, the shinigami has no means of reaching this world. And since all 3 users are dead, there is nothing to fear...well, I guess one of them is still "alive."
    Sasuke: Enough talk, I want to get this over with.
    Orochimaru: Very well, I'll summon them for you--
    Sasuke immediately stops Orochimaru's hand signs.
    Orochimaru: !?
    Sasuke: I don't think so, I'll summon them myself.
    Orochimaru: You still don't trust me, very well.
    Juugo: You can use the edo tensei jutsu?
    Sasuke: When Itachi forced Kabuto to create the signs, I copied them with my sharingan. I've also already made a contract with this shinigami back when I was with Orochimaru.
    Orochimaru walks behind a coffin.
    Sasuke created the hand seals.
    Hashirama,Tobirama,Hiruzen and Minato appear.
    Hashirama: Brought back with your jutsu yet again brother...
    Tobirama: Didn't Sarutobi seal us? How is this possible...
    Hiruzen: Orochimaru...and...
    Minato: You must be...
    Sasuke: My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I'm here only to talk.
    Hiruzen: Seeing you must mean time has surely gone by, Sasuke why are you with Orochimaru?
    Minato: He betrayed the leaf to gain revenge for his clan, he killed Uchiha Itachi and joined the Akatsuki.
    Tobirama: !?
    Sasuke: how do you know all of that?
    Minato: I was able to see everything through my sons eyes, up until recently.
    Sasuke: *So..that's Naruto's dad*
    Hiruzen: I see..I guess I failed to keep that from happening back there....
    Tobirama: Uchiha massacre?
    Hiruzen: Danzo took action and believed the Uchiha were going to start another war.
    Sasuke: Second Hokage, why did you create the police force, why did it only consist of Uchiha's?
    Tobirama: Being an Uchiha you should come to this realization. Uchiha's are emotional. That emotion is what powers their sharingan. Just the smallest incident can change an uchiha. By creating the police force, I was able to calm that emotion, and use their skills for the good.
    Sasuke: Then explain Madara! Explain the Tobi, the masked man!
    Minato: Masked man...
    Orochimaru: I believe he's speaking about Obito.
    Minato: !??
    Sasuke: Obito?
    Minato: That night? Obito?
    Sasuke: What about Madara though!
    Hashirama: You mean the man who created all this war and suffering? What would you like to know son.
    Sasuke: First hokage, you fought him at the valley of the end, why?
    Hashirama: If your wife had an affair with your best friend and hid their kid in another village, what would you do?
    Orochimaru: *I see..Nagato.*
    Sasuke: You mean...Madara....
    Hashirama: His brother took the child and hid him somewhere, my men killed him after he returned oto the village. Madara of course, was furious.
    Tobirama: That incident caused the Uchiha to believe Hashirama had killed their leader, causing them to always be on guard, and slowly our old enemy's had returned.
    Sasuke: .....
    Orochimaru: Have you heard what you needed to hear?
    Sasuke: yea..
    Orochimaru: So what is your answer...
    Sasuke: I need to speak to Madara.
    Sasuke: Suigetsu, Juugo, we're going.
    Sasuke releases the jutsu
    Sasuke: ... *sasuke looks back*
    The coffins are still there.
    Sasuke: Why aren't they dissapearing?
    Orochimaru smiles
    Orochimaru: These are my summonings!
    Sasuke: !? How? * when he walked behind the coffin...he must have created the signs there*
    Juugo: Uh oh.
    Suigetsu: Uhm Sasuke...what now?
    Sasuke: Suigetsu, Juugo, take Kabuto and Anko and get out of here.
    Hiruzen: You should have known better Sasuke, to trust someone like Orochimaru.
    Hashirama: It seems wherever we go, there is always war.
    Orochimaru: This is it! Here and now I will take your body Sasuke!
    Sasuke: Come and get it!
    End panel shows Sasuke holding his sword with EMS activated.
    Chapter End

Naruto 609 Prediction
    The power of the 4 Hokages.

Orochimaru: * No holding back this time, they're on full killer mode*
    Tobirama creates a hand signs
    Tobirama: Water style: Extreme water bullet jutsu!
    Sasuke dodges it, Tobirama follows him with the bullet
    Sasuke: *It's guided!?*
    Sasuke activates Susano and takes the hit
    As Sasuke does, Hashirama comes from the side and punches Susano
    Susano shatteres
    Sasuke: *He's strong!*
    Sasuek's feets are held down by Mokuton
    Hashirama branches out trees from the fist he used to smash Susano, similar to Obito
    Sasuke uses sharingan prediction to dodge most, but is cut by most.
    Sasuke: Chidori Nagashi!
    Hashirama is sent back and his mokuton is destroyed.
    Sasuke reforms Susano and created an arrow aiming at Hashirama
    Sasuke: !??
    His Susano starts to be filled up with water.
    Tobirama: Water style: Water prison jutsu!
    Sasuke: *What? How can he create the water prison without actually holding it!?*
    Orochimaru: I see, using the water in the air inside Susano, he's going to drown Sasuke inside it kuku.
    Sasuke *Urrh..I can't move....or breathe...*
    Orochimaru: Come now Sasuke...even old man Sarutobi was able to best these two...
    Sasuke: Enton!
    Orochimaru: !
    The water around Sasuke starts to burn up with Amaterasu
    Orochimaru: *He's using Amaterasu to burn away the water...not bad..he's certainly better than I thought*
    Sasuke breathing and trying to get air.
    Sasuke: !
    Sasuke side steps the Enma staff which shatters his Susano again.
    Enma's arm come out and grabs Sasuke by the throat.
    Sasuke: Chi-dori!
    Sasuke tries to cut his arm off with his Sword enhanced with raiton, doesn't work.
    Orochimaru: You cannot cut or break the monkey king Sasuke...
    Sasuke looks at Hiruzen.
    Hiruzen is supporting the staff with one arm, his other hand starts to create hand signs.
    Sasuke: *What? one handed hand signs? Just like Haku!*
    Hiruzen: Swamp of the underworld!
    Sasuke starts sinking in
    Orochimaru: I guess this is where he dies...
    Sasuke fully inside the swamp
    Orochimaru: now..for his body--
    Sasuke jumps out of the swamp, covered in electricity.
    Orochimaru; Your raiton element sure is coming in handy here...
    A kunai appears right near Sasuke's head but he dodged it
    Sasuke see's that it was Minato who launched it.
    Sasuke: I'll take you out first then! Amatera--
    Minato appears behind Sasuke with a giant Rasengan
    Sasuke: Did he, teleport!?
    Orochimaru: There it is, Hiraishin lv2.
    End panel has Sasuke being struck by Minato's Rasengan.
    Overwhelmed.
    Chapter end.

What do you think?????
    wow that was so epic man, you should definitely write the next few chapters; the fight was so realistic and the things leading up to it nice job

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:scorps::well said dude :sasuke

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Freakin awesome Chapter! 5 Stars!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every one says kyuubi only has half power but wouldnt kyuubi gain hes chakra back after some time seriously if chakra natural wouldnt he gain it back minato sealed kyuubi chakra to make him weaker for sealing an protect baby naruto any agree or hav an answer