88 20.42%

275 63.81%
Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! My name is...

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 607 Discussion and 608 Predictions

Naruto's chakra is unending.... holy crap. I think we may finally get to see what Naruto can do, possibly some new jutsu's.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph

Nice chapter, no Naruto next week

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by qlingefin View Post
    why the hell does obito randomly attack the village?! made sense when it was madara not anymore!
    and he summons the fox on her grave does't make any sense either. doesn't fit with the minato flashback
    Well think about it this way. Obito throws the flowers at Rins grave, uses teleportation to be in the middle of the village to summon the Fox before the flowers land on Rins grave ( just for "effect"). Wouldn't that look epic for the anime version? I know it will

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

This chapter was really good and the ending of the flashbacks was like BAM. . . . . . . . . they just simply got cut of. :D

Plus, finally, a dragon in the series and Rin's last name - Nohara. :noc:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    How many times is Kishi going to have the same lazy plot for his characters, I mean pervy sage, Minato, Nagato and now Obito all start off talking about being the saver and two out of four become villian's and Tobi Obito is turning out to be the worse of any manga. Tobi Obito seem to come off as a knowledgeable thirty year old man, even in the pass(I still see wholes, from the flash back), 01) Kishi need to have show us who was older Obito or Nagato(I am thinking that Nagato is older, because of how he look when they met), 02) How many years after his surpose death did it take him before he fought the fourth Hokage and did Madara train Obito and pass down all his knowlege to him during the time he brought him into his genjutsu. Also why did Kishi skip about half of this fight that everyone want to see.

Bring back my man Sasuke, because his story is the story of a true likable villian. Sasuke never cousider himself a hero or villian, he never wanted to be Hokage, he don't care about friendship more than his goals and He just want to be the greatest Uchiha ever, not I was garbage and now I am a out of nowhere great ninja(no I was always the sh$t and now it's my time to run thing and I don't care who in my way, good or bad guy), not I lost my first love now I want to kill my clan and village and inslave the whole world, not all this mix his cell with Senju or Uzmaki or get a tail beast to power up(Madara & Tobi Obito even while being great ninja, are fraud as Uchiha and I hope Kishi have Sasuke kill both of them). That why if Kishi make Sasuke into another I might want to turn good guy, I am done with this manga. Kishi please keep Sasuke wanting to get revenge and Loving being a Uchiha and have Orochimaru show him how to tap into the Uchiha true power, instead of using cells or tail beast as power up's(but I have a feeling that Kishi is done as a good manga writer and he about to get lazy with Sasuke plot line as well and have him use the same type of power up's and make him into a nice guy villian, jjust disgraceful Kishi).
    01. Nagato is older. He was born before or at the start of the Second Ninja World War and Obito is born somewhere during it.

In my timeline, Nagato is 11 years older than Obito. When they first meat, Obito is 13 or 14 years old and Nagato is 24 years old. :shrug:

02. BSS - Before Series Start

26 Years BSS - Births: Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha.
    13 Years BSS - Events: Kakashi (he is 13 years old) is promoted to a Jōnin.
    ● Team Minato destroys the Kannabi Bridge, Third Shinobi World War ends. Minato received his nickname, Leaf's Yellow Flash, during the war and after the war becomes the Fourth Hokage.
    13 Years BSS - Deaths: Obito Uchiha (age 13)(Supposed death).
    12 Years BSS - Events: Minato VS Tobito (The Nine-Tails attack).

There is only one year between Obito's "death" and Tobito's attack on the Leaf village.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoSnowman View Post
    Isn't there problem with Obito summoning Kurama? Wasn't Kurama still in Kushina?
    Kishimoto just skipped that. :shrug:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Obito got older....it pretty simple. The whole reason the spiral zetsu attached himself to obito was because he hadnt yet recovered full and wasn't strong enough. There was obviously a reasonable time skip in the order of years between Kakashi killing Rin and Tobis attack on konoha. He just got stronger and didn't need spiral zetsus assistance anymore....simple.

Also the mask came along with madaras gear that was one the wall of his lair. If your gonna impersonate someone might as well us there clothes.
    But the real question is.. What happened the the spiral Zetsu? Did it die?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

everyone is saying that kakashi is stupid for blurting out info about naruto. but i really don't see how kakashi could be the reason. Seems completely unlikely that obito would show up for no reason and just happen to hear kakashi talk about naruto at the exact right time and then go on with his plan.
    If you look at the shot, it's obvious that Kakashi is speaking to Rin like people do in cemeteries, under their breath in a low voice. It's not likely that Obito heard anything that Kakashi said from his hiding spot. It's much more likely that Obito was in Konoha as part of his plan to steal the 9 tails and just happened to stop by the cemetery and see Kakashi.

Also, to the guys who think that he summoned the 9 tails in the cemetery..... the shot right before he summons the 9 tails is of Obito throwing leaves and watching them scatter and drift towards the ground. It's a symbolic part of the chapter because it represents Obito's plan to steal the 9 tails and watch the leaf village fall.

After that shot, Obito then goes and kidnaps Kushina and then extracts the 9 tails, then the next shot is of him summoning the 9 tails to the village. However, there is no indication that he summoned it in the cemetery.

Attacking Konoha was just something he did on impulse to test out his new toy. His plan only involved stealing the Kyuubi, remember that he needed all 9 juubi to resurrect the 10 tails and cast infinite tsukuyomi on the world. Obito obviously didn't count on Minato being able to injure him and take back control of the 9 tails.

it's kind of hard to know when time skips and stuff. does he hear about naruto and then come back a few weeks later to steal him away? or does it all happen in one night?
    any thought/facts that u have (if i've misunderstood something) i'd love to hear it
    Like I said before, he was already in Konoha to steal the 9 tails. Seeing Kakashi at the cemetery was just pure coincidence and I highly doubt Obito actually heard anything Kakashi said, let alone obtained new information. Remember, Zetsu are amazing spies, they can clone themselves into anyone and infiltrate anywhere.

Also, visit mangastream to get a better translation. This weeks mangapanda sucks.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He pushed away the flower vase and summoned the Nine Tails on Rin's tomb stone ^^ Hope i helped xox

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
    This is the power of Hashirama Senju!! I believe this to be Madara's "That" jutsu. Either that, or Perfect Susanoo.
    He never had a 'That jutsu'...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!

Great ChApter! Finally get to see more of the powerful wood style of the First Hokage and the wood dragon Was Epic!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter there is just something, that i didnt get because they didnt explain, what happened to the swirl looking Zetsu that was on Obitos body ?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da!

Great chapter :D Can't wait til the next one - Obito vs Kakashi who will win? m

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrofausto View Post
    Re-read the 501 and chapter 502 then.
    As you can see in theses chapters, the kyuubi was extracted directly from kushina in chapter 501. Then, in chapter 502 he teletransported to konoha and summoned the kyuubi as you said BUT not right in top of the grave. Thats my point.
    Indeed he's next to the cemitery as you can see by the similarity of the fences:

But not right in top as you suggested:

Of couse its a drawing mistake BUT i dont think that obito summoned kyuubi with his hands touching the flowers and leafs (athough I liked this point of view)
    plz read again what i said , i didnt mean he summoned on the flower , flower was in the way of his hand to ground and got perished .

how do u mean? he has a great backstory and there's a good explanation for y went bad. all that's left now is to see y he killed rin
    this

why the hell does obito randomly attack the village?! made sense when it was madara not anymore!
    and he summons the fox on her grave does't make any sense either. doesn't fit with the minato flashback
    i think the point of his attack on konoha was to capture kyubi , and in process destroying konoha and minato , but he failed .
    1.lost control over kyubi
    2.lost his zetsu(senju) hand .
    so he retreated .

Quote Originally Posted by nickuchiha25 View Post
    if we are going to be realistic about this kakashi will die

kakashi:
    low chakra
    exhausted
    kamui

obito:
    rinnengan
    normal chakra
    kamui
    gedo mazou
    wood element
    hashirama's body
    i hope someone save him :-s , naruto seried mean nothing without kakashi :-s

Last edited by mabanae; 10-24-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very great chapter, I am impressed. I love the transition back to Naruto in the present day, finally we get to see him again. Love the wood dragon with Madara, things just keep popping up with him.

I love how everything's coming together and falling into place. Though for some reason I see Tobi here as a small child, whereas the Tobi I saw previously was unknown and forbidding. Which is not surprising of course, but now it's like I feel a vulnerability and a human element to Tobi I had not felt before. And I don't know whether this is a good thing for a villain, because now I view Tobi/Obito as a warped good guy rather than an actual domineering villain himself, like Madara is.

i.e. It feels like Obito is Mardara's ***** rather than his own villain/person.

Last edited by noted; 10-24-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Harishama is starting to remind me of Batman.

wood Dragon
    wood Helicopter
    wood sex doll
    wood house
    wood buddy
    wood wings
    wood dog
    wood GF

Only kishimoto believe that would element is really that impresive, i am starting to believe that harishama's woodstyle>Fire of any kind!

For real, it does not matter what wood shity move harishama does, Fire>Wood!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    worn out in Montana...

Kickass chapter! Hashiramas wooden dragon was a nice touch... Kakashi and Obito's final battle on deck or, will it be a slap fight with lots of drama and reflective dialog? Meanwhile as Kishi torques it up a notch I hope we get to catch up with Saskue and Orochimaru whats going down there? Cant wait!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

This week was ****ing EPIC in both Naruto and Bleach!!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys you have seemed to forget how much the "Tobi is Obito"-thing messed up everything!
    HOW CAN OBITO CONTROL ****INGG KYUBI! ONLY MADARA CAN DO THAT!

Plus Obito going up against his sensei and barely wins.. *pffffftt*

The Kyubi part is not a good history but Kishi still did a good job making all the threads connect. But still not flawless....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

This was a great chapter. But since Guy looks utterly spent, and Kakashi is practically out of chakra....We may end up seeing the death of Kakashi...Unless Guy opens all 8 gates...In which we will see...The end of Guy?...man I hope not, but something tells me one of them (Kakashi or Guy) will not walk away from this fight

And Naruto VS Madara...FINALLY! We will get an answer to the Naruto>Madara Madara>Naruto threads that have been driving everyone nuts!

I have a funny feeling that Naruto is going to loose this fight...and of all people Sasuke will probably have to rescue him. Both Sasuke and Naruto will face Madara (Via Devil May Cry 3 style Dante and Virgil VS Arkham for those who are wondering what Im talking about) Then Naruto and Sasuke will have the final fight in the Naruto Series...Could this be the Climax of the entire series?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
    But the real question is.. What happened the the spiral Zetsu? Did it die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito27 View Post
    Great chapter there is just something, that i didnt get because they didnt explain, what happened to the swirl looking Zetsu that was on Obitos body ?

i think yes, his name was tobi and he died when deidara exploded himself to kill sasuke .

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit View Post
    Guys you have seemed to forget how much the "Tobi is Obito"-thing messed up everything!
    HOW CAN OBITO CONTROL ****INGG KYUBI! ONLY MADARA CAN DO THAT!

Plus Obito going up against his sensei and barely wins.. *pffffftt*

The Kyubi part is not a good history but Kishi still did a good job making all the threads connect. But still not flawless....
    no i think anyone with a sharingan and genjutsu can do it .

Last edited by mabanae; 10-24-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus is Lord, Be born again,
    tomorrow might be too late

Ȋ̝̊̅ d̶̲̥̅̊is chapter but Ȋ̝̊̅ don'† understand how kakashi got †O̶̷̩̥̊͡ know thɑ̤̥̈̊t obito is alive ɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ reason he told obito about minatos baby

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abiolaa1 View Post
    Ȋ̝̊̅ d̶̲̥̅̊is chapter but Ȋ̝̊̅ don'† understand how kakashi got †O̶̷̩̥̊͡ know thɑ̤̥̈̊t obito is alive ɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ reason he told obito about minatos baby
    come on man !
    he was going to talk to obito on his(obito's) grave .

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it comes to you and me
    your second best. And in this
    business second best just
    doesn't cut it

this was epic and one more proof that hashi was as legendary as people made him out to be

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

I re ally lik this chapter

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EveNU View Post
    He pushed away the flower vase and summoned the Nine Tails on Rin's tomb stone ^^ Hope i helped xox
    False, becauase as we can remember the nine tails was removed from Kushina who wasn't on Rin's grave.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55203-9...apter-501.html

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?

even if the konoha 11 show up what point will it be?...

Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»