Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Re: Training with the smexy sensei Akihiko

because then the whole tornado will turn into a pillar of flame!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

._. Kind of, but it destroys the foundation of the tornado, the entire funnel of it.
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Now, much like the concept earlier, take this scroll once more and manipulate your fire chakra so that a tiger is released from it, running towards my clone and attaching on it. (<- Purpose of this.)
    Then, proceed to cause it to explode, causing massive damage as it does so. Describe the impact it has on the clone and the battlefield.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-I again take out a scroll, and channel fire chakra into it. I then manipulate the chakra until it is in the shape of a tiger which jumps out of the scroll and rushes your clone. It then grabs your clone and grabs him, clawing him while it does this. The tiger than explodes, and the explosion damages the nearby trees by scorching and incinerating them.-

I gotta say, I don't really understand the part about the tiger "grabbing you". Fire is non tangible, if you moved your hand through a fire, your hand would go straight through correct? (Don't try this at home kids >.>)

I guess the answer you're expecting is "the image of a flaming tiger rushing you would freak out most people, and when it grabs you it would inhibit your movement making it difficult to counter."

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Perfect answer, and I understand what you mean by the Tiger being intangible, but it says in the description that it seems to have enough mass to clutch onto someone. o_o
    (Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Much like the massive fire jutsus earlier, this next one also plays on a similar concept.
    Proceed to build up fire in your chest and then release it in a massive storm before you so that it acts as a defensive/offensive wall at the same time.

What can this be used for?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

-I gather massive amounts of fire chakra in my body. I then pressurize it, and release it as a giant wall of flames. The wall of fire is so big that you would not be able to see past it, and it completely dwarfs an average size ninja. The wall of fire then travels to your clone incinerating him instantly along with some of the landscape nearby.-

Well since it's a huge wall of flames, the opponent would not be able to see through it. This allows you to use a second jutsu directly behind this jutsu that your opponent wouldn't see. For example an earth technique would be preferable since your opponent would most likely use water to counter.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent. I'm sure you've got good strategies in mind on how to utilize this.
    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Now, much like the previous jutsu, build up fire within your chest and then release it in such a manner so it covers a huge area with flames all at once, more like a storm than a wall.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Indeed I do

-Alright, I gather fire chakra into my body pressurizing it. I then focus it into my mouth and release it as a giant blast of flames, the flames aren't very focused and they cover a massive amount of area at once similar to a hurricane. The flames travel towards your clone, and incinerate him almost instantly due to the heat along with a lot of the surrounding landscape.-

Last edited by Vēx; 01-13-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Dang, that image failed!
    Well done. As said, emphasize on the burning (psychological effects), the size (distraction and vision blocking), the fiery sound (further distraction), and the actual use of it, turning water into steam upon where you can further emphasize the use of it.
    (Katon: Gōka Mes****su) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

I believe you have mastered Fire now. Congrats.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Nooo sensei but we had such fun times

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567