Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 132
  1. #26
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    ~_~ I'm serious. xD
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    ~_~ I'm serious. xD
    To take the opponent by surprise, as he think there's single shuriken is comming and then the one ion the shadow will hit him, also to distract him from making any counter attack..!

    am i right!?
     
         

  3. #28
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Yes. Exactly.
    (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

    For this next jutsu, send your chakra out and attempt to immobilize me by targeting certain areas of my body.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Yes. Exactly.
    (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

    For this next jutsu, send your chakra out and attempt to immobilize me by targeting certain areas of my body.
    okay...

    *i take a deep breath and gather the chakra, then i concentrate and send out my chakra focusing and targeting certain areas (legs, and hands maybe) and hit them with chakra force making you unable to move..*
     
         

  5. #30
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    So why exactly those particular areas?
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    So why exactly those particular areas?
    so that if they aren't working, you can't move from the place even if you brain tells u to move.!
     
         

  7. #32
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    No, you target the hands so that they won't be able to use handseals and the feet so that they won't be able to move. >.>
    (Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

    Now, let's say you were trapped in a house with a murderer, with no way out. With each second, your impending doom comes closer and closer...
    Describe the psychological impacts.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    No, you target the hands so that they won't be able to use handseals and the feet so that they won't be able to move. >.>
    (Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

    Now, let's say you were trapped in a house with a murderer, with no way out. With each second, your impending doom comes closer and closer...
    Describe the psychological impacts.

    well, the senses will increase up 5x , heart will start beating like its about to come out and u will hear the slightest sound appear around u, skin will cover in sweat and body start trembling... etc <.<
     
         

  9. #34
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Mkay. Let's replicate that move against your opponent.
    Give off a killing intent that would give him such a feeling.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Mkay. Let's replicate that move against your opponent.
    Give off a killing intent that would give him such a feeling.
    lol,

    *i concentrate the chakra and release it with pressure, targeting the feet and hands of ur clone and hit it with chakra force while giving him the same feeling and look, which i used to get from a beggar when i was a kid, making him unable to move...*
     
         

  11. #36
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Good. Keep in mind the ranks of this jutsu.
    (Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Rank: D - S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

    Now, proceed to take this smoke bomb (remember what I told you about them) and toss it down before my clone, masking what you are doing temporarily.
    Then take these makishibis and spread it across the battlefield quietly. <- Explain why it is important to be quiet.
    Also, describe what would happen if he steps on these.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Good. Keep in mind the ranks of this jutsu.
    (Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Rank: D - S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

    Now, proceed to take this smoke bomb (remember what I told you about them) and toss it down before my clone, masking what you are doing temporarily.
    Then take these makishibis and spread it across the battlefield quietly. <- Explain why it is important to be quiet.
    Also, describe what would happen if he steps on these.
    okay..*takes the smoke bomb*

    *as i'm standing before ur clone i quickly throw that smoke bomb between us and as the smoke covers you, i quickly move from my place and set up makishibis all around you without making any noise so that you cant hear the sound of metal striking...*

    It needs to be quite other wise the opponent will hear the sound which makishibis will produce while making contact with the ground and will be alerted for the case..

    It will pierce through his feet and make him unable to move...

    • Srry..i'm pretty sure i replied to this thread but somehow it dint get posted here...!! :shrug:
     
         

  13. #38
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Excellent.
    (Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

    Now, focus on an image of yourself and as you release your chakra, manipulate it so that it reflects that, almost making it seem that you've created a Shadow Clone.
    However, these clones have no physical substance and attacks will only go through them.
    Do you know how to utilize such a jutsu?
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Excellent.
    (Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

    Now, focus on an image of yourself and as you release your chakra, manipulate it so that it reflects that, almost making it seem that you've created a Shadow Clone.
    However, these clones have no physical substance and attacks will only go through them.
    Do you know how to utilize such a jutsu?
    Sounds like an illusion...

    *take a deep breath and start gathering the chakra, as i gather a decent amount of chakra i release it at once from my body then by manipulating it, i create a body which looks exactly like me, with chakra near me so that if the opponent will see it, he will think of it as a shadow clone...*

    to distract the opponent..
     
         

  15. #40
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    In what kind of ways? What if you mix this jutsu with a Shadow/Explosive clone?
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    In what kind of ways? What if you mix this jutsu with a Shadow/Explosive clone?
    nice...so that the opponent's attack will pass through the shadow clone, while the Mass shadow clones will get them..!!
     
         

  17. #42
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    How might this be considered psychological warfare? >.>
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    How might this be considered psychological warfare? >.>

    he will thinks his attacks aren't working at all, which will decrease his confidence and will power to overcome the battle..
     
         

  19. #44
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Kind of. By making him think that some clones are fake and some are real, you can seriously confuse him.
    (Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

    So, these next few jutsus have the user jump up and start spinning in a 360 manner, tossing out kunais at a high speed.
    Tell me the purpose and effect of such a jutsu.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Kind of. By making him think that some clones are fake and some are real, you can seriously confuse him.
    (Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

    So, these next few jutsus have the user jump up and start spinning in a 360 manner, tossing out kunais at a high speed.
    Tell me the purpose and effect of such a jutsu.
    [GLOW]
    ....making a rain of kunais on the opponent in order to severely injured them...[/GLOW]
     
         

  21. #46
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    What kind of jutsus do they prevent?
    And how do you stop someone using such jutsus?
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    What kind of jutsus do they prevent?
    And how do you stop someone using such jutsus?
    they prevent from making handseals for bigger and powerful teachs as well as shadow clones.

    Chakra rotation of hyuga clan, powerful wind ball, earth dome, water bulllet etc are defensive moves..
     
         

  23. #48
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Okay, so say that someone started spinning in front of you, tossing kunais in all directions?
    Would you want to get near him? >.>
    Also, how would you stop him?
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,567
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Okay, so say that someone started spinning in front of you, tossing kunais in all directions?
    Would you want to get near him? >.>
    Also, how would you stop him?

    no, i will attack from distance...

    if i have to defend myself, i can use (Earth style - Hardening Teach) so that kunais wont hurt me and if i have to end the fight quickly i will shot several elemental attacks, like..

    (Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    (Futon: Shinku Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    (Futon: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    (Futon: Shinkugyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    (Katon: Bakuryugeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike

    etc.....
     
         

  25. #50
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,285
    Location
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi
     



    Re: • Nin with Tenzo..!!! ;D

    Hm...alright.
    But do you remember that jutsu when you send lightning into the clouds and then have them crash down onto people?
    That's a very important jutsu as it allows you to control the area above your opponent. While they are focused spinning around in a 360 manner, it will take them some time to regain their balance, thus allowing you enough to time to break them out of this jutsu.
    So keep this in mind the next time you see anyone use this.
    Both of these jutsus are similar to one another, except the scroll taking up a bit of mass, so you would actually spin for a shorter time, and a slower momentum.
    (Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

    (Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

    For this next one, I will hand you two small scrolls.
    Keep in mind that scrolls are usually light and you can keep a lot of them in your pocket. Just apply a bit of chakra to them to unfold them and summon whatever has been stored in there.

    Unfurl these scrolls rapidly towards my clone, both scrolls directed at his feet, so that when you summon the weapons that have been stored in it previously, they will knock my clone up in the air due to the force.
    Then after that, toss a chain (I will also hand you one), towards the foot of your opponent. Aim to interlock it around both his feet and drag him back down in a painful manner.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •