• 2*

2 7.69%
  • 1*

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    LF

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 285 "Scorch Style User: Pakura of the Sand!"– Discussion

Pakura was hawt!!!!!

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    taco.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 285 "Scorch Style User: Pakura of the Sand!"– Discussion

I'll give it a 4/5 great to see some awesome fillers not flash back no jutus but the only thing was her death it bothered me how she got own it would be better if they just owned her with a lot of water jutsus or even water prison that would be a lot better than kunai attack..and it would make more sense shes scorch style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalelord View Post
    It was actually a good filler i liked it but there was a problem though with the stories timeline check it out .

Pakura was introduced in the Shippuden movie 3 before she was introuduced in the manga

But Maku said that was her sensei and she died when she was younger but pakura was introuduced before jiariya died the sametime naruto fought hiruko you see how to none cannon contradicted each other but it was still bad ass though.
    He took that design from that said it in naruwiki thing. Same thing with the other guys. Guessing he just liked the design and gave them a chance in the manga/anime. Plus you don't see naruto doing rainbow resangans and all that right?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vennybear View Post
    pfff i voted 2 because i didn't liked a couple of things... don't hate me for it
    first of all SUCH a hero Pakura and than to die in that way come on, that's just sad...
    second of all Monga (the captain) fought incredibly badass with his earth style and killed of that guy instantly WOW and than dies in an even MORE sad way, come on if the guy has to die ok but choose a better way.. also the 2 guys next to Monga didn't saw those 2 returning kunai coming? seriously? they were airborn for ages -_-
    anyway just my opinion but to me it feels like they made some strange decisions...

it's not all negative!
    i like the part from Pakura herself, the hero, the treason of the village, the bond with Maki...
    also the end where Pakura believes in her student and holds off that explosion guy yeah that was really nice

but a bit stupid they turned into dumb ass puppets...
    anyway that's my reason for giving only 2,
    it's just, i like the episode but i believe they could have made this an epic episode with the right decisions but didn't do it maybe cuz it's a filler and took the easy road...

and i'm sad we're gonna see fillers till new year :D no i'm not an filler hater i can appreciate them but right now i'm just too excited for the battles that are going to happen :D
    Those are all very small complaints that take up about 15secs of the episode, And I excuse them all because I remember that it's a filler and that we will never get one this good again. Oh and Pakura holding off Gari? TOTALLY didn't see that coming... It really annoys me how all the bad guys turn good. And I'm actually really happy that they are puppets now. The fact that Kabuto doesn't turn off their emotions from the start is the biggest mistake in the war. He sets up awesome fights like Mifune vs Hanzo, or Sasori vs Kankuro and the attack division, then they end up just being talking fests where the bad guy ends up turning good then they get sealed in like 1 episode.

Admit it, ow much better would the war be if Kabuto made them puppets from the start. There would be no boring emotional reunions.
    So i'm looking really forward to seeing Pakura and Gari fight without emotions. So it wont be like

Good guy: Omg it's you?! my old friend/sensei/lover, I don't want to fight you
    Bad guy: well I'm bad and stuff so I have to fight you
    (very talky fight begins)
    Good guy: gives some long speech about emotions/conviction/love/trust/something really boring
    Bad guy: O yea your right, here come seal me I'll help
    (The end)

The part where she didn't actually get sealed at the end made me very happy, if she did it would just be like every lame fight in the war. (team 10 vs Asuma, Mifune vs Hanzo, Sasori vs Kankuro, Raikage vs Naruto)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

I liked this one slightly much more than the older ones that's why I voted it higher than the rest.
    They had little bit more action than the previous episodes.

I find the next episode quite crappy even if it's with Tsunade. What the hell, Tsunade would never drink in a midst of a war. That's why Kishi wrote her as getting back together with Raikage at the Headquarters ASAP...

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

4/5
    Best filler in awhile, & I hate filler

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

it was okay
    3/5
    i didnt really like it at alll

Status
    Sep 2012
    BumbumbumbumBUM!

I liked this one but the next episode looks terrible do they want to repeat the same allied mom forces history again Christ at least make some non-canon fights or something. Much better than this crap.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

This filler wasn't that bad. That earth style attack the captain did was awesome. Hopefully he makes it into Storm 3 as support. Pakura was pretty badass until she got fodderised by kunai...You'd think she would have put up a decent fight.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

it's was good episode!

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Pakura's story was ok

Page 2 of 2 « First 12