Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obvious' second spar [Open]

Muta Aburame (unupdated)
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    I only have C-ranked Aburame jutsu, so some freeform and fair play would be sweet ^_^
    Mid range
    No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    Plain grass field
    It isn't stated in my biography, but I hope that you won't mind me using a Kusarigama.
    I'd like to make the first move ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obvious' second spar [Open]

Bump.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Can I?
    If I can, Leafa bio in sig >_>

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope this fight will be good. Why? Because I lik getting entertained.

As Muta says this he starts running at you while creating a clone made out of Kikaichu on right. As they are running, Muta throws his Kusarigama to your right while he keeps the chain loosely in his right hand. As Muta and his clone are now reaching your short range, the clone's right hand turns into a cloud of Kikaichu and flies towards your head to both damage and blind you. As you are looking at the Kikaichu approaching you, Muta pulls his Kusarigama back in such a fashion that it will cut the back of your thigh.

(Mushi Bunshin) - Bug Clone
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
    NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

(Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu) - Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid*
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.
    Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    things I haven't done.

Leafa:I expect the same.

*As soon as the Kusarigama is thrown, Leafa activates her byakugan and begins to quickly release chakra through her tenketsu all over her body, she then begins to spin quickly once there is an even amount of chakra. After a second of beginning to spin the chakra forms a shield around her in the shape of a dome that deflects the Kusarigama when it make contact, causing it to fall down to the ground. When Leafa sees that there are bugs coming at her, she releases chakra through the tenketsu on her hand and releases it from her palm as a blast*

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterful of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding aggressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

(Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
    Type: Defence
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an attack)
    Description:The user pushes chakra out of all there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield that can fend off most attacks.

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm

Type: Attack
    Range: Close-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

(Will begin using freeform in next move, forgot )

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morguhlis

and cause i feel like being enoying. torune bio in sig (purple writing)

tyorune standing near the other guy
    quickly performs the tiger handseals and releases a wave of fire towards you. which when comes into contact with your wind becomes a unpredictable inferno.blocking both of our views from each other. i then have 2 lines of fire go towards you once reaching you they wrap around you and burn you. killing you.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.
    ( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

also a few pints
    1)the heat and light produced from the inferno would blind everyone
    2)the sound would also affect you as you wouldnt be able to hear much at all.
    3)the fire is exactly that once it turns into an inferno its a uncpntrollable blaze.

just some tip on how to stop it and some tips on how to use techs like that in a fight.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouacus View Post
    Leafa:I expect the same.

*As soon as the Kusarigama is thrown, Leafa activates her byakugan and begins to quickly release chakra through her tenketsu all over her body, she then begins to spin quickly once there is an even amount of chakra. After a second of beginning to spin the chakra forms a shield around her in the shape of a dome that deflects the Kusarigama when it make contact, causing it to fall down to the ground. When Leafa sees that there are bugs coming at her, she releases chakra through the tenketsu on her hand and releases it from her palm as a blast*

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterful of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding aggressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

(Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
    Type: Defence
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an attack)
    Description:The user pushes chakra out of all there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield that can fend off most attacks.

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm

Range: Close-Mid
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

(Will begin using freeform in next move, forgot )

Your abilities are truly interesting. Why? Because it is said that they are the ultimate defense.

Seeing you starting to spin and releasing chakra which forces Muta's Kusarigama away, he starts spinning himself which makes the Kusarigama go even faster and as he sees you again and you just stopped spinning the Kusarigama stabs your left thigh right as you release the chakra blast. The cloud of bugs gets hit by the chakra blast, but as they can absorb chakra your attack would be nullified. As Muta and his clone are now short range of you -who are bleeding from your thigh- the clone turns into a large cloud of bugs which races towards you low over the ground and lifts you up. As you are being lifted up, the bugs let you go and as you fall down Muta has reached you. He shuffles his right foot backwards and bends slightly through his knees while he extends his left arm forwards with the palm facing upwards. Before you are about to hit the ground, Muta punches you in your stomach area with his right fist while containing the same position.

(Kikaichu Kaku no Kagai) - Destruction Bug Aerial Assault
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Obvious; 12-12-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morguhlis

was hellping you since your new but oh well have fun newbie. quacus is a hard opponent to beat i have trouble with him some times.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    things I haven't done.

Leafa: Its not just said to be the ultimate defense, it is!

*As Leafa stops spinning, she uses her Byakugan to take a quick look around and sees you spinning and your Kusarigama coming towards her thigh and quickly unsheathes her katana and places it vertically on her left side so that the sickle part of the Kusarigama hit her katana's blade and quickly grabs the chain before it hits the floor. When she see you running towards her, she concentrates her chakra into the chain and release bolts from her hand that travel to the metal and jolt your hand, leaving a burn and making you unable to use your weapon anymore, she then pulls the Kusarigama away from you hand and throws it away from your reach. When the bug clone scatters into bugs which move to carry Leafa up, she allows her self to be taken up and when she let go of, she moves so that se is falling head first into the ground and points hear katana above her head and towards the floor, making it cut through your palm and arm*

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouacus View Post
    Leafa: Its not just said to be the ultimate defense, it is!

*As Leafa stops spinning, she uses her Byakugan to take a quick look around and sees you spinning and your Kusarigama coming towards her thigh and quickly unsheathes her katana and places it vertically on her left side so that the sickle part of the Kusarigama hit her katana's blade and quickly grabs the chain before it hits the floor. When she see you running towards her, she concentrates her chakra into the chain and release bolts from her hand that travel to the metal and jolt your hand, leaving a burn and making you unable to use your weapon anymore, she then pulls the Kusarigama away from you hand and throws it away from your reach. When the bug clone scatters into bugs which move to carry Leafa up, she allows her self to be taken up and when she let go of, she moves so that se is falling head first into the ground and points hear katana above her head and towards the floor, making it cut through your palm and arm*

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

We will see about that soon. Why? Because I will defeat you!

Muta sees you unsheathing your katana and placing it vertically next to you in order to block the Kusarigama, he pulls the chain upwards so that the Kusarigama goes upwards as well and cuts you in you neck. As Muta and his clone are now short range of you -who are bleeding from your neck- the clone turns into a large cloud of bugs which races towards you low over the ground and lifts you up. As you are being lifted up, the bugs let you go and as you fall down Muta has reached you. He shuffles his right foot backwards and bends slightly through his knees while he extends his left arm forwards with the palm facing upwards. Before you are about to hit the ground, Muta punches you in your stomach area with his right fist while containing the same position.

(Kikaichu Kaku no Kagai) - Destruction Bug Aerial Assault
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user creates a cloud of bugs underneath the opponent lifting them up into the air and then many spheres of bugs will strike the opponent sending them crashing into the ground.

I guess I win this one then.

Last edited by Obvious; 12-22-2012 at 06:20 PM.