Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's worst matchup

Sasori is the best match up for Itachi.
    Sharingan detect his litle heart + amaterasu no way Sasori dodge nor have time to block it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricClover View Post
    I think it would be amusing if you are attempting sarcasm here. Muu has no chakra when he goes invisible, Itachi's sharingan can see chakra.
    Madara easily defeated Mū, and thus the Sharingan can see him. The Sharingan sees through jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Madara easily defeated Mū, and thus the Sharingan can see him. The Sharingan sees through jutsu.
    1 we do not now how Madara defeated Muu; your point is utterly invalid (furthermore because Muu challenged Madara outright it is much more plausible that he fought without invisibility, if we were to interpret).
    2 the sharingan sees chakra and Muu does not have any.
    Thus, Itachi cannot see Muu.

Pretty much everyone knows this by now but somehow I still have to explain it every once in a while.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

1 we do not now how Madara defeated Muu
    He subjugated all of Iwagakure, and Ōnoki stated a fight had occurred.

The only way my point is invalid is if you argue that Mū was too frightened to fight Madara.

Which incidentally, only strengthens my argument.

the sharingan sees chakra and Muu does not have any.
    The Sharingan sees through jutsu. Take the databook entry, for example:

The power of insight hidden inside these eyes discerns the mechanics of all ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu without restriction, putting it above the crowd even by doujutsu standards. Furthermore, one can even see the patterns of their opponent's movements and attacks, striking firmly without fear of a counter-attack, avoiding lethal blows when defending, evading from offensive moves and so forth: one's combat ability is significantly improved in all kinds of aspects. An awe-inspiring ability

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    He subjugated all of Iwagakure, and Ōnoki stated a fight had occurred.

The only way my point is invalid is if you argue that Mū was too frightened to fight Madara.

Which incidentally, only strengthens my argument.

The Sharingan sees through jutsu. Take the databook entry, for example:
    No, my friend, I was saying we do not know how the actual battle between Madara and Muu + Oonoki transpired. Your point is invalid because, like I suggested, Muu might not have used invisibility which he would vs Itachi. Or Madara could have employed some really overpowered jutsu that he hasn't shown as an edo. We just don't know and so it's impossible to say 'Madara beat Muu once, so all the Uchihas can beat him.' Your "frightened" assertion made no sense, because if Muu was frightened he would use invisibility and in that case your argument would still be invalid because we do not know any of the other conditions.

The databook, which I must say is a rather poor reference-- myself being a purist and relying primarily on the manga itself for any information, though out of personal preference-- in fact agrees with me, stating that the sharingan can discern the mechanics of all ninjutsu. If this jutsu is in fact to make someone invisible, then seeing how that process happens has nothing to do with actually seeing the invisible person. And one can't very well see the patterns of their opponent's movements and attacks when that very opponent is invisible.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12