This user has no status.

[Genjutsu Training] ~

*Waits for sensei*:zonder:

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Genjutsu Training] ~

A'yes. Have you had any previous training in Genjutsu, before?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A'yes. Have you had any previous training in Genjutsu, before?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No sir

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah, then start by telling me what Genjutsu is! And I will add where I believe is needed.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu literally means Illusionary Techniques. Genjutsu are used in the same way as other ninjutsu techniques, like they all require use of chakra and most of them requiring handseals. The way genjutsu work is, it manipulates the chakra flow of the opponent thus disrupting his/her nervous system which affects their 5 senses and creates illusions. So basically genjutsu is used to create false visions and trauma to your opponent.

There are several ways to get out of most genjutsu, by excruciating pain using a weapon(kunai) to stab yourself, second method is by using Kai which would release the ninja out of the genjutsu cast if the ninja is capable of identifying it or by using sudden burst of chakra like Raikiri or Chidori. Another method would be introduction of foreign chakra, mostly done with the help of an ally. Obstructing vision of the genjutsu user(specifically sharingan users) could help break the genjutsu by using Hidden Mist jutsu.

Last edited by -Avenger-; 11-02-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will do. So start by warming up a bit, make your chakra run faster through your chakra system, while I... Erm... Prepare. <_<

*Turns around*

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okie.

I start off by stretching my arms and legs. Then I start slowly to jog around to warm up my muscles and increase my heart rate, making my chakra run faster through my chakra system. :ghehe:

*Tries to get a glimpse of what you are doing.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Whistles covering what I'm doing*
    <.<

*Turns around after a bit, hiding a book behind my back.*

Yes, according to Genjutsu for dumm-- I mean, I accordingly to how Genjutsu is taught... I want you to sit down along with me infront of the training ground sign. *Pulls it out of my pocket and sticks it into the ground.* z.z *Sits*

Now as you can see, it's saying 'Training Grounds 003' What I want you to do, now is - Channel your chakra throughout your body, and into my brain's chakra flow. Disrupt it, and mess with my visual sense, causing it to see like it's saying 006 instead of 003.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did I just hear dummy... O.o

*Sits down along with Gobi*

*looks at the sign pointed out by sensei*

*Now I focus my chakra and then channel it throughout my body. I then release the chakra into the surrounding and into your nervous system. Then I manipulate my chakra to disrupt your brain's chakra flow to affect your visual sense and creates the illusion where you see the number 6 instead of 3.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice avy.
    ( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

*Gets put under hte illusion which seemingly works perfectly - Breaks out of it.*
    Let's procced.

*Shows a chain of hand signs*
    Memorize these, and perform them. Once performed put me under an illusion which makes it look like you dissolve into a bundle of sakura petals, masking your movement.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks. :3

*I keenly observe while you show me a series of hand seals.*

*I memorize the hand seals and practice them couple of times. Now I perform this series of hand seals and start focusing my chakra. Then I release my chakra into your nervous system and then forcefully disrupted your chakra flow especially to your eyes. Then I mold my chakra and create an illusion in your brain where in my entire body appears like it is dissolving into a bundle of cherry blossom petals. Then these petals starts surrounding you, blocking your vision allowing me to mask my movement.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Snaps out of the gen*
    Very well done.

( Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Now in conjuction with you throwing an object, such as a kunai towards me, put me under the illusion which causes me not to see the object, but a clone of youse running towards me high speed. The clone will try and land a hit on me, and I would most likely block, however instead of blocking the hit, I infact take the hit. If I was to parry with my own arm, for example - The kunai would hit my arm, thus me recieving a wound. You get the drill.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lemme give it a try.

*I start off by focusing my chakra throughout my body. Then i release the chakra into the surrounding and into your brain and while doing so, I throw a kunai a towards you. Then immediately I mold this chakra and disrupt the flow of your chakra from brain to your eyes, then I create a illusion in your brain where in I make you see a clone of mine running towards you at great speed instead of the kunai. Further I make it seem like my clone is trying to punch you so when you try to defend it, the kunai would stab you.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Blocks, gets hit.* Ouch ouch.

Perfect. <.<
    ( Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

Now simply mass multiply the gen I just taught you. However without the projectiles. They attack me, I block only to figure out it's a genjutsu, etc. etc. thus taking my distraction.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I throw a smoke bomb in front of you, then i go and hide behind a nearby tree. Then I focus my chakra throughout my body, then release it into the surrounding and into your brain. Then as the smoke starts clearing, I forcefully disrupt the flow of chakra from your brain to eyes and taking control of your vision. Then I create a illusion and make you see several clones of myself emerging from the ground amidst the clearing smoke in front of you and I make the clones appear as if they are trying to attack you.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perfect. *Snaps out of the illusion*

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

Now cause a whirlwind of sakura petals to be seen around the target. Once they calm down, you have come up with something horrorfying enough to make the tremble and eventually pass out. High leveled shinobis are more or less, in my opinion, immune to these sort of tricks.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Perfect. *Snaps out of the illusion*

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

Now cause a whirlwind of sakura petals to be seen around the target. Once they calm down, you have come up with something horrorfying enough to make the tremble and eventually pass out. High leveled shinobis are more or less, in my opinion, immune to these sort of tricks.
    *I focus and start gathering adequate amount of chakra. Then I release it into the surrounding and into your nervous system. Then I forcefully disrupt the flow of your chakra to your brain thus messing your senses. Then I manipulate the chakra creating an illusion, and make see a whirlwind of sakura petals appear in front of of you out of nowhere which begin to surround you and blocking your vision. Then as the petals settle down, two hands emerge out from your neck and try to choke you.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I focus and start gathering adequate amount of chakra. Then I release it into the surrounding and into your nervous system. Then I forcefully disrupt the flow of your chakra to your brain thus messing your senses. Then I manipulate the chakra creating an illusion, and make see a whirlwind of sakura petals appear in front of of you out of nowhere which begin to surround you and blocking your vision. Then as the petals settle down, two hands emerge out from your neck and try to choke you.*

Ah, nice. But, I have lead you to think something else than the genjutsu is. What you're to make them see, once the petals leaves fall to the ground is something horrorfying infront of them. You can't make such a nasty thing, as you just did(Kudos for that), happen though. =p Well, not with this genjutsu atleast. Try again! (I will try and reply faster)

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah, nice. But, I have lead you to think something else than the genjutsu is. What you're to make them see, once the petals leaves fall to the ground is something horrorfying infront of them. You can't make such a nasty thing, as you just did(Kudos for that), happen though. =p Well, not with this genjutsu atleast. Try again! (I will try and reply faster)
    I guess I misunderstood. :sy:

*I focus my chakra and start gathering my chakra in my body. Then I release it into the surrounding and into your nervous system. Then I forcefully disrupt the flow of your chakra to your brain thus messing your visual senses. Then I mold the chakra and force your brain into seeing an illusion, and cause you to see a whirlwind of sakura petals appear in front of you out of nowhere which begin to surround you, blocking your vision. As the petals settle, you see zombies crawling out of the ground in front of you with sickle in their hand.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have seen worse, hur! *Masculine voice.* .-.
    *Snaps out of the gen.*
    Will do.

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.
    -

Do you know the concept of Kai? The ability to release yourself from Genjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have seen worse, hur! *Masculine voice.* .-.
    *Snaps out of the gen.*
    Will do.

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.
    -

Do you know the concept of Kai? The ability to release yourself from Genjutsu.
    Sensei Y U NO scared? T_T

Somewhat yes...while using kai the user momentarily stops his chakra flow.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whereafting letting it go, due the momentarily stop of chakra flow, it will be released in a kind of burst which will push out the opponent's chakra. Though of course, you have to be aware you're under a genjutsu. Anywho, I'm going to put you into an illusion, and then I want you to try and perform Kai.

Ready?

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whereafting letting it go, due the momentarily stop of chakra flow, it will be released in a kind of burst which will push out the opponent's chakra. Though of course, you have to be aware you're under a genjutsu. Anywho, I'm going to put you into an illusion, and then I want you to try and perform Kai.

Ready?
    Okay...understood.
    Yes I'm ready.:y

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I put you under an illusion, where you see ants coming out of the ground and converges upon you, whilst pissing on your body. If allowed to, they go through all openings of youse, such as nosedrills, mouth, ears etc. etc. They will eat you insides, blood thirsty ants that they are.*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»