Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Genjutsu Training] ~

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *I put you under an illusion, where you see ants coming out of the ground and converges upon you, whilst pissing on your body. If allowed to, they go through all openings of youse, such as nosedrills, mouth, ears etc. etc. They will eat you insides, blood thirsty ants that they are.*
    *As i see the ants coming out of the ground and start climbing up on my legs, at first i think these to be real and try to shake them off my body, but when the ants don't fall down and start pissing on my body instead...i come to a conclusion that i might be under some genjutsu. Then i clap my hands and forcefully stop my chakra flow throughout my body, and then release a burst of chakra pushing out any foreign chakra from my body and snap out of the genjutsu.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Briliant.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

The next technique to be succesful, must be used upon a moving target. As it will trick him into believing that he is going towards his destination, where he is infact going around in circles. I will be your dummy.

*Starts walking*

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Briliant.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

The next technique to be succesful, must be used upon a moving target. As it will trick him into believing that he is going towards his destination, where he is infact going around in circles. I will be your dummy.

*Starts walking*
    As sensei starts walking, I gather adequate amount of chakra throughout my body and then release it into the area around us, and channel some more into your nervous system. Then I then interrupt the flow of chakra from your eyes to your brain taking control over your visual sense. Then by manipulating my chakra, I cause you see an illusion where you are walking out of the training ground to head towards the ramen shop. But every time you get close to the gate, i make it seem like the gate is still further and to your left. Thus making you go round in circles in front of me.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Falls to the ground exhausted.*

Urgh, water! Dehydrations - I'm dying! @_@

*Extends palm towards the sun*

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*A bottle of water emerges out from the ground in front of Sensei...*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cheers. Also, sorry for the delay. I really am.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Lay your palm onto your target's forehead and channel chakra into his brain's chakra flow. Thereby casting him under an illusion. In the illusion you will torture him within his mind, by the means of gathering information from him, without actually beating him up physically.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cheers. Also, sorry for the delay. I really am.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Lay your palm onto your target's forehead and channel chakra into his brain's chakra flow. Thereby casting him under an illusion. In the illusion you will torture him within his mind, by the means of gathering information from him, without actually beating him up physically.

No worries. :D

I notice that you are tired from running around in circle and trying get a little nap, so I decide to torture sensei a little bit.

I walk towards you an then place my right palm on your head while you are resting. Then I gather my some amount of chakra in my palm, and then channel it into your brain. Then I mold my chakra and disrupt all senses gaining control over your senses. Then I make you sees and hear things as wake in wake up in torture cell instead of training ground, also your hands and legs are tied as you lay down on an Ice bed, then you hear some screams from next room. Now a hooded figure approaches you and points towards the boiling oil in a big vessel and other different types of contraptions. He then starts asking you about the Akatsuki hideout and information about other members whilst torturing you with those contraptions one by one starting with the smallest one, making you see, hear and feel all the things the hooded person does.

I hope that wasn't too much.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ew. *CM activates, breaking the illusion.*

.-.

( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

Affect your target's eyesight, causing him to see a giant metorite sized fire ball descending from heaven, soon to make impact with the earth(Him included.). This would naturally, or well, would in most cases cause panic in their mind.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ew. *CM activates, breaking the illusion.*

.-.

( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

Affect your target's eyesight, causing him to see a giant metorite sized fire ball descending from heaven, soon to make impact with the earth(Him included.). This would naturally, or well, would in most cases cause panic in their mind.
    0.0'

CM... I want one for myself too. >.<

As usual, I gather decent amount of chakra in my body, and then release it into the surrounding around you. Then I channel some amount of chakra into your nervous system, and disrupt your chakra flow from your brain to your eyes, and take control of visual sense. Then I make you see a bright light appear in the sky and make the sky red to some extend, then make you feel the tad increase in the atmospheric temperature. Soon you see a large meteor sized fire ball descending from the sky inclined towards you and soon to make impact with the ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gewdly-
    *Breaks the illusion*
    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

*Throws you a tanto*

Wave your blade back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, you are free to cut them down.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gewdly-
    *Breaks the illusion*
    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

*Throws you a tanto*

Wave your blade back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, you are free to cut them down.

*Catches the Tanto*

I unsheathe the Tanto and hold it in my right hand. Then I start waving the blade back and forth in a fluid like motion, and as you see me, I release my chakra around you which locks you into a genjutsu which causes you to hallucinate into seeing multiple waving arms around me. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. And when I have caught off guard, I throw a small pebble at you.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O_____O *Faints*

( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Next cast your opponent under an illusion where you disappear from sight. The moment you disappear, cause vines to erupt binding his movement, and lifting him into the air. Whilst that happens a string pod erupts infront him, where you appear out from with a kunai in hand ready to strike him. It's similiar to the Tree Binding technique - Which I have yet to teach you. <.< In reality he is but paralyzed.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O_____O *Faints*

( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Next cast your opponent under an illusion where you disappear from sight. The moment you disappear, cause vines to erupt binding his movement, and lifting him into the air. Whilst that happens a string pod erupts infront him, where you appear out from with a kunai in hand ready to strike him. It's similiar to the Tree Binding technique - Which I have yet to teach you. <.< In reality he is but paralyzed.
    Sees you faint down, Sensei wake up.

I focus some amount of chakra, and then release it around you and some more into your brain to interrupt the flow of your chakra from your brain to eyes and other senses. Now I cast an illusion on you and make you see, as if I disappeared from sight. Then as you start to look around for me, I cause vines to erupt from the ground beneath you, binding your whole body thereby immobilizing you and then lift you into the air. As you are being lifted into air, a bean pod rises from the ground in front of you, and then I step out of it with a kunai in my right hand posing as if I'm ready to strike you.

Gobi, recently this question popped into my mind. You might remember that most(if not all) of wood techniques can be created from the user's body, like shield, wood tendrils, pillars, clone etc. So I was thinking, If I use any such techniques can I release myself from D or C-ranked genjutsu(or any other higher gen) depending on the wood technique I use? I think even Kaguya members can do the same right?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Most excellent. *Dispells the genjtusu.* In reality however, the moment I'm put under the illusion my body should be paralyzed.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Cast your opponent under a genjutsu. Make it appear so, that they're suddenly trapped in a huge flower bud. Which then, without much further ado, explodes causing mental strain on the target. Since he believe himself to be injuried, just being having been a victim of the explosion.

To answer your question. It depends on the technique, as it have to work as a 'fullbody' surge of chakra. An example of the Kaguya could be Dance of the Larch. If I'm not mistaken it is counted as a body surge, expelling bones from all over the body, capable of releasing the target from C-ranked and below - Since it's B-ranked itself. Same principles goes for Wood Release as well, I would say.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Most excellent. *Dispells the genjtusu.* In reality however, the moment I'm put under the illusion my body should be paralyzed.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Cast your opponent under a genjutsu. Make it appear so, that they're suddenly trapped in a huge flower bud. Which then, without much further ado, explodes causing mental strain on the target. Since he believe himself to be injuried, just being having been a victim of the explosion.

To answer your question. It depends on the technique, as it have to work as a 'fullbody' surge of chakra. An example of the Kaguya could be Dance of the Larch. If I'm not mistaken it is counted as a body surge, expelling bones from all over the body, capable of releasing the target from C-ranked and below - Since it's B-ranked itself. Same principles goes for Wood Release as well, I would say.
    Oh okay. I think I get the basic idea behind it. I'll go through the jutsu list later.
    Thanks.

Paralyze...I thought it only immobilizes the opponent. I'll keep that in mind.

I focus some amount of my chakra, and then release it around you and some more into your brain. I mold this chakra to interrupt the flow of your chakra from your brain to eyes and other senses. Then I fool you into seeing a large flower bud appear from the ground beneath you. Then I cause the petals of the flower to suddenly collapse onto you thereby trapping you inside it. Then without wasting much time I cause the flower bud to detonate into a flowery explosion, making you believe that the explosion really occurred and that you injured yourself which causes mental strain to you.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Erm, well... Immobolized then, to be exact. It's more or less the samething. >_<
    ( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Cast your opponent under an illusion where seemingly a tree merges from the ground behind them, slinging a branch around them, restricting their movement. As you cast them under the illusion, you, yourself, dissappear from his sight, masking your own movement. Whilst your prescense is masked, you make your way up behind him, and from his view point appear out from the tree ready to strike with an object, such as a kunai.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Erm, well... Immobolized then, to be exact. It's more or less the samething. >_<
    ( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Cast your opponent under an illusion where seemingly a tree merges from the ground behind them, slinging a branch around them, restricting their movement. As you cast them under the illusion, you, yourself, dissappear from his sight, masking your own movement. Whilst your prescense is masked, you make your way up behind him, and from his view point appear out from the tree ready to strike with an object, such as a kunai.
    I gather some amount of my chakra, and then release it into brain. I then mold this chakra and use it to disrupt the flow of your chakra from your brain to your eyes and other senses. Then I cast an illusion in your brain where in you see me disappear from your sight in form of mist like, masking my presence. While this happens, a tree start growing quickly behind you with few branches coiling around your body thereby immobilizing you. I then stealthily approach close to you while are immobilized. Then I make it appear as if I emerge from the tree trunk above your head with a kunai in my right hand ready to attack you.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jeez, I should up my game.

( Magen: Jubaku Satsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

The next, is somewhat the same. It will immobilize your opponent. Cause the opponent to see snakes coiling up around him, restricting his movement, while squeezing him. It would cause some mental stress and thereby 'damage' the person.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jeez, I should up my game.

( Magen: Jubaku Satsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

The next, is somewhat the same. It will immobilize your opponent. Cause the opponent to see snakes coiling up around him, restricting his movement, while squeezing him. It would cause some mental stress and thereby 'damage' the person.
    I release some amount of my chakra into your brain. I then mold this chakra and cause to disrupt the flow of chakra from your brain to your eyes and other senses, and by doing so I gain control over your senses. Now I cast an illusion in your brain causing you to see several snakes erupting from the ground underneath you. These snakes start coiling around your arms, legs and your whole body, thereby restricting your body movements while squeezing you.

Q: Say my opponent uses this jutsu on me, and I pretty much cannot perform hand seals for kai( or chidori per se) and inflicting damage to myself seems to bit difficult cuz of the snake constriction. So what other methods I can use to get myself out of this particular gen?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    I release some amount of my chakra into your brain. I then mold this chakra and cause to disrupt the flow of chakra from your brain to your eyes and other senses, and by doing so I gain control over your senses. Now I cast an illusion in your brain causing you to see several snakes erupting from the ground underneath you. These snakes start coiling around your arms, legs and your whole body, thereby restricting your body movements while squeezing you.

Q: Say my opponent uses this jutsu on me, and I pretty much cannot perform hand seals for kai( or chidori per se) and inflicting damage to myself seems to bit difficult cuz of the snake constriction. So what other methods I can use to get myself out of this particular gen?
    Well done.
    ( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

For release; What Chidori are you refering to? A Fullbody Chidori(Nagashi), should do the job. Either that, or an external source of chakra, such as having a clone by your side, to insert the chakra whenever needed. Inflicting damage to yourself is not possible while under the effects, unless you've a technique which requires no hand sign, to cause enough damage to yourself for release. Still having doubts?

Continuing; Cast your opponent under an illusion. In the illusion you dissolve into a bundle of pink butterflies, and suddenly he(Your opponent.) finds himself surrounded by these. They gather at his feet, and make it seem like his being dragged into the ground, waist-height(Meaning he can still use his hands - His movement however is immobolized.). They then spread outward again. You appear infront of him, placing an explosive tag onto his head, and makes it go boom.

In reality what you've have been doing is, walking around throwing explosive tags around the area, making it hard for him to evade, once he actually releases himself from the illusion.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well done.
    ( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

For release; What Chidori are you refering to? A Fullbody Chidori(Nagashi), should do the job. Either that, or an external source of chakra, such as having a clone by your side, to insert the chakra whenever needed. Inflicting damage to yourself is not possible while under the effects, unless you've a technique which requires no hand sign, to cause enough damage to yourself for release. Still having doubts?

Continuing; Cast your opponent under an illusion. In the illusion you dissolve into a bundle of pink butterflies, and suddenly he(Your opponent.) finds himself surrounded by these. They gather at his feet, and make it seem like his being dragged into the ground, waist-height(Meaning he can still use his hands - His movement however is immobolized.). They then spread outward again. You appear infront of him, placing an explosive tag onto his head, and makes it go boom.

In reality what you've have been doing is, walking around throwing explosive tags around the area, making it hard for him to evade, once he actually releases himself from the illusion.
    Yeah, I meant Nagashi. I think that clears it up.
    Thanks.

I focus my chakra and then release it into your brain. Then I mold this chakra and disrupt your chakra flow from the brain, to affect all your 5 senses. Then I cast an illusion into your brain causing you to see me dissolve into numerous butterflies that surround you. As you see me disappear into countless butterflies, I use the opportunity to toss few explosive tag towards you and few more around you. As the butterflies start gathering around your feet, suddenly I make it seem like you are being dragged into the ground. While you are immobilized, I make myself re-appear in front of you and place the final explosive tag on your head, and then I jump back and detonate all the tags simultaneously.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12