Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

Nice, very good.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.

Nice :D You never stop impressing me Knight

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

mind-blowing-ly interesting thread...lets see where this goes....

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

well, it seemed like you rushed this thread, but i will go with kakazu not because he is your favorite charector in naruto lol but because its the most logical choice, i'm not sure if kisame's samehada can absorb ninjutsu but if it can it would'nt be able to absorb such high scale fire/lightning ect.. ninjutsu and i'm not sure but i think some one said that samehada had a problem with absorbing fire based ninjutsu so kakazu could just spam his fire techniques and samehada would probably be destroyed, none the less this battle would be epic it would take probably 2 whole days for it to be finished since they are both practically immortal kakazu having 5 hearts, and kisame having healing abilities on par with tsunade or even greater ***** knight i would like to see a VS thread with pain in it :P

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I agree, Kakazu would have to be killed multiple times (his hearts). He also has an Earth affinity which> Kisame's water affinity. He could also use earth jutsu to overwhelm kisame. Kakazu can also use his lightning affinity to shock kisame when he's in the water, using his own water against him. Kisame may have samehada, but kakazu can easily deal with it. That's why I agree with you, very nice thread and good reasoning

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    sorry but a lightning jutsu would end kisame or do alot of damage.All kakazu has to do is send is other hearts out of the dome and then leave his lighting one in then start firing away,but of course kakazu will get hit but the thing's that carry the hearts will jump back into kakazu after the dome disappears.

And if the giant shark bomb counters the lighting jutsu then his children(don't know the names of those things sorry) can fire there jutsu at kisames blind spot.The only element that would be useless is the fire one.
    GSM is huge if the other hearts are not far away then they are getting hit by it to. I think people are also for getting Kisame's healing ability Kakuzu would have a hard to dealing a fatal blow. It wouldn't be easy for either to win but I think Kisame would because Kakuzu's Ninjutsu will be ineffective. Kisame does not need to destory all the hearts, Kakuzu can die from chakra loses and possible drowning. No matter how you look at it Kisame has more ways of winning this than Kakuzu does. People only excuse for Kakuzu winning is samehada could not absorb the high scale ninjutsu (which is false).

Last edited by slaton02; 10-26-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    GSM is huge if the other hearts are not far away then they are getting hit by it to. I think people are also for getting Kisame's healing ability Kakuzu would have a hard to dealing a fatal blow. It wouldn't be easy for either to win but I think Kisame would because Kakuzu's Ninjutsu will be ineffective. Kisame does not need to destory all the hearts, Kakuzu can die from chakra loses and possible drowning. No matter how you look at it Kisame has more ways of winning this than Kakuzu does.
    In order to heal Kisame needs to absorb chakra from other person and this is not the case here.

It is not a 1vs1 battle but rather a gang bang (Kakuzu+4hearts=5), Kisame can not attack in multiple direction with any of his Jutsu, even Kakashi Hatake with Sharingan could not see Kakuzu coming until it was too late.

Kakuzu has a large chakra reserve due to his hearts and long lived life.

Him drowning in the water..... Please.

Status
    Jun 2012
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

well kakazu have five lives + five elements vs kisame's one + one element..... you do the math

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    In order to heal Kisame needs to absorb chakra from other person and this is not the case here.

It is not a 1vs1 battle but rather a gang bang (Kakuzu+4hearts=5), Kisame can not attack in multiple direction with any of his Jutsu, even Kakashi Hatake with Sharingan could not see Kakuzu coming until it was too late.

Kakuzu has a large chakra reserve due to his hearts and long lived life.

Him drowning in the water..... Please.
    You think Kakuzu's heart would intimidate Kisame? 30% chakra clone took on team Guy. a 360 swing of samehada will absorb the ninjutsu why are you not getting this? It absorbed 3 tails worth of pure bijuu chakra and you think it can't absorb Kakuzu's ninjutsu? plz. do you think Kisame is slow/ he has a 4 in speed as well. Since when could Kakuzu breathe under water?
    1. how does kauzu deal with fusion Kisame?
    2. how does he deal with GSM
    3. if knocked under water how does he survive 1000 sharks?
    4. if Kisamehada gets close how can he last with chakra being drain?Kakuzu doesn't have tailed beast lvl chakra
    plz answer these

Last edited by slaton02; 10-26-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Deep

AGREE!!! 100% ... this would have made the best Akatsuki treachery fights ever, if Kakuzu didn't get taken down.

Kisame is one powerful dude and he really knows the difference between fighting Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, and his chakra is off the charts. He's an incredible swordsman and has more water powers than every freaking character in the Aquaman Series, his elemental powers are the top of any single element user except maybe the third Raikage, and he's a monster.

But what most people seem to forget is how much it took to take down Kakuzu and you can't just pummel someone like him to finish him off, each one of his hearts required a precise strike to kill him plus it took 5 Chounin, 2 Jounin, Naruto, a reversal of Hidan's Jashin Judgement Jutsu, and a direct hit with Rasenshuriken and even after that he didn't die Kakashi saw he was alive had to walk over and while Kakuzu was immobilized from the injuries of Rasenshuriken stabbed his last 2 hearts.

Not only is Kakuzu tough but he has the widest variety in elemental abilities he can cast many different elemental jutsu simultaneously. Not only does he have his 4 black heart creatures but he's incredibly dangerous in close range; super hardened body, bursts of speed and strength, medium range melee attacks, and snaring techniques that can come from his hands or chest. Plus when he isn't remotely using his black heart creatures he can use their heads for multiple individual elemental attacks or more powerful combined elemental attacks and can switch from a standing gunner style to a wide range aerial attacker.

Really in this fight Kakuzu wins Mid/Mid-High Difficulty. The real difference is the versatility of their powers not only in elements but styles of attack and strategy.

Status
    This user has no status.

While I do not think Kakuzu is better than Kisame, he does have the advantage in this battle. Few people realize this but Kakuzu battled many opponents in one day.(same with Hidan) It took multiple skilled ninjas to beat him so saying he lost to Naruto is incorrect. Especially since that rasengan can pretty much 1 hit KO any ninja.

Kisame while powerful is only limited to one nature type and while he has shown to make the biggest environmental change in battle, it still would not be enough against Kakuzu. Kisame might have a chance if he gets him in the giant water ball cage tech but all Kakuzu would need to do is stretch his threads out of the water ball and release himself.

I give the battle to Kakuzu even though I like Kisame so much.

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    AGREE!!! 100% ... this would have made the best Akatsuki treachery fights ever, if Kakuzu didn't get taken down.

Kisame is one powerful dude and he really knows the difference between fighting Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, and his chakra is off the charts. He's an incredible swordsman and has more water powers than every freaking character in the Aquaman Series, his elemental powers are the top of any single element user except maybe the third Raikage, and he's a monster.

But what most people seem to forget is how much it took to take down Kakuzu and you can't just pummel someone like him to finish him off, each one of his hearts required a precise strike to kill him plus it took 5 Chounin, 2 Jounin, Naruto, a reversal of Hidan's Jashin Judgement Jutsu, and a direct hit with Rasenshuriken and even after that he didn't die Kakashi saw he was alive had to walk over and while Kakuzu was immobilized from the injuries of Rasenshuriken stabbed his last 2 hearts.

Not only is Kakuzu tough but he has the widest variety in elemental abilities he can cast many different elemental jutsu simultaneously. Not only does he have his 4 black heart creatures but he's incredibly dangerous in close range; super hardened body, bursts of speed and strength, medium range melee attacks, and snaring techniques that can come from his hands or chest. Plus when he isn't remotely using his black heart creatures he can use their heads for multiple individual elemental attacks or more powerful combined elemental attacks and can switch from a standing gunner style to a wide range aerial attacker.

Really in this fight Kakuzu wins Mid/Mid-High Difficulty. The real difference is the versatility of their powers not only in elements but styles of attack and strategy.
    Now this is what i wanted to see, i'll invite some people to debate for Kisame, now that i'm free and am ready for an all out debate

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

I agree.
    There are many factors in which Kakuzu could best Kisame, but it would be a close battle.
    + rep if I can give it to you again.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

You think Kakuzu's heart would intimidate Kisame? 30% chakra clone took on team Guy. a 360 swing of samehada will absorb the ninjutsu why are you not getting this? It absorbed 3 tails worth of pure bijuu chakra and you think it can't absorb Kakuzu's ninjutsu? plz. do you think Kisame is slow/ he has a 4 in speed as well. Since when could Kakuzu breathe under water?
    1. how does kauzu deal with fusion Kisame?
    2. how does he deal with GSM
    3. if knocked under water how does he survive 1000 sharks?
    4. if Kisamehada gets close how can he last with chakra being drain?Kakuzu doesn't have tailed beast lvl chakra
    plz answer these
    First of all i suggest you do some digging on Samehadhas chakra absorbing quality's, it never tanked a high lvl ninjutsu and absorbed it, Itachi's fireball was an D rank jutsu and even then Samehadha could not fully absorb it, and Kakuzu's Raiton gian is a B lvl jutsu which took Kakashi who is also a Raiton user, 2 raikiri to nullify and burned his gloves and bandages i would certainly love to see Samehadha tanking that jutsu.

1-0 Samehadha and Kisame was shown to absorb chakra by direct physical contact and in this case Kakuzu is better fighter then kisame.

2-GSM?
    well if it is the shark bullet then you must know it travels in a streight line and leaves Kiisame vulnerable for a behind Attack.

3-Kisame can trap only one person in his water dome because water moves with him, what he is gonna do if Kakuzu and all of his hearts start running in opposite directions, he can only follow one, if he goes after Kakuzu, then there are 4 hearts with different elements to blast him and Kakuzu inside the water, if he goes after a heart then there are 3 hearts and Kakuzu himself is out side of water and they will blast him to death, either way Kakuzu would get a shark fin soup at the cost of one heart.

4-getting close to Kakuzu is the tricky part here Kakashi with his Sharingan could not see his threads how does Kisame gonna see them? and do not forget we have 4 different hearts moving from four directions.

Last edited by raju22; 10-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzi View Post
    one small correction... at the begining u say kakuzu can use four of five of the elements... when actually he can use all five...
    Well the problem is if I remember correctly, he only shows the use of a water technique in the anime.

OT: I agree...sure it doesn't sound very convincing considering my name has Kakuzu in it...
    Kisame's has only been seen using water techs. Kakuzu has the earth element which is the counter to water. His earth spear prevents all damage from any of his water techs.

With his jutsus ineffective he must rely on Kenjutu. The problem is that Kakuzu's limbs are all reattachable. He can use the earth spear tech to stop Sameheda's force, and even if the sword absorbs his technique, Kakuzu's limbs are all capable of being reattsched and csn even take a heart and move on their own! At the same time Kakuzu is skilled at Kakashi's level in taijutsu. At this same time he must dodge all of Kakuzu's masks.

Kisame's biggest advantages are regeneration, huge chakra, and fusion mode. Regeneration makes normally fatal attacks like a crushed chest survivable, insane chakra means he has endurance on the maximum scale, and fusion mode makes it so he csn use both of those advantsges without the risk of losing his sword.

Some people would say that Kisame's water prision is an advantage, but is in fact a desth sentence. If Kisame uses that technique the masks csn escape while the lightning mask uses electricity on the water unfilled both Kakuzu and Kisame are dead and then give up the heart. Collecting another heart isn't hard. Also he could bring both himself and Kisame to best desth and then simply take Kisame's heart!

Kisame's big three advantages makes it an incredibly hard fight that goes either way, but Kakuzu's elemental advantages and unique body style gives him the advantage.

Also to those saying that Sameheda takes all of Kakuzu's techs, It was shown the sword is weak against fire and has a limit with head v2 mode. Kakuzu has wind enhanced fire on a large scale which with time is greater forms of both of those

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stud

i consider them as equals

Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    First of all i suggest you do some digging on Samehadhas chakra absorbing quality's, it never tanked a high lvl ninjutsu and absorbed it, Itachi's fireball was an D rank jutsu and even then Samehadha could not fully absorb it, and Kakuzu's Raiton gian is a B lvl jutsu which took Kakashi who is also a Raiton user, 2 raikiri to nullify and burned his gloves and bandages i would certainly love to see Samehadha tanking that jutsu.

1-0 Samehadha and Kisame was shown to absorb chakra by direct physical contact and in this case Kakuzu is better fighter then kisame.

2-GSM?
    well if it is the shark bullet then you must know it travels in a streight line and leaves Kiisame vulnerable for a behind Attack.

3-Kisame can trap only one person in his water dome because water moves with him, what he is gonna do if Kakuzu and all of his hearts start running in opposite directions, he can only follow one, if he goes after Kakuzu, then there are 4 hearts with different elements to blast him and Kakuzu inside the water, if he goes after a heart then there are 3 hearts and Kakuzu himself is out side of water and they will blast him to death, either way Kakuzu would get a shark fin soup at the cost of one heart.

4-getting close to Kakuzu is the tricky part here Kakashi with his Sharingan could not see his threads how does Kisame gonna see them? and do not forget we have 4 different hearts moving from four directions.
    1-Why wouldn't samehada absorb other ninjutsu? It wouldn't make sense chakra is chakra simple as that and it can absorb fireballs and 3tails worth of chakra at a time that's all we need to know, so what would change here? Kakuzu's ninjutsu will get absorbed.

2-Ha GSM is HUGE simple as that if his heart are the same distance they were in his fight with Kakashi they was getting caught in it and well as him.

3- I guess you forgot Kisame can make clones and summon 1000 sharks huh?

4- if Kakuzu is underwater kisame will have no trouble closing the distance just ask Killer Bee.

Last edited by slaton02; 10-26-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

1-Why wouldn't samehada absorb other ninjutsu? It wouldn't make sense chakra is chakra simple as that and it can absorb 3tails worth at a time that's all we need to know. Kakuzu's ninjutsu will get absorbed

2-Ha GSM is HUGE simple as that if his heart are the same distance they were in his fight with Kakashi they was getting caught in it and well as him.

4- if Kakuzu is underwater kisame will have no trouble closing the distance just ask Killer Bee.
    1) When Samehada attempted to absorb Itachi's D Rank Katon the most it could do was cut it in half and make the attack slightly smaller. As many have mentioned its not like a bottomless abyss of absorption, but rather a chakra processing machine that has to eat the chakra itself.

2) I've already explained this in my thread, Check the 3rd Section of "Why Kakuzu could Overcome Kisame in a 1 vs 1"

3) Kisame would need a water source to summon 1000 sharks, that is how he used the technique in the fight against Guy Sensei

4) Again, check my 3rd Section, it has a Counter to the Water Dome as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

1-Why wouldn't samehada absorb other ninjutsu? It wouldn't make sense chakra is chakra simple as that and it can absorb fireballs and 3tails worth of chakra at a time that's all we need to know, so what would change here? Kakuzu's ninjutsu will get absorbed.

1-Samehadha and Kisame absorbed chakra from a person but when it comes to absorbing Ninjutsu it is weak.

2-i said if they start running in opposite direction then what is Kisame gonna do and they run very fast in Naruto.

3- Kakuzu can detach his body parts at will so what are those sharks gonaa eat?, if he makes clones he will weaken himself.

4- Kakuzu would not mind getting killed with Kisame since he can be killed 4 times, and by the time kisame kills him the other hearts would be blasting him from outside the dome.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by itachifan7 View Post
    i consider them as equals
    I would agree. They are both equal in terms of strength against an opponent, but it just happens that Kakuzu has more advantages against Kisame, and that is mostly because of Kisame's use of the water element!!! I have always wanted to see what would happen if they fought together! Kisame and Kakuzu together have all of the elements together. Also Kisame's calm and agreeable demeanor would have meant he would work well with Kakuzu