Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 204
  1. #61
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    1) When Samehada attempted to absorb Itachi's D Rank Katon the most it could do was cut it in half and make the attack slightly smaller. As many have mentioned its not like a bottomless abyss of absorption, but rather a chakra processing machine that has to eat the chakra itself.

    2) I've already explained this in my thread, Check the 3rd Section of "Why Kakuzu could Overcome Kisame in a 1 vs 1"

    3) Kisame would need a water source to summon 1000 sharks, that is how he used the technique in the fight against Guy Sensei

    4) Again, check my 3rd Section, it has a Counter to the Water Dome as well.
    :sy: Kisame can create his own water do you even know Kisame? lol that something everyone knows this.
    I'll reread your thread. and it split the fireball because that is the part that connected with samehade
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    1-Samehadha and Kisame absorbed chakra from a person but when it comes to absorbing Ninjutsu it is weak.

    2-i said if they start running in opposite direction then what is Kisame gonna do and they run very fast in Naruto.

    3- Kakuzu can detach his body parts at will so what are those sharks gonaa eat?, if he makes clones he will weaken himself.

    4- Kakuzu would not mind getting killed with Kisame since he can be killed 4 times, and by the time kisame kills him the other hearts would be blasting him from outside the dome.
    How is it weak at absorbing ninjutsu? You have 0 proof of this.
    Not sure what you mean but if your talking about the hearts, like I said Kisame makes clones. He has a ton of chakra making clones will not weaken him. if you think 100+ sharks can't eat Kakuzu then your foolish, Kisame can target the hearts. Did you know that?

    I mean cmon people you guys are say idiotic things now. I gtg I'll check back when I'm done
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member raju22's Avatar
    Status
    raju22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    :sy: Kisame can create his own water do you even know Kisame? lol that something everyone knows this.
    I'll reread your thread. and it split the fireball because that is the part that connected with samehade
    How is it weak at absorbing ninjutsu? You have 0 proof of this.
    Not sure what you mean but if your talking about the hearts, like I said Kisame makes clones. He has a ton of chakra making clones will not weaken him. if you think 100+ sharks can't eat Kakuzu then your foolish, Kisame can target the hearts. Did you know that?

    I mean cmon people you guys are say idiotic things now. I gtg I'll check back when I'm done

    Samehadha could not absorb a D rank jutsu how it is gonna absorb the higher lvl.

    Educate yourself a little before calling people idiots.
     
         

  3. #63
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,472
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Okay Negative I promised you I would post in this thread supporting Kisame. Now that I read your entire thread, it does seem like it would be a very close fight that could go either way high difficulty. Nevertheless, I still think Kisame would win.

    Well let's start correcting the fallacy that raiton>suiton. Remember when Mei used her water dragon jutsu which the Raikage electrified? It did not electrocute Mei in anyway so I doubt Kisame would be fried. Also samehada should have no trouble absorbing gian as I don't think it is an attack with too much chakra nor is it a fire release attack.

    Also I highly disagree when you said that Kakuzu is immune to wind techniques. He is immune to earth based and physical attacks but he is only somewhat resistant to wind techniques. Wind has a high power of slicing and top tier wind users will be able to get through doton domu IMO just like Naruto did with FRS.

    Anyway I'm quite sure that Kisame water attacks will douse any and all of Kakuzu's flames. Kisame won't get overwhelmed by Kakuzu's fire attack because Yamato and Naruto were able to dispel the flames and I think Kisame, being the most powerful suiton user in the manga won't get overwhelmed. This will mean that Kakuzu won't be able to overwhelm Kisame because Kakuzu's raiton is absorbed and the katon/fuuton combo is countered by a more powerful suiton.

    As for the earth grudge threads, well I think that would be problematic but Kisame could use samehada to cut them up as he is a top tier swordsman. Kisame also has super human strength so he should be able to break them before Kakuzu manages to steal a heart.

    I must admit that Kisame has absolutely nothing on doton domu but it isn't like Kakuzu can maintain the jutsu forever. It requires Kakuzu to use a constant amount of chakra so eventually, Kakuzu's chakra supplies will diminish allowing Kisame to finish him off. Although this will be a long fought battle since Kakuzu is a stamina beast and didn't show any signs of exhaustion unlike Kakashi and Shikamaru who became exhausted quite easily despite the fact that Kakuzu's ninjutsu seems more chakra taxing to me.

    I think Kisame has better taijutsu compared to Kakuzu but neither will be able to do a significant amount of damage against the other because of doton domu and samehada regeneration. However, a CQC bout will only favour Kisame because he will be able to absorb Kakuzu's chakra.

    Kisame's wide AoE attacks should allow him to attack multiple hearts at once as well as counter the massive elemental blasts from Kakuzu especially if samehada weakens Kakuzu's techniques. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Feeding_Sharks
    Kisame's great shark bullet technique will allow his attack to become stronger and stronger as it absorbs the opponents ninjutsu thereby allowing his own attack to use the power of Kakuzu's attack and divert the full force against his own opponent.

    You make a good point that is was especially hard for Kakashi to take down Kakuzu's hearts on his own but this is because Kakashi is a lot weaker than Kisame, especially during that arc.

    Still if Kakuzu manages to steal Kisame's heart, Kisame won't be able to regenerate thus the win would go to Kakuzu. Although I think that Kisame can avoid the black threads by ripping them apart via samehada and super strength. Kisame's sensory abilities and reflexes while fused in samehada should not be underrated either and I think he should be able to avoid those threads entirely if he fuses.
     
         

  4. #64
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    :sy: Kisame can create his own water do you even know Kisame? lol that something everyone knows this.
    I'll reread your thread. and it split the fireball because that is the part that connected with samehade
    How is it weak at absorbing ninjutsu? You have 0 proof of this.
    Not sure what you mean but if your talking about the hearts, like I said Kisame makes clones. He has a ton of chakra making clones will not weaken him. if you think 100+ sharks can't eat Kakuzu then your foolish, Kisame can target the hearts. Did you know that?

    I mean cmon people you guys are say idiotic things now. I gtg I'll check back when I'm done
    The 1000 sharks need a stable water source, summoning water from his mouth would last for a little while and then absorb into the ground. Not a viable source at all.
     
         

  5. #65
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    I say Kisame.
    -Kisame has way more stamina
    -Every jutsu Kakuzu uses potientially makes Kisame stronger.
    -Close Combat theyre pretty even but Kisame has samehada which absorbs chakra.
    -Kakuzu has no real counter to Super Water Shark Bomb.
     
         

  6. #66
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Okay Negative I promised you I would post in this thread supporting Kisame. Now that I read your entire thread, it does seem like it would be a very close fight that could go either way high difficulty. Nevertheless, I still think Kisame would win.

    Well let's start correcting the fallacy that raiton>suiton. Remember when Mei used her water dragon jutsu which the Raikage electrified? It did not electrocute Mei in anyway so I doubt Kisame would be fried. Also samehada should have no trouble absorbing gian as I don't think it is an attack with too much chakra nor is it a fire release attack.

    Also I highly disagree when you said that Kakuzu is immune to wind techniques. He is immune to earth based and physical attacks but he is only somewhat resistant to wind techniques. Wind has a high power of slicing and top tier wind users will be able to get through doton domu IMO just like Naruto did with FRS.

    Anyway I'm quite sure that Kisame water attacks will douse any and all of Kakuzu's flames. Kisame won't get overwhelmed by Kakuzu's fire attack because Yamato and Naruto were able to dispel the flames and I think Kisame, being the most powerful suiton user in the manga won't get overwhelmed. This will mean that Kakuzu won't be able to overwhelm Kisame because Kakuzu's raiton is absorbed and the katon/fuuton combo is countered by a more powerful suiton.

    As for the earth grudge threads, well I think that would be problematic but Kisame could use samehada to cut them up as he is a top tier swordsman. Kisame also has super human strength so he should be able to break them before Kakuzu manages to steal a heart.

    I must admit that Kisame has absolutely nothing on doton domu but it isn't like Kakuzu can maintain the jutsu forever. It requires Kakuzu to use a constant amount of chakra so eventually, Kakuzu's chakra supplies will diminish allowing Kisame to finish him off. Although this will be a long fought battle since Kakuzu is a stamina beast and didn't show any signs of exhaustion unlike Kakashi and Shikamaru who became exhausted quite easily despite the fact that Kakuzu's ninjutsu seems more chakra taxing to me.

    I think Kisame has better taijutsu compared to Kakuzu but neither will be able to do a significant amount of damage against the other because of doton domu and samehada regeneration. However, a CQC bout will only favour Kisame because he will be able to absorb Kakuzu's chakra.

    Kisame's wide AoE attacks should allow him to attack multiple hearts at once as well as counter the massive elemental blasts from Kakuzu especially if samehada weakens Kakuzu's techniques. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Feeding_Sharks
    Kisame's great shark bullet technique will allow his attack to become stronger and stronger as it absorbs the opponents ninjutsu thereby allowing his own attack to use the power of Kakuzu's attack and divert the full force against his own opponent.

    You make a good point that is was especially hard for Kakashi to take down Kakuzu's hearts on his own but this is because Kakashi is a lot weaker than Kisame, especially during that arc.

    Still if Kakuzu manages to steal Kisame's heart, Kisame won't be able to regenerate thus the win would go to Kakuzu. Although I think that Kisame can avoid the black threads by ripping them apart via samehada and super strength. Kisame's sensory abilities and reflexes while fused in samehada should not be underrated either and I think he should be able to avoid those threads entirely if he fuses.
    This was the debate i was looking for, single handedly Ice, you've made my thread worth my effort.

    As to respond to your points, I've pointed out earlier that Samehada isn't comparable to the Preta Path in terms of its Ninjutsu absorption, as it takes in raw chakra and can be overwhelmed. The sheer magnitude of Kakuzu's Wind Release Pressure Damage might be enough to overwhelm Samehada in size alone, due to it having to be processed by the sentient sword and not being a "blink of an eye" occurrence.

    Raiton isn't stronger than Suiton, but the user doesn't necessarily gain immunity to the element, if Kisame were completely covered into water from a previous technique e.g. Water Dome Prison, he would conduct electricity much more efficiently and it would become a potentially lethal offensive on Kakuzu's part.

    Whilst i agree Kisame could potentially cut the threads with Samehada but the sheer amount of attacks Kakuzu could make in the same time interval would undoubtedly overwhelm Kisame. Hardening himself with Doton Domu is another method that could be used once Kakuzu realizes that he intends to cuts his threads. Kisame's super strength is probably on a level equal to Kakuzu's own physical prowess, he was able to stop a punch from Chouji with relative ease and break a iron gate with a single punch.

    You raise a good point on Kakuzu's Doton Domu, but Kakuzu has shown slight and efficient use of this technique without even slight signs of exhaustion, as you mentioned earlier.

    If Kakuzu was indeed outmatched in a close combat confrontation, then his Earth Grudge Fear Transformation v1 would definitely tip the balance in his favour. In this mode his dark threads are far less exposed and so can't be cut as easily as Kisame would hope, he can use Elemental Blasts from his merged masks remotely, has a considerable level speed when transformed and his own limbs become much more retractable.

    Great Shark Water Bullet leaves Kisame open to attacks, Kakuzu's masks which can both be separated from him and are capable of flight, could attack Kisame from behind to either dispel the attack altogether or deal considerable damage to Kisame.

    Being logical, i don't see a definitive method of Kisame winning this match, the lack of lethality about the water element and Kisame's kenjutsu being chakra absorption based means it becomes increasingly difficult for him to win this match.
     
         

  7. #67
    Senior Member raju22's Avatar
    Status
    raju22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Okay Negative I promised you I would post in this thread supporting Kisame. Now that I read your entire thread, it does seem like it would be a very close fight that could go either way high difficulty. Nevertheless, I still think Kisame would win.

    Well let's start correcting the fallacy that raiton>suiton. Remember when Mei used her water dragon jutsu which the Raikage electrified? It did not electrocute Mei in anyway so I doubt Kisame would be fried. Also samehada should have no trouble absorbing gian as I don't think it is an attack with too much chakra nor is it a fire release attack.

    Also I highly disagree when you said that Kakuzu is immune to wind techniques. He is immune to earth based and physical attacks but he is only somewhat resistant to wind techniques. Wind has a high power of slicing and top tier wind users will be able to get through doton domu IMO just like Naruto did with FRS.

    Anyway I'm quite sure that Kisame water attacks will douse any and all of Kakuzu's flames. Kisame won't get overwhelmed by Kakuzu's fire attack because Yamato and Naruto were able to dispel the flames and I think Kisame, being the most powerful suiton user in the manga won't get overwhelmed. This will mean that Kakuzu won't be able to overwhelm Kisame because Kakuzu's raiton is absorbed and the katon/fuuton combo is countered by a more powerful suiton.

    As for the earth grudge threads, well I think that would be problematic but Kisame could use samehada to cut them up as he is a top tier swordsman. Kisame also has super human strength so he should be able to break them before Kakuzu manages to steal a heart.

    I must admit that Kisame has absolutely nothing on doton domu but it isn't like Kakuzu can maintain the jutsu forever. It requires Kakuzu to use a constant amount of chakra so eventually, Kakuzu's chakra supplies will diminish allowing Kisame to finish him off. Although this will be a long fought battle since Kakuzu is a stamina beast and didn't show any signs of exhaustion unlike Kakashi and Shikamaru who became exhausted quite easily despite the fact that Kakuzu's ninjutsu seems more chakra taxing to me.

    I think Kisame has better taijutsu compared to Kakuzu but neither will be able to do a significant amount of damage against the other because of doton domu and samehada regeneration. However, a CQC bout will only favour Kisame because he will be able to absorb Kakuzu's chakra.

    Kisame's wide AoE attacks should allow him to attack multiple hearts at once as well as counter the massive elemental blasts from Kakuzu especially if samehada weakens Kakuzu's techniques. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_R...Feeding_Sharks
    Kisame's great shark bullet technique will allow his attack to become stronger and stronger as it absorbs the opponents ninjutsu thereby allowing his own attack to use the power of Kakuzu's attack and divert the full force against his own opponent.

    You make a good point that is was especially hard for Kakashi to take down Kakuzu's hearts on his own but this is because Kakashi is a lot weaker than Kisame, especially during that arc.

    Still if Kakuzu manages to steal Kisame's heart, Kisame won't be able to regenerate thus the win would go to Kakuzu. Although I think that Kisame can avoid the black threads by ripping them apart via samehada and super strength. Kisame's sensory abilities and reflexes while fused in samehada should not be underrated either and I think he should be able to avoid those threads entirely if he fuses.
    1-Raiton Gian is a very high lvl attack for Samehadha to absorb as shown in the Manga it can not absorb a painful burning of a d rank Katon jutsu and Raiton gian is a concentrated beam of electricity which generates enough power to even burn Kakashis hand gloves and Kakashi uses Raiton in his hand without any damage so Kisame would get fried by it and if he is in water and the attack is directed towards him then he is dead.

    2-Kisame can not do any wind jutsu nor can he use Raiton so Kakuzu is safe from those attacks while using his Doton jutsu.

    3- You are correct in saying that Kisame is capable of countering Kakuzu's Katon based jutsu,but the problem is that he is fighting 5 people at the same time and each of them have a different elemental advantage.

    5- Kisame is far less experienced in combat when compared to Kakuzu so it will be a + point, and Kakuzu is smarter in the 2, Kakashi was only able avoid getting hit because of his Sharingan and Kisame dose not has that luxury.

    His shark bullet jutsu is good for countering a frontal attack but it makes his back wide open for attack, and one good hit is all Kakuzu is gonna need, also Kakuzu can detach his arms so he can maintain his distance.

    Kakuzu is also a chakra monster they have very little difference in this area, and he can make kisame use up his chakra by letting his hearts attack him and wait for the right opportunity to attack.
     
         

  8. #68
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    Samehadha could not absorb a D rank jutsu how it is gonna absorb the higher lvl.

    Educate yourself a little before calling people idiots.
    @bold convo over
     
         

  9. #69
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Very good job, you have some valid points but I will have to disagree.

    Overall if we were to put the 8 tails against Kakuzu who would win?

    I think that we could both agree that a tailed beast bomb would take him out (considering a rasenshuriken did the trick)

    If we want to compare the characters, we should look at their ultimate abilities.

    Kakuzu is more skilled in singling out a target and using his multiple "hearts" to use their elements in combination from impropertu angles in order to get an edge. His main ability is the fact that he cannot die from an ordinary attack and you must be able to destroy every heart in order to defeat him.

    Kisame on the other hand is a straight up fighter. He probably isn't as fast as Kakuzu (he is lugging around a gigantic sword after all) and even if Kakuzu isn't that fast then his separate hearts certainly are. So kakuzu gets a point there, however the main issue would be what Kakuzu would do if he used a combined/single elemental tech vs Kisame's Super Water Shark bomb. All of his own chakara/nature would be deflected right back at him and he would be blasted away.

    Additionally, Kisame may have the ability to block any type of elemental attack (eg katon no jitsu) not sure if it would work on that level though as we've only seen him suck the chakara out of a pen.
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member raju22's Avatar
    Status
    raju22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    @bold convo over

    Good for you.
     
         

  11. #71
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    This was the debate i was looking for, single handedly Ice, you've made my thread worth my effort.

    As to respond to your points, I've pointed out earlier that Samehada isn't comparable to the Preta Path in terms of its Ninjutsu absorption, as it takes in raw chakra and can be overwhelmed. The sheer magnitude of Kakuzu's Wind Release Pressure Damage might be enough to overwhelm Samehada in size alone, due to it having to be processed by the sentient sword and not being a "blink of an eye" occurrence.

    Raiton isn't stronger than Suiton, but the user doesn't necessarily gain immunity to the element, if Kisame were completely covered into water from a previous technique e.g. Water Dome Prison, he would conduct electricity much more efficiently and it would become a potentially lethal offensive on Kakuzu's part.

    Whilst i agree Kisame could potentially cut the threads with Samehada but the sheer amount of attacks Kakuzu could make in the same time interval would undoubtedly overwhelm Kisame. Hardening himself with Doton Domu is another method that could be used once Kakuzu realizes that he intends to cuts his threads. Kisame's super strength is probably on a level equal to Kakuzu's own physical prowess, he was able to stop a punch from Chouji with relative ease and break a iron gate with a single punch.

    You raise a good point on Kakuzu's Doton Domu, but Kakuzu has shown slight and efficient use of this technique without even slight signs of exhaustion, as you mentioned earlier.

    If Kakuzu was indeed outmatched in a close combat confrontation, then his Earth Grudge Fear Transformation v1 would definitely tip the balance in his favour. In this mode his dark threads are far less exposed and so can't be cut as easily as Kisame would hope, he can use Elemental Blasts from his merged masks remotely, has a considerable level speed when transformed and his own limbs become much more retractable.

    Great Shark Water Bullet leaves Kisame open to attacks, Kakuzu's masks which can both be separated from him and are capable of flight, could attack Kisame from behind to either dispel the attack altogether or deal considerable damage to Kisame.

    Being logical, i don't see a definitive method of Kisame winning this match, the lack of lethality about the water element and Kisame's kenjutsu being chakra absorption based means it becomes increasingly difficult for him to win this match.
    Knight you are a good debater but here you are back tracking I already counter your GSM leave kisame open comment. For some reason you think samehada can't absorb ninjutsu but I shouldn't be surprised because on a different thread you also thought Kisame fused can't absorb ninjutsu. We are not gonna see eye to eye because you have not countered my post with facts. Oh and btw that was a c rank fire tech if it matters
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 10-26-2012 at 10:35 PM.

  12. #72
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Only now i can see how much underrated kakuzu really is :D btw awesome thread+rep

    this fight is definitely tough and would be a very close call.a while ago i used to think of samehada`s absorption being godlike and being able to consume chakra and techniques so i instantly proclaimed kisame as a victor,but as you said it`s not like preta path.it cant absorb from afar and it has a limit to its absorption,so the outcome is definitely more complicated .

    IMO it all really depends on how the opponents decide to act from the start...if kisame instantly fuses with samehada therefore preventing samehada from being stolen or destroyed then he has a better chance to fend off kakuzu`s insanely powerful techniques,absorbing them(even if not entirely)...even if a certain kakuzu`s technique(partly absorbed from samehada) makes contact with kisame,kisame can then heal himself with chakra he has absorbed and therefore exhaust and outlasts kakuzu.

    on the other hand if kakuzu overwhelms kisame with his threads,masks and jutsu attacks,before kisame fuses with samehada then kakuzu has a high chance of removing samehada from the game therefore outmach kisame completely.....

    as i have seen you have mostly countered every attack kisame has against kakuzu,so i think kisame defending from all that shit kakuzu has in store for him and simply outlasting that much time while being unable to suck out kakuzu`s chakra because of kakuzu`s thread defense is just impossible,so i`ll have to agree with you and say kakuzu definitely has a higher chance of taking this....

    But i still think kisame would prevail :D solely because of his daikodan which can absorb the chakra and the jutsu kakuzu sends towards him and divert it onto kakuzu.....as to kisame being overwhelmed by those masks and threads while doing daikodan on one particular jutsu i think kisame would be able to create water clones and do his daikodans on all kakuzu`s jutsus at once if necessary so i think this would be kisame`s ultimate defense against kakuzu`s multiple jutsus plus kisame being able to fuse with samehada,drain jutsus that could potentially escape the daikodan,regenerate himself if necessary....making kakuzu a bit immobile with water dome no jutsu on top to escape from kakuzu`s tanking taijutsu....i think all this makes kisame superior so i go with kisame...so here it is...my opinion....peace! :D
     
         

  13. #73
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,472
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    1-Raiton Gian is a very high lvl attack for Samehadha to absorb as shown in the Manga it can not absorb a painful burning of a d rank Katon jutsu and Raiton gian is a concentrated beam of electricity which generates enough power to even burn Kakashis hand gloves and Kakashi uses Raiton in his hand without any damage so Kisame would get fried by it and if he is in water and the attack is directed towards him then he is dead.
    Raiton gian is not a katon technique. Samehada absorbed Bee's lightning techniques just fine. Kisame won't have a problem against lightning especially if he is inside his water dome which also has the ability to absorb chakra. Since when does raiton gian have more chakra than a tailed beast cloak?
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    2-Kisame can not do any wind jutsu nor can he use Raiton so Kakuzu is safe from those attacks while using his Doton jutsu.
    When did I say Kisame can not use wind jutsu or raiton? Kakuzu can't maintain doton domu forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    3- You are correct in saying that Kisame is capable of countering Kakuzu's Katon based jutsu,but the problem is that he is fighting 5 people at the same time and each of them have a different elemental advantage.
    The good thing is Kisame has wide AoE attacks capable of fighting multiple opponents. It isn't like Kisame can get blind sided so easily if he fuses with samehada because of sensory abilities or he can go underground and let his clones do all the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    5- Kisame is far less experienced in combat when compared to Kakuzu so it will be a + point, and Kakuzu is smarter in the 2, Kakashi was only able avoid getting hit because of his Sharingan and Kisame dose not has that luxury.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    His shark bullet jutsu is good for countering a frontal attack but it makes his back wide open for attack, and one good hit is all Kakuzu is gonna need, also Kakuzu can detach his arms so he can maintain his distance.
    Good thing Kisame, with his tailed beast level of chakra can use plenty of suiton bunshins to watch his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by raju22 View Post
    Kakuzu is also a chakra monster they have very little difference in this area, and he can make kisame use up his chakra by letting his hearts attack him and wait for the right opportunity to attack.
    Kakuzu got a 4.5 in stamina unlike Kisame who got a perfect 5. Kisame has the hype of having tailed beast levels of chakra and Kakuzu hasn't got any hype that parallels this. Not only that, samehada will be constantly replenishing Kisame's chakra while Kakuzu's is being drained from not only the powerful jutsus he's using but also from samehada's natural chakra absorption abilities.
     
         

  14. #74
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Knight you are a good debater but here you are back tracking I already counter your GSM leave kisame open comment. For some reason you think samehada can't absorb ninjutsu but I shouldn't be surprised because on a different thread you also thought Kisame fused can't absorb ninjutsu. We are not gonna see eye to eye because you have not countered my post with facts.
    Thanks for the compliment, and i'm not downplaying Kisame, he's my favourite character.

    Alright, Samehada is shown here confronting Itachi's Fire Ball Jutsu, its natural course of order should be to absorb the ninjutsu immediately as you're claiming. However instead, it splits the flames in half, reduces the size of it but not completely and then shows signs of physical pain with the resulting flames still remaining on either side of Naruto and Killer Bee.

    I do agree that Kisame can absorb Ninjutsu but on a small scale as shown with Killer Bee's pencil. However he can also absorb from them if its directly from the person's body, as shown when his Eight Tails v2 Transformation was downgraded back to the Two-tails cloak.

    To further back up my points, Kisame claims here that "He can't absorb it all" showing that Samehada both has limit to amount it can process at any given time and a natural weakness to fire Ninjutsu. Kakuzu's Large Scale Fire and Wind infused blasts would be far too much for the sword to handle.
     
         
    Last edited by Negative Knight; 10-26-2012 at 10:40 PM.

  15. #75
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, and i'm not downplaying Kisame, he's my favourite character.

    Alright, Samehada is shown here confronting Itachi's Fire Ball Jutsu, its natural course of order should be to absorb the ninjutsu immediately as you're claiming. However instead, it splits the flames in half, reduces the size of it but not completely and then shows signs of physical pain with the resulting flames still remaining on either side of Naruto and Killer Bee.

    I do agree that Kisame can absorb Ninjutsu but on a small scale as shown with Killer Bee's pencil. However he can also absorb from them if its directly from the person's body, as shown when his Eight Tails v2 Transformation was downgraded back to the Two-tails cloak.

    To further back up my points, Kisame claims here that "He can't absorb it all" showing that Samehada both has limit to amount it can process at any given time and a natural weakness to fire Ninjutsu. Kakuzu's Large Scale Fire and Wind infused blasts would be far too much for the sword to handle.

    Alright
    see why are you back tracking? I already said these thing I never compared samehada to preta path it slit the fireball because it was wide and the edges wasn't in range to be absorbed. Samehada taste chakra Bee's chakra tasted like octopus as I said this before the flame obvious tasted hot, it didn't take any damage. I don't see what this has to do with anything since Kisame can make samehada absorb sooo.....

    Are you saying Kakuzu ninjutsu has 3tail worth of chakra? That what it sound like your saying....are you saying this????
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 10-26-2012 at 10:43 PM.

  16. #76
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    This was the debate i was looking for, single handedly Ice, you've made my thread worth my effort.

    As to respond to your points, I've pointed out earlier that Samehada isn't comparable to the Preta Path in terms of its Ninjutsu absorption, as it takes in raw chakra and can be overwhelmed. The sheer magnitude of Kakuzu's Wind Release Pressure Damage might be enough to overwhelm Samehada in size alone, due to it having to be processed by the sentient sword and not being a "blink of an eye" occurrence.

    Raiton isn't stronger than Suiton, but the user doesn't necessarily gain immunity to the element, if Kisame were completely covered into water from a previous technique e.g. Water Dome Prison, he would conduct electricity much more efficiently and it would become a potentially lethal offensive on Kakuzu's part.

    Whilst i agree Kisame could potentially cut the threads with Samehada but the sheer amount of attacks Kakuzu could make in the same time interval would undoubtedly overwhelm Kisame. Hardening himself with Doton Domu is another method that could be used once Kakuzu realizes that he intends to cuts his threads. Kisame's super strength is probably on a level equal to Kakuzu's own physical prowess, he was able to stop a punch from Chouji with relative ease and break a iron gate with a single punch.

    You raise a good point on Kakuzu's Doton Domu, but Kakuzu has shown slight and efficient use of this technique without even slight signs of exhaustion, as you mentioned earlier.

    If Kakuzu was indeed outmatched in a close combat confrontation, then his Earth Grudge Fear Transformation v1 would definitely tip the balance in his favour. In this mode his dark threads are far less exposed and so can't be cut as easily as Kisame would hope, he can use Elemental Blasts from his merged masks remotely, has a considerable level speed when transformed and his own limbs become much more retractable.

    Great Shark Water Bullet leaves Kisame open to attacks, Kakuzu's masks which can both be separated from him and are capable of flight, could attack Kisame from behind to either dispel the attack altogether or deal considerable damage to Kisame.

    Being logical, i don't see a definitive method of Kisame winning this match, the lack of lethality about the water element and Kisame's kenjutsu being chakra absorption based means it becomes increasingly difficult for him to win this match.
    At close combat they are equal. Kisame initially would have the advantage because of samehada giving him a longer reach and chakra absorption.
    However, Kakuzu can make his body as hard as diamond and detach his limbs giving him a greater reach than samehada. If Kakuzu detaches his limbs, he risks getting them cut off for a few moments because of samehada. So at close combat, Kisame and Kakuzu stalemates.

    Kakuzu has the 5 main chakra elements and they all can be countered by Kisame. Suiton=Katon. Large Scale Suiton=Katon+Futon combo. Kisame would use Exploding Water Shockwave to temporarly give him the geographical advantage. He could fuse this with 1000 hungry sharks and Kakuzu would be in trouble. However, Earth Grudge Fear would protect Kakuzu from the sharks and he destroy them with one punch each.
    In a elemental battle, they also stalement.

    It all comes down to Kisame using samehade fusion mode. In that state, Kisame can sense where Kakuzu and his hearts are at all times and easily destroy them one by one as they'll be seperated inside the water dome.
     
         

  17. #77
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Knight you are a good debater but here you are back tracking I already counter your GSM leave kisame open comment. For some reason you think samehada can't absorb ninjutsu but I shouldn't be surprised because on a different thread you also thought Kisame fused can't absorb ninjutsu. We are not gonna see eye to eye because you have not countered my post with facts. Oh and btw that was a c rank fire tech if it matters
    You're being too close minded here. Looking at what we've seen so far in the Manga, Samehada can absorb ninjutsu, but not nearly as well as the Preta Path. She can absorb chakra but that doesn't mean she has the power to negate all attacks...you might as well say that Yoroi can counter all ninjutsu just because he was able to absorb chakra via touch...
     
         

  18. #78
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    see why are you back tracking? I already said these thing I never compared samehada to preta path it slit the fireball because it was wide and the edges wasn't in range to be absorbed.

    Are you saying Kakuzu ninjutsu has 3tail worth of chakra? That what it sound like your saying....are you saying this????
    Alright now that we have Samehada's capabilities sorted, anything else you want to raise ? I'll have to go for now, but when i get back i'll counter

    No way Kakuzu's ninjutsu has that much chakra, but the magnitude of the attack like you said is far too large for Samehada to logically absorb completely, from this factor alone Kisame's chakra absorption limit would be overwhelmed.
     
         

  19. #79
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Also, if Kisame covers the terrain in water, Kakuzu potientally loses the abilities of his lightning heart. If Kakuzu uses False Darkness, he will end up shocking himself as he did when he fell for Shikamaru's trap. He also loses suiton(obviously).
     
         

  20. #80
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Also, if Kisame covers the terrain in water, Kakuzu potientally loses the abilities of his lightning heart. If Kakuzu uses False Darkness, he will end up shocking himself as he did when he fell for Shikamaru's trap. He also loses suiton(obviously).
    Kakuzu could release his hearts, have them all escape in different directions, at least one of them would get out of the dome, he'll have the electric one use an attack inside the dome, fry everything inside, and then the one who went outside reenters Kakuzu's body...just an idea, I'm aware of the fact that Kisame might use Clones, but you also can't forget the fact that Kakuzu was 91 years old, and had immense experience, he should ba able to find a way to beat Kisame, the guy survived a battle with Hashi ffs
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •