Page 9 of 11 « First ... 567891011 Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 204
  1. #161
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,351
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Wow really detailed thread, I'll have to come back to this one and read it more closely later.
     
         

  2. #162
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    459
    I am the Lord of Darkness
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    great thread but I solute kisame
     
         

  3. #163
    うんえんかがん BlacLord™'s Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord™ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,099
    Location
    UK
    Tea in the Sahara, with you...
     



    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    I love how people think that one character is going to stand around and take an attack. If Kisame saw a huge fire technique coming, he isn't just going to stand and think "Oh no, Samehada won't be able to absorb all of this", he's gonna get out of the way! Kisame has stamina plenty to outlast Kakuzu. Besides, his fire jutsu can easily be countered by his water jutsu. Plus, if Kisame fires Giant Shark Bullet successfully for the hearts, Kakuzu will be weakened considerably. It'd be extremely close fight but nearly everything Kakuzu does, from his Iron Fist to his normal jutsu is chakra based...
     
         
    Last edited by BlacLord™; 10-29-2012 at 05:44 PM.

  4. #164
    Member Prefontaine's Avatar
    Status
    Prefontaine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    80
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Negative Knight! First of all Awesome thread! Very quality work. Keep it up man. I've been afk for a while, hopefully I can get back into the debating scene

    Honestly, so many other people have commented on the fight that I don't want to be redundant on what others have said/argued about, but if you would still want me to go in depth and debate certain parts I would be happy to do so :D .

    I guess I'll just say this, I think that Kakuzu wins this battle. Mainly because Kisame would have to kill him 5 times. I mean, I think that ANY non-God or close to tier enemy would have trouble 1v1 with Kakuzu. For the most part, Kakuzu's attacks are pretty one dimensional, compared to Kisame's versatility. On top of that the stamina/chakra between them means that Kisame could normally outlast anyone, and I think that he could go toe to toe with Kakuzu for a while, but the fact that he would have to find a way to kill him 5 times is just too much.
     
         

  5. #165
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Killer B and Naruto vs Edo Itachi and Nagato... it had trouble absorbing it but it did it nonetheless
    ok... so if it can, still not sure as it looked like a block to me, but even if it can, then i highly doubt its blocking all the high lvl chakra jutsu's coming from kakuzu...
     
         

  6. #166
    Epic Member Imperius's Avatar
    Status
    Imperius is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,797
    Location
    Gourmet World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    how fking long did it actually take to create this thread?
     
         

  7. #167
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,019
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     



    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
    how fking long did it actually take to create this thread?
    Not that long actually
     
         

  8. #168
    Omnislash The Humble Omnislash X SageMode's Avatar
    Status
    Omnislash X SageMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    984
    Location
    You can catch me @ the Bar in midgar or on PSN: PlasterXWolf. inform me if your from NB ins MSG tho
    "The devil, the haters,
    the bloggers, the papers, the
    labels, they labeled me But
    they can't relate to our
    struggle, my n!gga, we came up
    from slavery" -Jay
    Electronica verse, (Dopeness
    incarnate)
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    I do like your threads but this one was completely biased against kisame in every way possible and at no point in time did you cover kisames perspective.This was less a vs thread and more of a bash thread in my opinion and i believe only kakazu fan boys will react positively to this thread /:
    I dont really see the "bash" part but all of the abilities were shown for each character...I think the debates that have been going on have proved either character can take the win but the title is stating that its "actually possible" for kakazu to counter and defeat kisames and his techniques.
     
         

  9. #169
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,389
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Not that long actually
    Thanks for responding to my posts man, you did so good at countering all my points that you said you were totally going to respond to.

    /sarcasm
     
         

  10. #170
    Treat me like the Prince Brother Numpsay's Avatar
    Status
    Brother Numpsay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,610
    Treat me like the Prince and
    this my sweet--
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Thanks for responding to my posts man, you did so good at countering all my points that you said you were totally going to respond to.

    /sarcasm
    He doesn't need to re write his argument I have done it already.

    Starting @

    10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
    EjBlack
     
         

  11. #171
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,389
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    He doesn't need to re write his argument I have done it already.

    Starting @

    10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
    EjBlack
    That's your argument. Not his. I was waiting for NK to reply.
     
         

  12. #172
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,019
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     



    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    That's not a counter, in that case one of his hearts is down, and Kisame is that much closer to victory. How will the masks come close to surviving Daikodan if even Kakuzu can't? The attack is extremely massive I have trouble believing the masks will somehow come out of daikodan perfectly fine and be able to save Kakuzu.

    Especially when Kakuzu has no knowledge and will use his masks to fuel Daikodan with its jutsu. What about in your "V2" form that you talk about so much? He had both of his masks inside him already, Daikodan would destroy him and wipe out multiple hearts like FRS did.

    And how does Daikodan leave Kisame open? Kakuzu's quite "Open" when his weak masks are flying around and Kakuzu's lying dead surrounded by Kisame's territory(a lake) with Kisame at full chakra and Kakuzu and his masks constantly being drained over time.
    Why would he dispel the water dome if 4 masks are going in different directions? I mean really. You need to think rationally here, what happens after that? It's become apparent to me you're avoiding the main points of answering the arguments you have no counter to.

    If Kisame kills Kakuzu, he's down 1 less jutsu and 4 weak masks have to get past Kisame and revive him. Which is all ridiculous in and of itself but what happens if all that does happen and Kakuzu gets revived safely? How does he hope to actually hurt or kill Kisame off when he has water dome, thousand sof sharks and daikodan with nigh infinite chakra?

    Where's your support for Kakuzu's chakra? When Kisame drains him, he doesn't get a 2nd full chakra count each time a heart revives him. In case you didn't know, there aren't 5 Kakuzu, once his chakra is gone it's gone. If you don't think I'm right then prove me wrong and support his chakra count.
    First of all, a lot of your counters are slightly baseless. Daikodan on the same destructive level as FRS ? Destroying all the masks at once ? and so on.

    The essential principle to how he counters this tech is due to his masks's ability to fly. Simply flying out of the range of the attack is a worthy endeavor, even if as little as one mask lands a direct hit on Kisame while he is directing the Daikodan, he will suffer damage depending on the element and might even become unable to direct the attack at Kakuzu who could now dodge it with fair ease.

    If all else fails, attempting to tank it with his Doton Domu is still a viable option.

    As for escaping the Water Dome, Kakuzu would die of suffocation before he would of chakra drain. Kisame would dispel the water dome because he has no knowledge that the masks can continue acting without Kakuzu being alive, unless you're suggesting Kisame has full knowledge ?

    Also if the hearts have no chakra count themselves, how exactly do the function, does Kakuzu transmit chakra wirelessly to them much like Nagato ? Hmm, i didn't think so either.

    Whilst i'm countering your points, you may as well do the same for my points. Re-read Post 136 and counter

    How Kisame combats the all round elemental blasts ?

    How Kisame deals with 100+ simultaneous assaults from Kakuzu's dark threads in his v1 and v2 Earth Grudge Transformations respectively ?
     
         
    Last edited by Negative Knight; 11-03-2012 at 11:31 AM.

  13. #173
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,389
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    First of all, a lot of your counters are slightly baseless. Daikodan on the same destructive level as FRS ? Destroying all the masks at once ? and so on.
    I never once said it was on FRS's destructive level. but considering Kakuzu has no knowledge of it and will likely have his separated hearts clash blasts with it which you've given nothing to counter for either...
    The essential principle to how he counters this tech is due to his masks's ability to fly. Simply flying out of the range of the attack is a worthy endeavor, even if as little as one mask lands a direct hit on Kisame while he is directing the Daikodan, he will suffer damage depending on the element and might even become unable to direct the attack at Kakuzu who could now dodge it with fair ease.
    Ok what? I already addressed this. Not only is Kisame hardly visible due to the sheer size of daikodan but he's surrounded by daikodan and water for quite some time, the blasts would just get absorbed. I've seen no support that the masks would be able to escape such a vast range either. And if they do? Kisame just picks them off easily considering Choji's basic expanded punches destroy masks easy when they're on their own.
    If all else fails, attempting to tank it with his Doton Domu is still a viable option.
    I enjoy how you accuse me of making baseless claims when yours are even more so. Your posts are more thoughtful speculation than actual proof or support that you think you have.
    As for escaping the Water Dome, Kakuzu would die of suffocation before he would of chakra drain.
    Despite the still uncountered fact that Killer Bee's chakra was entirely drained to the point of passing out in a few seconds and Killer Bee has loads more chakra than Kakuzu could hope to have?
    Kisame would dispel the water dome because he has no knowledge that the masks can continue acting without Kakuzu being alive, unless you're suggesting Kisame has full knowledge ?
    Oh? Since when can't Kisame sense chakra? Unless you're contradicting yourself when you admitted his masks have chakra?

    And yeah....unless they randomly play dead and shut off their entire chakra system, I'm going to need further proof that Kisame is going to and dispel water dome after Kakuzu dies despite the clear indication that his masks didn't stop moving. Really now?

    But guess what: Even if all your ridiculous claims did happen, and Kisame became oblivious to the masks despite being able to sense their chakra within his dome, and if he DID drop the dome when Kakuzu died despite the masks still moving, and he did sit on his ass and wait for all the masks to revive Kakuzu, and even if the masks DID have the same amount of chakra as Kakuzu and revitalize him to full health, then we STILL have a problem! Kakuzu is still posed with the problem of killing a full health Kisame who constantly drains Kakuzu's chakra that he can never get more of. You still posted no valid ways of Kakuzu ever hoping to actually damage Kisame and kill him off meanwhile Kisame just gets stronger and stronger and Kakuzu gets weaker.
    Also if the hearts have no chakra count themselves, how exactly do the function, does Kakuzu transmit chakra wirelessly to them much like Nagato ? Hmm, i didn't think so either.
    When have I ever said they don't have chakra? I said the masks don't restore Kakuzu back to full chakra, last I checked every single mask doesn't equal 1 Kakuzu. Unless you actually have manga scans that say otherwise, but it's pretty obvious you're vastly overrating the masks at this point.

    The masks, who were wiped out by fodder attacks before, you act like the masks and the masks alone will stand some sort of a chance vs all of the above and Kisame's utter top tier arsenal. Tell that to these scans:


    Whilst i'm countering your points, you may as well do the same for my points. Re-read Post 136 and counter
    I already did that, Re-read post 137 and counter
    How Kisame combats the all round elemental blasts ?
    I haven't seen scans supporting Kakuzu's jutsus even working inside Kisame's dome, hell regular water period, or somehow not being absorbed by Daikodan or Samehada, or being able to fight and defeat thousands of regenerating sharks, or able to survive in a close quarters match with a water clone at 1/3s of the power of the Kisame that fought Gai, while getting chakra drained forever.
    How Kisame deals with 100+ simultaneous assaults from Kakuzu's dark threads in his v1 and v2 Earth Grudge Transformations respectively ?
    Are you forgetting Kisame has samehada...?

    ...and literally every other jutsu mentioned in this thread up to this point?
     
         

  14. #174
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,742
    Location
    Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Well, well, if you asked me before this thread I would give it to kisame but now that you have proof I guess I have no other option than to agree with you. Kisame's downfall is that he has no defense and as for the masks, kisame could use clones to fight them and destroy them or at least give him a chance to breath. I have to disagree with what you said about kakuzu's defence being as hard as diamond though. My post is short because I really have not sat down to analyze these characters very well.
     
         

  15. #175
    Treat me like the Prince Brother Numpsay's Avatar
    Status
    Brother Numpsay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,610
    Treat me like the Prince and
    this my sweet--
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    I have been waiting for you to counter me for 2 weeks Joki.
     
         

  16. #176
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,389
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I have been waiting for you to counter me for 2 weeks Joki.
    Where's your post?
     
         

  17. #177
    Treat me like the Prince Brother Numpsay's Avatar
    Status
    Brother Numpsay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,610
    Treat me like the Prince and
    this my sweet--
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "you supported me when you posted those scans, Choji's expanded hand can one shot masks with ease." LOL, RE-READ IT! He did not

    "you haven't pointed out to me how they're supposed to actually revive Kakuzu, and you're heavily implying Kisame will just sit on his ass and watch the masks revive Kakuzu." I did not imply that Kisame will just stand there I am simply saying that No knowledge of his tech would mean he is ready to kill destroy his monsters. Little does he know that their Focus to to revive Kakuzu and not fight witout Kakuzu. The scan I post was to show that they are capable.

    "When he does that, Kisame kills Kakuzu over and over again with full stamina" Because Kisame has full knowledge and Kakuzu won't analzye and make the same mistake to get "owned" right.. Please stop underestimating Akasuki members, even Kisimoto wouldn't show that it is possible to one hit KO the Akasuki.

    "That's not a counter, in that case one of his hearts is down, " YES YES YES we already concluded that ONE HEART IS DOWNb

    "How will the masks come close to surviving Daikodan if even Kakuzu can't?" Because the feat-less Sabu can:



    "The attack is extremely massive I have trouble believing the masks will somehow come out of daikodan perfectly fine and be able to save Kakuzu." They won't be perfect, they will have some chakra taken off but they will still survive just like Sabu.

    "specially when Kakuzu has no knowledge and will use his masks to fuel Daikodan with its jutsu." Kakuzu has intellect feat. If he is inside the Dome and see he Chakra getting drain and will not TRY to give me chakra.

    "Daikodan would destroy him and wipe out multiple hearts like FRS did." Prove it. Water Dome only acts like water prison that drains chakra, can't believe you compared two different jutsus together....

    "weak masks are flying around" LOL, oh God...

    "surrounded by Kisame's territory(a lake) with Kisame" Prove it. While I disprove it.


    Nope, no territory.

    "Why would he dispel the water dome if 4 masks are going in different directions? I mean really. You need to think rationally here, what happens after that? "
    And you are thinking rational? What is Kisame going to do? Chase after the other mask that are already out? Do you think that is Rational for Kisame to do that?

    The rest I'm am not going waste my time explaining you are clearly throwing around the word "weak" which is pretty to me what you think of Kakuzu in general.
    Here.
     
         

  18. #178
    Treat me like the Prince Brother Numpsay's Avatar
    Status
    Brother Numpsay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,610
    Treat me like the Prince and
    this my sweet--
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    "Where's your support for Kakuzu's chakra? " [b] One more point to back up Kakuzu's chakra and their mask. Scans show how much chakra he is pouring out to do elemental bazooka's without him complain about conserving chakra.






    And Here is the Chakra Proof that he is able to still sustain this battle
     
         

  19. #179
    Senior Member Joki's Avatar
    Status
    Joki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,389
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Here.
    Ok thanks, I didn't see them

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I did not imply that Kisame will just stand there I am simply saying that No knowledge of his tech would mean he is ready to kill destroy his monsters. Little does he know that their Focus to to revive Kakuzu and not fight witout Kakuzu. The scan I post was to show that they are capable.
    You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?
    Because Kisame has full knowledge and Kakuzu won't analzye and make the same mistake to get "owned" right.. Please stop underestimating Akasuki members, even Kisimoto wouldn't show that it is possible to one hit KO the Akasuki.
    Then don't overrate Kakuzu and his masks. You keep saying "Kakuzu will analyze Kisame and not get owned" but Kakuzu has literally nothing in his arsenal that prevents that no matter how good he analyzes, and you say "Kakuzu is the smart one not me", this doesn't help your argument when you're supposed to give ways for Kakuzu to win. How exactly does he plan to "analyze Kisame and not get owned"?
    YES YES YES we already concluded that ONE HEART IS DOWNb
    People complain that I sound like a broken record, yet I'm forced to continue repeating myself because the other people don't get it and repeat the same already countered points over and over again. Okay, then what? Kisame destroyed one mask, Kakuzu can't use 1/5 of his jutsu and has considerably less power and chakra than before. And he STILL has no way to actually put Kisame down!
    Because the feat-less Sabu can:
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/07.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/12.png
    That's not Daikodan. That's water dome, which Sabu and Ponta were only in for a very short time. This is daikodan:



    That tiny thing in the top right is Kisame, just reminding you

    They won't be perfect, they will have some chakra taken off but they will still survive just like Sabu.
    It's clear you don't know which attack is which, but water dome is a different matter. in which Kisame can just keep up forever. It prevents any of Kakuzu's elemental blasts from even being able to touch him, all he has to do is follow the masks around forever and that's GG. Sabu and Ponta actually got out of the dome when Kisame dropped it btw, they didn't do anything to actually counter it or escape. Even you know what would happen if Kisame left it up for more than a few seconds.
    Kakuzu has intellect feat. If he is inside the Dome and see he Chakra getting drain and will not TRY to give me chakra.
    Well there you go, what does he plan to do other than run away? Kisame stays on him, he has literally no counter, you just admitted yourself Kakuzu wouldn't even try to fight inside the dome but try to escape it. Big mistake from the chakra monster Kisame, this is your concession right here.

    And again, that's not even the right jutsu, you still have no counters to the actual shark missile which you ignored and mistook for water dome on the multiple occasions.
    "Daikodan would destroy him and wipe out multiple hearts like FRS did." Prove it. Water Dome only acts like water prison that drains chakra, can't believe you compared two different jutsus together....
    ...see above, wrong jutsu you have there.
    LOL, oh God...
    I'm glad you actually put thought into a counter instead of just mocking me despite the masks being wiped out by fodder attacks every time.
    Prove it. While I disprove it.[/b]
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/12.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/472%20-%20A%20Deadly%20Battle%20in%20an%20Underwater%20Pr ison!/13.png
    Nope, no territory.
    What are you talking about? Kisame turned a vast barren desert into a lake within seconds. Surely you're not forgetting the most used and most main and relevant jutsu out of Kisame's entire arsenal?
    And you are thinking rational? What is Kisame going to do? Chase after the other mask that are already out? Do you think that is Rational for Kisame to do that?
    Sure it is, what else would Kisame do, dispel the water dome despite the ability to sense all chakra within his dome? He follows the masks and picks them off, no one to this point has given any counter whatsoever, it works, and it's in character. Why wouldn't Kisame do that?
    The rest I'm am not going waste my time explaining you are clearly throwing around the word "weak" which is pretty to me what you think of Kakuzu in general.
    The words that I hear when you can't counter something.
    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    [b] One more point to back up Kakuzu's chakra and their mask. Scans show how much chakra he is pouring out to do elemental bazooka's without him complain about conserving chakra.

    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/340%20-%20A%20Dangerous%20Bridge%20/ch340_UK_Page_04.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/337%20-%20Shikamaru%27s%20Genius!!%20/ch337_UK_Page_16.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/336%20-%20Turnabout,%20Predicament%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch336_UK_Page_12.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/335%20-%20The%20Horrible%20Secret!!%20/ch335_UK_Page_01.png
    [IMG]http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Naruto/334%20-%20The%20Black%20Transformation%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch334_UK_Page_13.png
    [IMG]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/334%20-%20The%20Black%20Transformation%E2%80%A6!!%20/ch334_UK_Page_15.png
    That's great, I've seen all of those before. Does any of that prove how Kakuzu's chakra is even comparable to Bee's at all? It doesn't, Kisame drained him extraordinarily fast, and Killer Bee, the 8 tailed bijuu, is quite obviously a guy with far more chakra than most. You seem to think because Kakuzu used his elemental blasts once or twice each he will have god chakra that will never run out.

    You will need more support than that, unfortunately for Kakuzu supporters there isn't any. Kakuzu has nowhere near the amount of chakra of a full on bijuu and perfect jinchuriki has, the same one that Kisame drained of all his chakra to where he almost fainted in seconds, and on other occasions casually sliced away 6 tails of the bijuu cloak at a time.

    In more conclusion, still no way for Kakuzu to put kisame down, survive Daikodan, or do anything other than run away from Kisame forever which apparently somehow is considered a win by Kakuzu supporters.
     
         

  20. #180
    Treat me like the Prince Brother Numpsay's Avatar
    Status
    Brother Numpsay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,610
    Treat me like the Prince and
    this my sweet--
     

    Re: (Negative Knight) Proof that Kakuzu > Kisame Hoshigaki (Debate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Ok thanks, I didn't see them

    You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?
    Then don't overrate Kakuzu and his masks. You keep saying "Kakuzu will analyze Kisame and not get owned" but Kakuzu has literally nothing in his arsenal that prevents that no matter how good he analyzes, and you say "Kakuzu is the smart one not me", this doesn't help your argument when you're supposed to give ways for Kakuzu to win. How exactly does he plan to "analyze Kisame and not get owned"?People complain that I sound like a broken record, yet I'm forced to continue repeating myself because the other people don't get it and repeat the same already countered points over and over again. Okay, then what? Kisame destroyed one mask, Kakuzu can't use 1/5 of his jutsu and has considerably less power and chakra than before. And he STILL has no way to actually put Kisame down!

    That's not Daikodan. That's water dome, which Sabu and Ponta were only in for a very short time. This is daikodan:



    That tiny thing in the top right is Kisame, just reminding you

    It's clear you don't know which attack is which, but water dome is a different matter. in which Kisame can just keep up forever. It prevents any of Kakuzu's elemental blasts from even being able to touch him, all he has to do is follow the masks around forever and that's GG. Sabu and Ponta actually got out of the dome when Kisame dropped it btw, they didn't do anything to actually counter it or escape. Even you know what would happen if Kisame left it up for more than a few seconds.
    Well there you go, what does he plan to do other than run away? Kisame stays on him, he has literally no counter, you just admitted yourself Kakuzu wouldn't even try to fight inside the dome but try to escape it. Big mistake from the chakra monster Kisame, this is your concession right here.

    And again, that's not even the right jutsu, you still have no counters to the actual shark missile which you ignored and mistook for water dome on the multiple occasions.
    ...see above, wrong jutsu you have there.
    I'm glad you actually put thought into a counter instead of just mocking me despite the masks being wiped out by fodder attacks every time.
    What are you talking about? Kisame turned a vast barren desert into a lake within seconds. Surely you're not forgetting the most used and most main and relevant jutsu out of Kisame's entire arsenal?
    Sure it is, what else would Kisame do, dispel the water dome despite the ability to sense all chakra within his dome? He follows the masks and picks them off, no one to this point has given any counter whatsoever, it works, and it's in character. Why wouldn't Kisame do that?

    The words that I hear when you can't counter something.

    That's great, I've seen all of those before. Does any of that prove how Kakuzu's chakra is even comparable to Bee's at all? It doesn't, Kisame drained him extraordinarily fast, and Killer Bee, the 8 tailed bijuu, is quite obviously a guy with far more chakra than most. You seem to think because Kakuzu used his elemental blasts once or twice each he will have god chakra that will never run out.

    You will need more support than that, unfortunately for Kakuzu supporters there isn't any. Kakuzu has nowhere near the amount of chakra of a full on bijuu and perfect jinchuriki has, the same one that Kisame drained of all his chakra to where he almost fainted in seconds, and on other occasions casually sliced away 6 tails of the bijuu cloak at a time.

    In more conclusion, still no way for Kakuzu to put kisame down, survive Daikodan, or do anything other than run away from Kisame forever which apparently somehow is considered a win by Kakuzu supporters.
    First, excuse me for my Ignorance of Justsu's Name in Jap. I'm not good with japanese words >_>. The argument didn't make sense since I was talking about Water Dome .Regardless, it is still a good arguement when bringing up Water Dome.

    Now let me start this again:

    Kisame has 2 finishers: Water Dome and GSM. A direct hit will KILL Kakuzu (Even though I never seen Water Jutsu's every killing anyone).

    Here is the problem. Kisame will eventually have to use one of these two Jutsu's first. Simply killing Kakuzu once give him an advantage. These two Jutsu serves a purpose and shows Kisame's fighting-style, they both are water attacks mix with absorption. Killing Kakuzu with one of them now gives him knowledge in the battle field of Kisames attacks (This also gives Kisame knowledge on why he calls them the "Zombie Duo", because he has extra hearts).

    "You're not making sense. Why would Kisame NOT fight the masks when go to revive Kakuzu? He's going to sit there, ignore them and let the masks revive Kakuzu simply because they aren't attacking or going straight for Kisame?"
    Kisame is going to fight them next. The Mask won't. They will pull a stunt like they did to choji, which you have blindly saw that he one shot them (Also look at the anime episode it shows it better). They have feats of survival tactics and reviving Kakuzu (pressuring Kisame/ keep away from Kakuzu)..
    That is all I am saying..


    The rest of the Argument goes back to Negative Knight OP so I am not bring back. Example: adsorb vs ninjutsu argument.

    Side Notes: I AM NOT UNDER Rating Kisame I just think: I just think Kakuzu 51% of winning and Kisame 49%.

    If Kisame does Water Dome first to finish his opponent he loses. If he does GSM first and Dome Next he can win.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •