Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Becoming a Legend in Earth.

Caves are like tunnels except they are larger and deeper.They are usually dark and murky.

I would use and earth based technique to make it collaspe.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have. p.s sara is the best
    p.p.s apart from Wesobi

STICK WITH ONE NAME DEAR LORD!
    ---
    So how might you pull this jutsu off on your opponent?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I would focus Doton chakra into my hands then slam thm on the ground to cause a tremor.

Or

Stomp my foot on the ground and create a fissure.

Status
    O__O'

I'm Kiritsugu's senpai and have been asked to take over your training ^.^

Think more about what your chakra would do, how would it create the fissures? Would it just attempt to break apart the solid rock or would you use it to find the natural faults and high stress points in the cave? Your methods for injecting the chakra are on the right track, but you aren't specifying what you are doing with your chakra.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I would focus Doton chakra into my hands then slam thm on the ground to cause a tremor.My Doton chakra would make the earth around me erupt and shake violently

Stomp my foot on the ground and create a fissure.The tremendous force of my Doton chakra would create a tremor.

Status
    O__O'

What is your chakra doing... think about the best way to use your chakra to bring down the roof of the cavern, are you looking for stress points and natural fissures to exploit. I don't recommend you make the area around you tremor but simply inject your chakra into the earth to make the area around my clone, particularly the roof above him tremor to bring down stalactites and other debris on top of him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I begin to focus my chakra and move towards the mid range of this cave. Then I channel it down my legs and into the earth below me. Once its inside of the earth I focus my chakra to make it hard and dense. Making earth chakra which I channel into the cave walls, the roof and the floor. I infuse my earth chakra into it so I have complete control over the structure. Once I have complete control and my earth chakra is infused I begin to loosen up by earth chakra and do unexpected shifts with it completely throwing off the structure. I make the earth really loose and then shift to the walls and I loosen the earth there causing them to collapse while at the same time with extreme concentration I am manipulating my soft earth chakra within the roof I jerk it to one side so the roof collapses down crushing whatever was below it.

Status
    O__O'

Much better, never forget that you chakra is the thing doing the work. Stomping/slamming hands are just the chakra delivery method.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Now, I want you to gather your doton chakra and then send it into the ground under my clone. Then perform the Tiger hand seal and use your chakra to change the properties of the earth so that is becomes mud under him, then use your chakra to push the mud to create a flowing river. Make the river suddenly flow that it causes my clone to stumble and possibly fall over, at the least cause him to lose balance.

Make it deep enough that his knees are trapped in it and be sure to state the direction you move my clone in, towards you, away from you, left or right.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

As I see your clone infront of me I immediately feel as if Im in a combat scenario and quickly focus my chakra into my feet and infuse it into the ground. Right after infusing it I form the tiger handseal while changing my chakra nature type to earth. However I make sure my earth chakra is wet and flowing which turns it into mud. After about 2 seconds that your clone was infront of me I quickly soften the earth greatly turning it to mud since it is combined with my earth chakra. Manipulating my chakra I create a river which I push forward with, with extreme focus I push it with a lot of my concentration. The mud moves extremely fast knocking your clone off balance or at least it seems so from my point of view.

Status
    O__O'

Good, now perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon hand seals and use the chakra already in the mud river to create a dragons head which you will manipulate to shoot a ball of mud at my clone, burying him in mud.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

*Ill just do it again for more practice.*

I focus my chakra. I then channel it down into my feet as it's traveling through my chakra network I focus on the jutsus I'm about to perform. It reaches my feet and I perform the tiger handseal. As I form it I infuse my chakra into the earth below me while changing it's properties to earth. I make my chakra hard and dense at first so I have nice earth chakra and then I let it flow and liquify it a little to make it mud like below your clone creating a mud river.'as your clone is swayed off balance I waste no time. Keeping up my immense focus form the following handseals:Ram->Horse->Dragon. As I perform them I focus a lot on my mud like chakra and begin manipulating it so it takes shape of head of a dragon. As I'm on the last handseal I make sure the water is perfectly concentrated as the dragons head takes form and rushes towards your clone colliding with your off balance clone.

This technique is great due to the fact that your enemy will most likely be off balance when you use it. On the other hand you need mud river to be able to perform this technique which is not always an easy task.

Status
    O__O'

Very good

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Range: Short
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

I want you to create a wall of rock pillars around my clone. Do this by performing the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals as you channel your doton chakra into the ground around him, then use the chakra to force up the pillars of rock to encase him. Be sure to specify the height of the pillars, though for realism I'd suggest no more than 10 meters o_O'

What would be the advantage of confining your target like this?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I begin practicing the handseals over and over Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake,Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake... I do this in rapid succession while I move mid range from your clone wanting to do the full extent of the jutsu. Once I reach mid range I do the handseals sub consciously then I immediately focus my chakra as I make the following handseals;Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake as Im on the dog handseal I channel my chakra down through my legs and into my feet. As Im channeling it I make it hard and dense. Once I am done channeling it I quickly infuse the ground with my earth chakra and move it beneath your clone by manipulating it through the ground. As I am manipulating my earth chakra through the ground and at the exact moment that I do the Snake handseal my earth chakra is underneath your clone. I maintain the handseal and maintain all my focus in the earth below your clone. I then manipulate the earth chakra to form many pillars at the same time.The earth pillars come around your clone in a cage like way however way to tight to be a cage as they press against your clones skin and compresses him.

This here is an outstanding technique and like most earth techniques this is for setting up your opponent for his downfall. When your opponent is immobilized he is at your mercy. However a high caliber technique will break these.

Last edited by TheDC; 12-11-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Status
    O__O'

Everything is spot on... except for one minor detail that will cause the jutsu to fail...

You performed the Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals, you need to perform the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals...

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Edited.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova.. View Post

I begin practicing the handseals over and over Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake,Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake , Horse->Dog->Snake... I do this in rapid succession while I move mid range from your clone wanting to do the full extent of the jutsu. Once I reach mid range I do the handseals sub consciously then I immediately focus my chakra as I make the following handseals;Rat-> Horse->Dog->Snake as Im on the dog handseal I channel my chakra down through my legs and into my feet. As Im channeling it I make it hard and dense. Once I am done channeling it I quickly infuse the ground with my earth chakra and move it beneath your clone by manipulating it through the ground. As I am manipulating my earth chakra through the ground and at the exact moment that I do the Snake handseal my earth chakra is underneath your clone. I maintain the handseal and maintain all my focus in the earth below your clone. I then manipulate the earth chakra to form many pillars at the same time.The earth pillars come around your clone in a cage like way however way to tight to be a cage as they press against your clones skin and compresses him.

This here is an outstanding technique and like most earth techniques this is for setting up your opponent for his downfall. When your opponent is immobilized he is at your mercy. However a high caliber technique will break these.
    Editing things gets annoying sometimes

Everything is spot on!

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

Now channel your doton chakra into your hands as you slam them on the ground in front of you, injecting your chakra into the ground to push up a wall of earth to cover your position. Be careful that your target doesn't use a piercing (lightning) jutsu for obvious reasons. Erect the wall in time to stop my clones b-rank water ball jutsu...

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

As the jutsu leaves your clone I think extremely fast. I immediately channel my chakra through my chakra network and through my shoulders, down my arms into my hands. While it is traveling I do two things. I move my hands towards the ground to slam them down and make my chakra hard and dense as its moving through the chakra network. Timing it perfectly my chakra turns to earth chakra while it reaches my hands and a split second later my hands make contact with the ground. Once my hands are on the ground I immediately stream my chakra into the earth and move it half a foot infront of me. Your water ball is halfway to me at this point and I begin to use the earth and shape manipulation to launch the earth up to form a wall. While the wall is moving up I make sure to maintain its incredible hardness. I keep my earth chakra hard and dense as it rises. A split second after it rises your tech gets blocked by my wall of mud/earth.

This is a great way to protect yourself against frontal attacks and can be effective to block your opponents vision and then follow up with something like Hide Like a Mole while your out of his sight. A backslash of this technique is it is only frontal if someone attacks you from an angle you will get his. Also this attack requires you to slam your hands on the ground which is time consuming and leaves you open for a split second.

Well my wall of earth/mud would stay up because Earth > Water.You would have to use a A-rank water jutsu to break it down.I believe.

Last edited by TheDC; 12-16-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Status
    O__O'

It's good but why do you keep referencing a kunai? I used "a B-rank water ball jutsu" not a kunai O__O

For that we shall take one post longer while you re-type your move as reference my clones attack properly.

Also, what happens to the wall (it's c-rank) when a b-rank water jutsu (that my clones used O__O) hits it?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

:sy:I could of sworn you said kunai.My fault senpai.

Status
    O__O'

Probably both out faults

In future can you just make a new post instead of just editing your previous reply please? >_>

Well my wall of earth/mud would stay up because Earth > Water.You would have to use a A-rank water jutsu to break it down.I believe.
    So, I believe I told you this wall is c-rank. What you types is slightly off...

C-rank earth = B-rank water so a b-rank water will cause the earth wall to collapse into a pile of mud... which was my question. A-rank water would actually over-power the earth, breaking through it and damaging the person behind it.

Understand?

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes Sir!

I channel my chakra through my chakra network and through my shoulders, down my arms into my hands. While it is traveling I do two things. I move my hands towards the ground to slam them down and make my chakra hard and dense as its moving through the chakra network. Timing it perfectly my chakra turns to earth chakra while it reaches my hands and a split second later my hands make contact with the ground. Once my hands are on the ground I immediately stream my chakra into the earth and move it half a foot infront of me.I use earth and shape manipulation to launch the earth up to form a wall. While the wall is moving up I make sure to maintain its incredible hardness. I keep my earth chakra hard and dense as it rises.

This is a great way to protect yourself against frontal attacks and can be effective to block your opponents vision and then follow up with something like Hide Like a Mole while your out of his sight. A backslash of this technique is it is only frontal if someone attacks you from an angle you will get his. Also this attack requires you to slam your hands on the ground which is time consuming and leaves you open for a split second.

Status
    O__O'

Very good indeed...

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Type: Defence
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

I now want you to channel your earth chakra into the ground in front of you, using it to change the properties of the ground into mud where you will use your chakra to then push it forwards with great force towards my clone to smoother him with the mud.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I begin to focus doton chakra into both of my hands.Once I feel I have enough chakra I slam my hands onto the ground and I manipulate the earth into mud.I make sure the mud is loose and soft.Once thats done,I begin to create a wave of mud and force it to go to your clone.I make the mud go over your clone to smother it and suffocate it.This makes your clone gasp for air but to no prevail.This makes it go poof.

Status
    O__O'

Very good.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Range: Long
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Attacks that change the terrain in this manner are very useful in battles. Can you think of an example where and maybe whom they would be useful against?

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I begin to focus my doton chakra all around my body.Then I make the earth in front turn into mud by focusing my doton chakra.I then make the earth river flow foward towards some nearby trees.

Phantom:Let's say we are in a place with lots of water.And someone who is a water specialist.I could turn the once clean pure water into muky mud that the opponent could not use for water techniques.I could also use the mud river to make a earth dragon bullet attack.