F*ck off ya dirty hobo Elementalist's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

Re: thundering through the land with Akihiko

With the protons and electrons still violently shaking in my hands, I slowly begin to push my hands closer together. The effect was instantaneous. Immediately I began to feel the force trying to pull my two hands together. Allowing them to lessen the distance between them, I began to see the first few flickers of electricity forming between my two hands.
    Pushing the to an even closer point I begin to mold the lightning into the shape of a small spear. Taking hold of the spear/lightning bolt which strongly resembled the ancient greek god Zeus's master bolt, by its "handle" I hurled it toward sensei's clone and, with satisfaction evident in my features, watched as it struck the clone dead in the chest as it erupted in a cloud of smoke.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

Reminded of the odd Greek novels I used to read, I chuckled a bit at Elementalist's unfailing creativity and wits as he struck down my clone.
    "Excellent job," I said. "Remember how powerful Lightning is when the charges attract one another." I paused a moment, reaching into my bag to draw out two iced coffees in glass bottles, Starbucks made.
    "I hope it's still cold," I muttered, opening the can and taking a drink. "I guess this habit of caffeine just follows me everywhere." After assuring Elementalist was ready, I created another clone mid range from him.
    "Now, for this next jutsu, begin by channeling your Raiton chakra into your dominant hand," I said. "Then mold the chakra to form a hound-shaped stream of lightning.
    Remember to keep a steady line of chakra from the hound to the hand, and then direct the hound to attack my clone."
    (Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

Focusing my chakra flow into my right hand, I begin to calm myself as my chakra easily turns into raiton chakra in mere seconds.
    In those few moments I imagined the old hound I used to have and began focusing on its shape and structure. I began to gather the chakra into my hand until it was soon crackling lightning bolts dangerously everywhere.
    This was so unlike the other times I had focused my chakra energy. Usually I just let it run free, but holding it in, I felt the tension build up quickly as it struggled against me for freedom.
    Slowly I turned to sensei's clone and with a strained smile, my hand shot forward releasing the pent up chakra.
    What burst forth was not the typical bolt I had become accustomed to seeing, but a hiund similar in shape to the one I had imagined not a few moments ago.
    "Astounding." I breathed.
    The beast lurched forward toward the clone and I noticed that a single strand of lightning kept the beast tethered to me.
    Like a leash. I thought.
    Experimentally I flexed my hand upward as the beast was a few feet from the clone and in amazement, I watched as the creature pounced and came down upon the clone with an unforgiving malice.
    As the clone disappeared, so did my mighty hound.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

There was an imminent joy on Elementalist's face, one that I have not seen in quite some time. To be honest, my own fascination of the capabilities of the shinobi chakra had to dulled to some point, after using it for so long, but seeing such a bright and honest look revived some kind of hidden motivation within me.
    "It's a hound, made of your own chakra," I said a matter-of-factly. "Think of it exactly like a regular dog, maintaining all the qualities of one. Then, think of how a dog could be used offensively, much like your hound."

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Well a dog could be used offensively by its ability to attack an opponent without you ever even laying a finger on your intended target. Also when dogs attack, they are usually vicious, and since in this case the dog is made of lightning, it would just add that much more of an effect on the opponent. But also since this dog is made of lightning, if my enemy was able to defeat my hound by physical means, he or she would be electrocuted." I rattle off.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Well, I mean literally, when I speak of a dog," I responded equally. "Don't think about the Raiton. Just think about the quality of dogs itself and how they normally attack."

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Oh." is my first response.
    "Well," I began hesitantly, "Normally dogs attack with their teeth and claws, slashing and biting its victim. They continue to do so until the victim is either mortally wounded, dead, or their dominance has been established. I apologize for my lack of knowledge, I am not really a dog person."

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"You hit the keypoint," I responded, nodding. "Exactly. Now, you can apply those very tactics to your hound itself, however, as it attacks, keep in mind the extra effects of the Raiton, such as numbing and paralysis."
    Quite satisfied, I decided to introduce the next jutsu to Elementalist. "This next jutsu is quite special. Anyhow, for this next jutsu, start by focusing your Raiton chakra from within your body. And then form it to become a spear and then adding a bit of chakra to push it foward, spit it out from your mouth and then continue to guide it with your chakra to split it into several more smaller spears.
    Use this attack to hit the trees in front of you."
    I gestured at the multiple trees before Elementalist.
    (Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Yes sensei." I say.
    First I began by once again, channeling my raiton chakra, only thing time instead of my hands, I begin to manipulate the chakra into my mouth. At first the vibrations felt strange against my mouth but I quickly pushed that feeling aside.
    Focus. I tell myself.
    Instead of letting the chakra free, I contain it inside my mouth, letting it build up.
    Once I am sure I have gathered enough raiton chakra in my mouth, in a spitting motion, I release the chakra. As it leaves my mouth I immediately use my chakra manipulation skills to mold it into the shape of a spear.
    As the spear nears the tree I focus on splitting the already existing chakra into several smaller spears to strike the tree at different angles.
    Each spear branches out and hits a different mark on the tree, repeatedly hitting it until the tree is burned and smoking.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Excellent," I stated, watching Elementalist's performance. "Now, take into the account how you were able to strike multiple areas of the tree. This is technically the main usage if this jutsu and its specialty."
    I paused for a moment, pondering my next question.
    "Say now, that your opponent was not a tree but an actual human being. Where would you strike instead?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Well....I would probably strike multiple nerve points.......most likely starting at the feet and legs....that way it could travel throughout the spinal chord and possibly cause paralysis. Or, if paralysis was not my objective...I may be able to fire multiple blows to my opponenets chest forcing him or her back into a longer range...opening them up to a range of attacks with powerful jutsu that could end the battle effectively......or...if killing was my intent....as a wise man once said.......aim for the head. It would succesfully electrocute the brain ending all functions of the body." I rattle off.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Perfect," I responded. "Nerve, vital points...all of these are important spots. And excellent emphasis on the paralysis effects of Raiton." Grinning, I slipped my hand into my cloak in preparation of the next move, pulling out...a mirror!
    I hold it up to Elementalist's face. "Let's start by focusing on an image of yourself," I said, waving the mirror back and forth. "Then, begin replicating that image of yourself through chakra. Release your chakra next to you and then manipulate it to become a form of yourself. Work on getting it perfect and solid.
    Remember to focus purely on Raiton Chakra ONLY."
    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

I look deep into the mirror and begin to look past the outside look and take a deep look at my facial structure, with my jaw clenched I close my eyes and focus a large portion of my chakra outside my body, into the air next to me and as a mental picture of myself pops into my head I begin to mold and shape the chakra to my desires..........starting with the face and leaving off with the legs and feet.
    I open them to find an exact replica of myself standing next to me.
    Oh God...have I just........given birth? my immediate thought was.
    Without thinking, my hand reached out to touch the clone. As my fingers grew nearer I jerked my hand back abruptly.
    At such a close distance I easily remembered this was not a human. I could feel that electricity coursed through it as opposed to blood and such.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

LOL! Given birth!
    ---
    Something like absolute fascination crossed Elementalist as he observed the clone, walking around much like a scientist in a lab coat.
    "Well, well," I said, chuckling. "Now, there are many uses for this jutsu. Can you name some?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Well the most obvious reason," I began, "is for distraction and confusing your opponent. Seeing as this is an exact replica of you, it allows you, if used at the right moment, say in the midst of a smoke bomb possibly, if you were able to use earth elements, this jutsu would allow you to create a replica of yourself then using your knowledge of the earth element jutsu to dig underneath the ground, concealing yourself from your opponent. Or, if you do not know earth jutsu, which I do not, if you are facing an opponent in a heavily plant infested area like tree's or something along the lines of boulders and large hiding places, this jutsu is great for that to. Which brings me to my next point, damage. Since this clone is made from pure electricity, if your opponent attacks you with physical blows, such as taijutsu, then it is possible to deal a great deal of damage to your opponent. I mean I have never taken a full electric blow to the face and body at close range, but I imagine it does not feel pleasant." I chuckle.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Excellent," I responded. "You covered a lot of the basics in your little rant there. People won't be able to tell who is the real you, and also, time frame. You can pull off two jutsus at once.
    One last thing, they can also release you from Genjutsus by simply disturbing your chakra flow with a touch."
    I clapped.
    "Well done, as usual." Reaching towards my cloak, I pulled out a sword, tossing it at Elementalist. "Okay, so charge Raiton chakra into that blade."

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

Taking the sword I swish it around experimentally in the air a few times to get accustomed to the blade.
    Recalling learning a similar technique learned earlier in our training session, I easily channel my chakra to flow outward into the sword, making the chakra vibrate dangerously as it does.
    With lightning surging through the sword I take a step toward a fallen tree limb, toss it straight up into the air and, as it comes back down, allow my hand to shoot forward, still gripping the sword, effectively slicing through the now halved limb.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Excellent job," I said, watching Elementalist artistically pull off a few moves.
    "Now, what kinds of effect does the Raiton have on the sword?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Well i imagine that Raiton has a sort of enhancing effect." I began. "Seeing as an inexperienced sword user like myself would never have been able to slice the limb in half on his or her first try, leads me to believe me that one, the cutting capability of the sword becomes greater than it normally was, I's say now that it would become greater than some standard wind attacks........" I stand there thinking. "Hmmmmm, and also, I think, it would allow you to pull off kenjutsu combined with lightning jutsu faster since you already have lightning chakra channeled into the sword.......but that may just be my opinion sensei."

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Eh," I responded. "Not sure if it you would be able to transition the Raiton chakra from the blade into another move. Now, one more question. Say that your opponent created a huge swamp beneath you and you began sneaking into it, how would you use only a blade and Raiton chakra to get out of it?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

"Well sensei, I believe that you would be able to disperse your chakra throughout the swamp water.......allowing you to either snuff out your enemy if he or she is hiding and cause a great deal of damage to your opponent. As for the sword.......that is where I draw a blank sensei." I conclude with my head hung low.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"No worries," I responded. "There's a first for everything!"
    Reaching out a hand, I let it run across the steel blade of the sword. "Observe the weapon," I told Elementalist. "If the ground was suddenly sinking beneath you, how would you use this creatively to fling yourself out of the sinking earth?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

Thinking harder I arrive at a final conclusion.
    "Well it may be able to be used as a vaulting staff. You may be able to, if their is solid ground close enough, stab the sword into the ground and fling yourself to safety."

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAHP!

"Perfect response," I replied. "But remember that you are sinking as well at the same time. What might the Lightning do to the Earth that allows you to escape?"

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

The lightning would be used to either snuff out the enemy lurking in the swamp or to do him or her damage. To the earth, if it was stable earth then it would churn up rocks and such than would be scattered into the swamp which provides me with ares on which I would be able to stand.