Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Taijutsu with Gobi san

Superb.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 10
    Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

We will have your entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture *shows* where the back of the body falls down. You simply have to aim the kick above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, and your opponent sent airborne.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/256/5

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i make a short run towards the dummy, then i make a jump which would result in a spin, at first making my left foot very high raging towards the head of the dummy from its left with my right foot coming from below hitting the dummy sending it flying.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    i make a short run towards the dummy, then i make a jump which would result in a spin, at first making my left foot very high raging towards the head of the dummy from its left with my right foot coming from below hitting the dummy sending it flying.
    Should do.
    (Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Now perform a downward thrust striking your opponent to the ground. Follow up with a upward thrust, into the abdomnial area of the opponent, lifting him off the ground a tad. Then finish off with a straight palm strike to the chest.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

had no idea if i'm using leg or hand..

I start by sending my right hand in a downward direction knocking the dummy downwards the followed my my left hand in an upward direction leaving it open and off the ground as i send a right palm strike to its chest sending it flying straight foward.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Usually if I don't mention it, it's the hands that are used.
    Goodie.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
    Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Dash into your opponent with a shoulder strike, followed with an upward knee thrust.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i bolt towards the dummy while bending downwards a little then i clash onto it with my right shoulder which makes it to bend lowering its head then i follow up by raising my knee sending it to its face with an upward thrust.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Brilliant.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

*I lay my palm onto the Goddes of Earth, and with my other hand, I raise skywards. In the motion giving a rectangular shape around of us, of the earth is rising with high speeds into the air. Creating an extremely high plateu.*

Mhm... I hope you like heights. O_o

*I grab you around the wrist and jumps off the plateu. I have my head pointing down towards the ground, legs up.*

Lock your legs around my waist, and grab around my ankles with your arms. As we go down, it doesn't hurt to try and give us a spinning motion for increased damage to my head.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Brilliant.

(Tokken) - Thrusting Shoulder
    Description: The user will jump into the opponent thrusting their shoulder to strike them.

(Shōshitsu) - Rising Knee
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

*I lay my palm onto the Goddes of Earth, and with my other hand, I raise skywards. In the motion giving a rectangular shape around of us, of the earth is rising with high speeds into the air. Creating an extremely high plateu.*

Mhm... I hope you like heights. O_o

*I grab you around the wrist and jumps off the plateu. I have my head pointing down towards the ground, legs up.*

Lock your legs around my waist, and grab around my ankles with your arms. As we go down, it doesn't hurt to try and give us a spinning motion for increased damage to my head.
    as i'm being pulled down with you facing downward, i quickly wrap my legs interlocking them around your waist while holding your ankle firmly together restaining any form of freedom, then i do a quickly spin to the right while still holding you making your head drill to the concreate floor while we land...

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No mercy at it's best.

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

*Gets out of the floor.*

Phew. Now deal a hit combo with legs/arms equaling 7 hits. Describe each.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    No mercy at it's best.

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

*Gets out of the floor.*

Phew. Now deal a hit combo with legs/arms equaling 7 hits. Describe each.
    i start by sending my right fist to you left jaw followed by the left fist to your chin which lifts you up a little bit. This is immediately by me tilting backward like i'm gonna fall making my light foot swing towards your chin already lifted up which send you more higher, then i leap up gaining height and now on top of you, i send a double punch to your torso using my right and left fist the i make a front spin making my right leg graze you left ribs while following up behind the right foot is my left foot directly across your diaphram with a brutal hit which sends you crashing to thw floor...

Still thinking you are immune due to the godess of earth. Otherwisw, i assume its the dummy..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will do.
    (Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

Go into a low-stance before your enemy, and launch a kick and deliver a blow to his chest/chin, launching him into the air. Follow him in the air, by jumping up behind him, following him, in his shadow. This is a setup for certain techniques.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i get into a low stance then i sudden burst towards the target plunging my right feet against his loer jaw which sends him in the air the i jump into the air appearing just behind him ready for a special attack.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you're behind him, deliver an attack.

Upon inflicting the blow, you take advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the stomach.

Example of the technique; http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/068/6 to http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/068/9

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i get into a low stance then i sudden burst towards the target plunging my right feet against his loer jaw which sends him in the air the i jump into the air appearing just behind him ready for a special attack.
    i continue by punching you hard on your mid spind with my right fist the send a round kick to your side with my lef leg, then using a the intuition of a possible counter from you which you might tilt to you left and want to block with your arms, i quickly spin to my right fliping so that i am now above you and to your right side while landing a thumping right kick directly to your stomach hard enough to make you crash on the ground..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Brilliant.

(Shishi Rendan) - Lions Barrage
    Description: A variant technique of the Front Lotus, It is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Are you good at acting, or would a little of sake help on it? <.< *Displays a bottle o sake*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

*eyes wide* grabs the bottle and downs a large amount of it in one gulp....

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yesh yesh.

*Taunts you.*

Make a 8hit combo with unpredictably moves. Move unpredictable, as if you were drunk. Well, you're. So your movements will be harder to read.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

while drunk and find it hard to gain balance, I use it to my advantage so that with my swerving and drunking movement, i am unpredictable, so while on the verge of fallingi raise my legs with the front of my right foot landing as a hook to the dummy's neck then like a spribg action i pull myself using the leg as a hold while punching the dummy on the front neck twice then i shifted to the right while my legs is released from the neck, ofcos i fall but but lands on my right hand with my right foot then lands on the its knee with another quick kick with the right foot on the lower abdomen. I then bring back my left foot with full force to land on its left chin which makes the dummy roll in mid air and as it rolls i swiftly get up, grab its left hand which makes him now facing the ground and do a quick spin sliding across its back while stoping mid way landing an elbow on his spine while slaming it to the floor.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

while drunk and find it hard to gain balance, I use it to my advantage so that with my swerving and drunking movement, i am unpredictable, so while on the verge of fallingi raise my legs with the front of my right foot landing as a hook to the dummy's neck then like a spribg action i pull myself using the leg as a hold while punching the dummy on the front neck twice then i shifted to the right while my legs is released from the neck, ofcos i fall but but lands on my right hand with my right foot then lands on the its knee with another quick kick with the right foot on the lower abdomen. I then bring back my left foot with full force to land on its left chin which makes the dummy roll in mid air and as it rolls i swiftly get up, grab its left hand which makes him now facing the ground and do a quick spin sliding across its back while stoping mid way landing an elbow on his spine while slaming it to the floor.
    Will do.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Jump at your target while spinning. At the end of your spin, deliver a punch to his face, launching him back a few. The punch is of course made stronger due the rotation and forward momentum. u.U

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i jump upward while spining then i deliver a punch with my right fist on the dummy face sending it flying backwards.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i jump upward while spining then i deliver a punch with my right fist on the dummy face sending it flying backwards.
    Briliant.
    (Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

*Creates a clone that charges you. He launches a right kick at your mid-section.*

Now, as you percept his movement, catch his leg inbetween your elbow and knee, slamming them together succesfully breaking his bone within his leg, rendering it useless & succesfully protecting yourself from said leg.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as your clone charges in, he send his right foot aiming for my abdomen, i quickly go on a low stance while allowing to leg to pass just on top my knee then i bring my elbow down on it with a thumping force closing it on your femur against my knee breaking the bone.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Superb.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Perform an elbow strike, using the other arm as support to further strengthen the blow.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i run towards the wooden dummy then while bracing my right upper arm with my left hand, sends a powerful right elbow down his chest.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i run towards the wooden dummy then while bracing my right upper arm with my left hand, sends a powerful right elbow down his chest.
    (Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

And I believe we're done with Taijutsu, congratulations.