Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

Re: Taijutsu with Gobi san

*eyes wide* grabs the bottle and downs a large amount of it in one gulp....

Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Yesh yesh.

*Taunts you.*

Make a 8hit combo with unpredictably moves. Move unpredictable, as if you were drunk. Well, you're. So your movements will be harder to read.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

while drunk and find it hard to gain balance, I use it to my advantage so that with my swerving and drunking movement, i am unpredictable, so while on the verge of fallingi raise my legs with the front of my right foot landing as a hook to the dummy's neck then like a spribg action i pull myself using the leg as a hold while punching the dummy on the front neck twice then i shifted to the right while my legs is released from the neck, ofcos i fall but but lands on my right hand with my right foot then lands on the its knee with another quick kick with the right foot on the lower abdomen. I then bring back my left foot with full force to land on its left chin which makes the dummy roll in mid air and as it rolls i swiftly get up, grab its left hand which makes him now facing the ground and do a quick spin sliding across its back while stoping mid way landing an elbow on his spine while slaming it to the floor.

Status
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    while drunk and find it hard to gain balance, I use it to my advantage so that with my swerving and drunking movement, i am unpredictable, so while on the verge of fallingi raise my legs with the front of my right foot landing as a hook to the dummy's neck then like a spribg action i pull myself using the leg as a hold while punching the dummy on the front neck twice then i shifted to the right while my legs is released from the neck, ofcos i fall but but lands on my right hand with my right foot then lands on the its knee with another quick kick with the right foot on the lower abdomen. I then bring back my left foot with full force to land on its left chin which makes the dummy roll in mid air and as it rolls i swiftly get up, grab its left hand which makes him now facing the ground and do a quick spin sliding across its back while stoping mid way landing an elbow on his spine while slaming it to the floor.
    Will do.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Jump at your target while spinning. At the end of your spin, deliver a punch to his face, launching him back a few. The punch is of course made stronger due the rotation and forward momentum. u.U

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

i jump upward while spining then i deliver a punch with my right fist on the dummy face sending it flying backwards.

Status
    Oct 2010

i jump upward while spining then i deliver a punch with my right fist on the dummy face sending it flying backwards.
    Briliant.
    (Konoha Raiken) - Leaf Thunder Fist
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user jumps into the air while spinning forward, delivering a powerful punch.

*Creates a clone that charges you. He launches a right kick at your mid-section.*

Now, as you percept his movement, catch his leg inbetween your elbow and knee, slamming them together succesfully breaking his bone within his leg, rendering it useless & succesfully protecting yourself from said leg.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

as your clone charges in, he send his right foot aiming for my abdomen, i quickly go on a low stance while allowing to leg to pass just on top my knee then i bring my elbow down on it with a thumping force closing it on your femur against my knee breaking the bone.

Status
    Oct 2010

Superb.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Perform an elbow strike, using the other arm as support to further strengthen the blow.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

i run towards the wooden dummy then while bracing my right upper arm with my left hand, sends a powerful right elbow down his chest.

Status
    Oct 2010

i run towards the wooden dummy then while bracing my right upper arm with my left hand, sends a powerful right elbow down his chest.
    (Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Type: Attack
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

And I believe we're done with Taijutsu, congratulations.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Feeling Fly

Thanks Sensei..

Page 3 of 3 « First 123