Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

[Kaguya Test] - rikerslade

Greetings, rikerslade

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography(http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=163532) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Test] - rikerslade

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

I sway my hand at you, unleashing a torrent of lightning needles.
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

I follow up using
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing the ground to shake - you loose balance and eventually fall onto the ground as you're about to defend from the lightning technique.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As you prepare the Chidori, I prepare my chakra. As you launch the needles, I erect many spike-like bones from my body. I have the bones curve in different directions. This effectively creates an armor-like shield of bones on my body that's hard as steel, defending me from the Senbon. To defend face, I raise my arms over my face. As I feel the Earth below me begin to shake, I release multiple bones from my foot and ankle and have them curve so they pierce the ground, thus stabilizing my position on the Earth as it shakes. Once the quake and Senbon stop, I retract the spikes in my feet and.run towards you.*

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes. This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes. This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    *As you prepare the Chidori, I prepare my chakra. As you launch the needles, I erect many spike-like bones from my body. I have the bones curve in different directions. This effectively creates an armor-like shield of bones on my body that's hard as steel, defending me from the Senbon. To defend face, I raise my arms over my face. As I feel the Earth below me begin to shake, I release multiple bones from my foot and ankle and have them curve so they pierce the ground, thus stabilizing my position on the Earth as it shakes. Once the quake and Senbon stop, I retract the spikes in my feet and.run towards you.*

As you near me(When you enter short-range of me.) you're put under an illusion. For you, I vanished within a bundle of Sakura petals, leaving behind no sign of life. However in reality, I took two steps forward and slightly to the side, making it so that you pass by me, as you run. If you was to stop up, I would simply be standing diagonally to your left.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

Nonetheless, as you run past me, or simply stop up I palm strike(Right hand) your side, or if you stop up - your shoulder. Upon hitting I place a seal upon your body which immediatly takes effect, and runs an electric current through your body, affecting your nerves and muscles.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

After having palm striked you, I retract my arm and goes into a low stance, and performs a sweeping kick(left to right) at your legs, with my right leg, in order to throw you on the floor.

Note; Remember throughout these actions I'm still hidden, as you're still under the genjutsu.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As you disappear in my eyes, I stop. The second your hand hits me, I realize that you must be next to me. At the same time as you are placing the seal, I have several bones come out of my body in the same side of my shoulder that you hit. At this time, I feel the muscle restraint taking place. However, as this is bone manipulation and not muscle movement, my jutsu isn't slowed. The bones travel up the your elbow, piercing and trapping your arm. I then jump back immediately after, ripping off your arm. This causes extreme pain to you. Also, the pain of the bones ripping through my skin and part of my muscle relieves me of the Genjutsu, allowing me to see you again.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    icecream

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    *As you disappear in my eyes, I stop. The second your hand hits me, I realize that you must be next to me. At the same time as you are placing the seal, I have several bones come out of my body in the same side of my shoulder that you hit. At this time, I feel the muscle restraint taking place. However, as this is bone manipulation and not muscle movement, my jutsu isn't slowed. The bones travel up the your elbow, piercing and trapping your arm. I then jump back immediately after, ripping off your arm. This causes extreme pain to you. Also, the pain of the bones ripping through my skin and part of my muscle relieves me of the Genjutsu, allowing me to see you again.*

Sidenote; Kaguya's are so accustomed to pain when using our bone manipulation skill, that we have gained a high pain resistiance which is both a curse and a blessing. Due the high pain resistiance you wouldn't get the ''shock'' from the pain applied to break yourself loose of the genjutsu, but let's say that it worked.
    As your bones start protuding through your skin - A bunch erupts through my arm as well, and intercepts with youse, leaving my arm unharmed. My bones are sorta tangled with youse, thus we're now stuck together.

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

In conjuction with that, I plan on doing what I planned on in the first place. But slightly altered, instead I deliver a right kick to the back of the lower part, of your leg left leg. Simultaneously I move my hand - the one's that stuck to your shoulder, in the opposite direction of my kick, thus resulting in you, being launched down on your back.

As you're being tilting I launch my left fist into your solar plexus with devasting strenght. Once I deliver the punch I disconnect the bones around my arm, freeing myself from falling down with you.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As my bones hit yours, I can tell that you've somehow defended despite not being able to see you. To compensate for this, I quickly take out my spine. At this time, I feel your kick on my leg and you are about to hit my plexus. As your leg hits me and I start to fall, I quickly aim my spine towards where you'd be, and have it wrap around your stomach and abdomen. I then quickly pull my hand back, having the spine rip your flesh apart as it comes off, dealing serious wounds.. My falling also add extra force, causing even more damage to be dealt. The second I land on my back, I quickly kick-up, landing on my feet and wrapping the spine back around you, this time restraining your arms as well.*

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

X-Test Failed-X
    Exceeded the limit of Taijutsu mistakes allowed
    Note for tester: Although failure criteria were met, tests need to be longer then this.