Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you even lift??

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    im about 6 ft tall and Im 20
    damn son hit the buffet its time to gain!!

Dr.Proof: Dollar Menu lol.. seriously the dollar menu works wonders.. The cheese burgers are like 420 calories each..
    Those are some tiny ass meat discs man!! Calories and simple carbs I can believe but there's no way they have that much protein

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

im about 6 ft tall and Im 20
    i am pretty skinny
    but i got a six pack
    and im real cut
    Six pack on a skinny guy is like boobs on a fat girl.. They don't count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnbeatablePakkun View Post
    damn son hit the buffet its time to gain!!

Dr.Proof: Dollar Menu lol.. seriously the dollar menu works wonders.. The cheese burgers are like 420 calories each..
    Those are some tiny ass meat discs man!! Calories and simple carbs I can believe but there's no way they have that much protein
    They really don't like 5 or 8grams.. That's why I add the protein powders.. and milk.. and peanut butter.. the essential food product for weight lifters.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Six pack on a skinny guy is like boobs on a fat girl.. They don't count

They really don't like 5 or 8grams.. That's why I add the protein powders.. and milk.. and peanut butter.. the essential food product for weight lifters.
    hahaha true that. I'm not gonna lie though the Dr. Proof protein diet might work for me. something I've been thinking of doing for a while now is having more than one protein shake a day too, I think I'll give that a try.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnbeatablePakkun View Post
    hahaha true that. I'm not gonna lie though the Dr. Proof protein diet might work for me. something I've been thinking of doing for a while now is having more than one protein shake a day too, I think I'll give that a try.
    You've only been having one? .. Should have two shakes a day.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

to bulk up basically you need to eat alot of protein, get alot of sleep, and workout like 5 times out of a whole week which is 7 days

Awesomeness unlimited FirzenNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

No. I don't.

I'm a second degree black belt in Karate, so I have a 3-4 hour workout everyday. Don't have the time to do more. :S

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    to bulk up basically you need to eat alot of protein, get alot of sleep, and workout like 5 times out of a whole week which is 7 days
    Don't need to work out 5times exactly more like 3 to 4days depending on the intensity and your overall goal.. But the rest is pretty true.

Rockstar From Mars. mcchikeneater's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I used to, but I got lazy about it. I do a couple sets of push ups once a day just so I don't turn into complete mush, but compared to how I used to work out, I am a complete bum, and its starting to show.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

didnt know dr proof was black... btw that hyuga thread was legit but it was fail in the end man.... i personaly dont lift, its very overated if you do some research , i took hapkido for almost 4 years and currently training at an aikido dojo been there for like 3 and a half years i do all body workouts.. im 5.7.. 155 i do pushups, and randori exorcises for my workout

Status
    Aug 2011
    KCCO.

Awh man, Thank you for reminding me to get back into working out.
    I let go after high school because I can't get to the gym from where i'm at.

I'm 145lbs at 5'9-5'10
    Was doing about 210-225 Bench.
    Squats at 370
    Dead lift about 350-375.
    Was never on anything in High School but now that i'm in College, I use P90X Recovery (when I can get to the gym)

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by warpathixclan View Post
    didnt know dr proof was black... btw that hyuga thread was legit but it was fail in the end man.... i personaly dont lift, its very overated if you do some research , i took hapkido for almost 4 years and currently training at an aikido dojo been there for like 3 and a half years i do all body workouts.. im 5.7.. 155 i do pushups, and randori exorcises for my workout
    Yeah it was fail in the end, I was like forget it all the flame I was getting..

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    I'm Batman

Yes i lift it is mandatory for athletes(i am an athlete) to do so.

Hinata's secret lover Kayloblaze's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Having a threeway with Hinata
    and Ino

I'm a champion Martial Artist and I train like a saiyan...truly. I'm 5'4 125 lbs and I can Parallel lift 150 lbs perpendicular to my body. 12hr training days three times a week. My regimen is: 6am-10 mile run, 7am-weight training, 9am- kung fu practice, 11am-meditation and Ba gua zhang, 4pm- heavy weight practice. (run all my techniques with 35 extra pounds strapped to each of my arms and legs) Finally at 6pm I cool down with Tai Chi; all my martial arts are genuine Chinese and not their american counter parts. Needless to say I don't take supplements of any kind, I just have a very strict diet.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    I'm a champion Martial Artist and I train like a saiyan...truly. I'm 5'4 125 lbs and I can Parallel lift 150 lbs perpendicular to my body. 12hr training days three times a week. My regimen is: 6am-10 mile run, 7am-weight training, 9am- kung fu practice, 11am-meditation and Ba gua zhang, 4pm- heavy weight practice. (run all my techniques with 35 extra pounds strapped to each of my arms and legs) Finally at 6pm I cool down with Tai Chi; all my martial arts are genuine Chinese and not their american counter parts. Needless to say I don't take supplements of any kind, I just have a very strict diet.
    Man are you serious? That's a tough routine but creds to you for keeping the discipline xD Martial arts are fun so I bet it feels like alot less time than it is, which is a good thing. Though when it comes to running long distances I feel like 10 minutes become 30

I have been practicing taekwon do before, some 5 years, but I'm thinking about trying some other form some day. When it comes to how I look I'm aiming more towards Bruce Lee's type rather than just bulking up mass
    I don't necessarily train my whole body with lifting weights but I get all parts by different types of exercises and I train at home. For legs I do bodyweight exercises and cycling, for arms I do pushups and weights, for core I do bodyweight aswell

Last edited by shri3kbat; 10-28-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I might lift twice a week or so, but I am a HUGE soccer player. It's my passion

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i dont lift weights,i do calisthenics(body weight workout) like pushups,pullups.....your muscles dont get so pumped up like by weight lifting but overall it`s better for muscle control,flexibility,endurance and eventually pure power

Last edited by 3MESSIAH; 10-28-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu

of course i lift bro.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihagodzzz View Post
    Awh man, Thank you for reminding me to get back into working out.
    I let go after high school because I can't get to the gym from where i'm at.

I'm 145lbs at 5'9-5'10
    Was doing about 210-225 Bench.
    Squats at 370
    Dead lift about 350-375.
    Was never on anything in High School but now that i'm in College, I use P90X Recovery (when I can get to the gym)
    Your a bit under weight but those are some decent stats bro! College is exhausting and it makes it hard for you to want to go sometimes but its alway worth it. I have my schedule set to where I only go to school twice a week, it govea me more time to work an work out. Of course I go to a community college lol that sort of schedule might not be possible at a university

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

i do legs 2 days, arms 2 days, back and chest 2 days and cardio everyday, lol i try to stay away from deadlift because it stunts your growth.

Hinata's secret lover Kayloblaze's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Having a threeway with Hinata
    and Ino

Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    Man are you serious? That's a tough routine but creds to you for keeping the discipline xD Martial arts are fun so I bet it feels like alot less time than it is, which is a good thing. Though when it comes to running long distances I feel like 10 minutes become 30

I have been practicing taekwon do before, some 5 years, but I'm thinking about trying some other form some day. When it comes to how I look I'm aiming more towards Bruce Lee's type rather than just bulking up mass
    I don't necessarily train my whole body with lifting weights but I get all parts by different types of exercises and I train at home. For legs I do bodyweight exercises and cycling, for arms I do pushups and weights, for core I do bodyweight aswell
    yeah I'm serious. It is tough but, I think it's fun. Taekwon do is a good intro but try thinking of doing some Karate or Hapkido to balance it with. You should also look up Bruce's training style, He had a fantastic way of training.