names!

[wind/fire training] dm1202 and general teno

*waits with anticipation for general teno*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Re: [wind/fire training] dm1202 and general teno

Yo yo yo!!!! I see you live in San Antonio Texas.. Hahha... I have about 10 of them on my fb and they are BEAUTIFUL!! *cough* anyways... whattsup my goodman

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Sees General Teno approching. Prematurely ejaculates into trousers. Rushes home to get a new pair.*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by belikemike43 View Post
    *Sees General Teno approching. Prematurely ejaculates into trousers. Rushes home to get a new pair.*
    :confused: looks confused at the genin acting funny before he bolts aways. :confused:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

O.O WHO WAS THAT?!?!?! anyways... which one do you want to learn first.. Fire or wind

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i would like to learn wind first, teno-taicho!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Well Tell me things about wind (Rl and Naruto-verse reference) , people who uses it, KG with wind in it, what it represents, wind jutsus, + anything else you would like to add. Make it sexy and lengthy

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Well Tell me things about wind (Rl and Naruto-verse reference) , people who uses it, KG with wind in it, what it represents, wind jutsus, + anything else you would like to add. Make it sexy and lengthy
    wind is blowing air(oxygen). wind release is consist of cutting with the greatest accuracy and power. even though the wind current doesn't travel in a straight line it still never misses still target. naruto, asuma, and danzo use wind techniques but it is commonly used to increase the cutting capacity of a blade when it comes to short want. and most of the time when it come to temari using wind tech they are mid to long range attack. ice, swift, and scorch release are the kg's that incorporates wind,with dust being the only kekkei touta with wind incorporated in it. other than kg's you can combine it with water and with fire to make the force behind them greater. wind is one of the most adaptable element other than water and in many cultures they are considered as spirits that can never be completely capture because they always find their way out of things.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Can you space it out next time.. my eyes were drooping.. lol. anyways good. now head with me to this windy area *goes into windy area*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

*i follow teno-taicho to the windy area.*

alright teno-taicho. what's next?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Nvm. Im going to do your fire and wind at the same time

Well Tell me things about wind (Rl and Naruto-verse reference) , people who uses it, KG with fire in it, what it represents, fire jutsus, + anything else you would like to add.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

im guessing you mean fire. fire cannot burn without oxygen therefore if dirt or water covers if it will be extinguished. if left unattended it can consume a large area. all uchiha uses it as a specialty, plus jiraiya, kakashi kakuzu and many more. kekkei genkai's with fire in it is scorch which combines fire and wind and lava with combines fire and earth, steam or boil release is combined with fire and water.

in many cultures fire represent more than one thing. it can represent passion, rage, destruction, power, any many more things. the most common thing about fire techniques is that it is blown throughout the mouth after being gathered and changing the nature of the chakra.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

GOOD GOOD!
    Now I want you to follow me to this windy, hot cave..
    *Goes into a windy cave thats hot as the devils toenail*
    *Wipes sweat off head*
    WHEW!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

*follows teno-sempai. pulls on his collar to release the steam from his shirt.*
    you say toenails i say balls, teno-sempai.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

. Balls.. true
    Well it seems you are hot enough
    I want you to sit down and focus on the heat in the atmosphere. As you do that concentrate and be one with the heat. Take on the heat properties until you dont even recognize your hot

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

*i then sit in a meditating position with my legs pretzel crossed and my hands cupped in my lap while closing my eye. i then focus on the attributes of the flames. the heat, the intensity, the power. i don't even have to be close to the fire and i continue to sweat. as i concentrate on the heat of the flames, i begin to feel the heat but from inside me. as i focus on that heat, the intensity of it begins to increase. my sweat begins to stop as my body begins to feel so warm from the inside that i can't feel the heat surrounding me therefore stopping me from sweating.*

i did it teno-sempai!!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Hmmm Nice Nice..... Now.. Try making the flame smaller.. then making it larger by inserting your chakra into it and controlling it

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

*i then get up from the meditating position and begin walking closer to the flame after getting back on my feet. i then gather chakra and remember the feeling i felt while i was meditating to change the nature of my chakra to fire. i then focus the new fire chakra into my hands via chakra network and release it to the fire causing it to increase in size. i then begin using the chakra control to cause the flame to calm and become smaller than what it was originally*

how do you like that? :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

GOOD GOOD!!!
    NOW!

I want you to throw 4 shirukens towards the tree. Soon as the shiruken leave your hands. I want you to exhale 4 mini fireballs . One on each shiruken to engulf them in flames. . Throw them towards that tree. and make sure you gather enough fire chakra

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

*i gather a large amount of chakra before concentrating on the feeling of fire to help me focus enough to change the nature of my chakra to fire. i then channel my fire chakra to my mouth via chakra network. once the fire is in my mouth i then grab 2 shurikens with both hand totalling in four shurikens and throw them. without hesitation then spew out four mini fireballs towards the shurikens. making contact with the shuriken the fireballs then engulf them. the shuriken are now covered by fire*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

GOOD GOOD!!

I now want you to channel your wind chakra all throughout the area.. but the most infront of you. I then want you to manipulate the air infront of you causing it to form into a mini tornado of such. enough to blow back projectiles.

Once you do that I then want you to switch back to your fire chakra network. As you do that I then want you to do the
    Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger. Once you do that i then want you to exhale a flammable gas from your mouth. making it that if a spark or a flame comes in contact with it. It will ignite

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

i channel my wind chakra after gathering and changing changing the nature to wind throughout the area around me.. but more so infront of me. I then manipulate the air infront of me causing it to form into a mini tornado. i manipulate it enough to blow back anything coming toward me.

I then switch back to my fire chakra after gathering my chakra and changing the nature and channeling it through my chakra network. As i do that I then do the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger. Once i do that i then exhale a flammable gas from my mouth. making a spark by clipping my teeth together comes in contact with it ignite it, causing it to become flames.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Ok. We will do something better. You are Kage rank. And i understand you want to get things on the way
    We will have a mini spar. Me Vs you. Wind and Fire ONLY. Up to your current rank. You can use All wind and fire jutsus thats listed and even in the AACT. that way if you misuse a jutsu i can teach you the proper way to use it. So I want you to goo first

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

jinsokuna kaminari in sig.

-as i noticed sempai from mid-range i throw a flash bomb from behind me over my head before it explodes blinding you. immediately after noticing you blinded i then throw 8 shuriken before covering them in flames to cause extra damage. after the shuriken is engulfed in flames and thrown i clapped my hands together compressing air causing it to turn into a powerful gale that strengthens the flames and pushes the shuriken traveling toward you from many angles which makes them travel faster.-

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Last edited by Wakizashi; 10-30-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

No Flashbomb. Just Wind and Fire

As I see the fire blaze shurikens I Quickly Tense up. As I do that I then see you enhance the speed and power of the fire shurikens. I then quickly do 3 handseals. As I do that I then spit out a huge amount of water from my mouth that clashes with your Fire/Wind Mashup. Negating The attack. After that attack is done. I quickly Generate a column of spinning water that take on the look of a huge Water Snake. I then infuse the water snake with Lightning.. The water snake Then collides into you causing damage also deforming into a river and carrys you off. If not defended properly

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After waving the Dragon → Tiger → Rabbit hand seals, the user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.
    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Last edited by Teño; 10-26-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»