Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    [open spar] lets kill time

    Rei's R and R
    No killing/stealing bio's
    place: terrain(half grass land half water)
    range: mid range
    custom jutsu's/ weapons are allowed(no custom element/cfs)
    my bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=250086
    canon justu up to A rank

    note:jounin or s-jounin only
    link your bio and we'll get started
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,425
    Location
    Србија!!!
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    come at me xD
     
         

  3. #3
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    You'll lose with one move! Now run along boy. The only way 2 beat me is to mudara niqume nigete nigete and when your at the same rank with me come at me!
     
         

  4. #4
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    If you want to spar for the fun of it, I'm up to it even if I'm a Grim. But up to you.
     
         

  5. #5
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    You know what why dont we, i dont care if you mop the floor with me!
     
         

  6. #6
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    You know what why dont we, i dont care if you mop the floor with me!
    Castiel bio in sig (needs updating.) You can make the first move.
     
         

  7. #7
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Well you've seen my own bio and yes mine need updating too. Sorry 4 the l8 reply.

    *kefa sees castiel at mid-range*


    kefa: hey i want to measure my vessel with yours. Get ready here i come

    *after saying this kefa runs towards castiel throwing a 2 one behing the other making it look like 1 kunai from castiel's view, while running behind the kunai's kefa then channel his lightning chakra to his right hand still running towards castiel immediatly behind the kunai's,*

    kefa: mm....i'd like to see what you'll do.

    Raiton no jutsu- lightning release technique
    rank: d
    range: short
    chakra: 10
    damage points: 20
    description: the user makes lightning blast which he uses to attack his target.
     
         

  8. #8
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Well you've seen my own bio and yes mine need updating too. Sorry 4 the l8 reply.

    *kefa sees castiel at mid-range*


    kefa: hey i want to measure my vessel with yours. Get ready here i come

    *after saying this kefa runs towards castiel throwing a 2 one behing the other making it look like 1 kunai from castiel's view, while running behind the kunai's kefa then channel his lightning chakra to his right hand still running towards castiel immediatly behind the kunai's,*

    kefa: mm....i'd like to see what you'll do.

    Raiton no jutsu- lightning release technique
    rank: d
    range: short
    chakra: 10
    damage points: 20
    description: the user makes lightning blast which he uses to attack his target.
    Castiel: Hello my name is Castiel, hope we have a good spar.

    -As I see the one kunai coming towards me, and you running also towards me, I use; I gather up a small amount of wind chakra then I release it all around me to block the kunai(s) and to put you off balance. From there I use; I gather up my dark chakra (since we are at short range now) I then release a small amount of it, which turn into waves, that knock you back to mid-range.-

    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

    Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.

     
         

  9. #9
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    *kefa is blown back by the dark release, he stops him self from moving backward any further, currently at mid range from castiel kefa talks*

    Kefa: omg! You are strong!. But i will not make this easy 4 you. Prepare yourself.:zonder:

    *kefa after saying this, kefa smiles then focuses his water chakra from his gut and into his mouth and then releases as a mist, which covers the whole area, hence blocking your view of me*

    kirigakure no jutsu - hidding in the mist jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: supplementary
    Range: short/mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: this displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth either by lifting water from a pre-existing form or by spitting it from the users mouth

    kefa: 'whispering', yes he cant see me now! He wont be expecting this!

    *after saying this kefa build up his water chakra, focusing on it from his gut to his mouth, he spits out an average sized ball of water, which hits you and makes you wet*

    suiton no jutsu-water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: supplementary/attack/defense
    Range: short-mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: creates small waves of water, small blasts and small shiels of water.

    *when you get hits by this jutsu, kefa starts running quietly towards you till he's at close range but still hidden in the mist, then kefa focuses his lightning chakra to his right palm, slamming his hand on the ground and releases the lightning*

    Raiton: Raikou oonami- lightning release: lightning surge
    Rank: D
    Type: offensive
    Range: short
    Chakra costs: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: the user will focus their chakra to their hand and then slam the hand on the ground creating a lightning surge that goes across the ground to shock the users opponent.

    Kefa: mm! :zonder:
     
         

  10. #10
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    *kefa is blown back by the dark release, he stops him self from moving backward any further, currently at mid range from castiel kefa talks*

    Kefa: omg! You are strong!. But i will not make this easy 4 you. Prepare yourself.:zonder:

    *kefa after saying this, kefa smiles then focuses his water chakra from his gut and into his mouth and then releases as a mist, which covers the whole area, hence blocking your view of me*

    kirigakure no jutsu - hidding in the mist jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: supplementary
    Range: short/mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: this displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth either by lifting water from a pre-existing form or by spitting it from the users mouth

    kefa: 'whispering', yes he cant see me now! He wont be expecting this!

    *after saying this kefa build up his water chakra, focusing on it from his gut to his mouth, he spits out an average sized ball of water, which hits you and makes you wet*

    suiton no jutsu-water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: supplementary/attack/defense
    Range: short-mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: creates small waves of water, small blasts and small shiels of water.

    *when you get hits by this jutsu, kefa starts running quietly towards you till he's at close range but still hidden in the mist, then kefa focuses his lightning chakra to his right palm, slamming his hand on the ground and releases the lightning*

    Raiton: Raikou oonami- lightning release: lightning surge
    Rank: D
    Type: offensive
    Range: short
    Chakra costs: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: the user will focus their chakra to their hand and then slam the hand on the ground creating a lightning surge that goes across the ground to shock the users opponent.



    Kefa: mm! :zonder:
    -As I see the mist gather around me and I lost eyes on you, I use; I preform the handseals Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake while sending my chakra up to the clouds, the rain starts to fall I find out where you are.-

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

    -I get hit by some water, from there I focus my chakra in the rain to pinpoint you out, then I use; Using your mist to my advantage I reflect the natural light in your exact direction as the rain jutsu pinpointed you out. You are now blinded as long as you keep the mist jutsu up.-

    (Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

    -I walk towards you to we're in short as range from there I use; I cast an illusion over you and the area surrounding, I manipulate the area to look like a desert.-

    (Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

    Have fun in that illusion. :zonder:
     
         

  11. #11
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    *kefa looks up and sees the rain down pour, he wonders why its raining then recalling your hand seals he knew it was you, kefa looks at you and gets blinded by a bright light due to this kefa starts jumping(jumping twice) backward and scratching eyes cause they hurt due to the bright light as he jumps backwards he leaves the mist, when kefa stops your far away from him, now at long range from each other, kefa looks up as the mist is cleared by the rain, due to the mist being d-rank and kefa not using so much chakra it wasnt thick enough to last with the down pour, kefa looks up and sees castiel far away from him*

    kefa: my eyes hurt thanks 2 you. Bakabakashi! :flaw:. Lets begin this battle

    * after having said this kefa, kefa bites his right hand thumb, then he daps other fingers on the thumb, he makes the Snake-Bird hand seals focusing his chakra he slams his hand on the group, he looks up at castiel and smiles :zonder: *

    kefa: kuchiyose no jutsu

    kuchiyose jutsu-mizu no kawasemi jade: summong the water kinfisher jade
    Type: supplementary
    Range: short
    Rank: B
    Chakra points: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and the snake-ram hand seals the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large kingfisher bird with a 1.5 meter wing spam who cannot carry anyone on her back. She has an affinity for water and can use several water techs up 2 b rank with no hand seals.

    *when the summoning seal appears followed by a cloud of smoke and Jade within the cloud of smoke kefa tells her to use water bullet aimed at castiel and then Jade should take flight and use another water bullet diretly above castiel*

    suiton: teppoudama- water style water buller
    Rank: B
    Range: short/long
    Type: offense
    Chakra costs: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the user will gather water in his mouth and then spit out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a large area leaving it soaked.(in this case jade and she's a she). X2
     
         

  12. #12
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    *kefa looks up and sees the rain down pour, he wonders why its raining then recalling your hand seals he knew it was you, kefa looks at you and gets blinded by a bright light due to this kefa starts jumping(jumping twice) backward and scratching eyes cause they hurt due to the bright light as he jumps backwards he leaves the mist, when kefa stops your far away from him, now at long range from each other, kefa looks up as the mist is cleared by the rain, due to the mist being d-rank and kefa not using so much chakra it wasnt thick enough to last with the down pour, kefa looks up and sees castiel far away from him*

    kefa: my eyes hurt thanks 2 you. Bakabakashi! :flaw:. Lets begin this battle

    * after having said this kefa, kefa bites his right hand thumb, then he daps other fingers on the thumb, he makes the Snake-Bird hand seals focusing his chakra he slams his hand on the group, he looks up at castiel and smiles :zonder: *

    kefa: kuchiyose no jutsu

    kuchiyose jutsu-mizu no kawasemi jade: summong the water kinfisher jade
    Type: supplementary
    Range: short
    Rank: B
    Chakra points: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and the snake-ram hand seals the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large kingfisher bird with a 1.5 meter wing spam who cannot carry anyone on her back. She has an affinity for water and can use several water techs up 2 b rank with no hand seals.

    *when the summoning seal appears followed by a cloud of smoke and Jade within the cloud of smoke kefa tells her to use water bullet aimed at castiel and then Jade should take flight and use another water bullet diretly above castiel*

    suiton: teppoudama- water style water buller
    Rank: B
    Range: short/long
    Type: offense
    Chakra costs: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the user will gather water in his mouth and then spit out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a large area leaving it soaked.(in this case jade and she's a she). X2
    -As I see the water bullet coming straight for me, I use; I surround myself with the earth protecting me from the water bullet, while the shelter is still up I use; I send my earth chakra into the ground to make it like sand, then I dig though the sand, to go underground, from there I stay underground until I needed to come out.-

    (Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

    Good luck.
     
         

  13. #13
    neilson's Avatar
    Status
    neilson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,099
    Location
    Very close to your death
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    *kefa watches as the two water bullet hits its target, as everything settles kefa see's an earth defense*

    kefa: wind, water now earth. This dude is on a whole new level isnt he?. I have to be on the safe side so i'll bury you! UNDER WATER! :noc:

    *kefa tells jade to come down and use exploding water colliding waves and after she does that kefa makes 3 clones*

    suiton: bakusui shoha: water style-exploding water colliding waves
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/supplementary
    Chakra points: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Descripiton: the user will create a large volume of water from their mouth spitting it towards the ground and lifting the user up in the air. The user can also ride the waves allowing him at high speeds to attack the enemy. The water can be use to create an ocean and also for other water techniques.

    Mizu bunshin: water style water clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: supplementary
    Chakra costs: 15
    Damage points:N/A
    Descripiton: the user will first perform the tiger hand seal after the hand seal the user will create a clone made of water. Which has 1/10th of the users chakra, the clones are limited such that they can only travel at short distance from the user without being unbalanced. When taken enough damage they return back to water.
    Note: a water source is required

    kefa: :noc: :zonder:
     
         

  14. #14
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    *kefa watches as the two water bullet hits its target, as everything settles kefa see's an earth defense*

    kefa: wind, water now earth. This dude is on a whole new level isnt he?. I have to be on the safe side so i'll bury you! UNDER WATER! :noc:

    *kefa tells jade to come down and use exploding water colliding waves and after she does that kefa makes 3 clones*

    suiton: bakusui shoha: water style-exploding water colliding waves
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive/supplementary
    Chakra points: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Descripiton: the user will create a large volume of water from their mouth spitting it towards the ground and lifting the user up in the air. The user can also ride the waves allowing him at high speeds to attack the enemy. The water can be use to create an ocean and also for other water techniques.

    Mizu bunshin: water style water clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: supplementary
    Chakra costs: 15
    Damage points:N/A
    Descripiton: the user will first perform the tiger hand seal after the hand seal the user will create a clone made of water. Which has 1/10th of the users chakra, the clones are limited such that they can only travel at short distance from the user without being unbalanced. When taken enough damage they return back to water.
    Note: a water source is required

    kefa: :noc: :zonder:
    -Since I am still underground, I feel the earth start to feel damp, I quickly use; I pop out from the ground, gathering my water chakra while I do that, once I've done that I manipulate my chakra to blend into the water source you created I slowly move up to the top of the water colliding waves, I come out from the water seamlessly I use; using the water source around me, I gather up my water chakra to create 5 water sharks I send 3 of those sharks to destroy your water clones, then I send the remaining two towards you, one on your right side, the other one on your left side. To finish off this move, I use; I breath out a large fireball, which I send straight towards your summoning once the fireball makes contract with your bird it erupts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing your bird in flames.-

    (Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

    (Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

    I'm enjoying myself, hope I didn't go to hard on you.
     
         

  15. #15
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,496
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    oh thats mean. jumps infront of the fire ball in hiruko armour. blocking it but sacrificing my hiruko armour.
    dammn it nathan you want this fight over quickly dont you?
    sasori bio in sig .
     
         

  16. #16
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    oh thats mean. jumps infront of the fire ball in hiruko armour. blocking it but sacrificing my hiruko armour.
    dammn it nathan you want this fight over quickly dont you?
    sasori bio in sig .
    I wanted to get rid of the bird, I don't have a summoning.
    So it's you two vs me, is it now?
     
         

  17. #17
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,496
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    oh thought it was aimed at him not the bird disregard my post then .
     
         

  18. #18
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    47,760
    Location
    Australia
    -.-
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    oh thought it was aimed at him not the bird disregard my post then .
    No, I'm not THAT mean. I'm enjoying this spar, I don't want it to end that this pace.
     
         

  19. #19
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,496
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Valar Morguhlis
     

    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    haha k have fun then.
     
         

  20. #20
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,100
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: [open spar] lets kill time

    *Adding more Spam*

    Hey, don't hurt Jade
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •