Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

[open spar] lets kill time

Rei's R and R
    No killing/stealing bio's
    place: terrain(half grass land half water)
    range: mid range
    custom jutsu's/ weapons are allowed(no custom element/cfs)
    my bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=250086
    canon justu up to A rank

note:jounin or s-jounin only
    link your bio and we'll get started

Status
    Mar 2012
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.

Re: [open spar] lets kill time

come at me xD

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

You'll lose with one move! Now run along boy. The only way 2 beat me is to mudara niqume nigete nigete and when your at the same rank with me come at me!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

If you want to spar for the fun of it, I'm up to it even if I'm a Grim. But up to you.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

You know what why dont we, i dont care if you mop the floor with me!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    You know what why dont we, i dont care if you mop the floor with me!
    Castiel bio in sig (needs updating.) You can make the first move.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Well you've seen my own bio and yes mine need updating too. Sorry 4 the l8 reply.

*kefa sees castiel at mid-range*

kefa: hey i want to measure my vessel with yours. Get ready here i come

*after saying this kefa runs towards castiel throwing a 2 one behing the other making it look like 1 kunai from castiel's view, while running behind the kunai's kefa then channel his lightning chakra to his right hand still running towards castiel immediatly behind the kunai's,*

kefa: mm....i'd like to see what you'll do.

Raiton no jutsu- lightning release technique
    range: short
    chakra: 10
    damage points: 20
    description: the user makes lightning blast which he uses to attack his target.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Well you've seen my own bio and yes mine need updating too. Sorry 4 the l8 reply.

*kefa sees castiel at mid-range*

kefa: hey i want to measure my vessel with yours. Get ready here i come

*after saying this kefa runs towards castiel throwing a 2 one behing the other making it look like 1 kunai from castiel's view, while running behind the kunai's kefa then channel his lightning chakra to his right hand still running towards castiel immediatly behind the kunai's,*

kefa: mm....i'd like to see what you'll do.

Raiton no jutsu- lightning release technique
    range: short
    chakra: 10
    damage points: 20
    description: the user makes lightning blast which he uses to attack his target.
    Castiel: Hello my name is Castiel, hope we have a good spar.

-As I see the one kunai coming towards me, and you running also towards me, I use; I gather up a small amount of wind chakra then I release it all around me to block the kunai(s) and to put you off balance. From there I use; I gather up my dark chakra (since we are at short range now) I then release a small amount of it, which turn into waves, that knock you back to mid-range.-

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

*kefa is blown back by the dark release, he stops him self from moving backward any further, currently at mid range from castiel kefa talks*

Kefa: omg! You are strong!. But i will not make this easy 4 you. Prepare yourself.:zonder:

*kefa after saying this, kefa smiles then focuses his water chakra from his gut and into his mouth and then releases as a mist, which covers the whole area, hence blocking your view of me*

kirigakure no jutsu - hidding in the mist jutsu
    Type: supplementary
    Range: short/mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: this displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth either by lifting water from a pre-existing form or by spitting it from the users mouth

kefa: 'whispering', yes he cant see me now! He wont be expecting this!

*after saying this kefa build up his water chakra, focusing on it from his gut to his mouth, he spits out an average sized ball of water, which hits you and makes you wet*

suiton no jutsu-water technique
    Type: supplementary/attack/defense
    Range: short-mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: creates small waves of water, small blasts and small shiels of water.

*when you get hits by this jutsu, kefa starts running quietly towards you till he's at close range but still hidden in the mist, then kefa focuses his lightning chakra to his right palm, slamming his hand on the ground and releases the lightning*

Raiton: Raikou oonami- lightning release: lightning surge
    Type: offensive
    Range: short
    Chakra costs: 10
    Description: the user will focus their chakra to their hand and then slam the hand on the ground creating a lightning surge that goes across the ground to shock the users opponent.

Kefa: mm! :zonder:

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

*kefa is blown back by the dark release, he stops him self from moving backward any further, currently at mid range from castiel kefa talks*

Kefa: omg! You are strong!. But i will not make this easy 4 you. Prepare yourself.:zonder:

*kefa after saying this, kefa smiles then focuses his water chakra from his gut and into his mouth and then releases as a mist, which covers the whole area, hence blocking your view of me*

kirigakure no jutsu - hidding in the mist jutsu
    Range: short/mid
    Description: this displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth either by lifting water from a pre-existing form or by spitting it from the users mouth

kefa: 'whispering', yes he cant see me now! He wont be expecting this!

*after saying this kefa build up his water chakra, focusing on it from his gut to his mouth, he spits out an average sized ball of water, which hits you and makes you wet*

suiton no jutsu-water technique
    Type: supplementary/attack/defense
    Range: short-mid
    Description: creates small waves of water, small blasts and small shiels of water.

*when you get hits by this jutsu, kefa starts running quietly towards you till he's at close range but still hidden in the mist, then kefa focuses his lightning chakra to his right palm, slamming his hand on the ground and releases the lightning*

Raiton: Raikou oonami- lightning release: lightning surge
    Chakra costs: 10
    Description: the user will focus their chakra to their hand and then slam the hand on the ground creating a lightning surge that goes across the ground to shock the users opponent.

Kefa: mm! :zonder:
    -As I see the mist gather around me and I lost eyes on you, I use; I preform the handseals Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake while sending my chakra up to the clouds, the rain starts to fall I find out where you are.-

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

-I get hit by some water, from there I focus my chakra in the rain to pinpoint you out, then I use; Using your mist to my advantage I reflect the natural light in your exact direction as the rain jutsu pinpointed you out. You are now blinded as long as you keep the mist jutsu up.-

(Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

-I walk towards you to we're in short as range from there I use; I cast an illusion over you and the area surrounding, I manipulate the area to look like a desert.-

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Have fun in that illusion. :zonder:

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

*kefa looks up and sees the rain down pour, he wonders why its raining then recalling your hand seals he knew it was you, kefa looks at you and gets blinded by a bright light due to this kefa starts jumping(jumping twice) backward and scratching eyes cause they hurt due to the bright light as he jumps backwards he leaves the mist, when kefa stops your far away from him, now at long range from each other, kefa looks up as the mist is cleared by the rain, due to the mist being d-rank and kefa not using so much chakra it wasnt thick enough to last with the down pour, kefa looks up and sees castiel far away from him*

kefa: my eyes hurt thanks 2 you. Bakabakashi! :flaw:. Lets begin this battle

* after having said this kefa, kefa bites his right hand thumb, then he daps other fingers on the thumb, he makes the Snake-Bird hand seals focusing his chakra he slams his hand on the group, he looks up at castiel and smiles :zonder: *

kefa: kuchiyose no jutsu

kuchiyose jutsu-mizu no kawasemi jade: summong the water kinfisher jade
    Chakra points: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and the snake-ram hand seals the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large kingfisher bird with a 1.5 meter wing spam who cannot carry anyone on her back. She has an affinity for water and can use several water techs up 2 b rank with no hand seals.

*when the summoning seal appears followed by a cloud of smoke and Jade within the cloud of smoke kefa tells her to use water bullet aimed at castiel and then Jade should take flight and use another water bullet diretly above castiel*

suiton: teppoudama- water style water buller
    Range: short/long
    Type: offense
    Chakra costs: 20
    Description: the user will gather water in his mouth and then spit out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a large area leaving it soaked.(in this case jade and she's a she). X2

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

*kefa looks up and sees the rain down pour, he wonders why its raining then recalling your hand seals he knew it was you, kefa looks at you and gets blinded by a bright light due to this kefa starts jumping(jumping twice) backward and scratching eyes cause they hurt due to the bright light as he jumps backwards he leaves the mist, when kefa stops your far away from him, now at long range from each other, kefa looks up as the mist is cleared by the rain, due to the mist being d-rank and kefa not using so much chakra it wasnt thick enough to last with the down pour, kefa looks up and sees castiel far away from him*

kefa: my eyes hurt thanks 2 you. Bakabakashi! :flaw:. Lets begin this battle

* after having said this kefa, kefa bites his right hand thumb, then he daps other fingers on the thumb, he makes the Snake-Bird hand seals focusing his chakra he slams his hand on the group, he looks up at castiel and smiles :zonder: *

kefa: kuchiyose no jutsu

kuchiyose jutsu-mizu no kawasemi jade: summong the water kinfisher jade
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and the snake-ram hand seals the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large kingfisher bird with a 1.5 meter wing spam who cannot carry anyone on her back. She has an affinity for water and can use several water techs up 2 b rank with no hand seals.

*when the summoning seal appears followed by a cloud of smoke and Jade within the cloud of smoke kefa tells her to use water bullet aimed at castiel and then Jade should take flight and use another water bullet diretly above castiel*

suiton: teppoudama- water style water buller
    Type: offense
    Description: the user will gather water in his mouth and then spit out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a large area leaving it soaked.(in this case jade and she's a she). X2
    -As I see the water bullet coming straight for me, I use; I surround myself with the earth protecting me from the water bullet, while the shelter is still up I use; I send my earth chakra into the ground to make it like sand, then I dig though the sand, to go underground, from there I stay underground until I needed to come out.-

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Good luck.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

*kefa watches as the two water bullet hits its target, as everything settles kefa see's an earth defense*

kefa: wind, water now earth. This dude is on a whole new level isnt he?. I have to be on the safe side so i'll bury you! UNDER WATER! :noc:

*kefa tells jade to come down and use exploding water colliding waves and after she does that kefa makes 3 clones*

suiton: bakusui shoha: water style-exploding water colliding waves
    Type: Offensive/supplementary
    Descripiton: the user will create a large volume of water from their mouth spitting it towards the ground and lifting the user up in the air. The user can also ride the waves allowing him at high speeds to attack the enemy. The water can be use to create an ocean and also for other water techniques.

Mizu bunshin: water style water clone
    Chakra costs: 15
    Damage points:N/A
    Descripiton: the user will first perform the tiger hand seal after the hand seal the user will create a clone made of water. Which has 1/10th of the users chakra, the clones are limited such that they can only travel at short distance from the user without being unbalanced. When taken enough damage they return back to water.
    Note: a water source is required

kefa: :noc: :zonder:

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

*kefa watches as the two water bullet hits its target, as everything settles kefa see's an earth defense*

kefa: wind, water now earth. This dude is on a whole new level isnt he?. I have to be on the safe side so i'll bury you! UNDER WATER! :noc:

*kefa tells jade to come down and use exploding water colliding waves and after she does that kefa makes 3 clones*

suiton: bakusui shoha: water style-exploding water colliding waves
    Type: Offensive/supplementary
    Descripiton: the user will create a large volume of water from their mouth spitting it towards the ground and lifting the user up in the air. The user can also ride the waves allowing him at high speeds to attack the enemy. The water can be use to create an ocean and also for other water techniques.

Mizu bunshin: water style water clone
    Damage points:N/A
    Descripiton: the user will first perform the tiger hand seal after the hand seal the user will create a clone made of water. Which has 1/10th of the users chakra, the clones are limited such that they can only travel at short distance from the user without being unbalanced. When taken enough damage they return back to water.
    Note: a water source is required

kefa: :noc: :zonder:
    -Since I am still underground, I feel the earth start to feel damp, I quickly use; I pop out from the ground, gathering my water chakra while I do that, once I've done that I manipulate my chakra to blend into the water source you created I slowly move up to the top of the water colliding waves, I come out from the water seamlessly I use; using the water source around me, I gather up my water chakra to create 5 water sharks I send 3 of those sharks to destroy your water clones, then I send the remaining two towards you, one on your right side, the other one on your left side. To finish off this move, I use; I breath out a large fireball, which I send straight towards your summoning once the fireball makes contract with your bird it erupts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing your bird in flames.-

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

I'm enjoying myself, hope I didn't go to hard on you.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Valar Morguhlis

oh thats mean. jumps infront of the fire ball in hiruko armour. blocking it but sacrificing my hiruko armour.
    dammn it nathan you want this fight over quickly dont you?
    sasori bio in sig .

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    oh thats mean. jumps infront of the fire ball in hiruko armour. blocking it but sacrificing my hiruko armour.
    dammn it nathan you want this fight over quickly dont you?
    sasori bio in sig .
    I wanted to get rid of the bird, I don't have a summoning.
    So it's you two vs me, is it now?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Valar Morguhlis

oh thought it was aimed at him not the bird disregard my post then .

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    oh thought it was aimed at him not the bird disregard my post then .
    No, I'm not THAT mean. I'm enjoying this spar, I don't want it to end that this pace.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Valar Morguhlis

haha k have fun then.

Status
    O__O'

*Adding more Spam*

Hey, don't hurt Jade

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Thanks 4 the help blaise, but i'm doing this solo!

*kefa and his clone each watch a part 1 front, 1 back, 1 left and 1 right, all of a sudden castiel appears and before kefa could react he sees 3 water sharks which pop out from the water, all his clones clone form in a straight line next to him all pull out a kunai tagged with paper bombs and throw at the 3 sharks eliminating them, then all of a sudden 2 more sharks come, kefa jumbs back while 2 of his clones are used as a meal, kefa throws 2 kunai tagged with a paper bomb at the sharks eliminating them too. Then a fire ball comes for jade. Kefa tell jade to fly up to dodge the attack, Jade takes flight and the fire ball passes under her. She flies at mid range to castiel and uses water horn, then flies directly above castiel and uses water bullet all instructed by kefa, kefa then runs towards castiel and at short range he focuses his water chakra into his hand slamming it on the water surface he releases his chakra creating a shark and making it attack*

suiton: mizurappa- water release: water horn
    Range: mid
    Descripition: jade creates a big jet of water that is launched from her mouth

suiton: teppodama- water style: water bullet
    Description: jade spits out a rotationg sphere of water which blasts an area or target damaging and leaving it soaked

suiton: suikotoppa- water release: water shark breakthrough
    Description: the user will make a water shark to jump into the air and bold towards their target and striking them

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

Thanks 4 the help blaise, but i'm doing this solo!

*kefa and his clone each watch a part 1 front, 1 back, 1 left and 1 right, all of a sudden castiel appears and before kefa could react he sees 3 water sharks which pop out from the water, all his clones clone form in a straight line next to him all pull out a kunai tagged with paper bombs and throw at the 3 sharks eliminating them, then all of a sudden 2 more sharks come, kefa jumbs back while 2 of his clones are used as a meal, kefa throws 2 kunai tagged with a paper bomb at the sharks eliminating them too. Then a fire ball comes for jade. Kefa tell jade to fly up to dodge the attack, Jade takes flight and the fire ball passes under her. She flies at mid range to castiel and uses water horn, then flies directly above castiel and uses water bullet all instructed by kefa, kefa then runs towards castiel and at short range he focuses his water chakra into his hand slamming it on the water surface he releases his chakra creating a shark and making it attack*

suiton: mizurappa- water release: water horn
    Range: mid
    Descripition: jade creates a big jet of water that is launched from her mouth

suiton: teppodama- water style: water bullet
    Description: jade spits out a rotationg sphere of water which blasts an area or target damaging and leaving it soaked

suiton: suikotoppa- water release: water shark breakthrough
    Description: the user will make a water shark to jump into the air and bold towards their target and striking them
    -As the water horn is coming towards me, I use; To cut right thought the water horn.-

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

-As soon, as I've preformed Vacuum Slash, without effort I use; I perform Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, I create a vortex of water, but I face it upwards to block your water bullet jutsu. To finish off this move, I use; I focus my dark chakra in my hands, then I release it towards your shark, the wave goes though your shark, I put more chakra in the wave so it continues towards you, and hits you.-

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.

That was a good move on your part.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

*kefa gets hit by Castiels dark release, then infront of castiel eyes kefa disperse into liquid*

kefa: seems like you forgot about my clone

*castiel looks up and sees kefa at mid range from him, having remembered that his shark took out only 2 of kefa 3 clones*

kefa: castiel i forgot to mention that jade stays on the field for only 4 turns, after this turn she'll return to her homeland. Thinking: (wind, water, earth, fire, dark release! What is this man? i should run when i have the chance)

*after saying this kefa looks at castiel and Jade hovers above him, kefa tell jade to use water bullet, which comes directly for you, blast you on impact*

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

*as jade releases the water bullet kefa runs directly under it to clone range to castiel as the blast hits castiel, kefa immediately focuses his water chakra and makes 3 spinning wave of water, with each coming for you one at a time, followed by three paper bombs which explode on impact as they hit you*

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniquesfor distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

*after you thrown back after my attack and the paper bombs jade is directly above where your thrown to to use*

Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

*after jade uses that attack she goes poof into a cloud of smoke and back to her home land*

kefa: thinking: (why should i run?)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Something.

*kefa gets hit by Castiels dark release, then infront of castiel eyes kefa disperse into liquid*

kefa: seems like you forgot about my clone

*castiel looks up and sees kefa at mid range from him, having remembered that his shark took out only 2 of kefa 3 clones*

kefa: castiel i forgot to mention that jade stays on the field for only 4 turns, after this turn she'll return to her homeland. Thinking: (wind, water, earth, fire, dark release! What is this man? i should run when i have the chance)

*after saying this kefa looks at castiel and Jade hovers above him, kefa tell jade to use water bullet, which comes directly for you, blast you on impact*

*as jade releases the water bullet kefa runs directly under it to clone range to castiel as the blast hits castiel, kefa immediately focuses his water chakra and makes 3 spinning wave of water, with each coming for you one at a time, followed by three paper bombs which explode on impact as they hit you*

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniquesfor distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

*after you thrown back after my attack and the paper bombs jade is directly above where your thrown to to use*

*after jade uses that attack she goes poof into a cloud of smoke and back to her home land*

kefa: thinking: (why should i run?)
    -I see the water gun jutsu coming for me so, I gather up my water chakra around my whole body, then I blend/sink into the water below me, to evade your moves. I sneak right behind, I come up from the water. Behind you, by gathering up my water chakra, I create a flow of rushing water which traps you in a water orb prison, without effort I gather up my water chakra once more, to create 5 water sharks, that I send straight into the orb prison that I've trapped you in, they rip you apart.-

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Good luck getting out of that.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

kefa: thinking: now i'm mad

*as castiel sneaks up behind kefa and traps him in a sphere of water, kefa tries to understand and then kefa looks at castiel and watches as casatiel places his hand on water and releases his chakra to form sharks*

kefa: thinking: does he intend on making me a meal, again?

*kefa immediately bites his left hand thumb, then waves the snake-ram-bird hand seals, he then places his hand on the bottom of the sphere where the ocean and the water prison sphere intersect and releases his chakra*

kefa: kuchioyose no jutsu

(Kuchiyose: Waraikawasemi no Leach) Summoning: The Kookaburra Leach
    Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
    Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
    By flapping his wing(s);
    - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
    - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
    - Wind Release: Gale Palm,
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
    - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    By releasing through his mouth:
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Notes:
    - Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
    - Leach can carry only one human on his back,
    - Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.

*as leach is summoned he breaks the water prison just like when naruto summoned gamabunta during his fight with gaara, kefa is standing on leach's head as leach flies into the air*

kefa: castiel! let the battle begin!

*now at mid range from castiel and after saying this kefa tells leach to use wind release vaccum sphere, shooting 6 wind blasts, 2 directly at castiel and 4 to his surroundings:east,north,west and south.*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

*kefa then shoots some lightning blasts towards the water, once the lightning hits the water every part of it is filled with electricity which also shocks the hell outta you!*

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

kefa: good luck with that

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»