You pick rules and what not 0.0

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Re: Open spar

Pew Pew Pew PEW PEW PEW
    Right dot in sig.

Last edited by Scaze; 10-28-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Rules?

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Unofficial Battle
    Rei's R&R
    Killing Allowed
    Stealing Disallowed
    CJ's Allowed
    CE's Allowed
    Range: Mid

Terrain:

The water depth is up to around your waist, and the water is constantly flowing, ie, won't run out.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Plain terrain I dont like the disadvantage 0.0

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Make your move? o_o

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I'll make my move when I want to make my move 0.0

As we are standing away from each other and I am thinking why are you so ugly.I channel my lightning chakra in the air above you and make lightning strike down where you are staning,one,one meter behind you and the same in front of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

As soon as I have done this I perform one hand seal and make four pillars rise in a X shape with you in the middle.As soon as the pillars begin to rise they start to emit lightning which strikes you from all sides.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

I then simply make the ground arond the pillars in a square formation lower including you which makes you fall while you are being shocked.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Hearing the crackle and roar of lightning, Ling quickly looks to the sky. Seeing two lightning bolts descending towards him he quickly reacts by reaching for his Dao Sword, swinging it and creating a whirlwind vortex of wind around him. The vortex completely shielding him from the effects of the lightning. After which ling Yao quickly bursts off into a sprint, sheathing his Dao sword as he does so.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Then, Ling seeing your four pillars rising simply stomps on the ground, causing five pillars to erupt from the earth. One pillar erupts for each of your lightning pillars, smashing into their sides causing them to topple outwards as they crumble, while a single pillar rises directly behind aiming to punch you forwards towards me.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Ling however wastes no time, and makes it so that the pillar that's rising towards you immediately sprouts its own pillar of water. The pillar of water would impact you first; drenching you, before you're finally hit with the brute force of the earth pillar. You'd be sent flying towards me and would most likely be left sprawling on the ground. As such Ling simply steps towards you, forcing you into a kneeling position as he begins to calmly ascertain your intentions.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

How mundane, I see you, you see me, and immediately you decide that I'm your enemy. Where's your sense of kindness? You know if you want to make friends, you should start by at least saying "Hi" or buying me a drink. But you've started all wrong, so I'll warn you now; if you challenge me; the only future that awaits you is death. However you can always repent of your sins and start afresh, of course nothing in this life is free. So as retribution I'll be having your right arm. So what do you say?

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

As you begin to run towards me I see the pillars you make destroy the ones I have already formed while at the same time hearing the earth behind me start to crackle and also shake leading me to the assumption that you have created another one of the pillars you had created behind me.So I quickly gather wind chakra in my mouth while performing the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seal and spin releasing two blasts of wind behind me slicing the water which like you said appeared first and also slice the earth before it can fully form and while I do one full rotation releasing another blast of wind towards you.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Challenge? I was just seeing how you would come if I suddenly attacked you.Some people say hi but I would rather test your strength and see your worth.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    As you begin to run towards me I see the pillars you make destroy the ones I have already formed while at the same time hearing the earth behind me start to crackle and also shake leading me to the assumption that you have created another one of the pillars you had created behind me.So I quickly gather wind chakra in my mouth while performing the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand seal and spin releasing two blasts of wind behind me slicing the water which like you said appeared first and also slice the earth before it can fully form and while I do one full rotation releasing another blast of wind towards you.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Challenge? I was just seeing how you would come if I suddenly attacked you.Some people say hi but I would rather test your strength and see your worth.
    Ling sighed regretfully upon seeing you unleash another attack towards him. It was clear that no matter what he said the opposing man would continue to attack. Although he wasn't in a fighting mood, it seemed only fair that he should at least put a bit of vigor into his attacks. At least that would be the polite thing to do. If someone greeted you it is standard etiquette that you'd greet them back with at least the same amount of passion that they greeted you. This freckle of a man clearly had a death wish so the courteous thing to do would be to oblige. As such before your wind blade could even travel a few feet away from you, Ling causes a mass of mud to surge upwards. The mud encases both you and the wind blade trapping you both. Quickly shaping into a large Tombstone with a radius of roughly 5 meters with you at dead center. Needles to say the orb would envelope your blade of wind stifling it completely.

(Doton: Shinku Bohi )- Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone
    Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause a abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s), the mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone like shape while clinging to the target. The mud then quickly hardens, encasing the whole of the opponent in solid rock, the rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies, or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note:
    - Can only be taught by Scaze
    - No Earth jutsu above S rank for the same and next turn.
    - Can only be used 3x.

Without wasting a moment Ling continues his offense, causing a mass of water to surge up from within the mud that is now hardening. The water completely stops all of your movements within moments, incapacitating you and leaving you trapped in a orb of water which is encased in a orb of rock that is quickly constricting.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

With all haste Ling finalises his onslaught of attacks, creating a spear of wind just behind the tombstone of earth at a elevated position. The spear of wind completely plows through the orb and approaches you at an angle from above and behind. As the spear pierces into the heart of the orb it explodes into an abundance of wind blades that completely shred you to pieces.

(Fuuton: Yari Longinous ) - Wind Release: Spear of Longinous
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: After a short sequence of two handseals, the user releases their chakra out into the battlefield, manipulating the wind allowing them to create a two meter long spear of wind anywhere within mid range of the user and outside of a three meter radius distance of the opponent. The spear of wind propels itself forwards at high speeds using wind currents, which is a saving grace for the opponent as it creates small drafts of air that a particularly alert opponent should be able to feel and then react to allowing them a small period of time before the Spear hits them. The spear of wind also creates a faint yet barely audible swishing sound as it travels and is a bright radiant lime green colour due to being comprised of compressed air and dense chakra making it clearly visible.

Note:
    - Can only be used 2x
    - No Fuuton jutsu above S rank for the next two turns.

You asked for this, I didn't force it upon you. So know this, that when you do indeed succumb to my power which is frankly far greater than yours; that you much like a child invoked my wrath upon you. Do not beg for forgiveness and ask what you did to deserve this, as you are solely responsible for the events that will conspire. Understand?

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

As you mud begins to form at the ground I release a non focused large amount of electricity from my body which stops the mud fully forming and trapping me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As soon as I have done this and my feet start to feel wet I notice the water forming at my floor.I then decrease the weight of my entire body which petrify's the water before it can fully form.

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

I then jump upwards into the air roughly ten meters.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Before Ling's line of sight is cut off by the mud erupting, he sees you perform a full body chidori, as such knowing that you'd be susceptible to attack at the time Ling simply releases his chakra into the mud that would have fully erupted by now, even though it wouldn't harden since the chakra has been neutralized, the lightning itself wouldn't be able to break down the mud thus it would remain. By sending his chakra into the Mud, Ling causes the layers closest to you to harden into dozens upon dozens of earth spears. They would all collapse in on you and puncture you full of holes. You'd be caught off guard after having just finished your Nagashi and even if you were to Nagashi again since the spikes have already formed you'd simply be showered with bits of sharp rock before being buried by the rest of the mud that is following the simple law of what goes up must come down; on you.

Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Ling then traps you in a genjutsu where several vines burst from the mud ensnaring you and doing other stuff I cba to explain. >_>

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

As soon as I see the tips of the spikes begin to rise from the mud which you have just made I quickly perform a single hand seal making my skin extremely strong giving it steel like qualities and also making my skin darken in colour.This protect me from the spikes which are being made negating both of them.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I then release a massive blast of wind from my mouth <.<

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

As soon as I see the tips of the spikes begin to rise from the mud which you have just made I quickly perform a single hand seal making my skin extremely strong giving it steel like qualities and also making my skin darken in colour.This protect me from the spikes which are being made negating both of them.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

I then release a massive blast of wind from my mouth <.<

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.
    I'm pretty sure you just destroyed yourself; as Fuuton Atsugai would have "gone off" when it hit the mud that's still around you. <_<. So you'd be trapped in that raging wind dome crap. o_o. But I'll let it slide. >_>

_____

Ling seeing your wind simply creates a Wind style rasengan which he combines with a Destruction torrent. Forming a large vortex of wind and water that clashes with, and neutralizes your wind.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Next Ling yao activates his blinding Ice technique, after which he quickly continues to create hundreds of Icicle spikes all around you. The spikes all fly towards you, blinding you as they do so.

Hyouton: Genwaku Kyokukou | Ice Release : Blinding Aurora
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short - Long.
    Chakra: 20/Ice technique while the mode lasts
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user infuses all of his Hyouton techniques with extra chakra, so as to add extreme light reflecting capabilities to the Ice. For the next Three turns all Hyouton techniques used will refract and reflect light in a similar manner to that of a glass prism, causing immensely bright rainbow colours to be emitted from the technique, so as to blind and hinder the opponent. If the hyouton technique is moving at fair speeds then the colours will blend into one, resulting in a bright flash of white light constantly emanating from the Ice until it's completely destroyed. The user, being accustomed to terrains with large amounts of weathered Ice along with bright sunlight is relatively unaffected by the enhanced flashes of light produced by the Ice. However, after the technique ends/when there is no longer any blinding Ice Jutsu in play, due to the light suddenly fading, the users retinas will suffer, causing the user to be blind for the turn that the lightning returns to normal.

Note:
    - Can only be used 2x
    - Lasts for Three Turns
    - Once the duration period ends, the user must wait four turns before re-activating

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
    Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

Trying all my CJ's out on one person is fun. :3

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I like lightning <.<
    ------------------
    As I see the two attacks collide and the shadow of spikes on the floor and then followed by a sudden blinding light I know that there is some sort of attack coming from above me.So I gather my lightning chakra around me while performing a single hand seal and create a dragon made out of lightning to surround me and protect me while also attack you at the same time.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

I then summon water under your feet at your last known location while also doing a slow job while still looking at you to the right about five meters.

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

I then perform one single hand seal while still moving straight after performing the water jutsu and spit out three spear shaped lightning attacks which travels horizontally towards you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Lysander; 10-29-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I like lightning <.<
    ------------------
    As I see the two attacks collide and the shadow of spikes on the floor and then followed by a sudden blinding light I know that there is some sort of attack coming from above me.So I gather my lightning chakra around me while performing a single hand seal and create a dragon made out of lightning to surround me and protect me while also attack you at the same time.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

I then summon water under your feet at your last known location while also doing a slow job while still looking at you to the right about five meters.

I then perform one single hand seal while still moving straight after performing the water jutsu and spit out three spear shaped lightning attacks which travels horizontally towards you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    Ling seeing you create your lightning vortex that destroys his ice, simply reacts by causing an orb of water to surge up around you. Should you not dispel your lightning vortex immediately after the destruction of the Icicles, you'd be shocked and paralyzed, trapped within the orb.

Without wasting a moment Ling continues to create a circular field of water beneath you, infusing the field of water with his electrical essence. Causing lightning bolts to radiate upwards and shock you continuously. He then finishes off by finalizing his combination. Causing eight dragon shaped tendrils to surge up from the ground around you. The whips would burst up from beneath the field of electrified water, thus they too would gain a electrical charge. Two of the whips target your left and right ankles, two more target your left and right arms elbows, two more wrap around your shoulders and loop down to wrap around the inside of your thighs, creating a Borat Mankini like thing. The last two vines wrap around both your waist and your neck horizontally. All of the tendrils implode practically killing you. After which Ling's head beings to twitch as Greed takes control.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Suiton: Yakkaina Jōkyō | Water Style: Sticky Situation
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will slam their hands on the ground and send a absurd amount of suiton chakra into the ground, channeling it beneath a target. They will draw the moisture from underground and create water. Then by performing the ‘Dragon’ hand seal the water will burst from underground from all around the opponent. The water erupting in the form of eight dragon headed shaped water tendrils that are fairly dense and have a sticky quality that enables them to cling to the opponent, as well as a having a high piercing rate. Once the tendrils attach to their target, the user can preform the ‘Dragon’ handseal causing the tendrils to implode, if the tendril was completely wrapped around a limb, severe damage would be caused rendering the limb relatively unusable. The tendrils are able to freely and rapidly attack anything within a short range radius of where they originally erupted from.

Restrictions
    - Can only be used 2x
    - No suiton jutsu S rank or above for the rest of the turn and the next turn.
    - Can only be Taught by -Scaze-

Hey punk. Listen up, the names Greed. Now I know that the other A hole in control of this body said he'd kill you. But look, I'm a forgiving guy. You can surrender, I'll let you live, and I'll let you keep all of your limbs and organs. But of course you'd be my lacky. My eternal slave, so what do you say, don't you want to serve a swell guy like me?

Last edited by Scaze; 10-29-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Sorry for the late reply.

As soon as I have finished destroying your ice I dispel of the lightning dragon which I just made.As soon as I do this I notice my feet beginning to become wet and the water begin to release my earth chakra into the ground which forms a massive stone Golem of which comes from the ground as I stand on its head while his right hand grabs you and crushes you while it rises.This leaves the water on the floor disperse/move away from my location due to the vibrations in the earth due to the size of the Golem which I had just made.As soon as the Golem has been formed it makes you look like an ant compared to the sheer size of it.Since the water is no longer there your second jutsu the lightning one would not take place as there is not water source remaing or at least not a large enough one to do damage to the Golem.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As I am standing on top of its head I perform one handseal and emit bright lightning from my body which blinds you followed by a second hand seal which you cannot see which traps you in a illusion where you can only see darkness.Due to you being blinded from the lightning you would not see the second hand seal of which I perform and would not know you were trapped in a genjuts.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.