Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    As title said i had a new idea how naruto gets so6p eyes...


    simple version
    (i said eyes not rinnengan because its not 100% that the rinnengan is the final dojutsu)

    Simply look at my other thread to see why i think kurama only has yang chakra(as hinted by kishi)


    Simply this there have been many threads speculating that the so6p sealed his soul into the kyuubi (or something like that)

    If that is true then that means since kyuubis chakra is split in half then the so6p's soul would be split as well(ie spliting the mind(yin) from the body(yang)...so if his soul was split then the actual power that so6p sealed into kyuubi is being used right now(i mean the further naruto goes on powering up with kuramas chakra the more he looks like the so6p..
    (he looks like his body)

    but if the yin(mind) chakra gets released from rds i think the so6ps knowledge and mind would be unlocked...and when the so6p mind and body come toghther we get rinniengan and lots of chakra...

    so if the yin is released naruto would get sages knowledge and eyes, and might even get to talk to so6p like he did with minato and kushina....

    also since the sage of six paths was a "sage" it is implied he had sage mode.....

    so maybe naruto has to get kuramas yin chakra combined with sage mode would give him full s06p powers and final powerup(aka rikudo sennin mode)





    Simple version slightly different

    Naruto looks like s06p when in km and even more so when in bm.

    Since when in km he is ooozeing life force and minato said he sealed yin chakra it can be implied that kurama only has his yang chakra(tbb was said to be positive and negative chakra as shown here....not yin and yang



    so then as you see him fuse his chakra with kuramas he looks exactly like the silolete if the so6p....(remeber kishi is a dbz fan and when dbz characters fuse they kinda fuse their traits(i think kurama and so6p did a piccolo style fusion/sealing) and naruto with kurama is similar to fusion dance...)
    even without the dbz influence, he simply when fuseing his chakra with kurama looks just like so6p(aka his body) with kuramas pressumed only yang chakra....

    my theory is that since it is hinted that oro can undo the death god seal that the kyuubis chakra will be released, and naruto will see 1 of 2 things 1 would be his bm would change or 2 he would be capable of some how unlocking a new mode(rikudo mode?) but the logic is if so6p sealed his soul in kurama then his knowledge and mental energy(yin) would be sealed when minato sealed the yin chakra....and his body energy and appearance would be with yang(physical)

    so by getting yin chakra back naruto would gain either so6p knowledge, or would gain his dojutsu (when in bm)

    its possible that he would have to have senjutsu chakra as well to gain that dojutsu, since the so6p is theorized to use sm.....

    in the end i think if kuramas yin chakra is released he will not only look like the so6p but essentially become him(when in bm or higher)

    he wouldnt get permanet eyes and when in base form would be the same but when he goes full power he is the so6p essentially



    super short version
    if oro reverses death god seal then kurama gets yin chakra back which when naruto in bm(or he unlocks something higher) he gains so6p dojutsu(eyes) and or knowledge(and might even meet the guy)
    this is based off evidence supporting the kyuubi has yang chakra and when naruto uses the kyuubi chakra he gains the appearance of so6p(indicating that maybe so6p did seal himself or his soul in kurama)



    my theory how it could affect the story line and would fit in the plot
    As we know sasuke and oro are going to the ones who know everything...and naruto is haveing a hard time against madara, and could use a powerboost to beat him.
    so i think that oro will unseal the deathgod seal to get the kages and his arms back, which would also unseal the yin chakra of the kyuubi and would return giving kurama double power(aka his normal power level) or would grant naruto a upgrade to his bm or higher...with the yin chakra naruto would gain so6p knowledge and or powers(eyes) and or would meet the guy...this could also be he would have to do something else to achieve this mode(as it would be stupid for naruto to have a so6p eyes fighting either sasuke and or madara....so he would probably unlock this as a final powerup after the fight was over....but he would still gain it i think.....at this point the powerup would be sbm(sage beast mode) seems more likely...(or the bijuu chakra


    this thread is kinda hard to understand and i can answer questions better than i can try to explain it in block form...

    state your opinion and later ill gladly address it(i would like to see people find the holes in the theory so i can improve it to be something that seems possible that kishi would do



    now to the chakra naruto got from the other bijuu
    also i think that in a sense naruto is a life boat for the bijuu so their personalities may not get erased when they become juubi again(basically a small part of them survived since it did say"they entrusted their souls to him"

    it also is probably a power up and that only that bit of chakra will keep regenerating...
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    The Fallen One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a Land of Myth and a Time of Magic
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    As title said i had a new idea how naruto gets so6p eyes...


    simple version
    (i said eyes not rinnengan because its not 100% that the rinnengan is the final dojutsu)

    Simply look at my other thread to see why i think kurama only has yang chakra(as hinted by kishi)


    Simply this there have been many threads speculating that the so6p sealed his soul into the kyuubi (or something like that)

    If that is true then that means since kyuubis chakra is split in half then the so6p's soul would be split as well(ie spliting the mind(yin) from the body(yang)...so if his soul was split then the actual power that so6p sealed into kyuubi is being used right now(i mean the further naruto goes on powering up with kuramas chakra the more he looks like the so6p..
    (he looks like his body)

    but if the yin(mind) chakra gets released from rds i think the so6ps knowledge and mind would be unlocked...and when the so6p mind and body come toghther we get rinniengan and lots of chakra...

    so if the yin is released naruto would get sages knowledge and eyes, and might even get to talk to so6p like he did with minato and kushina....

    also since the sage of six paths was a "sage" it is implied he had sage mode.....

    so maybe naruto has to get kuramas yin chakra combined with sage mode would give him full s06p powers and final powerup(aka rikudo sennin mode)





    Simple version slightly different

    Naruto looks like s06p when in km and even more so when in bm.

    Since when in km he is ooozeing life force and minato said he sealed yin chakra it can be implied that kurama only has his yang chakra(tbb was said to be positive and negative chakra as shown here....not yin and yang



    so then as you see him fuse his chakra with kuramas he looks exactly like the silolete if the so6p....(remeber kishi is a dbz fan and when dbz characters fuse they kinda fuse their traits(i think kurama and so6p did a piccolo style fusion/sealing) and naruto with kurama is similar to fusion dance...)
    even without the dbz influence, he simply when fuseing his chakra with kurama looks just like so6p(aka his body) with kuramas pressumed only yang chakra....

    my theory is that since it is hinted that oro can undo the death god seal that the kyuubis chakra will be released, and naruto will see 1 of 2 things 1 would be his bm would change or 2 he would be capable of some how unlocking a new mode(rikudo mode?) but the logic is if so6p sealed his soul in kurama then his knowledge and mental energy(yin) would be sealed when minato sealed the yin chakra....and his body energy and appearance would be with yang(physical)

    so by getting yin chakra back naruto would gain either so6p knowledge, or would gain his dojutsu (when in bm)

    its possible that he would have to have senjutsu chakra as well to gain that dojutsu, since the so6p is theorized to use sm.....

    in the end i think if kuramas yin chakra is released he will not only look like the so6p but essentially become him(when in bm or higher)

    he wouldnt get permanet eyes and when in base form would be the same but when he goes full power he is the so6p essentially



    super short version
    if oro reverses death god seal then kurama gets yin chakra back which when naruto in bm(or he unlocks something higher) he gains so6p dojutsu(eyes) and or knowledge(and might even meet the guy)
    this is based off evidence supporting the kyuubi has yang chakra and when naruto uses the kyuubi chakra he gains the appearance of so6p(indicating that maybe so6p did seal himself or his soul in kurama)



    my theory how it could affect the story line and would fit in the plot
    As we know sasuke and oro are going to the ones who know everything...and naruto is haveing a hard time against madara, and could use a powerboost to beat him.
    so i think that oro will unseal the deathgod seal to get the kages and his arms back, which would also unseal the yin chakra of the kyuubi and would return giving kurama double power(aka his normal power level) or would grant naruto a upgrade to his bm or higher...with the yin chakra naruto would gain so6p knowledge and or powers(eyes) and or would meet the guy...this could also be he would have to do something else to achieve this mode(as it would be stupid for naruto to have a so6p eyes fighting either sasuke and or madara....so he would probably unlock this as a final powerup after the fight was over....but he would still gain it i think.....at this point the powerup would be sbm(sage beast mode) seems more likely...(or the bijuu chakra


    this thread is kinda hard to understand and i can answer questions better than i can try to explain it in block form...

    state your opinion and later ill gladly address it(i would like to see people find the holes in the theory so i can improve it to be something that seems possible that kishi would do



    now to the chakra naruto got from the other bijuu
    also i think that in a sense naruto is a life boat for the bijuu so their personalities may not get erased when they become juubi again(basically a small part of them survived since it did say"they entrusted their souls to him"

    it also is probably a power up and that only that bit of chakra will keep regenerating...
    yeah i understand your point and yes Kurama has only its yang because of this page !

    I dont know if kurama would get its yin chakra back....( i doubt that )

    I think Naruto will get the so6p eyes ( the rinnegan because sasuke will get rinnegan and will give his eyes to naruto )

    + rep either way

    PS. The Sage of six paths will appear in naruto's mind like minato did and tell him how to use the power of the bijuu's to defeat the Juubi.. etc
     
         
    Last edited by The Fallen One; 10-29-2012 at 07:37 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Nice theory especially the last one
     
         

  4. #4
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    Posts
    2,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    m u want him got get more op damn hes so so strong as of now ...
    i want to see his sage n bijuu mode together that is enough
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen One View Post
    yeah i understand your point and yes Kurama has only its yang because of this page !

    I dont know if kurama would get its yin chakra back....( i doubt that )

    I think Naruto will get the so6p eyes ( the rinnegan because sasuke will get rinnegan and will give his eyes to naruto )

    + rep either way

    PS. The Sage of six paths will appear in naruto's mind like minato did and tell him how to use the power of the bijuu's to defeat the Juubi.. etc
    i think that at the minimum the yin will get back and naruto will meet the so6p....but beyond that is up to us to decide(the evidence seems to point that the reaper death seal will be undone...otherwise oro wouldve given up on sasuke since he stated currently he is weaker....(keyword currently)

    im just feeling that he wont get sasukes eyes because i think it would just be a boring plot development to him gettting the power....i mean it seems nowadays anyone with the sharingan gave away their eyes or somone else is using them..... and i wouldnt like for naruto to have a rinnegan activated the whole time....so i think it will be with the so6p leaving his soul/powers in the strongest of the bijuu, to release them when his successor was found....so i think that naruto will gain a mode that he might even be using so6p chakra(since juubi was split from its body and its chakra was made into bijuu whoes chakra regenerates....that he would get what i call a rikudo mode (where he looks like so6p and has his eyes)

    as we have seen before someones eyes can change when recieving someones power or something....(aka the sharingan goes from being a random eye to a sharingan....something that can be unlocked


    basically i dont think naruto will get sasukes eyes because (they are actually itachis eyes) but because it is a recuring theme and i think kishi can make it happen another way(for instance if a senju/uzumaki implants a sharingan or uchiha dna they should be able to unlock rinnengan, it doesnt make sense for it to happen only one way.... thanks for your support :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary777 View Post
    m u want him got get more op damn hes so so strong as of now ...
    i want to see his sage n bijuu mode together that is enough
    i wanna see that as well, but im saying right now he is the underdog in the fight against madara.....so he needs a power boost to beat him.....and since he is hinted to be the so6p successor shouldnt he have so6p power levels? i only care that he uses sm and bm toghther but except for that i dont think he needs a new powerup just it makes sense with the storyline
     
         

  7. #7
    Member rinne boy's Avatar
    Status
    rinne boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Great , GREAT theory!! +***** , and I have 3 questions if you mind answer them for me ?

    1) All your facts are in place , everything's in order -from the Yin/Yang status of Kurama's chakra to the possibilities..
    But my question is , how can Oro undo/reverse/release the death seal? o.0
    2)Even if he does , is there only on Death God? I mean , Minato sealed the Kyuubi , Hiruzen sealed the Kages and a fragment of Oro's soul , so the fact that you say undoing the death seal will release the Yin chakra of the Kyuubi , is the ability linked? Is there only one Death God which both Minato and Hiruzen and all other users summon?
    3) OK , for instance the seal is undone and now Kurama's Yin Chakra has been unleashed , how will naruto get it back? Aren't Sasuke and Oro supposed to be miles away?

    Anyways , your thread may mean another thing as well : Orochimaru , having seen Kabuto master the teq (Edo Tensei) , may have mastered it too , and that means he may give a shot at reviving the first and second Hokage's in FULL FORCE!

    The Edos may be special just like Madara!
     
         
    Last edited by rinne boy; 10-30-2012 at 07:35 AM.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    The Fallen One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a Land of Myth and a Time of Magic
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    i think that at the minimum the yin will get back and naruto will meet the so6p....but beyond that is up to us to decide(the evidence seems to point that the reaper death seal will be undone...otherwise oro wouldve given up on sasuke since he stated currently he is weaker....(keyword currently)

    im just feeling that he wont get sasukes eyes because i think it would just be a boring plot development to him gettting the power....i mean it seems nowadays anyone with the sharingan gave away their eyes or somone else is using them..... and i wouldnt like for naruto to have a rinnegan activated the whole time....so i think it will be with the so6p leaving his soul/powers in the strongest of the bijuu, to release them when his successor was found....so i think that naruto will gain a mode that he might even be using so6p chakra(since juubi was split from its body and its chakra was made into bijuu whoes chakra regenerates....that he would get what i call a rikudo mode (where he looks like so6p and has his eyes)

    as we have seen before someones eyes can change when recieving someones power or something....(aka the sharingan goes from being a random eye to a sharingan....something that can be unlocked


    basically i dont think naruto will get sasukes eyes because (they are actually itachis eyes) but because it is a recuring theme and i think kishi can make it happen another way(for instance if a senju/uzumaki implants a sharingan or uchiha dna they should be able to unlock rinnengan, it doesnt make sense for it to happen only one way.... thanks for your support :D
    Well i didnt say its just one way i belive it goes both ways .... If a senju gets uchiha Dna or a sharingan it will get Rinnegan to on the verge of death....

    I see Sasuke and Naruto as two faces of the same coin both have a great power....

    In my mind Naruto its not complete without sasuke powers and sasuke its not complete without naruto powers... and because naruto its the main character and he gets to be the new sage of the six paths.... he will have both powers

    I see Sasuke geting good and giving his eyes to naruto ( either a sharingan or a rinnegan and then naruto gets the rinnegan eyes )

    Here is my prediction if you like to read
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=266408
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member johnny scars's Avatar
    Status
    johnny scars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    What a theory man
    That was an awesome idead ***** all the way
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Kisa's Avatar
    Status
    Kisa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Good theory....you every wonder if Kish is reading the forum boards for ideas
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by rinne boy View Post
    Great , GREAT theory!! +***** , and I have 3 questions if you mind answer them for me ?

    1) All your facts are in place , everything's in order -from the Yin/Yang status of Kurama's chakra to the possibilities..
    But my question is , how can Oro undo/reverse/release the death seal? o.0
    2)Even if he does , is there only on Death God? I mean , Minato sealed the Kyuubi , Hiruzen sealed the Kages and a fragment of Oro's soul , so the fact that you say undoing the death seal will release the Yin chakra of the Kyuubi , is the ability linked? Is there only one Death God which both Itachi and Hiruzen and all other users summon?
    3) OK , for instance the seal is undone and now Kurama's Yin Chakra has been unleashed , how will naruto get it back? Aren't Sasuke and Oro supposed to be miles away?

    Anyways , your thread may mean another thing as well : Orochimaru , having seen Kabuto master the teq (Edo Tensei) , may have mastered it too , and that means he may give a shot at reviving the first and second Hokage's in FULL FORCE!

    The Edos may be special just like Madara!
    THANKS!!!!
    this thread was just laying down the basic principles of a theory and we dont have enough to fully answer them, we can just guess, now i wll answer your questions(thanks for asking them

    1 If anything has been shown so far in the manga is for everyseal there is a opposite....maybe there is a life god instead of death you summon to release, or maybe you just have to present sacrifices to release someone....the uzumaki made the tech and im sure they had some forbidden way to let a poor soul get released from it....but my best answer is the sacrifice someone to the deathgod get someone back...is my best answer(its been strongely hinted by kishi that oro either knows how to undo it and get his arms back....i mean how would suigetsu know about the death god seal, and mention it to sasuke...(i mean just the mentioning of it seems to be foreshadowing.....also oro still wants sasukes body, but stated himself he isnt strong enough yet(still hinting at some method of getting his arms back....)so the facts are just piling up leaving it perfect for this to happen...madara has said at least 7 times that hashi is only one who can stop him so it also leaves a opening to a edo hashi vs edo madara fight.....

    2 There is probably only one death god since there isnt much reason to have more(it would only make it more confusing) Since minato and hiruzen etc used it as a seal and the curse mark seal was even proven to have a release i think there is some form of reaper death seal release that can be used....not sure of ther require ments...the kages oros arms and kyubi chakra are all sitting in the same death gods stomach i think but i could be wrong......i think that either you release all of it for one price or you have to give something for everything you take out of the deathgod....

    3...im not really sure how the yin chakra would get back i assume since it was sealed spirtiually that it would instantly return but dont really have any knowledge of how it would work

    and your right oro could have a kage reunion to return in full force and they could be special
    (alternat explanation for why kages were so weak against hiruzen....because oro was toying with him....similar to how madara toyed with the kages)
    thanks for questioning me :D
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Odemgee's Avatar
    Status
    Odemgee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am who I am. Who else did
    you expect me to be?
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Good theory. When you look at the ten tails it's eyes are very similar ten the rinnegan so it's possible that the rinnegan are the eyes of the tailed beast and the so6p got them from sealing the ten tails inside himself. I also think there is one more level past the rinnegan because if you look at the eyes of the son he gave the power of his eyes to it is slightly different then the rinnegan meaning it is possible that the sage advanced past the rinnegan after gaining them before passing his eye on to his son. So that means the levels of them sharingan could be tomoes>MS>EMS>rinnegan>eyes of his eldest son> quite possible the eyes of the ten tails(rinnegan with tomoes).
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Nice and + Rep
     
         

  14. #14
    Unseal narutotails's Avatar
    Status
    narutotails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Well, just remember that he has not receive anything from the one-tail and my guess is that something will unlock once Naruto gets chakra from all bijuus, but he has not received all as of yet that I'm aware of. That is just a guess.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member rinne boy's Avatar
    Status
    rinne boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    THANKS!!!!
    this thread was just laying down the basic principles of a theory and we dont have enough to fully answer them, we can just guess, now i wll answer your questions(thanks for asking them

    1 If anything has been shown so far in the manga is for everyseal there is a opposite....maybe there is a life god instead of death you summon to release, or maybe you just have to present sacrifices to release someone....the uzumaki made the tech and im sure they had some forbidden way to let a poor soul get released from it....but my best answer is the sacrifice someone to the deathgod get someone back...is my best answer(its been strongely hinted by kishi that oro either knows how to undo it and get his arms back....i mean how would suigetsu know about the death god seal, and mention it to sasuke...(i mean just the mentioning of it seems to be foreshadowing.....also oro still wants sasukes body, but stated himself he isnt strong enough yet(still hinting at some method of getting his arms back....)so the facts are just piling up leaving it perfect for this to happen...madara has said at least 7 times that hashi is only one who can stop him so it also leaves a opening to a edo hashi vs edo madara fight.....

    2 There is probably only one death god since there isnt much reason to have more(it would only make it more confusing) Since minato and hiruzen etc used it as a seal and the curse mark seal was even proven to have a release i think there is some form of reaper death seal release that can be used....not sure of ther require ments...the kages oros arms and kyubi chakra are all sitting in the same death gods stomach i think but i could be wrong......i think that either you release all of it for one price or you have to give something for everything you take out of the deathgod....

    3...im not really sure how the yin chakra would get back i assume since it was sealed spirtiually that it would instantly return but dont really have any knowledge of how it would work

    and your right oro could have a kage reunion to return in full force and they could be special
    (alternat explanation for why kages were so weak against hiruzen....because oro was toying with him....similar to how madara toyed with the kages)
    thanks for questioning me :D
    Ahhhh..........I see you have everything in place!
    thanks for answering! ^^

    and yeah , Madara repeatedly refers to Hashirama as the only one able to beat him , so THE ONLY WAY MADARA IS GOING DOWN is
    1) Hashirama revived the way I'm saying
    2)Naruto getting another power (Kyuubi becomes complete) = ridokou mode
    OR......
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    3) YAMATO! See , I mean , Kishi is A GENIUS! He has everything stored in his banks and is waiting for the right time to play his cards!!
    I'm telling you -Yamato OBVIOUSLY has to return , and when he will , he'll have taken a lot more senju chakra and DNA from Hashirama's living clone , and may have communicated with him in some way.. But either way , Yamato will now have learned the secrets of the Tree World Mokuton and Flower Tree World Mokuton perfectly!

    BUT ONE THING'S CLEAR-Either of this is happening to sabotage Madara and his plans , and Yamato is returning no matter what , and when he will , he'll be MUCH strong than just normal wood branches
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Rainman's Avatar
    Status
    Rainman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    I thought of the exact same theory a while ago. I think tha the one who knows everything could very well be the reaper death god
     
         

  17. #17
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    I really dought that naruto would get the sage full power just because kishi has refused to add anything to naruto's character all this time. Naruto is the only character that has develop with power not jutsu, he is also the only that has shown less talent- big rasengan or rasenshuriken dont count and we already know that the uchiha bloodline is the other key to the sage total power. I believe naruto and sasuke would fighjt together at one point and they would combine their jutsu to bring peace but in the end the would fight each to determine who's the best on equal levels
     
         

  18. #18
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: How naruto could get so6p eyes(and a little more)

    No, he would gain SO6P chakara levels (and even then not full chakara levels as Kurama is only a part of the Juubi) but not the eyes.

    Think of Uchiha as DNA the same as Senju has DNA. Uchiha DNA enhances on the eyes whereas Senju DNA enhances on the body.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •