Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

[Sora Bio Test] ShikamarUchiha10

Greetings, ShikamarUchiha10.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    • Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    • All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    • Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    • Terrain: Open clearing with the outline of a forest at the borders of long range.
    • You may use Sora's abilities up to your current rank.
    • We start mid range from each other.
    • If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a Kage-ranked Hatake Kakashi (with MS) biography for this bio test against you. Please provide a link to your bio that you will be tested in and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Re: [Sora Bio Test] ShikamarUchiha10

Sora

Thanks for conducting my test

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

I was a sensei.
    A sensei of Konoha, in fact. If anything, it was I who should always keep my convictions clear.
    After all, I had been entrusted with Naruto, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, and I am sure that I had not failed in my duties. And if there was anything, I allowed myself a bit of pride. Just a tiny bit.
    Usually, I'd simply smile and move on. It was a dangerous world, after all, and people died often, if not every day. The people I would be greeting, eating with today, could be gone forever tomorrow.

I hated to admit it, but being Naruto's sensei had changed me throughout the years. Despite calling myself, and being known as a phlegmatic man, I don't doubt that my experiences could have failed to change any normal human being.
    My childhood had shaped my personality and my morals, and my father had left me with an everlasting impact, but I now found myself able to reach out to others.

It was something that struck me, that first training session with Naruto.
    It had been simple, yet deliberate, and the only goal within my mind had been to fail what I saw as three, very inexperienced genins.
    ...but Naruto had proved me wrong.
    Although he had been young at the time, I noticed in his eyes a hurt and pain that easily matched my own. His was bright and deliberate, and like myself, was slyly masked within an almost believable smile.

And it was now...now that I saw this very gaze within Sora.
    Whether or not I wanted to face it, it was inevitable that I now had a propensity to somehow save those that had those eyes. It was what motivated me now, that I found myself facing an angry, misunderstood opponent.
    I would not fail...

I glanced around quickly with my right eye, taking down the details of my surroundings. There wasn't much to see, but an open clearing, with small trees dotting the borders. It seemed to be a place of liking for my opponent, where there wasn't much to hide nor sneak around with.
    The sky mirrored this very thought, crystal clear with no hint of clouds. However, it failed to mask the tension in the air as I narrowed my eyes at Sora.
    I tested the ground with my foot, assuring proper footing as I measured the distance between Sora and I. I wasn't sure if my Sharingan was necessary yet, but it was kept under my headband for now so I would not waste excess chakra.
    "I understand you are angry, Sora," I began ever so softly, forming the Tiger handseal. "But you must not take this anger out on your own people."
    Following these words, I summoned three shadow clones before me, one standing to my right, one directly before me, and the last one to my left. (Let's name the right one, Nietzsche, the one in front of me, Hobbes, and the one on the left of me, Russell. Don't judge...their works are great.)
    • The instant upon materializing, Hobbes, due to my years of training in jutsus, burned through three quick handseals, almost immediately expelling a large burst of fire.
      However, he had stable control over this technique, and does not fire it directly at Sora, but in a direction just slightly above him.
    • I could not afford the time to rest, so the instant I applied enough chakra to summon three shadow clones, I directly transitioned into my second jutsu. Although the technique was a bit foreign due to my natural affinity, I easily manipulated my Wind chakra, assuring that enough pressure and centripetal force was applied to it so that when I released it, it immediately gathered the dust around it, spinning loudly and gathering the dust around it as it turned into a deadly monster coming towards Sora. Unlike Lightning, Wind usually ran its course of slicing and cutting chakra, and the tornado formed as a result of two opposite air currents slicing against one another as I created it.
    • Nietzsche, due to his positioning while summoned, began to run in an semi circle, starting from his positioning from me on the left as a start. He also tossed kunai at about a speed of three kunais per second towards Sora's direction. On the other hand, Russell also did the same thing, but he is running from my right.

All of these occurred at approximately the same time, within fractions of seconds from one another.

The colors exploded into a mass of colors, reminding me vaguely of the celebrations Konoha Town set up every time New Years' came around. Fire, in all its wrath and violence, combined with Wind, an unstable yet deadly element, created a massive tornado, spinning at a high speed as it gathered in the fire. It began to cover the entire battlefield, (a good mid->long range ahead of me), so hot in temperature that the earth was beginning to assimilate it, turning into lava as a result.
    I frowned, wondering if I had exerted too much at once. Then again, Sora possessed some of the Kyuubi's chakra, and I was sure that he would not go down without a fight.
    Naruto would never had given up either.
    We all had so much to fight for...
    ...yet, nothing to stop our constant battles...

Jutsus used:
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Bad picture:
    Attachment 62172

Okay, crappy paint picture, but you get the idea.
    Blue is me, red is you. Small circle in front of me is Hobbes, my clone.
    The curves show where the clones ran and the lines show the direction of the kunai. They are still in mid range from you as they run
    The oval around you is to show how much distance the combination of my jutsu should cover. It's a pretty big jutsu.

And I apologize for my RP style. It is how I enjoy the battles.

Last edited by Adachi; 10-25-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Missed a word...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

-Test Failed-

Testee has failed to respond in five days.