Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke and Oro

Here goes my theory....
    As sasuke brought back oro.... it wouldnt be "normal"if oro tried to steal sasuke body again...and even if he wanted to he has no power to do so....

So as Oro said... they are going to meet the one who knows everything... now think for a bit.... who are the ones who know everything? I'm guessing Isuna(madara brother), as they shared everything its only normal if they both knew the same....or it could be the six paths senin.... He's the creator of the shinobi world.... and the only refference we have is that he sacrificed himself to save the world... nothing mentioned about his body.... if orochimaru attained his body, by using edo tensei on him.... he would come to the world once more and as he sees sharingan in sasuke eyes... he is a descendant after all...he tells both oro and sasuke everything... leading to the unknown-.-'

2nd theory

orochimaru has the body of the forth hokage... which has the yang chakra of the kyubi...now....it is possible that oro takes the yang chakra in minato and seals it in sasuke.... and in the battle right now between kakashi and obito... if obito turns good by hearing the explanation kakashi has on him killing rin , it could be that they try to go against madara and both at the verge of death give both sharingan to Naruto... Turning this into an epic battle.... either sasuke and naruto alliate and kill madara and the juubi by joining the kyubi ying-yang inside naruto and sasuke achieving the rinnengan ... one of them dies protecting the other... or madara is killed because he tried to seal the juubi and didnt suceed or it will be the last naruto vs sasuke battle.....

Dont know have tons of other theories but these are a little more alive in my head...
    Tell me what u think!!:P

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( -__*) AMATERASU

Re: Sasuke and Oro

I think oro knows that sasuke is way out of his league to take his body by force,, he might want to manipulate him

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see my baby swingin'...

I would kill Oro myself if he takes Sasuke's body. :rag:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

on the other hand sasuke may be the one who's going to control oro....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude the yang half was sealed in naruto and minato sealed the yin part in himself

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I mean he has the power to do so with genjutsu... making oro telling him what is inside the scroll they got hands on... and how did he know about it...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahhboi View Post
    dude the yang half was sealed in naruto and minato sealed the yin part in himself
    Cra* yer right sorry traded the ying yang part...

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiAliance View Post
    Here goes my theory....
    As sasuke brought back oro.... it wouldnt be "normal"if oro tried to steal sasuke body again...and even if he wanted to he has no power to do so....

So as Oro said... they are going to meet the one who knows everything... now think for a bit.... who are the ones who know everything? I'm guessing Isuna(madara brother), as they shared everything its only normal if they both knew the same....or it could be the six paths senin.... He's the creator of the shinobi world.... and the only refference we have is that he sacrificed himself to save the world... nothing mentioned about his body.... if orochimaru attained his body, by using edo tensei on him.... he would come to the world once more and as he sees sharingan in sasuke eyes... he is a descendant after all...he tells both oro and sasuke everything... leading to the unknown-.-'

2nd theory

orochimaru has the body of the forth hokage... which has the yang chakra of the kyubi...now....it is possible that oro takes the yang chakra in minato and seals it in sasuke.... and in the battle right now between kakashi and obito... if obito turns good by hearing the explanation kakashi has on him killing rin , it could be that they try to go against madara and both at the verge of death give both sharingan to Naruto... Turning this into an epic battle.... either sasuke and naruto alliate and kill madara and the juubi by joining the kyubi ying-yang inside naruto and sasuke achieving the rinnengan ... one of them dies protecting the other... or madara is killed because he tried to seal the juubi and didnt suceed or it will be the last naruto vs sasuke battle.....

Dont know have tons of other theories but these are a little more alive in my head...
    Tell me what u think!!:P
    minato does not have the yin chakra of the kyuubi inside him there both swirling around in the rds which has oros remaining chakra and the four kages who each hold knowledge of of madara/obito and the uchiha massacre that nobody else knows

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

i thought you were that troll when i saw the title

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creature

:shrug:I don't see any of it happening.