Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    *Gin wait for Lord Orochimaru*
     
         

  2. #2
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    *Orochimaru appears in dramatic fashion*

    Welcome my new host stuudent.. What are you doing here so early?

    *Looks confused*
     
         

  3. #3
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    *to Himself*
    "did he say new.. host... nahh couldn't be" <_<

    Uhm... i'm here to learn how you that thingy where you make something happen and then a bunch of snakes show up everywhere
     
         

  4. #4
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Excellent now what do you know of my snakes?
     
         

  5. #5
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Your Snakes are probably the most versatile summons imo, they don't have weapons like toads, but they can do a lot with their bodys. They are bigger then toads and most other summoning, they can use their bodies to wrap up other summons and squeeze them till they kill. They also come in smaller version that can all do the same thing. Both versions can travel underground if i remember correctly from the sannin fight in part 1. There also different snake techniques, shown by orochimaru, sasuke and Anko in the manga.

    Question: Is the RP going to insert the snake sage mode?
     
         

  6. #6
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    True...true..

    and Orochimaru is getting snake sage mode as well as Kabutomaru. Everyone has to test, just like toad sage mode though.

    Do you want a tattoo or scroll?
     
         

  7. #7
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    is that even a question?

     
         

  8. #8
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Lmfao i wish i could rep you for that man!!!


    *Takes out a needle and starts pricking you with it*

    All done

     
         

  9. #9
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Lmfao i wish i could rep you for that man!!!


    *Takes out a needle and starts pricking you with it*

    All done



    That was fast, and i didn't feel anything <_< >_> >_<

    cool thanks!, are we going to get into summonings and the different techniques? and who can I summon? I heard only cannon snake user can summon Manda? is it true?
     
         

  10. #10
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Summons that are originally from the manga (like toads, snakes, dogs, slugs etc.) can only be summoned by characters who have shown being able to do it in the manga (like Naruto, Jiraiya, Sasuke, Tsunade etc.) and custom characters who have learned it. Canon characters who have not signed the contracts in the manga can not.
    Yes you can.. V_V

    Just other cannons cant.

    now try wiping your blood across your tattoo seal inserting your chakra to summon manda
     
         

  11. #11
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Yes you can.. V_V

    Just other cannons cant.

    now try wiping your blood across your tattoo seal inserting your chakra to summon manda
    i bite my thumb and wipe it on my tattoo, i then form the necessary handseals and focus alot of chakra into it and then slam my hands into the ground.*

    Kuchiyose No Jutsu!
     
         

  12. #12
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    *A rather large snake appeared*


    Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

    These are rather large snakes you cab have aid you in battle.. Hmm, try summoning a larger version of the same snake..
     
         

  13. #13
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    *A rather large snake appeared*


    Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

    These are rather large snakes you cab have aid you in battle.. Hmm, try summoning a larger version of the same snake..
    *Gin looks at the giant snake he just summoned*

    Second biggest snake i've ever seen

    *Gin then focuses his chakra harder, he keeps focusing much more chakra then he had previously done. When he is satisfied, he bites his thumb and wipes it across his tattoo, inserts the chakra, does the needed hand seals, and slams his hand into the ground, releasing all that built up chakra*

    Kuchiyose No Jutsu!
     
         

  14. #14
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    *Gin looks at the giant snake he just summoned*

    Second biggest snake i've ever seen

    *Gin then focuses his chakra harder, he keeps focusing much more chakra then he had previously done. When he is satisfied, he bites his thumb and wipes it across his tattoo, inserts the chakra, does the needed hand seals, and slams his hand into the ground, releasing all that built up chakra*

    Kuchiyose No Jutsu!

    Awesome you summoned the three headed snake, but still not what we are looking for. In any case this is a pretty good summon because like they always say...three heads are better than one. Youd have a better way of keeping your eyes out on the battlefield as they would alert you if something was coming from your blindspots..

    Three - Headed Snake
    This three headed snake was summoned by Hidden Sand ninja.

    Le try once more
     
         

  15. #15
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

    Awesome you summoned the three headed snake, but still not what we are looking for. In any case this is a pretty good summon because like they always say...three heads are better than one. Youd have a better way of keeping your eyes out on the battlefield as they would alert you if something was coming from your blindspots..

    Three - Headed Snake
    This three headed snake was summoned by Hidden Sand ninja.

    Le try once more
    thats useful!

    I shall try harder!

    Gin then focuses his chakra harder, he keeps focusing much more chakra then he had previously done, much more chakra, way too much chakra O_<. When he is satisfied, he bites his thumb and wipes it across his tattoo, inserts the chakra, does the needed hand seals, and slams his hand into the ground, releasing all that built up chakra*

    Kuchiyose no jutsu!
     
         

  16. #16
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    *sees through the smoke*

    Oh shiz you summoned manda!! O.O good

    Manda
    This snake is the personal summon of Orochimaru and he is the head of all snakes.

    ssss You must be a great shinobi to have summoned me boy.. I shall remember you..
     
         

  17. #17
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    *sees through the smoke*

    Oh shiz you summoned manda!! O.O good

    Manda
    This snake is the personal summon of Orochimaru and he is the head of all snakes.

    ssss You must be a great shinobi to have summoned me boy.. I shall remember you..
    O.O don't eat me!
     
         

  18. #18
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    finished bro
     
         

  19. #19
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake



    (Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

    This is a ninjutsu technique where you pretty much manifest a snake to attack from either of your sleeves to bit and bind your opponent. Try it out..

    *Creates clone*
     
         

  20. #20
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Bleach's Snake Learns From Naruto's Snake

    Quote Originally Posted by Raíden View Post


    (Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Rank: C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

    This is a ninjutsu technique where you pretty much manifest a snake to attack from either of your sleeves to bit and bind your opponent. Try it out..

    *Creates clone*
    *I focus my chakra around my arms and then I manifest snakes from under my right sleeve to go around and bind your clone. After binding it, then the snakes bite him all at once and the clone goes poof.*

    this tech is perfect for bleach characters lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •