Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Kabuto said to tobi that he can nullify hasirama's power by the use of special drugs that he invented (see pic below)
    He also said that he will not use this drugs to zetsu because it has a side effect to zetsu...





    On the other hand naruto has a different version of special drugs on how to nullify hashirama's power (see pic below)
    The white zetsu turn into trees after they were defeated by naruto..






    If we're going back to what madara said about how to awaken the rinnegan
    were,
    rinnegan = senju power + uchiha power
    in which,
    senju power = hashirama's power
    therefore,
    without senju/hashirama's power there will be no rinnegan right? yes

    So what will be naruto going to do to eliminate or prevent madara from using rinnegan? the answer is first he need to nullify hashirama's power in madara's chest... by how? by punching or a direct hit of rasengan to hashirama's face!!! (see pic below)





    IMO when madara's chest become trees (like what happen to danzo's right arm) his senju power will suppressed and madara's rinnegan will be GONE... and madara's last option is to use his uchiha power...

    Anyways I could also be wrong, what do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Maybe
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    You're wrong.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Nigete's Avatar
    Status
    Nigete is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    I don't think you can lose the rinnegan once you gain it unless you give it away.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Hell no. That'd be one of the hugest trolls in history
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Orochimarus Slave is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    i think you're partly right. i do believe that naruto's nine tails chakra will have an affect somehow to madara and would probably lead to his defeat somehow. however... irrelevant.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    If that happens madara would regenerate
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    I think you are on to something, but I also think it doesn't matter how his chest is smashed. If that happens he dies, and he simply needs to seal him within the resurrection time. Given that it smashes his former wound, which he replaced with hashi cells... Also he wont hit rinnengan Madara with any ninjutsu, since he can absorb it. Unless Naruto somehow get under his susano and restrains him xD
     
         

  9. #9
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    I see where that goes. . .but man that would suck. Rinnegan taken by a freaking tree?
     
         

  10. #10
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    sorry but no
     
         

  11. #11
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Nope, he can't
     
         

  12. #12
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    748
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    address to all of you............................ Madara has no WEAKNESS.................................. HE HAS... EVIDENCE/FACT/MANGA/KISHI>ALL OF YOU............ Accept it it is a FACT and all of you are ****ed
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Rinnegan is not a mix of senju and uchia power. It's UNLOCKED through senju and uchia dna. Even if Naruto could nullify hashirama's power the Rinnegan is independent of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    address to all of you............................ Madara has no WEAKNESS.................................. HE HAS... EVIDENCE/FACT/MANGA/KISHI>ALL OF YOU............ Accept it it is a FACT and all of you are ****ed
    It has never been stated as fact that Madara has no weakness. Obviously he would have to have one or Naruto & Co can't win. Also it's been stated sealing is the weakness of all Edo, so EVIDENCE/FACT/MANGA/KISHI> YOU
     
         

  14. #14
    Uzumaki > Senju > Uchiha. Odd One's Avatar
    Status
    Odd One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    • Somewhere between an excuse and a lie.
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    I don't think you can lose the rinnegan once you gain it unless you give it away.
    This.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    address to all of you............................ Madara has no WEAKNESS.................................. HE HAS... EVIDENCE/FACT/MANGA/KISHI>ALL OF YOU............ Accept it it is a FACT and all of you are ****ed
    Hashirama, need I give you more evidence? Perhaps himself saying it in the manga..
     
         

  16. #16
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    I don't think you can lose the rinnegan once you gain it unless you give it away.
    can you provide manga reference where it stated that once you gain the rinnegan you CANNOT loosed it? (aside from giving it away)
    if you remove the senju dna from uchiha body do you think the rinnegan will not be affected?



    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimarus Slave View Post
    i think you're partly right. i do believe that naruto's nine tails chakra will have an affect somehow to madara and would probably lead to his defeat somehow. however... irrelevant.
    ya we think the same...



    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think you are on to something, but I also think it doesn't matter how his chest is smashed. If that happens he dies, and he simply needs to seal him within the resurrection time. Given that it smashes his former wound, which he replaced with hashi cells... Also he wont hit rinnengan Madara with any ninjutsu, since he can absorb it. Unless Naruto somehow get under his susano and restrains him xD
    ya maybe...



    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hashirama, need I give you more evidence? Perhaps himself saying it in the manga..
    ^^this



    Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    Rinnegan is not a mix of senju and uchia power. It's UNLOCKED through senju and uchia dna. Even if Naruto could nullify hashirama's power the Rinnegan is independent of that.
    can you consider senju power = senju dna or uchiha power = uchiha dna?
    i don't know why madara said that you need BOTH uchiha and senju power to awaken the rinnegan... is it that POWER = DNA?
    see pic below
     
         
    Last edited by kiros23; 10-30-2012 at 10:02 AM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Hell no. That'd be one of the hugest trolls in history
    You do not even understand the definition of the word troll.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by kiros23 View Post
    can you consider senju power = senju dna or uchiha power = uchiha dna?
    i don't know why madara said that you need BOTH uchiha and senju power to awaken the rinnegan... is it that POWER = DNA?
    see pic below
    It's contextual. When Madara is speaking there he means power = dna. When Kabuto was talking he meant power = abilities.

    Also even if what you say is true, the point still stands that the power unlocks it. Once a door is unlocked you no longer need the key. Perhaps w/o senju power he would have less chakra but that is no longer an issue now that he is Edo.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    Posts
    500
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    To be honest, The rinnegan is not naruto issue with Madara. Naruto already knows how to defeat the rinnegan. Its the wood release and the other EMS that are going to be the problem for him. plus the fact that madara is an edo. But the rinnegan is not an issue for naruto to be concerned with! IMO
     
         

  20. #20
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    I like this Q but naruto does not have any jutsu to counter hashirama jutsu or rennigan. For the zetsu's they are trees in clone figures so naruto uses the life energy to return then back to trees. I have been asking asking why kishi has not given naruto any jutsu but everytime we get to that point we either get someone helping or he ends up getting saved somehow. NOW naruto was given 6 gifts not chakra by the bijuus that were sucked back into the gedo monster so will have to wait and see what they are. So for now its shun-shin no jutsu,rasengan and chakra fox taijutsu
     
         

  21. #21
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    748
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: How can naruto PREVENT madara from using RINNEGAN....????

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Hashirama, need I give you more evidence? Perhaps himself saying it in the manga..


    considering the statement in what you have said about himself (madara) saying it. Remember also that "he would have taught Hashirama how to resurrect himself if he had known how much weaker the modern day shinobi would be compared to them".
    means that he has an edge/intelligence compare to hashi, and on that battle, it is also stated that to acquired his skills, I dont think right now he(hashi) can destroy edo madara+rinnegan+wood style+demon statue outer path+unlimited chakra+immortal...................or perhaps he is just honoring the death of hashirama, we dont know hashiramas death, maybe it is also skip that madara himself killed hashirama
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •