Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Sharingan with LOK [2t]

     
         

  2. #2
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Hello there!
     
         

  3. #3
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Hello there!
    Hello sensei. ^_^
     
         

  4. #4
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Let's recap what you learned so far. Tell me everything you know about your 1 Tomoe Sharingan
     
         

  5. #5
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Let's recap what you learned so far. Tell me everything you know about your 1 Tomoe Sharingan
    Mostly after going through a stressful situation, An extra tomoe appears in the eyes of a uchiha clan member which is known as the sharingan awaking. This form of sharingan allows the user to see chakra and watch motion in a slower speed. the user can track speed that can't be tracked with normal eyes (for a same rank ninja without the sharingan). The user also gains the ability to see through visual D rank genjutsu. To a little extent, it can also predict taijutsu movement of the opponent.
     
         

  6. #6
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Good. ^_^ Now, the training for your 2 Tomoe is divided in two parts. The first part will be training your Sharingan to better track chakra with me hiding in different terrains, and you having to use to track me through the trail of chakra i leave behind, intentionally for you to find, or through the slightest movements, in air currents, dust, tree branches, water droplets, etc etc, this training helps you develop the insight ability of your Sharingan. Look at that statue of Hashirama over there. See it?

    *points at statue*
     
         

  7. #7
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Good. ^_^ Now, the training for your 2 Tomoe is divided in two parts. The first part will be training your Sharingan to better track chakra with me hiding in different terrains, and you having to use to track me through the trail of chakra i leave behind, intentionally for you to find, or through the slightest movements, in air currents, dust, tree branches, water droplets, etc etc, this training helps you develop the insight ability of your Sharingan. Look at that statue of Hashirama over there. See it?

    *points at statue*
    -Look towards the direction you pointed-

    Sensei, that's a tree not a statue of hashirama.
     
         

  8. #8
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    As Mugen looks over at the staute, Madara uses the Body Flicker Technique and disappears from near Mugen, hiding within the trees, using his Sharingan to watch Mugen. As he hides, he uses the Astral Projection jutsu to project his voice.

    "Now, you look for me. I left small traces of chakra here and there for you to find me. Let's see how well your Sharingan is..."
     
         

  9. #9
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As Mugen looks over at the staute, Madara uses the Body Flicker Technique and disappears from near Mugen, hiding within the trees, using his Sharingan to watch Mugen. As he hides, he uses the Astral Projection jutsu to project his voice.

    "Now, you look for me. I left small traces of chakra here and there for you to find me. Let's see how well your Sharingan is..."
    -Mugen looks back towards his sensei but surprisingly there was no one standing. "what the hell" - He thought to himself, right then he heard the voice of his sensei. "So that how it is" - Mugen then activates his sharingan and starts looking for any trace to track his sensei's location. At first, he quickly looked over the ground where madara was standing. The grass on the ground was displaced due to the high speed movement. judging by the displacement of the grass, Mugen assume that you went towards his right. He then quickly look towards his right and run at that direction noticing that a few branches (left side of the bush) of the bush is slightly moving, but not in a harmony with the other brunches. "That must be a clue"- Mugen keeps running as he notices a slight amount of blueish chakra ahead beside the tree 10 meter from the previous location, leading him nearer madara uchiha. In the soft ground mugen notices footsteps again. due to the density of the jungle there was no noticeable natural air flow but a slight air flow towards a fixed direction which can be made only by a moving person. Following that flow mugen quickly approaches madara who was leaning on a huge tree-
     
         

  10. #10
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    As Mugen finds Madara, he smirks, seeing the young Uchiha's eyes had some potential to them.

    "Very well, but let's see how well you track multiple targets. "

    Madara then makes several clones who all run out in different directions to hide, each leaving a small trace of chakra behind.
     
         

  11. #11
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As Mugen finds Madara, he smirks, seeing the young Uchiha's eyes had some potential to them.

    "Very well, but let's see how well you track multiple targets. "

    Madara then makes several clones who all run out in different directions to hide, each leaving a small trace of chakra behind.

    "let's do it" - Mugen replies to madara. Just then madara creates several clones. Mugen, knew he had to atleast count all the clones before they disappears so that he can be sure how many clone he has to track. Just by moving his eyes, mugen starts counting.. 1,2,...4. As soon as Mugen finished counting all the clone disappears in different direction. "So i have to find 4 in total leaving the original, this is gonna be tough. I need to hurry up or the trace will be lost." With his eyes, mugen already memorized the way each of the clones headed. Mugen then quickly runs towards his right, for his first target. With his eyes mugen was checking every movement of the jungle ahead of him, searching for anything that might help him find the first clone. Soon after he noticed a very small amount of chakra in a branch of a tree as if someone just jump upwards from there. He then jump onto the brunch and from there, he noticed a mark in the next tree which can't be figured out with normal eyes. Jumping ober the next tree, mugen noticed hot air is flowing upwards from a very little dense bush. "must be from the clone's breath" - thinking this mugen quickly throws a kunai aiming the source of the warm air. soon after he heard the Poof and the white smoke of a clone disappearing. Without wasting any time he returns to the primary location and follows the direction in which the next clone has gone. Some small movements and chakra lead him towards the nearby lake. on the wet sand, mugen notices a footstep and focuses his gaze at the water of the lake. He then notices a strong chakra source inside the water but there is no person. "that must be the hiding in the water tech, well my job here is done." and again mugen returned back to the start position. "It would be lot tougher since i wasted too much time" - Mugen thinks to himself as he runs towards his next target. Quickly following some clues like before, he came before a huge stone. at first he couldn't figure out but as he concentrates in his eyes he found out a very small amount of chakra releasing from the stone. "There you are, now for the last one"- Mugen runs for the last one, following the direction he remembered, He quickly run upto the last clone and then returns to his sensei.
     
         

  12. #12
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kaito View Post



    "let's do it" - Mugen replies to madara. Just then madara creates several clones. Mugen, knew he had to atleast count all the clones before they disappears so that he can be sure how many clone he has to track. Just by moving his eyes, mugen starts counting.. 1,2,...4. As soon as Mugen finished counting all the clone disappears in different direction. "So i have to find 4 in total leaving the original, this is gonna be tough. I need to hurry up or the trace will be lost." With his eyes, mugen already memorized the way each of the clones headed. Mugen then quickly runs towards his right, for his first target. With his eyes mugen was checking every movement of the jungle ahead of him, searching for anything that might help him find the first clone. Soon after he noticed a very small amount of chakra in a branch of a tree as if someone just jump upwards from there. He then jump onto the brunch and from there, he noticed a mark in the next tree which can't be figured out with normal eyes. Jumping ober the next tree, mugen noticed hot air is flowing upwards from a very little dense bush. "must be from the clone's breath" - thinking this mugen quickly throws a kunai aiming the source of the warm air. soon after he heard the Poof and the white smoke of a clone disappearing. Without wasting any time he returns to the primary location and follows the direction in which the next clone has gone. Some small movements and chakra lead him towards the nearby lake. on the wet sand, mugen notices a footstep and focuses his gaze at the water of the lake. He then notices a strong chakra source inside the water but there is no person. "that must be the hiding in the water tech, well my job here is done." and again mugen returned back to the start position. "It would be lot tougher since i wasted too much time" - Mugen thinks to himself as he runs towards his next target. Quickly following some clues like before, he came before a huge stone. at first he couldn't figure out but as he concentrates in his eyes he found out a very small amount of chakra releasing from the stone. "There you are, now for the last one"- Mugen runs for the last one, following the direction he remembered, He quickly run upto the last clone and then returns to his sensei.
    As the last clone is found, Madara watches Mugen intently. Watching him come back to locate him, Madara waited until Mugen was within eye sight of him and caused the surroundings to slowly change, as if panning out. The closer Mugen walked, the further away Madara appeared to him as the surrounding trees seemed to close in on him greatly, limiting his view of him. In actuality, Madara stood and slowly grabbed a kunai, throwing it towards Mugen.

    (Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.
     
         

  13. #13
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As the last clone is found, Madara watches Mugen intently. Watching him come back to locate him, Madara waited until Mugen was within eye sight of him and caused the surroundings to slowly change, as if panning out. The closer Mugen walked, the further away Madara appeared to him as the surrounding trees seemed to close in on him greatly, limiting his view of him. In actuality, Madara stood and slowly grabbed a kunai, throwing it towards Mugen.

    (Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.
    -Mugen, as he noticed madara in his sight, he smiled. He kept walking but slowly it appears to him that the distance between him and madara is increasing. "This is weird, What is this?....... A Genjutsu?" Mugen asked to himself. knowing perfectly well who his teacher is mugen has little too doubt that he is now under a genjutsu. He then quickly focuses additional chakra into his eyes and try to pierce through the visual disturbance. As he tried a bit his vision become fixed breaking the genjutsu and the first thing he notices is a kunai flying at him through air. judging by the distance and the speed of the kunai with his eyes, in a fraction second he realized the best way to stop it. With his left arm, he quickly pull out his sword but not completely. he only needed the the hilt to stop the kunai. With the clear vision it was merely a child's play to stop the kuani by the hilt of his sword. He then quickly put his sword back and keep walking towards madara. "That was a surprise, sensei" - he speaks as he reach close to madara.
     
         

  14. #14
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    As Mugen breaks through the illusion, Madara smirks and begins to speak.

    "Very well. As you see, the Sharingan is able to Pierce through visual genjutsu by channeling chakra to their eyes upon realising they are indeed in a genjutsu. This makes it a bit harder if the genjutsu blends in with the surroundings and things from your everyday life, making it hard to notice."

    After speaking, Madara throws several kunai at a branch above Sasuke, causing several leaves to fall. As they fall, he makes two hand seals and causes more leaves to appear within them, and they begin to encircling Mugen, causing him to see whatever he fears most.

    ( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.
     
         

  15. #15
    Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    As Mugen breaks through the illusion, Madara smirks and begins to speak.

    "Very well. As you see, the Sharingan is able to Pierce through visual genjutsu by channeling chakra to their eyes upon realising they are indeed in a genjutsu. This makes it a bit harder if the genjutsu blends in with the surroundings and things from your everyday life, making it hard to notice."

    After speaking, Madara throws several kunai at a branch above Sasuke, causing several leaves to fall. As they fall, he makes two hand seals and causes more leaves to appear within them, and they begin to encircling Mugen, causing him to see whatever he fears most.

    ( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.
    Sorry for the late reply sensei, i had to leave nb for awhile.
    _________________

    Mugen listens to marada thoroughly and notices him throwing a kunai at a brunch above him. that causes several leafs to fall infront of mugen. With his activated sharingan mugen quickly counted all the leafs but suddenly the leaf starts multiplying which begin to encircle Mugen. As Madara just taught him, mugen knew what to do when he notices something odd. This was not a ninjutsu for sure cause the leaves was not meant to attack mugen. So Mugen came to the conclusion quickly that it must be a genjutsu. Without delaying any further he focuses his chakra in his eyes quickly. Thsi breaks the genjutsu as the leafs disappear from in front of him but the real ones which almost reached the ground.
     
         

  16. #16
    キッスランド Madāra Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Madāra Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    On My Worst Behavior...
     



    Re: Sharingan with LOK [2t]

    Sorry for my late reply as well. ><



    Madara, through his sharingan notices that Mugen had successfully broken out of the genjutsu. Just as he does break out of it, Madara places him in another genjutsu and another one, effectively layering the genjutsu together. First he sees the tree's surround him again just near enough for him to see that it's near. Then Madara quickly forms a cross seal, to make it look like kage bunshin no jutsu, however it's another genjutsu which is layered. The clone comes from the tree's and attempts to grab Mugen, as well as from the ground to strike him with kunai's. One clone gets near enough and swings at Mugen with the kunai, Madara stays hidden but watching everything with his sharingan, throws a kunai of his own to match the swinging motion of the clone's kunai.

    (Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

    ( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •