Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Re: [Water with Akihiko]

It's the 3rd time that this "restore content" thingy saves my life :ghehe:

"Besides numbing your opponent, i beleve you can make the attack reach from a longer distance since the air (in most of the cases) contains water. So what you can do is to try manipulating the lightning, guiding it towards his opponent.
    Else, I honestly cannot come up with another explanation :ghehe: I really don't know much except the fact that water can help the lightning to become greater

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Well, because water is a natural insulator, as you said, it would also allow the Lightning to shock your opponent in great amounts or also paralyze him, depending on where it is aimed. Do you know how fast the Lightning might travel through your rope to reach the end of it?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

"Its speed must be amazing, probably around 50-4000km per second? Not sure but as far as I know, the speed of lightning was between these 2 numbers.

So that would pretty much say that it only takes a blink of an eye for the lightning to travel from the beggining to the end of the rope"

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Akihiko nodded his approval at Tsuki's words. “I dearly hope you keep everything you've learned in mind.
    Well then, let us move on!
    Next, I would like you to focus your chakra internally. This is rather rare for the Suiton element, so grasp the concept first. Then when you push your Suiton chakra into your mouth, add to it another wave of Chakra to make it sticky. Once you build up enough pressure in your mouth, release upon the ground before us to create a sticky lake."

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Tsuki decides to start by repeating what he did at the beggining of his training. It would probably be the best way to focus his chakra internally, he thought.

He starts concentrating by calming down, he closes his eyes and tries to notice and feel the water.

Breathing deeply and calmly, he replicated the feeling of water flow within his own chakra, letting this chakra flow calmly and softly wherever it pleases, allowing it to change direction whenever it wants to turning my chakra into suiton.

Then focusing his chakra internally, he starts to push some of his suiton chakra from the center of his body to his mouth holding it there, he also takes a deep breath while doing this.

When that's done, Tsuki sends another wave of chakra from his body towards his mouth making the chakra he was already holding there sticky.

Now he had to concentrate on adding up more pressure so that the technique would work properly, so the student started focusing on somehow 'compressing' the 2 waves of chakra he had assembled together. He keeps on focusing until he notices that he has built up enough pressure.

When Tsuki was satisfied with the pressure, he decided to release it, targeting the ground in front of him and Akihiko sensei forming a sticky late.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

The ground before Akihiko suddenly became foggy as a slow moving lake of water splashed into existence before him. He took a few steps back, not wanting to dirty his shoes on the lake.
    "Excellent job!" he called to Tsuki. "Now, this may seem like a really straightforward jutsu, but I'd like you to learn a new concept with it too, called zoning. Originally a term from a game that I play a lot, it basically means manipulating or forcing your opponent to go where you want to. For example, a jutsu from the sky like Lightning Fang would keep them from going into the air to use jutsus there, and a move such as Swamp of the Underland would prevent them from staying on the ground. Lastly, something that is very dangerous close range, such as Lightning Plasma Barrier would discourage them from getting near you to use Taijutsu or such.
    So how might this interconnect with your stick lake?

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

"Zoning, this is even more awesome than I thought", Tsuki replied. "I can see how useful such a technique could be.

Not only could it be used to force our enemies to go where we want, it can also immobilize them, which would be useful sometimes.
    I can see this really going well with a lightning technique added to it :zonder:

The stick lake could be used in the same way by releasing it on lakes and other watery areas in which we would be fighting out opponents in. If we want our opponent to get away from the water then this could be useful.

Last edited by Tsūki; 11-09-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Akihiko nodded in approval of Tsuki's words as he dug into his cloak (oh, so many useful things within it!), taking out a mirror.
    After handing it to a rather surprised Tsuki, he motioned for the student to look into the glass. "Focus on your own image," Akihiko said. "Make sure you know every single part of your face and body. Form that chakra into that image of yourself and turn it into a solid shape while doing so. This will be your first Water Clone. Remember to maintain control of the chakra."

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Akihiko hands a mirror to Tsuki who seems surprised "eh.. what? A mirror?"

He looks at the mirror and looks at his own image in the mirror. Akihiko sensei then tells him what he has to do next, so that made more sense why he handed the mirror to the student.

Tsuki then starts staring at himself in the mirror, giving a flirting smirk "Mirror mirror on the wall, who the handsomest of them all?"
    (stop joking xD) He starts by attentively examining his face and how it looks like also turning his head to the right and left to see the sides of his face/head. He then looks at how his entire body looks like and tries to remember it, it wasn't so difficult because he has seen himself in a mirror many times before.

Now Tsuki had to make a water clone of himself, so he started by using his suiton chakra outwardly and concentrated on shaping it in the form of a human of his size. After that, some of the body's features and clothes while fixing the shape of it aswell.

And finally he spend a bit more time to get the facial features correctly as his own, now, Tsuki had a waterclone of himself. standing in front of him.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

(I can imagine Urahara getting a mirror and going "oh, I'm so sexy!" )
    ---
    "Hey, look who it is!" Akihiko exclaimed in excitement as a twin of Tsuki suddenly pops next to him. "Tsuki number two! !"
    He observed the clone, tapping it on the shoulder to ensure that it was good material.
    "Alright, so clones can be used in many, many ways. BEGIN BY WRITING ON THIS BOARD AS MANY AS YOU CAN THINK OF!" He whipped out a marker and a whiteboard, tossing it to Tsuki.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Tsuki catches the whiteboard and the marker and starts writing all the ways he could think of a clone being useful.

*notes*

-could be used as a diversion while I'm doing something else

-useful for assistance (for example to perform a technique, or simply to fight alongside you)

-when the clone is released, it gets back to being water so it could make the opponent wet which helps me to aim a raiton attack at him if there's water surrounding him aswell

-I can use it to lure out opponents to attack the clone so I can see where they were hiding or simply their location

-Also probably to extract some information from place which would be risky to me to be in, so when the clone gets released I get all the information.

*finishes noting*

The student hands the whiteboad to his sensei...

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Upon receiving the board, Akihiko glanced down at it, murmuring to himself as he did so.
    "First point. Excellent, though you will need to think of ways on how to distract someone.
    Speaking of time frame, you can only use three jutsus per battle and one after the other. The cloone would allow you to use twice at once.
    Excellent, but this only applies to water clones.
    And for sacrifice in both ways...nice job..."
    He chucked the whiteboard away and then dug out a sheet of paper. "Here's my eight guidelines that I hand to students whenever I teach them Shadow Clone. Take this paper and remember it."
    After he finished speaking, he walked back on the lake, motioning for Tsuki to join him again. "Once again, stand upon the lake, send your chakra into it, but this time, with increased power, bring up a huge mass of water from within the lake and begin to spin it."

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Notes on paper:
    First: Clones can perform various attacks all at the same time. Indeed, imagine if you had three clones in front of you all release different jutsus at you at the exact moment. It's like breaking time frame.
    Second: It is hard to tell the difference between the real you and clones. Only the Sharingan is able to tell such differences, or normally, people just godmode this in battle.
    Third: Being able to combo greatly with split-second jutsus - imagine seeing several attacks coming at you at all directions.
    Fourth: Distraction in general - for example, a clone used Thunder Up, and caused an explosion, the enemy will be drawn to the noise and you could then take advantage of this.
    Fifth: Release of Genjutsu.
    Sixth: Sacrifice for information.
    Seventh: Increase of field of vision. Blind spots.
    Eight: Human Shield.
    Oh, and:

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Tsuki takes the paper that Akihiko gave him and starts reading it...
    The last thing he reads is "Oh, and:" but that's where it ended so the student turns to his teacher: "Akihiko sensei, it seems like your note about Mizu bunshins is missing a part of it? o.O

By concentrating, Tsuki sends his suiton chakra to the lake in order to bring up a hug mass of water. This time it was supposed to be greater than the previous time he did that so he sends even more chakra than what he did before.
    When that's done, he makes the water come out by pushing all the chakra enhance water flying out of the lake to meters outside.

Now closing his eyes while keeping focused he tries to recognise all the water that has been mixed with his own chakra and knowing how to make waves with the water thanks to the previous techniques he learned, he splits the flying water into 2 parts, making them go around eachother in a spinning manner.
    He makes the 2 waves spin around themselves as fast as possible.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"It's a general note, Mizu Bunshins just can only use C-Ranks and turn back into water..." Akihiko nodded slowly, then straightened as if he remembered something else. "And oh, you need a water source when you make these! Water sources can be created in many ways, as we will soon learn this!"
    He watched as Tsuki stepped upon the lake...then moments later, a huge spiral of water begin to rise before him, spinning faster and faster.
    "Good!" Akihiko called over the water. His hands came together as he formed the Tiger handseal, causing a clone to come into existence about mid range from Tsuki. "Proceed to send your attack at my clone now!"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

The sensei made a water clone out of the water Tsuki was making spiral in mid air and tells him to attack the clone with that same wave.

Tsuki then concentrates on controling the spiralling water's destination, he could move it with the help of his own chakra he had melded with the water and the strong burst he has sent.

So trying to keep the water spiralling aroung itself, he manages to move it around, and then targeting the clone who was standing on the lake, the student strikes that spiralling water at the clone which then falls back to the lake.

Now there were waves in the lake destabilizing Tsuki because of his technique falling back to the lake.

"Whoa..." Tsuki stabilizes himself, "should be more careful next time ".

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

There was a big poof as the clone disappeared and a distinctive splash of water told me that Tsuki had lost his balance. A wild look passed his face as a sheepish gaze came to replace it.
    "Whoa, whoa there," Akihiko said, chuckling. "You did a great job! Now, keep in mind that this jutsu can strike anywhere because it can spin in a 360 manner, sort of like a spinning snake on the water."
    He glanced around the area. "Okay, now for some fun! For this jutsu, I want you once again begin using the Hidden Mist jutsu. Once you do that, manipulate the chakra within the mist to reflect the light around us to blind me." Covering his eyes with his two hands, he peeked out of it in a cautious manner.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

The student focuses the befitting amount of suiton chakra within his lungs while inhaling a great amount of wind.
    Not too dense, just enough in order to perform the mist technique.

He releases the technique towards Akihiko sensei and surrounds him by mist, even thought nothing material could be clearly seen from within the mist. The only thing one could recognise was the sun's light radiating.

The sun is brightly shining, thanks to the cloudless sky, Tsuki decided to use that light.
    He concentrates his chakra on the mist he made and remembering how water reflects light, he tries the same concept...

Turning each minuscule drop of flying water, he reflects the light from drop to drop making it turn towards Akihiko.
    It was that strong though, so the student then tried to concentrate the light in a more centered location, which was where the teacher's eyes were.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

The light suddenly flashed all around Akihiko as he shut his eyes closed in response, grimacing.
    "Okay, good," he said out loud. "So how is this so helpful during battle?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

The student stopped the technique and started replying to Akihiko:
    "It blinds your opponent during battle so it's very useful to stop their movements since no one really like to move around without knowing where they are going to.

With the mist added to that blinding light it would most probably let the opponent stay where they are since they don't want to hit anything.

The only way they could counter this is by using a fuuton technique to get the mist away or if they are chakra sensors or something of that type."

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Good response," Akihiko said. "But make sure you close your eyes so you don't blind yourself!"
    After these words, he brought Tsuki over to the lake. "Now, this time, manipulate the water so it is a vortex that goes up and starts spinning rapidly around you much like you're standing in the middle of a tornado. How might you use this offensively and defensively?"
    Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu