Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Re: [Water with Akihiko]

"Good thing you brought with you that umbrella, man this cloak of yours has many useful things" said Tsuki as he then tried to examine his sensei's cloak with his eyes.

"I'm glad we can direct it, it would be troublesome if our opponent could simply blow it away without us being allowed to manipulate it."

After hearing Kiritsugu-sensei's last question, Tsuki's eyes opened wider while having a look at the raining oil and the oil that has already fallen surrounding them. A simple fire technique would turn this place into a mess.

"A simple fire technique can actually turn everything that has touched the oil. Not sure if there's also an explosive effect though... If we could put the oil drops on fire from the very beggining then that would be even more devastating in my opinion."

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Ah, you can invent a jutsu like that, I suppose," Kiritsugu replied. "However, one more important thing. Aim. You said yourself that there can be quite the distraction if everything was set on fire.
    Now, where might you direct this jutsu so that it rains only on a certain part of the battlefield for the most effect?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

"Oh yes, aiming is important, we would be in trouble if we're inside that jutsu

I would make sure to have some distance between me and my opponent and then will make it rain oil at our opponent's location. We must make sure that it surrounds him so that he/she/they won't get away from it that easily.

The reason why I believe we should be far away from the oppoent while performing his technique is because it would be quite complicated to have it exactly not touching you while touching the opponent and at the same time have a (let's say) taijutus fight going on o_o

Well again there is the aiming so you can use that to help you aswell."

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Well," Kiritsugu said. "You'd definitely want to aim this only at your opponent, so that when you set it on fire, it doesn't affect you at all as a result. You can also set forests on fire as well.
    He shrugged then questioned Tsuki again.
    "Do you know Earth yet?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

"But that would pollute the environment ", Tsuki exclaimed...

"Yes, I do know a great deal of earth techniques, currenly learning A-Ranks ^^
    Is there a combo we might add if we use an earth technique with our 'oil-rain' jutsu?"

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Oh no, we're done with that jutsu," Kiritsugu responded, chuckling. "My apologies."
    He pointed at the ground.
    "Let us move on then," he instructed. "I want you to begin by using this jutsu: Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart.
    Once you have done so, then please copy the handseals I show you and then release a flow of water from the Rampart, sort of using the same concept as Kisame's Water Shock Wave as releasing a huge amount of water at once."
    (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

The student takes a couple of steps away from his sensei then starts to perform the earth jutsu.

He performs the tiger handseal and makes earth rise up approximately 20 meters
    (Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

(made it similar to what it shows in the image, so there would be a "route" for the water")

After having performed the earth technique, Tuski copies the handseals Kiritsugu showed him and turns his chakra to suiton chakra, then concentrates on focusing that chakra to his chest.

The student inhales some air, taking a deep breath in order to allow him to spit out that technique properly.

He then turns the chakra in his chest to water and starts pressurizing it in order to allow himself to spit out a large amount of water. Tsuki then decides to spit everything out, all of the pressurized water forms a great flow of water. Releasing that flow of water from the rampart make the water fall down from it and our complete jutsu starts looking like some kind of waterfall.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Kiritsugu looked up to see Tsuki standing high above the rampart. Ah, he could feel the waterfall...see the greatness of it...
    "Excellent job!" he called. "Now, this is sort of two jutsus in one! You can block a fire jutsu very well with this while raising yourself to get a better view of the battlefield."
    He motioned for Tsuki to stay where he was.
    "So," he instructed in a loud voice. "Now proceed to create a Water Clone and then dissolve it back into water to create four projectiles that are sharp enough to pierce an opponent. Direct at my clone down here!"
    Creating a clone next to him, he pointed at it.
    (Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Dog → Ram the user creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Tsuki starts by making a water clone, as he did previously during training, he concentrates on picturing himself and then by using his suiton chakra, he releases it out of his body and makes a water clone out of it.

The student's clone jumps from the rampart in a manner which causes momentum to build up, while that happens, Tsuki concentrates on imagining the clone split in 4 parts (upper right, upper left, botton right and botton left part of his body) then releases some chakra which controls the clone to return back to normal.

But this time he made sure to split his clone into 4 turning each part to a sharp projectile then directs them at Kiritsugu's clone who then gets hit by these projectiles and poofs away.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"So in a normal battle situation," Kiritsugu questioned. "Treat this as actual kunais and tell me where you would aim them for the most effect."

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

"Hm... well, in an actual battle I would be trying to aim then at the opponent's vital spots such as one of the important organs (heart, brain, lungs, etc) so that it would kill the opponent as fast as possible.

Else, if you just want to play around then just make them bleed from somewhere that is not vital. o_o"

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Excellent response," Kiritsugu said. "Remember that these can all cause instant deaths."
    Shrugging, he created a clone mid range from Tsuki. "Alright, so let's go into a bit of Taijutsu now! Proceed to run up to my clone and punch and kick him, sending him into the air." He mimicked an uppercut for emphasis.
    "And then send water chakra into your dominant hand, swinging it into an arc so that a blade of water strikes my clone in the air!"
    (Suiton: Mizu Tsurudan) - Water Release: Water Tendril Bullets
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate one of their water clones to dissolve back to water and turn into four pointed projectiles that shoot at the target.
    Note: Must create a water clone before hand.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Awesome now we can finally combine stuff :D

The student walks closer towards the clone and when in short range, he starts running towards him while sending his right fist to punch the clone's upper part of his chest. Aiming at the center he does the same thing with his left fist and repeats what he did again with his right fist. He then uses his left foot, rising it towards the clone's right side of his abdomens, kicking him there which forces the clone to move to his left.

Then Tsuki lowers himself while waving his right hand backwards and lowering it to almost ground level with his fist tightly closed preparing the uppercut. Then having my right fist closed more firmly, I rush it to the clone's abdomen 45 degree upwards from where it was and hits him, sending him into the air.

Seeing the clone flying backwards, I immediately swing my right hand towards my left shoulder while focusing onto it some of my suiton chakra. Tsuki wanted to make sure that the blade of water would work correctly so makes sure to pressurize it in the befitting manner. He then swings his right hand from his left shoulder towards the right in the form of an arc while releasing that suiton chakra he kept inside his hand, forming a blade of water which then goes to the clone and cuts him, making him poof away.

That was kinda difficult :silly:

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

o_O! Wow!
    ---
    "Excellent job!" Kiritsugu commented. "Now, why might a vertical and horizontal slash differ?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Thanks to Solf and Mockingbird for teaching me tai and ken :ghehe:
    Still need to improve :o
    Honestly, I don't really know :ghehe: I think it only depends on how the opponent is moving, so let's say if he/she's moving on a horizontal manner then we would have a greater chance of striking him if we make a horizontal slash. When he/she moves vertically then we have a greater chance of striking the opponent with a vertical slash.

Sorry I didn't get the chance to learn much about kenjutsu even if it's one of the techniques I like the most ~_~

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Excellent response," Kiritsugu responded. "Also keep in mind that when you strike vertically, you aim to cut his head in half, or parts of his shoulder or arm, but while striking horizontally, you target certain areas of body more, like the legs or like the head itself."
    He paused, glancing at the ground.
    "Now, proceed to send Water chakra throughout the earth and beneath me. This will result in a water pillar that shoots up, sending me for a nice ride."
    (Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

Oh? o_o thank you very much, I never thought of it that way. (I'm glad you're telling me about kenjutsu even if we're learning suiton :D)

Tsuki focuses his suiton chakra to his palms and slams his hands onto the ground while emitting his suiton chakra towards his sensei. He then forms it into water while releasing a strong gust of water from underneath the ground sending sensei... for a "nice ride" but making sure that he'll get back safe :3

The student smirks:

I hope it was a nice trip

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Can't ever stop learning..." Kiritsugu responded, smiling. "So much to know about this world..."
    He stopped in between his words when he was suddenly propelled into the air. Waving his arms wildly, he glanced down at Tsuki. "Dam, that's quite high!" he called. "Alright, note that this jutsu causes no damage, but what might be the purpose of this?!"
    Managing to balance himself on top of the water pillar, he crossed his knees.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome
    #AlbelTheEmokage

This jutsu can have multiple purposes such as throwing an opponent away from your location or maybe an object, by sending them to long distance.

Hmm... what about using it on ourselves in order to allows us to have a view over whatever is around the location we're fighting.

Tsuki shrugs as he wait for his teacher's reply.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

"Eh, no," Kiritsugu corrected. "This jutsu only sends them up into the air, and doesn't actually throw them in any certain direction. Imagine if this was done on you quite unexpectedly. How would you react and recover naturally by being thrown into the air without any warning?"