Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Obito thought Kakashi killed Rin so why did he say



    rather than because 'you killed Rin'?
     
         
    Last edited by Sentinelsgalore; 10-30-2012 at 01:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Translation error or Kakashi was not in control. Also if Obito had ran a bit faster he could of saved her.
     
         

  3. #3
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,576
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Because we knew Kakashi didn't really kill Rin.
    Her body was probably taken over by a Mist shinobi, thus forcing Kakashi to kill her.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    Kyuubi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    154
    Location
    Indian
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    dude now this sucks this thread have been posted atleast 7 times
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Nazivon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Brazil
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Maybe Kakashi didn't have another choice.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Because we knew Kakashi didn't really kill Rin.
    Her body was probably taken over by a Mist shinobi, thus forcing Kakashi to kill her.
    yes but my point is Obito doesn't know that, he thinks Kakashi genuinely killed her. So why 'let'?
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,091
    Location
    land of water
    Bored
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Another problem as he did not even wonder why kakashi killed rin.
     
         

  8. #8
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,576
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    yes but my point is Obito doesn't know that, he thinks Kakashi genuinely killed her. So why 'let'?
    I'm sure he had an idea of what happened, which was the reason why he spared Kakashi's life in the first place, although he claimed he didn't care about him anymore.
     
         

  9. #9
    Super nin lol Earthisaac's Avatar
    Status
    Earthisaac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27
    Location
    Space the final frontier
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    translation error and/or he just stopped caring about grammar lol
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,837
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Translation error or Kakashi was not in control. Also if Obito had ran a bit faster he could of saved her.
    yeah if obito wasnt a slow ****, he could have saved rin!

    lose some weight stupid obito
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    xjuststaytruex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    307
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I'm sure he had an idea of what happened, which was the reason why he spared Kakashi's life in the first place, although he claimed he didn't care about him anymore.
    No, I believe he really just didn't care. When you get to that point.. a state of emotional numbness like Obito did, nothing matters. I buy the thought of him just really not caring.
     
         

  12. #12
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    yeah if obito wasnt a slow ****, he could have saved rin!

    lose some weight stupid obito
    Might be cause he was carrying a Zetsu wrapped around him.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,837
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki wise guy View Post
    Another problem as he did not even wonder why kakashi killed rin.
    whenever i see you avater, i always think pain in thinking "yeah i sometimes like to sit on statues tongues and stare at my village while its raining" hahahah
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,837
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Might be cause he was carrying a Zetsu wrapped around him.
    no excuses! ahahaha
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,660
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    I'm not too sure it's a translation error. I would need a Mangastream translation and other translations.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by xjuststaytruex View Post
    No, I believe he really just didn't care. When you get to that point.. a state of emotional numbness like Obito did, nothing matters. I buy the thought of him just really not caring.
    I get Obito not caring about how Rin died and just wanting to complete the moons eye plan but it still doesn't explain why Obito said Kakashi 'let Rin die'.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Akatsuki wise guy's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki wise guy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,091
    Location
    land of water
    Bored
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    whenever i see you avater, i always think pain in thinking "yeah i sometimes like to sit on statues tongues and stare at my village while its raining" hahahah
    It is cool scenery. Though that statue is creepy.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member KING KISAME's Avatar
    Status
    KING KISAME is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    809
    Chillin
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Maybe he felt like there was more that kakashi cud have done
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Uchiha Samater's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Samater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Location
    Konoha
    Also known as SPEAK123
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    errm i jus figured it was cos they were fighting MIST ninja's, and through GAIDEN, kakashi was shown to unable to smell someone if they properly concealed themselves, maybe he used his chidori unaware it was rin he was attacking, (could be that they tricked him into getting rin, by smell, sound, anything)

    before you say what about the sharingan distinguishing the chakra, mist as shown by zabuza can be a temporary deterrence against a sharingan user

    Im sure Obito saw, or was smart enough to figure out, that or Zetsu informed him
     
         

  20. #20
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    257
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    done on purpose. If Kishi wrote " You killed Rin" we all would kinda think of him stabbing her. But with sayin u let her die, there is more over the way we think that someone else killed her and kakashi was not able to save her. So kishi could plot us down and give us a bit more mind blow to see how kakashi is the one killing her and not letting her die~
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    391
    Location
    The Scary Door
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    done on purpose. If Kishi wrote " You killed Rin" we all would kinda think of him stabbing her. But with sayin u let her die, there is more over the way we think that someone else killed her and kakashi was not able to save her. So kishi could plot us down and give us a bit more mind blow to see how kakashi is the one killing her and not letting her die~
    So Kishi trolled us? Is'nt this a plothole then because the flashback shows that Obito knows Kakashi killed Rin.
     
         

  22. #22
    A.V.A ANONYMOUS 182's Avatar
    Status
    ANONYMOUS 182 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    988
    Location
    GOd knows where!!!!!!!
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    He said it cuz he wanted to!! problem????
     
         

  23. #23
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    257
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    So Kishi trolled us? Is'nt this a plothole then because the flashback shows that Obito knows Kakashi killed Rin.
    no its not a plothole, but its a plot no jutsu~
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Animaeon's Avatar
    Status
    Animaeon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    298
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    1. Perhaps Kishi didn't want to give away the plot twist that Kakashi actually killed Rin
    2. Obito said "Like hell I'll acknowledge that!" after Rin's death, so maybe he's in denial that Kakashi killed her. Hence the "let"...
    3. Obito already knows what's happened, due to the following;
    - He could've asked Zetsu who saw the whole thing,
    - He says he doesn't care, but he did go to the Hidden Mist village and cause quite some problems there. It'd be a bit strange if he never found out why people went after Rin during his reign as Mizukage. Perhaps him telling Kisame that "People carry out ugly, nasty missions for the sake of their village and country, even missions of betrayal... This world is full of lies and deceit" is a hint of him knowing the reason and Rin's secret.
    - He kinda meant Kakashi when he said "Heroes making pitiful excuses in front of graves", so he might have already overheard the reason.
     
         

  25. #25
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Why 'Let Rin die'?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    Obito thought Kakashi killed Rin so why did he say



    rather than because 'you killed Rin'?
    I've thought about that before, and I made a thread wherein it explains why Obito didn't kill Kakashi, but essentially it says that if he had killed Kakashi the he would have had to acknowledge what Kakashi had done and as such acknowledge reality (which he didn't want to do).

    Therefore his wording "you let Rin die" still denies what Kakashi had done.

    But it could also be a translation error
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •