View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    67 35.83%
  • No

    120 64.17%
Page 10 of 17 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 321
  1. #181
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    all i can say is .... the people in that video have serious issues, now to answer your question hitting anyone who is physically weaker than you (specially women) doesn't mean that your tough, it means that your an insecure retarded little piece of shit who's trying to prove something that you don't even have .....
    If someone is 100 pounds and is picking a fight with a 200 pound dude and punching him in the face. How is the 200lb as you say "insecure retarded little piece of shit who's trying to prove something that you don't even have"? Are you just going to let the guy hurt you? If a man and a woman both weigh 150lb and the woman is attacking the guy. Is the dude supposed to just take it so he will not be as you say"insecure retarded little piece of shit who's trying to prove something that you don't even have"?
     
         

  2. #182
    Member
    Status
    N9NETAILSSAGENARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Men shouldn't hit women but no one can say that women don't give you a reason too. Again a MAN SHOULD NEVER HIT A WOMEN but no one should say a women won't give you a reason. My boys wife kicked in his windshield to his Beamer took a knife to his 400$ concords and slash one of his tires. he didn't hit her or nothin but that damn sure was a reason too lol.. So he called the cops
    Moral of my story never hit a ***** call the cops or leave that crazy chick. Any chick that can get u mad enough to strike her will always cause problems.
     
         

  3. #183
    Member
    Status
    N9NETAILSSAGENARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    If someone is 100 pounds and is picking a fight with a 200 pound dude and punching him in the face. How is the 200lb as you say "insecure retarded little piece of shit who's trying to prove something that you don't even have"? Are you just going to let the guy hurt you? If a man and a woman both weigh 150lb and the woman is attacking the guy. Is the dude supposed to just take it so he will not be as you say"insecure retarded little piece of shit who's trying to prove something that you don't even have"?
    You are right my friend. You can use bully's as examples also!
    Like the fat kid gets picked on by the tall skinny kid when the fat kid reacts and beats skinny kids ass badly people wanna say something..

    Man shouldn't hit women
    Women shouldn't hit man
    But hey shit happens
     
         

  4. #184
    Member huzaifa555's Avatar
    Status
    huzaifa555 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    861
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    You are so right for this. I wish i could rep you but idk.
     
         

  5. #185
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,648
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    If that's how a man needs to establish his masculinity by beating down a defenseless women, they are scum and need to get physiological therapy. Plus showing that kind of thing in a music video is not appropriate because young man look up to this individual and see him do it, so they think its ok. (will that always happen? No).
     
         

  6. #186
    Member XxTwin BladexX's Avatar
    Status
    XxTwin BladexX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    326
    Location
    A place that has no reality, nor life.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    No.. A man Shouldnt hit a woman in my opinon, but if she starts getting out of control then id probably just take control of the situation instead of falcon punching a girl in the mouth.
     
         

  7. #187
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by N9NETAILSSAGENARUTO View Post
    You are right my friend. You can use bully's as examples also!
    Like the fat kid gets picked on by the tall skinny kid when the fat kid reacts and beats skinny kids ass badly people wanna say something..

    Man shouldn't hit women
    Women shouldn't hit man
    But hey shit happens
    I do not get how these people could support this blatant sexism.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd...395BA36A3FF30A
     
         

  8. #188
    Academy Student
    Status
    bubicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    First off before I get too far into this, I am a guy who will refuse to ever strike a lady. I was raised as a gentleman by the pops and a feminist by my mom. But to not be physical is just my personal pride and kicking in and my own personal code. In many cases at a severe risk to my health.

    However, my real point is that if it gets to a situation where the woman has crossed the line and starts to get physical then she has put herself into a situation where she should be considered equal. In fact I have talked to many females who also believe this and get angry because it turns women into a weak and timid gender not strong enough to take care of themselves. This is the type of thing that is strengthening inequality and that whole glass ceiling type of thing.

    Where the dilemma comes from is not if it is ok to hit a girl or not but whether or not it is ok to hit someone weaker than you. Because there are a lot of women out there who scare the **** out of me.
    It is because of this type of mindset that in most situations the man is always considered the culprit because he is supposed to be superior. Simple example: a friend's girlfriend is a cop but also is a f'in psycho. So one day she goes off and attacks him and then calls the cops to complain about domestic assault. Now even though she is a woman who has had official police training and the man is covered in bruises he is taken to jail for domestic assault and currently going to court for it. If a girl wants complete equality there shouldn't be exceptions.

    Same with children. There was a man who defended himself from being jumped by several middle school kids. But by defending himself he is hit with assault on minors because he is older and should know better.

    Which makes me wonder if they are an under age child like say 13 does it matter if they are male or female? Or do you consider it not as bad to hit the boy? If you hit a male paraplegic in a wheel chair is it worse than hitting a healthy woman? Granted these are extreme examples but they are also realistic and happening all over every day.

    In other words its nothing about race, gender, or age it is about if they step into that circle. It is only the ones who are too weak to defend themselves that should be protected whether its man, woman or child. But in the end sometimes a man needs his sandwich now without backtalk
     
         

  9. #189
    Secrete Member BlueNote's Avatar
    Status
    BlueNote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    711
    Location
    America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    my opinion

    i dont condon men physically abusing women what sover but when a woman a there and starts attacking someone and keeps going on about i dare you to hit me back and as soon as you do ima kick your a$$ like the little b!tch you are then I will accept it because everyone is going to get caught up in the moment no one is going to sit there and take an a$$whooping without snapping because lets face it in real life everyone has a breaking point..

    My thing about men v.s woman fighting is don't start nothing and then complain when you get your a$$ whipped thats for both sides.
    I admit that i saw that bus driver video i you know what that women deserved to get that uppercut however the man didn't deserve to go to jail for the simple fact that he did it in self defense and the girl started it...

    heres my point im getting at girls don't complain about not being treated equally when you take the easy way out of a fight... Fellow men before you reach that breaking point get out of the situation because in the end your the one that loses everything and then your are also going to be seen as the sh!t stain on the clothes of society.
     
         

  10. #190
    Member Psycho Ronin's Avatar
    Status
    Psycho Ronin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    116
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    A man shouldn't hit a woman unless it's a life or death situation. If a man can't control his emotions and his fists then he doesn't deserve to be called a man imo
     
         

  11. #191
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubicus View Post
    Same with children. There was a man who defended himself from being jumped by several middle school kids. But by defending himself he is hit with assault on minors because he is older and should know better.

    Which makes me wonder if they are an under age child like say 13 does it matter if they are male or female? Or do you consider it not as bad to hit the boy? If you hit a male paraplegic in a wheel chair is it worse than hitting a healthy woman? Granted these are extreme examples but they are also realistic and happening all over every day.

    In other words its nothing about race, gender, or age it is about if they step into that circle. It is only the ones who are too weak to defend themselves that should be protected whether its man, woman or child. But in the end sometimes a man needs his sandwich now without backtalk
    You make great points. When I was young, 7 years old, when my parents were teaching being a gentleman I would pose questions. My questions at 7 yrs old were:

    Parents would say"Always open a door for women." Then I would reply "Why should I open a door only for women when everyone can open doors for themselves?(I would open doors for old people because they were old or if people had trouble[hands full, disabled, etc...])

    Parents would say never hit a woman(but they were ok with hitting boys) Then I would reply "What makes women more special then men so that they cannot get hit? They would reply, "Women are not more special, you just do it because you are a gentlemen."

    By that time before I knew the word sexism I could identify it and saw a problem with sexism and really did not get why people would want to be a gentleman. I understand now why people want to and their views but at 7 it seemed like men were supposed to treat women better because they were a different gender. While some people do think that not all gentlemen are like that.
     
         

  12. #192
    Member Uzimaki Akira's Avatar
    Status
    Uzimaki Akira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    338
    Location
    The planet Earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    It all depends on the situation. What if the chick has a knife or gun? Is he not a man for defending himself? Is it okay for a woman to attack a man and him to just take it? It wouldn't be if the tables were turned so why is it any different. Now if he just wants to beat her up that's of course cowardly, but if there is a legit reason what's the problem?
     
         

  13. #193
    SenseiSenpaiSanSama uglybakura's Avatar
    Status
    uglybakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    29
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    if she just runs in the waiting room(like in a airport) with hal-mahine gun you can hit her ofcourse
     
         

  14. #194
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Location
    Texas
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Meanwhile in the suburbs of New York


    "CLACK" ***** I Told You to Get My Money Before That ***** Sandy Came
     
         

  15. #195
    Member joshu34's Avatar
    Status
    joshu34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226
    Location
    wherever i am right now!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Kindly, from the bottom of my heart, go f*ck yourself.

    You are what's wrong with society. Blatant double f*cking standards. This shit pisses me off to no degree. Women are capable of hurting you. Women are capable of f*cking your shit up. Don't treat us like we're second f*cking class, you f*cking prick. Any self-respecting, honest woman who believes firmly in true equality could tell you that right now all you're doing is degrading us and treating us like children not deserving of the same respect men get.

    We break a law - we get punished. We assault someone - we get hurt because our victim defended himself.

    EQUALITY.

    THIS IS ALL WE WANT.

    This is not just about differences in gender, for f*ck's sake. If I come at you with a led pipe and attack you from behind, hitting you on the head, how the f*ck are you going to calm me down, huh? I'll beat the living shit out of you and by the time I'm done you'll be bleeding to death in an alleyway, all because you were too much of a prick to just sock me in the face once and restrain me. What if I threaten you with a knife? What if I pull a gun out? What if I happened to be some sort of martial arts expert?

    Excessive force differs per individual, by the way, asshat. There are women who are strong, there are men who are scrawny and weak. Gender should in no f*cking way be involved.

    Drop these bullshit generalizations you have blinded yourself with, drop the ignorance you've wrapped yourself around and open your eyes to reality.

    And this is not only directed to you. This is directed to all these pricks in this thread who think treating women like they're helpless children is A-OK. I hope you all get your asses kicked by a woman and realize how wrong you were. You assholes belong in the f*cking dark ages, seriously.
    i understand where you are coming from.....but do you realise where this gender inequality comes from?


    it comes from the universal fact that "men are physically stronger than women".and yes to certain extent,it's pretty much right.

    about 85% of women constituting the world are physically weaker than men.the rest are stronger due to the fact that they are either martial arts experts or proffessional athletes or in some very rare cases,genetically stronger.

    i mean it's very much true.look at the differences between an average man and an averge woman working out to develop their body.

    the average woman doesn't bring in much change to her body,except for becoming slim and sexy.

    but the average man develops abs,muscles,biceps and god knows what else!see,you can see the difference right there!

    i mean,please don't mistake what i'm trying to say here.i'm not saying there are no women in this world who have muscles and stuff.all i'm saying it's very rare.and most of the times it's just professional athletes or martial arts users.

    the very difference between men and women can be seen in the skin differences,the men generally are known to have rough skin,while most women have very soft and sensitive skin.

    i understand that women want equality,but as long as women are born inferior to men genetically and physically,the equality that you warrant will never be a reality.the society will always downgrade women,no matter how times change..but you cannot complain,because it's due to the fact i mentioned above.

    it's sad,but it's true.

    but,despite all this,i think women should be treated equally as men,simply due to the fact they are also human beings.it doesen't matter if they are physically inferior,they are also human,and they should also be treated equally and with respect!

    on the topic,whether it's right for a man to hit a woman, i think that if a woman provokes you and comes at you constantly with intent of fighting,give it to her.when i mean,give it to her,don't go super saiyan and ****ing break her bones. xD at first,try talking and try restraining her to calm her down,but if she doesn't listen,and is being a total ***** ,just give her what she deserves.
    but don't go playing it like that lil reese.i mean,that was just playing total psycho and that was just plain unfair to that poor girl.
     
         

  16. #196
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,104
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    The thread question is not framed right
    Its not about right
    Its better to defend urself against any1 ..in case of women dont use excessive force just block urself ...or shove them off....
    Hitting any1 just coz u r powerful aint good the everthing is gifted back in one manner or other ..
    Signing off
     
         

  17. #197
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,996
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.
     



    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    I hit both genders equally. Why would I care about gender? People beat weak males, why wouldn't I beat normal females? I don't differentiate between the sexes. Wouldn't it, actually, be sexist not to hit the two genders equally?
     
         

  18. #198
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by joshu34 View Post
    i understand where you are coming from.....but do you realise where this gender inequality comes from?


    it comes from the universal fact that "men are physically stronger than women".and yes to certain extent,it's pretty much right.

    about 85% of women constituting the world are physically weaker than men.the rest are stronger due to the fact that they are either martial arts experts or proffessional athletes or in some very rare cases,genetically stronger.

    i mean it's very much true.look at the differences between an average man and an averge woman working out to develop their body.

    the average woman doesn't bring in much change to her body,except for becoming slim and sexy.

    but the average man develops abs,muscles,biceps and god knows what else!see,you can see the difference right there!

    i mean,please don't mistake what i'm trying to say here.i'm not saying there are no women in this world who have muscles and stuff.all i'm saying it's very rare.and most of the times it's just professional athletes or martial arts users.

    the very difference between men and women can be seen in the skin differences,the men generally are known to have rough skin,while most women have very soft and sensitive skin.

    i understand that women want equality,but as long as women are born inferior to men genetically and physically,the equality that you warrant will never be a reality.the society will always downgrade women,no matter how times change..but you cannot complain,because it's due to the fact i mentioned above.

    it's sad,but it's true.

    but,despite all this,i think women should be treated equally as men,simply due to the fact they are also human beings.it doesen't matter if they are physically inferior,they are also human,and they should also be treated equally and with respect!

    on the topic,whether it's right for a man to hit a woman, i think that if a woman provokes you and comes at you constantly with intent of fighting,give it to her.when i mean,give it to her,don't go super saiyan and ****ing break her bones. xD at first,try talking and try restraining her to calm her down,but if she doesn't listen,and is being a total ***** ,just give her what she deserves.
    but don't go playing it like that lil reese.i mean,that was just playing total psycho and that was just plain unfair to that poor girl.
    Just because men can do more damage does not make the inequality correct. No one should hit anyone but if someone starts attacking they can be stopped with force by any gender.
     
         

  19. #199
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    870
    Location
    U.S.A
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Hahaha....ladies are not helpless but weaker than we GUYS....Anyone who punches a girl for whatever reason is worste than scum..
    Women are fragile, we don't wonna hurt them, without women ...no pleasure..:D

    If you wonna hit a lady, Just old back cus yo don't wonna hurt em
     
         

  20. #200
    Member enthaim's Avatar
    Status
    enthaim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    535
    Location
    The Cesspool That Is Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Hitting anyone is wrong unless it's self-defense, period. Regardless of gender.

    I'm SICK and TIRED of men treating women like we're helpless and oh so innocent in everything. Guess again - we're not. If we come at you with the intent to assault you, you have all the right to hit us in self-defense. Just don't overdo it, that would be excessive force and we all know how the judicial system is far more likely to let us ladies get off and put you in jail instead.

    Sheesh, all I'm asking for is equal rights here. Don't treat me like I'm weak. That's f*cking insulting. I have just as much a right to get my ass kicked as any other guy :/

    I don't want to comment on the bus-driver thing, but it seemed to be he did use excessive force. An uppercut wasn't necessary, he could've just shoved her out the bus just as easily.
    I agree with her as a guy. The gender doesn't matter unless you make it matter or if she's pregnant. Both genders get emotional and heated so the no excuses thing puts more pressure than necessary. Hitting someone because you are bigger, badder, or stronger than them is wrong no matter the gender.

    Besides, people should realize that the rule came along in a nation that expected men to join there national military more than anything else. Those men who trained were taught a warlike mindset that carried on with them everywhere. With that said, those men were to treat their women like their own national unarmed civilian not necessarily someone special. It was to show honor as a warrior. So it was not meant for every male. Again it's still not something to do just because can, but there are proper reasons for doing so.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •