View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 35.83%
  • No

120 64.17%
Page 11 of 17 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

I guess some ***** around here is going to say that we shouldn't be hitting each other- though it exists that there's a traditional rule in society that men shouldn't hit women, specifically, instead of this also applying vice versa. So from my perspective, yes- if women wanted to be treated "equal." If we continue to underestimate women, then women, I assume, will always victimize men like how misandry is portrayed in feminism.

Last edited by WowSoOffended; 10-31-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Just because men can do more damage does not make the inequality correct. No one should hit anyone but if someone starts attacking they can be stopped with force by any gender.
    read the last two paras of my earlier post......

i didn't say inequality was correct,i said that the inequality comes from the fact that women are physically weak!!

and i do agree with u on what you've said,i just only think u should be more sober on a woman,considering her physical weakness,and also try to restrain her and talk some sense into her before resorting to violence!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Women wanted equal rights...

Guess what? No bloke has conscience pangs about hitting other dudes. Women are fair game. Or else you're just a mysoginist.

Also, screw that "Women and Children first". Children at the very best, but women? Broads ain't better than me, if they can't fight their way out, that's just too bad, because if they fought for equality, they damn better know they can't have the cake and eat it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Nunya

In a case of self-defense then yes. To all you girls if you punch, slap, or choke a guy or anything like it.... Don't expect to not get hit you deserve it.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xjuststaytruex View Post
    Personally, I think that if a ***** gets out of hand themselves, and throw themselves out there like a man would when it comes to starting a fight, that they SHOULD be able to have a lesson taught to them just like a man. I don't condone hitting women, and I would never, but I do believe that their tits shouldn't make them 'unhittable' when they deserve to be hit.
    Not hitting women. Is not about them having breasts, it's about respecting a gender that brings our next generation into the world, also men are naturally born physically stronger, I'm not saying this is always the case, cause trust me there are plenty of girls out there who could whoop my arse. Now all this being said do I think it's fair a girl can hit a guy as much as she wants in public and most people will do nothing about it, thinking well the guy deserves it. Lets just all agree to not hit each other okay?! Hahaha

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    It all depends on the situation. What if the chick has a knife or gun? Is he not a man for defending himself? Is it okay for a woman to attack a man and him to just take it? It wouldn't be if the tables were turned so why is it any different. Now if he just wants to beat her up that's of course cowardly, but if there is a legit reason what's the problem?
    well thats different. if shes trying to kill me of course i will defend my self.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I was raised by my mother, I would never hit a women but Id sure slap a ***** and yes there Is a world of difference between a women and a ***** and a ***** doesn't necessarily mean a female either.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

what real man puts their hands on a woman

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Kindly, from the bottom of my heart, go f*ck yourself.

You are what's wrong with society. Blatant double f*cking standards. This shit pisses me off to no degree. Women are capable of hurting you. Women are capable of f*cking your shit up. Don't treat us like we're second f*cking class, you f*cking prick. Any self-respecting, honest woman who believes firmly in true equality could tell you that right now all you're doing is degrading us and treating us like children not deserving of the same respect men get.

We break a law - we get punished. We assault someone - we get hurt because our victim defended himself.

EQUALITY.

THIS IS ALL WE WANT.

This is not just about differences in gender, for f*ck's sake. If I come at you with a led pipe and attack you from behind, hitting you on the head, how the f*ck are you going to calm me down, huh? I'll beat the living shit out of you and by the time I'm done you'll be bleeding to death in an alleyway, all because you were too much of a prick to just sock me in the face once and restrain me. What if I threaten you with a knife? What if I pull a gun out? What if I happened to be some sort of martial arts expert?

Excessive force differs per individual, by the way, asshat. There are women who are strong, there are men who are scrawny and weak. Gender should in no f*cking way be involved.

Drop these bullshit generalizations you have blinded yourself with, drop the ignorance you've wrapped yourself around and open your eyes to reality.

And this is not only directed to you. This is directed to all these pricks in this thread who think treating women like they're helpless children is A-OK. I hope you all get your asses kicked by a woman and realize how wrong you were. You assholes belong in the f*cking dark ages, seriously.
    Funny how times have changed, it seems like since females are asking for equal rights males have decided if you want equal rights then we're no longer going to be gentlemen. Please understand that for the most part men aren't walking around going I can't hit you cause your weaker then me, no if your like me then you were brought up by your parents to never hit a girl, and its just something I grew up with, now of course if she's coming at you with a lead pipe or something defend yourself, but most of us have been brought up on the idea of not hitting girls, and for the most part ant told why just told not to. So many guys will come up with reasons as to why, but at the end of the idea is just the gentleman thing to do, just like holding a door open for people, I know you can open the door yourself but its just polite.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    It depends on several factors: whether she deserves it, how much you've had to drink & is anyone watching.
    lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I think it's only okay in extreme cases of self defense. If she is about to really injure you or another person, then obviously you should stop her by any means necessary. Now of course try to do the least possible, but sometimes it is just needed. However, in general you should never lay your hands on a female with intentions of physically abusing her.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I think it's only fair under a few circumstances.

1. I had a girl slap me because she thought it was "funny" once. We were in a public place and I told her that if she did it again, she'd become a man to me. I did not want to cause a scene.

2. If you kick me in the balls, you're a man.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    The term white knight has never been more fitting. Having respect for women and letting them get away with assault are two completely different things.

You say that if a man hits a woman then you'd hospitalize him. What if the man was attacked first and fought back? You think you're being a saviour to women everywhere by defending them when actually you would just be committing assault against a man.

I'm not sure where I heard it but there is a phrase, 'Equal rights deserve equal lefts'. If a woman attacks a man she has no right to claim that he can't fight back because his attacker is female.

I think that if the woman poses a serious threat then by all means a man should be allowed to defend himself without a group of people calling him a monster. If the man uses force for non self-defence then yeah he's out of line.

it still doesn't play out right in my head tho...

but if the girl was to come at me with a weapon, personal defence is appropriate to some extent, just simply dis-arm and hold the girl till she is calm and sain...

what i meant was if i see a girl being abused purposely or incorrect, over the top self defence then...

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

if a man touches a girl without her approval he is a awful person

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    if a man touches a girl without her approval he is a awful person
    So if a man pokes a girl like on her back so you can ask a question that is awful?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

He would not be nearly as effective as pein

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    What a statement. I agree. You're a real man!

Status
    Sep 2012
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Depends. If a woman killed my family then I would hit her.

Status
    May 2012
    Always Chilling

no

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

A disturbing thread here. I'm a Judoka and Kuk Sool Hapkido student with training in JKD/Wing Chun basic trapping, as a Martial Artist I can collate and confirm that Women are naturally weaker then their male counterparts, however, they are just as resilient to grievous bodily harm from a strike as a man. Morally it is wrong to hit anyone, but if someone is charging in a rage and there is no other choice? Screw it, punch them, just avoid going to far with it. Restrain them afterwards if possible.

Last edited by Professor; 10-31-2012 at 07:42 PM.