View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    67 35.83%
  • No

    120 64.17%
Page 11 of 17 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 321
  1. #201
    Academy Student
    Status
    WowSoOffended is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    I guess some ***** around here is going to say that we shouldn't be hitting each other- though it exists that there's a traditional rule in society that men shouldn't hit women, specifically, instead of this also applying vice versa. So from my perspective, yes- if women wanted to be treated "equal." If we continue to underestimate women, then women, I assume, will always victimize men like how misandry is portrayed in feminism.
     
         
    Last edited by WowSoOffended; 10-31-2012 at 05:49 PM.

  2. #202
    Member joshu34's Avatar
    Status
    joshu34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226
    Location
    wherever i am right now!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Just because men can do more damage does not make the inequality correct. No one should hit anyone but if someone starts attacking they can be stopped with force by any gender.
    read the last two paras of my earlier post......


    i didn't say inequality was correct,i said that the inequality comes from the fact that women are physically weak!!

    and i do agree with u on what you've said,i just only think u should be more sober on a woman,considering her physical weakness,and also try to restrain her and talk some sense into her before resorting to violence!
     
         

  3. #203
    Member Satsujinki's Avatar
    Status
    Satsujinki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    161
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Women wanted equal rights...

    Guess what? No bloke has conscience pangs about hitting other dudes. Women are fair game. Or else you're just a mysoginist.

    Also, screw that "Women and Children first". Children at the very best, but women? Broads ain't better than me, if they can't fight their way out, that's just too bad, because if they fought for equality, they damn better know they can't have the cake and eat it.
     
         

  4. #204
    Member Darkdeeds's Avatar
    Status
    Darkdeeds is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    119
    Nunya
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    In a case of self-defense then yes. To all you girls if you punch, slap, or choke a guy or anything like it.... Don't expect to not get hit you deserve it.
     
         

  5. #205
    Member thai sage's Avatar
    Status
    thai sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    393
    Location
    Bay Area
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by xjuststaytruex View Post
    Personally, I think that if a ***** gets out of hand themselves, and throw themselves out there like a man would when it comes to starting a fight, that they SHOULD be able to have a lesson taught to them just like a man. I don't condone hitting women, and I would never, but I do believe that their tits shouldn't make them 'unhittable' when they deserve to be hit.
    Not hitting women. Is not about them having breasts, it's about respecting a gender that brings our next generation into the world, also men are naturally born physically stronger, I'm not saying this is always the case, cause trust me there are plenty of girls out there who could whoop my arse. Now all this being said do I think it's fair a girl can hit a guy as much as she wants in public and most people will do nothing about it, thinking well the guy deserves it. Lets just all agree to not hit each other okay?! Hahaha
     
         

  6. #206
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,213
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    It all depends on the situation. What if the chick has a knife or gun? Is he not a man for defending himself? Is it okay for a woman to attack a man and him to just take it? It wouldn't be if the tables were turned so why is it any different. Now if he just wants to beat her up that's of course cowardly, but if there is a legit reason what's the problem?
    well thats different. if shes trying to kill me of course i will defend my self.
     
         

  7. #207
    Academy Student
    Status
    renegade187 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    I was raised by my mother, I would never hit a women but Id sure slap a ***** and yes there Is a world of difference between a women and a ***** and a ***** doesn't necessarily mean a female either.
     
         

  8. #208
    Member Natsu Titania's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu Titania is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    73
    Location
    Cloud 9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    what real man puts their hands on a woman
     
         

  9. #209
    Member thai sage's Avatar
    Status
    thai sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    393
    Location
    Bay Area
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Kindly, from the bottom of my heart, go f*ck yourself.

    You are what's wrong with society. Blatant double f*cking standards. This shit pisses me off to no degree. Women are capable of hurting you. Women are capable of f*cking your shit up. Don't treat us like we're second f*cking class, you f*cking prick. Any self-respecting, honest woman who believes firmly in true equality could tell you that right now all you're doing is degrading us and treating us like children not deserving of the same respect men get.

    We break a law - we get punished. We assault someone - we get hurt because our victim defended himself.

    EQUALITY.

    THIS IS ALL WE WANT.

    This is not just about differences in gender, for f*ck's sake. If I come at you with a led pipe and attack you from behind, hitting you on the head, how the f*ck are you going to calm me down, huh? I'll beat the living shit out of you and by the time I'm done you'll be bleeding to death in an alleyway, all because you were too much of a prick to just sock me in the face once and restrain me. What if I threaten you with a knife? What if I pull a gun out? What if I happened to be some sort of martial arts expert?

    Excessive force differs per individual, by the way, asshat. There are women who are strong, there are men who are scrawny and weak. Gender should in no f*cking way be involved.

    Drop these bullshit generalizations you have blinded yourself with, drop the ignorance you've wrapped yourself around and open your eyes to reality.

    And this is not only directed to you. This is directed to all these pricks in this thread who think treating women like they're helpless children is A-OK. I hope you all get your asses kicked by a woman and realize how wrong you were. You assholes belong in the f*cking dark ages, seriously.
    Funny how times have changed, it seems like since females are asking for equal rights males have decided if you want equal rights then we're no longer going to be gentlemen. Please understand that for the most part men aren't walking around going I can't hit you cause your weaker then me, no if your like me then you were brought up by your parents to never hit a girl, and its just something I grew up with, now of course if she's coming at you with a lead pipe or something defend yourself, but most of us have been brought up on the idea of not hitting girls, and for the most part ant told why just told not to. So many guys will come up with reasons as to why, but at the end of the idea is just the gentleman thing to do, just like holding a door open for people, I know you can open the door yourself but its just polite.
     
         

  10. #210
    Member enthaim's Avatar
    Status
    enthaim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    535
    Location
    The Cesspool That Is Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    It depends on several factors: whether she deserves it, how much you've had to drink & is anyone watching.
    lol
     
         

  11. #211
    Member mim123's Avatar
    Status
    mim123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    116
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    I think it's only okay in extreme cases of self defense. If she is about to really injure you or another person, then obviously you should stop her by any means necessary. Now of course try to do the least possible, but sometimes it is just needed. However, in general you should never lay your hands on a female with intentions of physically abusing her.
     
         

  12. #212
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    I think it's only fair under a few circumstances.

    1. I had a girl slap me because she thought it was "funny" once. We were in a public place and I told her that if she did it again, she'd become a man to me. I did not want to cause a scene.

    2. If you kick me in the balls, you're a man.
     
         

  13. #213
    "Real Talk" Dubbuoo's Avatar
    Status
    Dubbuoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iruka View Post
    The term white knight has never been more fitting. Having respect for women and letting them get away with assault are two completely different things.

    You say that if a man hits a woman then you'd hospitalize him. What if the man was attacked first and fought back? You think you're being a saviour to women everywhere by defending them when actually you would just be committing assault against a man.

    I'm not sure where I heard it but there is a phrase, 'Equal rights deserve equal lefts'. If a woman attacks a man she has no right to claim that he can't fight back because his attacker is female.

    I think that if the woman poses a serious threat then by all means a man should be allowed to defend himself without a group of people calling him a monster. If the man uses force for non self-defence then yeah he's out of line.

    it still doesn't play out right in my head tho...

    but if the girl was to come at me with a weapon, personal defence is appropriate to some extent, just simply dis-arm and hold the girl till she is calm and sain...

    what i meant was if i see a girl being abused purposely or incorrect, over the top self defence then...
     
         

  14. #214
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    if a man touches a girl without her approval he is a awful person
     
         

  15. #215
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    if a man touches a girl without her approval he is a awful person
    So if a man pokes a girl like on her back so you can ask a question that is awful?
     
         

  16. #216
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,018
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    He would not be nearly as effective as pein
     
         

  17. #217
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    What a statement. I agree. You're a real man!
     
         

  18. #218
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,286
    Location
    Canada
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    Depends. If a woman killed my family then I would hit her.
     
         

  19. #219
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    959
    Location
    everywhere
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    no
     
         

  20. #220
    Member Professor's Avatar
    Status
    Professor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    160
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

    A disturbing thread here. I'm a Judoka and Kuk Sool Hapkido student with training in JKD/Wing Chun basic trapping, as a Martial Artist I can collate and confirm that Women are naturally weaker then their male counterparts, however, they are just as resilient to grievous bodily harm from a strike as a man. Morally it is wrong to hit anyone, but if someone is charging in a rage and there is no other choice? Screw it, punch them, just avoid going to far with it. Restrain them afterwards if possible.
     
         
    Last edited by Professor; 10-31-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •