View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 35.83%
  • No

120 64.17%
Page 13 of 13 « First ... 3910111213
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

In our country: (Yes-But of course-Why did you even ask for a permission & … so let her have it! (In some jerk’s opinion!!!)
    In my opinion: No, no & ...!:! Cause I’m a girl!!

I wish you hadn't posted this thread! It reminds me of bad memories!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by Fatback View Post
    I'm not the type of guy to hit a woman, that being said there are many cases where the girl deserves it and I feel no sympathy for those that get what they deserve. You wanna act like a man you should get hit like a man. Don't wanna get hit? Don't be a douche and don't insight violence.
    well of course if a women tries to kill me i will defend myself but to hit a women for other reasons never

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR

I've always stood by one thing... If ya have to lay a hand on a female.. the first response would be to push the female away and if that doesn't work, only then try to restrain her till the right course of action can be then applied.. walking away etc. Only and if only if the female gets too aggressive, or she's that strong (there are many who are) that pushing and restraining methods cannot work, then a male should hit a female but only with the same force. ... if the female keeps slapping the guy and all methods don't work a slap back is ok, not a baseball bat to the knees etc.

Just cos their female doesn't mean males cannot respond.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ppl need to stop woman want equal equal pay, rights, get the kids almost no matter what......
    so why cant they take a hit, because their weaker, if i fight a 120lb man its ok though? They say yes
    doesnt make sense i dnt hit women i grapple them when out of line...however i dnt let ANYONE touch my mom or girlfriend, no matter who it is will get bodied by my muay thai

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If the woman starts hitting the man then yes he is allowed to hit back, but if she hits him once you tell her to stop and try to resolve the situation peacefully just like if it was a male but if they start attacking you, you hit back. If a woman hit me once I would resolve it without hitting, but if she hits me three times I'm hitting back female or not. Woman want equal rights, they can have it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Totally depends on the situation
    Well, women ask for equality.. so let them have it over here too (PS if the situation seriously demands)
    But if the women is innocent, then ready to skewer the guy who hits her :/

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Women are angels on earth

Ill get every ****ing prick who even tries to hit a woman
    yes, i agree.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If she deserves it!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing Sharingans

That man is total garbage. It is never right to hit a woman always respect them, I can understand if they are attempting to murder you or harm you, but just try to always never hurt a woman.
    Anyone Who hits a woman Is just garbage and should rot in Hell

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

If you step like a Man, make sure you're able to get a beating like a man.
    I hate how you get called a bitch for beating up a girl, and get called a bitch for getting beat up by a girl.
    It's one or the other, FUCK it.
    It looks wrong all the way, but If It was in MY shoes, I wouldn't beat her that bad, I'd just hit her a couple times, and slam her. If she wants more, then I'll do it again. Like I said, I hate how you get called a bitch for beating a girl, and get called a bitch for getting hit by a girl.

What's the girl being called for beating up a dude? She gets complemented and gets respected... Man, fuck that. :l

If a girl wants to step to a man, then she gets treated as if it's a man stepping up to another man. I'm sorry, but it's only fair. It looks wrong to beat a girl. I think it's wrong, but I can't have a girl beat me up. I mean... You have to defend yourself. I don't like seeing girls think they're all that for fighting a dude that didn't fight back. :l

In MY mind
    It's only wrong if you beat a girl for no reason, or if the girl didn't hit you at all and you start to beat her. Like that Video for example, terrible. I can hear the girl screaming, "Why?!" That's not cool at all. I would run up and Falcon Punch the shit out of that dude after he was done. What he did is only okay if the girl hit him first, and was beating the shit out of him. :l

Last edited by Scrafty; 11-06-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    well then I guess you and all the other 'tough guys' fall into the latter category of my previous post. I would F any of you up if I saw you hit a girl, straight up. I'll say it again, if you hit a girl you are a b*tch made p*ssy, period

Seriously, this is not even up for debate. If that's how you feel than that's what you are, anyone out there reading this can put yourself on my shitlist as well if you feel that way.
    Don't go raging on the internet bud. You're a damn fool for bringin that type of shit into the conversation...Not just once, but twice.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    KIWI'S FOR THE WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    THIS^^^

Academy Student Shadow11 Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A man should Never hit a woman under any circumstances

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NO !!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    If you step like a Man, make sure you're able to get a beating like a man.
    I hate how you get called a bitch for beating up a girl, and get called a bitch for getting beat up by a girl.
    It's one or the other, FUCK it.
    It looks wrong all the way, but If It was in MY shoes, I wouldn't beat her that bad, I'd just hit her a couple times, and slam her. If she wants more, then I'll do it again. Like I said, I hate how you get called a bitch for beating a girl, and get called a bitch for getting hit by a girl.

What's the girl being called for beating up a dude? She gets complemented and gets respected... Man, fuck that. :l

If a girl wants to step to a man, then she gets treated as if it's a man stepping up to another man. I'm sorry, but it's only fair. It looks wrong to beat a girl. I think it's wrong, but I can't have a girl beat me up. I mean... You have to defend yourself. I don't like seeing girls think they're all that for fighting a dude that didn't fight back. :l

In MY mind
    It's only wrong if you beat a girl for no reason, or if the girl didn't hit you at all and you start to beat her. Like that Video for example, terrible. I can hear the girl screaming, "Why?!" That's not cool at all. I would run up and Falcon Punch the shit out of that dude after he was done. What he did is only okay if the girl hit him first, and was beating the shit out of him. :l
    Can't wait for the lucky woman you marry to discover how you feel

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    Don't go raging on the internet bud. You're a damn fool for bringin that type of shit into the conversation...Not just once, but twice.
    Shut it unless you have something relevant to add. I'm not a damned fool, anyone stupid enough to endorse beating up GIRLS like it's cool is the fool, fool

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♥死体パーティーをし
    ましょう♥

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha boy View Post
    a man that puts his hands on a women is a piece of shit and its not a real man.
    this.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always been a lot of
    tension between Lois and me,
    and it's not so much that I
    want to kill her, it's just, I
    want her not to be alive
    anymore.' - Stewie Griffin

It depends, I can't stand a man who hits a girl. IF it's not the girls fault and if she didn't really do anything that deserves to be hit then no man should hit a girl.

BUT... if a girl is pushing it big time then she deserves to be hit, perfect example is that girl on the bus. She was hitting and spitting on Hughes constantly even after he told her numerous times to stand behind the yellow line, sit down and keep quiet. She did not listen and she carried on and on and on. That man is old enough to be her father and she treated him like? Don't hit girls, but at the same time respect your elders. KNOW YOUR PLACE.

Guys who say men should not hit girls are right, BUT if you let a girl ride over you and let them do anything they want, you will be a very weak man.

Men hitting girls are not real men? Well remember Men letting girls ride over them are not real men either.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that a man should not hit woman. but sometimes it is necessary, for instance i remember in high school a guy got in a argument with a female and the female was pushing slapping and even spit on him, now the guy tried to do the right thing and walk away and find a teacher to restrain the girl; but she wasn't having that she kept pushing and yanking his dreads. now her friends kept egging her on, well she threw a punch and hit the guy in the eye. im guessing that broke his patience with the girl he backhand her head in a locker so hard that she (1) broke her jaw (2) was knocked out on impact and (3) im pretty sure she got a concussion. now was the guy wrong for doing what he did? i don't think so, but im sure some people would disagree.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People have to see what the guy is going through, too. Some guys go through a lot of crap in their lives and don't need anybody to make it worse whether are male or female. Where do do you that get mad at a guy hitting a girl get off telling one of those types of guys that they have to have some miraculous amount of patience to put up with that women anyway? Personally, I won't dive in the midst of a situation like that; I can only try to convince him to calm down. Maybe what she did was the final straw that broke the camel's back and you would get mad at a guy that's already at the breaking point? What would have him to do? Hit some random guy that walks by? Go on a killing spree? Or take care of that situation on hand? Just don't act like every man that hits a woman is doing it just because he can. Now those are the type that I don't like, but they can be taught different in ways other than force unless they are really ingnorant. Jumping into action against the guy can cause things to get worst sometimes. So be wise and not linear with your thoughts because there is no one way to handle every situation.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing my Dad already.

Glad you like the sig!!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Trust me, watch your old man whoop up on your mother for ne reason for years and see if y'all still feel that way. Has Nagato taught us nothing. I see the youth in these replies, the inexperience. The lack of pain

Page 13 of 13 « First ... 3910111213