View Poll Results: Do you think a man should hit a woman?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 35.83%
  • No

120 64.17%
Page 5 of 13 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Is a man right if he hits a women?

I hate it when the girl provokes the guy when he is already pissed off. WTF was she thinking when she pushed him. It's like poking a 400lbs bull with a knife. If you mess with the bull you'll get the horns.

F*ck off ya dirty hobo Elementalist's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    If violence is never the
    answer, then why does it
    always work?

If she comes at you, landing blows dead on you and she is repeatedly beating yo @ss then yes, you should have common enough sense to defend yourself, it would be stupid to just stand there and let someone else beat you down, man or woman. But it is not right to overdo it. Lets say your girlfriend starts beating you down. You should have the right to use physical means to protect yourself. But once you have defended yourself it isn't right to continually beat on her. In other words defense shouldn't turn to offense.
    I agree with Crimson trickster.
    We have already passed up the age were women were considered inferior to men. They want to be equal to us in every way because frankly its insulting to be talked down to as if you won't ever be equal. It's like if someone talked to you as if you were a five year old because they thought you were dumber than them. It's degrading and not right. This doesn't mean that it's wrong to be a gentlemen. But being a gentlemen doesn't include standing there like a jack@ss while you get beaten til your black and blue.

Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Ban Count:30 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Hitting anyone is wrong unless it's self-defense, period. Regardless of gender.

I'm SICK and TIRED of men treating women like we're helpless and oh so innocent in everything. Guess again - we're not. If we come at you with the intent to assault you, you have all the right to hit us in self-defense. Just don't overdo it, that would be excessive force and we all know how the judicial system is far more likely to let us ladies get off and put you in jail instead.

Sheesh, all I'm asking for is equal rights here. Don't treat me like I'm weak. That's f*cking insulting. I have just as much a right to get my ass kicked as any other guy :/

I don't want to comment on the bus-driver thing, but it seemed to be he did use excessive force. An uppercut wasn't necessary, he could've just shoved her out the bus just as easily.
    that will never happen because real men won't hit women as they're weaker

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by NarutAwesome View Post
    Now, i don't advocate this but I want to hear what some of you guys will say. In this video, a rapper, lil Reese beats his girlfriend. Now, his friends didn't do shit which pissed me off. I would have whupped my friend ass if he hit his girl friend, if not that, I'll stop him at least. It depends on how hard he hits her. But he stomped her and the first punched he gave her was loud as hell. Go back and check.

Heres the video:

Now on the other hand, the bus driver upper cut video

this is a different situation. I honestly think the bus driver is within his rights , but he should have called the police and stopped the bus. Not give her a Uppercut no justu. The girl can sew him but she won't get anything, since she hit him twice and she said she'll whup his ass and she'll get her family. But the bus driver said some things too, but that was because she said it first. But he could have easily kicked her off and threatened to call the police

heres the video:http://youtu.be/w6KFWiidiJo

lastly, in this video, a man is about to hit his girlfriend, but someone stops him, I'm glad he came :D

http://youtu.be/SQ71AVFVFdU

Now considering these three videos, 3 different situations, do you think a man is right if he hits a women? And its either yes or no, no excuses, think about the Chris Brown accident if you have trouble with the 3 examples I gave you.

and pretend she doesn't have a knife, gun, or whatever. imagine you're arguing
    He only beats up wemon because he can't beat up anybody else

Last edited by a banned cartoon; 10-31-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Look its as simple as this, you dont put hands on a girl unless its for these reasons

1. life or death situation
    2. If its for your brother or sister

Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Living In the Moment

Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    He only beats up we on because he can't beat up anybody else

Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Living In the Moment

Quote Originally Posted by sifutruman View Post
    I hate it when the girl provokes the guy when he is already pissed off. WTF was she thinking when she pushed him. It's like poking a 400lbs bull with a knife. If you mess with the bull you'll get the horns.
    wow, you sound like you have low self-esteem, who told you that shit

Status
    Oct 2012
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    He only beats up we on because he can't beat up anybody else
    I've actually beat up my best friend for calling my girlfriend a stupid bit€h in front of her I was 5-10" 145 ponds at the time and he was 6-2" 185 at the time and were bothe lean and in good shape that's just how much I love my girl and how infuriated I was, but on a separate occasion my girlfriend was really drunk and I was driving bout 55-60 mph down the road and we were arguing about nonsense and she tries to jump out of the car so I panicked grabbed her arm so hard it left a huge bruise and she kept trying to jump out and finally something in me snapped and I slapped her without any thought, so it was more like I didn't know what else to do but after I did that she stopped trying to jump out of the car. I'm nt trying to be funny when I say this but I think when I smacked her it made her get out of her drunken stupor and stop and think " wow that's how far chad had to go to put some sense into me". I still hate myself to this day because I did that, but I freaked out and didn't know what else to do, I couldn't let her walk to our home it was dark outside a nd you have to worry about someone trying to pick her up and try to do some crazya$$ $hit like rape her, and she didn't know exactly how to get back home. LoL Cassie's so bad with directions, but we've been together four years now and she still shines brighter than any star. But I truly do think I'm a horrible piece of shit sometimes because of that. I've since then tried to commit suicide by putting a double barrel shotgun to my mouth but when I pulled the trigger the safety was on. I bit€he'd right after. It's not like I thought god gave me a second chance or anything I just bit€he'd out.

Status
    Derp

You're either hitting someone as a victimizer or in self-defense. One is justified and the other is despicable, regardless of gender. I'd hit a woman for the same reasons I'd hit a man - only as a last resort.

Status
    Oct 2012
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    You're either hitting someone as a victimizer or in self-defense. One is justified and the other is despicable, regardless of gender. I'd hit a woman for the same reasons I'd hit a man - only as a last resort.
    You're right when I slapped it was dispicable even if was as a last resort.

Status
    Oct 2012
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    But a man who doesn't defends his better halts honor is dispicable as well. I told my friend to apologize to her he wouldn't so I defended her honor. It's safe to say he will never say anything bad to her again

Academy Student Disturbedhalo117's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

If she is trying to drown your kids than it's OK; almost everywhere else it's wrong.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    For a second time it's a black on black...
    Really now huh...

I believe it's time you opened your self to a reality check. White people, black people, Asians, all races are victims to domestic violence that goes on every day.

Your just as ignorant as the dumb girl, and boy in this video.

She chose to pull him towards her when he tried to walk away. In result she got a beat down out of spite. I would not beat a women down but if i have no choice but to hit her if she repeatedly hits me and won't let me walk away.Then it is greatly called self-defense.

Sorry people that are so close-minded to what society wants you to think its highly pathetic.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Hitting anyone is wrong unless it's self-defense, period. Regardless of gender.

I'm SICK and TIRED of men treating women like we're helpless and oh so innocent in everything. Guess again - we're not. If we come at you with the intent to assault you, you have all the right to hit us in self-defense. Just don't overdo it, that would be excessive force and we all know how the judicial system is far more likely to let us ladies get off and put you in jail instead.

Sheesh, all I'm asking for is equal rights here. Don't treat me like I'm weak. That's f*cking insulting. I have just as much a right to get my ass kicked as any other guy :/

I don't want to comment on the bus-driver thing, but it seemed to be he did use excessive force. An uppercut wasn't necessary, he could've just shoved her out the bus just as easily.
    I love this response, now this person thinks of balance.
    Even special ppl want the same thing, but I don't mean ass whoopin...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Taming Hatred

In Chicago, women are looked at like men because they think just like us out here. However I don't believe a women should be BEAT like Reese right here did, however I believe if a women is violent you can restrain them with force if necessary.

Tiny pine forest way KobayashiShane's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I personally think that hitting a women is wrong. I have a scenario for you though:

This happened about 2 years ago at my high school. This girl was a lesbian. She dressed like a guy, walked like one, even looked like one (first time I saw her I mistook her for a guy).

Well she tried messing with this freshmen kid. He wasn't taking her crap, and ended up hitting her and giving her a black eye. This kids defense was that he thought she was a guy. And her defense was that since she was a girl, the kid deserved a harsher punishment.

Now if you're an administrater, how do you handle this situation?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

In some circumstances...

Status
    Jun 2011
    There can only be ONE!

To defens yourself yes, ive been in a situation with my ex, she was drunk and angry, I was drunk as well but she flipped out and started hitting me, so I tried restraining her, she headbutted me in the effing face, so I went to walk away, she didnt let me leave and it got to the point where she calmed dowm, yet I didnt hit her, I knew if I tried something I cld really hurt her. But I didnt. Now if she has a weapon..thats a different story..

Status
    Apr 2011
    work is hard

Anyone can goad anyone into hitting some one. I have told my sisters and girlfriends and friends who are girls that I would defend them with one exception: if your man enough to throw a punch your man enough to take a punch. Meaning everyone should keep their hands to themselves.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

He did kick off her off the bus after he ****ing destroyed her jaw.

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

All's fair in Mortal Kombat.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KobayashiShane View Post
    I personally think that hitting a women is wrong. I have a scenario for you though:

This happened about 2 years ago at my high school. This girl was a lesbian. She dressed like a guy, walked like one, even looked like one (first time I saw her I mistook her for a guy).

Well she tried messing with this freshmen kid. He wasn't taking her crap, and ended up hitting her and giving her a black eye. This kids defense was that he thought she was a guy. And her defense was that since she was a girl, the kid deserved a harsher punishment.

Now if you're an administrater, how do you handle this situation?
    Well she tried messing with this freshmen kid. He wasn't taking her crap, and ended up hitting her and giving her a black eye
    This is the only detail that matters. Everything else that you posted is irrelevant in order to make an administrative decision.

If I were an administrator, I would first need more details than what you presented to be able to decide what to do. What exactly did the girl do to the freshman to instigate such a response from him?

Was the freshman kid defending himself? Or did he simply choose violence (as opposed to alerting another teacher or what have you). If he wasn't defending himself, then the punishment should be severe. At least detention, at the most suspension from school. Again, this would have nothing to do with gender issues, but with the fact that violence should not be tolerated except under rare and extreme circumstances (i.e. self-defense).

As far as the girl, depending on what she did to aggravate him, she should have detention or some sort of citation (pink slip) at the most. If she was physically abusing him or emotionally abusing him (with words, etc.), I would strongly suspend her. Again, the details you gave are extremely ambiguous and any administrator or counselor would get further details before even considering what to do.

Moreover, I would ignore the children's statements; at best, these are socio-cultural statements that absolutely do not need to be addressed or answered. It is not the administrators obligation or prerogative to impose his or her own socio-cultural perspectives; simply to address violence/bullying issues.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    All's fair in Mortal Kombat.
    OH that ***** mileena ain't gonna eat my face. i smack her before she does that. sub-zero ftw

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

in competition, defence, or any other confrontation, if you come at me without holding back, don't expect me to hold back... especially if you are a girl. I find it disrespectful to women if facing a man a man only challenges half-heartedly. For example I am a wrestler (like high school/college not pro nonsense) and on multiple occasions I would be matched up with a girl. She didnt back out of the challenge and neither did I, but there was no sign of holding back simply because she was a girl. And if for some reason I have then what would be her justification for even participating in the sport?

My point is my mind is genderless when it comes to confrontations like so. You come at me on blast be well prepared to get blasted back.
    Also don't engage with anyone who believes they are entitled to something or believe that you owe them something when they've done absolutely nothing for you, if you do then you both look idiotic.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    F*ck that horseshit. If a woman hits me, I will act accordingly, taking appropriate action. If hitting that woman is the appropriate action, then so be it.
    Could you so kindly tell me the location of you where abouts so i could come to where you are and hospitalize you...

I have the utmost respect for Women and their wishes and so on, If i some how find myself purposely hit a girl i would kill myself.

If i see or discover that a women is being hit and abused by some guy i woulf do everything in my will to hospitalize that low life...

if a girl come's at you with the intent to hit you just hold on to her untill she calms down like someone all ready stated...