Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Minato Namikaze Test] - Cookie M

Greetings, Cookie M

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Where A & B fought Minato)
    ~ You may use Minato's abilities up to your current rank Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Canon Kage-Rank 4th Raikage and Kirabi biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: [Minato Namikaze Test] - Cookie M

>> Minato Namikaze <<

Minato: I have arrived...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie M View Post
    >> Minato Namikaze <<

Minato: I have arrived...

A, the Fourth Raikage was given news that the Nine Tailed Fox was somewhere in Konoha. It was time now to gather the troops and get his brother prepared for a long journey to retrieve it. He was unsure how the mission would go, but the only thing that kept his conscious clear was the fact he knew his brother, Bee was there as his back up.

A: Bee, I'm gonna need you to get serious on this mission now. You know I wouldn't bring you out of the village if I wasn't confident you needed to be at my side. We'll work as a team.

*Bee grins*
    Bee: Don't ya worry bro...where ever we go, we're gonna run tha show...YEAHHHHH!!
    *Does hand gestures and write it down*

Several days later their mission was a failure and word was received that a group of Konoha ninja had intercepted and defeated the infiltrating Kumo shinobi. They were led by none other than Minato, Konoha's Yellow Flash and wiped out in the blink of an eye with a fast attack. At this point A became enraged and wanted to decimate this Yellow flash. There was no way someone could ever be faster than him, nor ruin his plans at capturing the Kyuubi. So he planned out a mission to find him and continue their plan at reteiving the Nine Tails for Kumo, by leaving using some of his own men to bait Minato and his men into following them back to their camp in the forest..

When Minato arrived A and Bee were ready to fight...

A: Bee, stay on your guard.. No doubt that's him. Konoha's Yellow Flash.. *smirks* So youre the ninja who put a stop to our mission to retreive the Nine Tails...ph..

Killer Bee: ....*Nods*

A immediately activates his Lightning Armour, and instantly, even as you realize he has activated it disappears from view and moves at his insane speeds running towards you to drive an elbow into your face, smashing your skull open.

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

Simultaneously to that, as A attacks you physically, Bee makes the required handseals, and gathers a sticky syrup of water in his mouth and holds the jutsu in, only releasing it if he spots a kunai thrown from your position followed by a yellow flash or anything of that nature.. In that scenario, Bee will spray the starch field on the flash as it appears, trapping Minato.

Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Last edited by Obíto; 10-31-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Minato: 8-tails and his brother? Interesting combination! Will be a bit tricky for me this time...Gotta think quick. Lightning Armor going to be meddlesome...

Minato, watching the pair in front of him sees Raikage activating his Lightning armor, in this short time, Minato knows that Raikage using his ultra fast speed will launch an attack straight afterwards. Knowing most of Raikage's nintaijutsu are linear attacks and that it would be hard for Raikage to make quick turns moving at his speed, Minato quickly (Thanks to his earth specialty) causes the earth below him to rise up quickly, making Raikage's attack strike the earth beneath Minato (Causing it to rumble

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and raising earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Minato: Speed is just as impressive as they say, but everything has it's weakness!

Knowing Raikage would still be in his lightning armor, this would mean that he would be less resistant to wind jutsu. so upon Raikage's elbow connecting and destroying the earth, Minato quickly rotates without hesitation and release a gust of wind from his right hand which connects with Raikage's back while keeping B in his peripheral vision.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Minato: I'm not done yet!

Straight after the gust of wind hits Raikage, Minato (Also thanks to his Fire Specialty), spews a strong stream of flames (Should do more damage thanks to the wind technique) which furthur damage Raikage, while still keeping slight attention to B

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

---

Last edited by Sterling Malory Archer; 10-31-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Needed to change a word.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Closed - It was agreed that your move was invalid, and your head would have been smashed open. Earth Core requires you to place your hand upon the ground, nonetheless with A's speed I would have easily just stepped unto the raising core and kept on elbowing you.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Test failed